BumbleBlades Oneshots

By Lover_Boy_June

Possible smut, much fluff. Little to no angst unless it has a good ending. Smut will be labeled as such along... More

Warnings/Info/Requests
Bought By The King
A Knife And A Kill
Cheater [🌶]
Heatwave x Blades!
♡ Obsessed ♡
i need opinions :[
♤Shorties♤
♡𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔♡
Satan's Lovely Queen
Incorrect Quotes
Discord!
Characters!
Update
ANOTHER UPDATE
(Im sorry) Trans Blades [Smut]
Apprentice
Missing
Warning!
Put on a Show
Wedding Day

Notice!

303 2 0
By Lover_Boy_June

Ik ik, I hate A/N's too, but this one is kinda important to me.

I'm not very good at coming up with ideas for oneshots, so it'd be nice if some of you could request things.

I'm not saying you have to, I don't like commenting either, but I'm running out of ideas and need some help.

I also can't stay focused on things, so it will take time for oneshots to come out. It'd really help if I had some guidance though.

That's all, I love you all, remember to eat and drink water.

Peace out ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 16 9
A father's tales of the Guardians of Cybertron enthrall his son and his four friends, but an another boy scoffs at the stories of the warriors who fo...
137K 2.6K 48
Pretty much in the name Requests in the making Won't do: Character x character OCs Smut Will do: Scenarios Headcanons Poly relationships (None of the...
14.6K 255 31
-------This was a request from someone and I thought it was a good idea to do. So here comes the description. And this will also have my OC, Firefros...
101K 2.4K 23
((I wrote this years ago. This is your cringe warning)) ---- These are some one-shots of the reader (sometimes as a child) and a transformers prime c...