Learning Is So Fun

Von cookiemuncher4

Meet Pibby, a innocent little girl who lives a normal and happy life with her friends, they like to hug, spel... Mehr

Main Survivors
The Start
Friday Night Darkness
Security Glitch

Repair Crew No More

208 2 1
Von cookiemuncher4

Flashback

In another world where there are life in space, giant transforming robots called Cybertronian. They live on a planet call Cybertron, but there was war between tow faction. The Autobots who are the good guys, and the Decepticons who are the bad guys. After millions of eons of fighting in the war the Autobots have won, Cybertron is safe from the Decepticons. But now let's focused on the main ground of Autobots, they are Space Bridge repair bots. There's Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Prowl. While cleaning up the Space Bridge they discovered the Allspark, got chase by the Decepticons leader Megatron, crashed landed on earth, woke up after about years and are now living at a city called New Detroit. A city where humans and machines live side by side together. The Autobots learned their ways how to live earth, but Decepticons found them and the Allspark. The rag team of misfits Autobots fought them hard and have beaten Megatron, they are now seen as heroes on Cybertron and earth. Now, the four Autobots, with two new additions, are back on earth, fixing up New Detroit after dealing with Omega Supreme clones.

Bumblebee: man, I really hate cleaning and fixing up the mess that the Decepticons made.

Optimus Prime: we brought the battle on earth, it's our responsibility to help the citizens to fix their homes.

Bumblebee: yeah yeah. By the way, how's that jetpack?

Optimus Prime: a bit weird since Autobots were never met to fly, but I'll get used to it. At least I'm not the only one who can fly, like Jetfire and Jetstorm. Right Ratchet?... Ratchet?

We see Ratchet is in his thoughts, not paying attention to anything but his thoughts, because of the dream he had last night. His thoughts were interrupted when Bumblebee knocked on his head like a door.

Bumblebee: hellooo? Is there a doctor in the mind?

Ratchet: knock off, kid!

Optimus Prime: you okay Ratchet? You don't seem okay.

Bumblebee: I don't know, he seems okay to me. *whispering* despite having one servo in the scraphead.

Ratchet's hand struck Bumblebee in the back of his head

Bumblebee: ow!

Ratchet: I may hone servo in the scraphead. But I can still hear!

Optimus Prime: look, ignore Bumblebee and just tell me what's bothering you. Talk to a friend.

Ratchet: *heavy sigh* okay, you see-

Bulkhead: look out below!

The large green bot shouted when he accidentally broke a brick wall is falling toward them. They were about to move but those large structures has been sliced or broke into tiny pieces. It was revealed to be Arcee and Jazz who helped them out. And next to them is Sari, a Cybertronian techno organic, the first of her kind.

Bulkhead: phew! Thanks for the help you guys.

Jazz: any time big dude.

Optimus Prime: so, I see Sari finished showing you around and helping Arcee choose her earth vehicle mode.

Jazz: you bet, O.P. I love this planet! Glad I ditch/quit the Elite Guard. Cybertron's groove just ain't mellow to me anymore.

Bumblebee: and to get away from Sentinel.

Jazz: that too.

Optimus Prime: so how are you liking earth, Arcee?

Arcee: so far I'm liking earth and the humans here sure are strange looking, but in a good way. There's still so much to see.

Jazz: but once we finish fixing up Detroit we could go and look... *sigh* if only Prowl was here.

Hearing they're friends name they all started feeling sad. Prowl sacrifice himself to gather most of the Allspark fragments scattered around the city.

Sari: I miss Prowl.

Optimus Prime: we all do. But Prowl gave his spark to save us all, so we could live our lives. We shouldn't be so... gloomy every time we think of him. He wouldn't want that.

Then, Professor Sumdac, Sari's father, approach the Autobots and holding some sort of disk.

Sumdac: hello Autobots and my daughter.

Sari: hi dad... um, what's that your holding?

Sumdac: this is my latest project and its for you, Autobots.

Optimus Prime: for us?

Sumdac: yes, its for saving the city, my daughter, and me.

Ratchet: what is it then?

Sumdac: this is disk I'm holding is called a Mass Shifting.

Sari: Mass Shifting?

Sumdac: its a device that when you attached it to a giant machine it will shrink and become the size of a human adult.

Jazz: so your saying you built up a device that turns big machines into small? That's crazy man, and I love it!

Optimus Prime: so your giving that to us?

Sumdac: mm-hm, as a thank you for all your heroism. But just imagine all the things you can do and go when you're human size.

Bumblebee: sweet!

He snatch the disk away from Sumdac and having a look of excitement all over his face.

Bumblebee: I could finally go to the arcade, ride the roller coaster, go to the arcade, the movies, go to the arcade! Did I mention go to the arcade?

Arcee: I could finally go to library without accidentally knocking things over.

Bulkhead: same here about accidentally knocking things over, and breaking stuff by accident.

Jazz: I'll be able to play those instruments, making my own tune.

Ratchet: well I don't want to be small like the humans, I prefer to stay that way.

Optimus Prime: how many did you make?

Sumdac: this is the only one, but-

Suddenly, the ground started shacking, the Autobots focus on they're balanced and trying not to fall. Bumblebee accidentally dropped the Mass Shifting and it landed on Ratchet's left leg. It attached itself like a strong magnet without anyone, nire Ratchet knowing. The shacking stopped.

Arcee: what was that?!

Sari: it was probably an earthquake.

The citizens of Detroit started running in a panic and fear, like they are running away from something.

???: run! Run for your life!

???: its coming!

Bulkhead: earthquake having these humans running away while shouting run or something is coming?

Bumblebee: what is coming? Are the Decepticons back?!

Optimus Prime: only one way to find out. Arcee, Bumblebee and Sari, go and help the citizens to safety! Me and the others will go and see what's going on! Transform and roll out!

All the Autobots transformed into they're vehicle mode while Sari is in battle mode. Sumdac got in Bumblebee and they all drove away in different direction. With Prime and the others they drove while passing by many humans that are screaming and running away from something. But then they used they're brakes and transformed, because they have found what the humans are running from.

Bulkhead: what is that?

Jazz: it look like some weird liquid, its black but with many colors.

Optimus Prime: it seems to be not moving. Ratchet, think you can get a sample of it and examine it?... Ratchet?

They see Ratchet have a shock expression face, like he seen this before. Which he did, in his dream and it's becoming real.

Jazz: doc bot? You okay dude?

Ratchet: all of you! Back away from the black liquid before-

But it's already too late, the black glitchy liquid started moving and making that sound. It then made a tendril and about to attack them, Bulkhead transformed his servo into a wreaking ball and swung It around. He launched his wreaking ball and hit the black stuff, but unfortunately it started pulling him in. He tried to break free but no use.

Bulkhead: you guys! Help! It's pulling me in!

They grabbed Bulkhead and tried pulling him away but the black stuff is too strong.

Optimus Prime: hang on! I got an idea!

He pulled out his axe and slice through the cable, freeing Bulkhead.

Bulkhead: huh. Feeling deja vu here.

But then more tendrils popped out, some are quietly slithering on the ground, ready to grab them by surprise. Optimus used his axe to slice them, Jazz swatted them away with his nunchucks and dodging them with sick dance move, Ratchet simple blocked them by creating a magnet shield, but Bulkhead wasn't so lucky because one of the tendrils grabbed him by the legs and started infecting him. He screamed in pain and that scream started sounding glitching, his smile started widening up and looking really creepy.

Optimus Prime: Bulkhead!

The black liquid started moving and there's some creepy smile on it.

Ratchet: Optimus! We need to run!

Optimus Prime: you two run and get to the base! Grab Magnus Hammer!

Ratchet: what about you?!

Optimus Prime: I'll keep this thing busy!

Ratchet: but-

Optimus Prime: go! Now!

He activated his jet pack and fly, Jazz and Ratchet transformed into they're vehicle mode smd drove back to base to get the Magnus Hammer. Unfortunately there's infected civilians in the way.

Jazz: let's split up and find another way!

They drove in a different direction, Ratchet kept on going but he always got turn because the black stuff or infected civilians are in the way. But when he took the right it was a dead end, he transformed, turned around and quickly created Electromagnet shield, blocking those things. He looked down and sees an open door.

Ratchet: ahhh! I wish I would be small like the humans!

Suddenly, he started getting small and smaller till he's normally human size.

Ratchet: huh?

He looked down and sees the Mass Shifting disk attached to his legs, the machine works. He quickly ran through the door and closed it, he ran out of the building and thought to himself being big again, which it worked. He drove till he made it to base, he was the only one there. But then he heard a noise.

Ratchet: who's there?!

There it was Arcee facing the other way, Ratchet sigh in relief.

Ratchet: Arcee, glad it's just you. I thought you were the infected civilians... Arcee?

She slowly turned around, shocking Ratchet.

Ratchet: *horrified* no... Arcee.

Arcee is covered in the black stuff, having a smile on her face, and holding Bumblebee's sliced off arm. She pulled out her sword, Ratchet activated his EMP blaster and was about to shoot. But he can't, not after last time he used it on her.

Arcee ran to infect him but Ratchet fired his EMP blaster, putting her is stasis lock.

Ratchet: I'm sorry, Arcee.

He ran straight towards the room, unaware that Arcee's finger started moving. Ratchet arrived at the room where Magnus Hammer is. He was about to grab it but the black goo broke through the ceiling and covered it.

Ratchet: no!

He heard running and quickly dodged Arcee's sword. He ran into a room and shut and locked it, but they are breaking in. But then a portol opened up and he fell in, once he's out of the portol he has no idea where he is. So he went in disguise, during this he noticed odd human, like they're wearing costumes or been made what the humans called OC. But then the black glitchy liquid is back, and spotted someone familiar in his dream. He followed him and ram through the wall.

Ratchet: get in!

Flashback over

Ratchet: and that's how I got here.

Keith: wow... I'm... I'm sorry for what you've been through. I know that it feels like loosing someone you love and... wait... *gasp* Ratchet pull over now!

The Cybertronian stopped and Keith quickly opened the door for someone he recognized in his dream. It was a wolf,the same robotic wolf in they're dreams.

Keith: hurry! Get in!

She got in and Ratchet quickly step on it, getting far away from the glitchy liquid.

???: thanks kid, you save my life back there.

Keith: I'm not a kid, I'm 19. And also your welcome. The names Keith.

Roxanne: I'm Roxanne Wolf, and- wait... you look familiar... wait a minute! You are from that dream!

Ratchet: and don't forget about me. The names Ratchet by the way.

Keith: so how did you end up here?

Roxanne: got time for a story?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

59.7K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
24.7K 1K 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
21.8K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.