My future husband, her future...

By peterstark54

Stella a single mother who have just moved to new york. A new mother and a new woman. Starting a new job with... More

Part 1- introduction
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49

Part 13

245 17 4
By peterstark54

It was the next day. I had the best night last night and everyone knows about what happened with me and tony. I couldn't be happier. I have just gotten woken up by my little beautiful baby. She wasn't crying but she was making little noises. I was laying on the bed with her as i have just fed her with her bottle. Its 9:45am she was very babbly today and i love it.

"My little beauty" i say as i bounce her on my legs.

I went to grab her dummy when my phone vibrates on the side table. I grab it and it was a text from tony.

Tony- good morning. Going to the park with the kids and a few of the others. Fancy joining us?

Me- of course. Any time we leaving?

Tony- when you are ready. Wear something cool its boiling out there today

Me- okay :)

I decided to get up and get myself ready while the baby was on the playmat on the floor. I got dressed in:

then i get the baby dressed in:

I take a picture of her and i smile. Not to be up my own arse but my baby is gorgeous. I pack her bag with bottles, fresh clothes if she gets dirty. Clean nappies and nappy bags. A fold up changing blanket a few little toys and everything else she might need then I pick her up and she lets out a little giggle and then i head downstairs. There was a few of them sitting there with the kids and i notice tony in black shorts and a white tshirt and holy moly it was hot.

"Hi" peter says snapping me out of my stare.

"Hey kid" i smile.

"You ready?" Steve asks.

"Yeah. Any idea where the pram is?" I ask.

"In the cupboard by the kitchen" nat says.

"Who wants the honours of holding the baby?" I ask.

Peter steps in front of me and i hand her to him. I make sure i show my face to the baby before walking off to the cupboard. I unfold the pram as it wasn't exactly small and i wheel it out and see that peter was struggling as she was wriggling.

"Tones help peter" i laugh.

He takes her off him and the baby stares at tony. Tony pokes his tongue out and the baby laughs.

"You would make a brilliant father ton" nat says.

"Maybe one day. This one deserves a father figure so im going to try my best" tony says and i smile.

He places the baby in the pram and i strap her in then we walk to the lift.

***

We arrived at the park with the kids about half hour ago and it is boiling. We are all sat on blankets that Steve brought and i was playing with the baby on my lap. She was happy today and i loved seeing her smile. I feel someone wrap their arms around me and it was tony.

"Want ice cream?" He asks.

"Yeah sure" i smile.

"What flavour?"

"Mmm surprise me. I ain't fussy" i smirk.

"Mint choc chip it is then" he smirks

"Please no. I don't want to eat toothpaste thank you" i laugh.

He shakes his head and him steve and peter walk to get the ice creams.

"So you are really into tony then?" Nat asks sitting where tony was sitting.

"Yeah i adore him. He is so good with the baby and the way he is around me ugh im falling for him big time" i say.

"Its cute. I didn't think tony would settle for a relationship though but I'm glad he is" nat says.

"Me too"

I stand up and give the baby to nat while i unclip the seat part of the pram and place it on the blanket nat puts Eliza in the seat and i strap her in.

"Heres the ice cream! CASSIE MORGAN!!!!" Peter shouts at the top of his lungs making me and the baby jump a mile.

"Jesus christ peter i will end up in ward 17" i say holding my chest.

"Whats that?" He asks.

"The cardiac ward. Well it was in spain anyway" i say.

"Oh sorry" he laughs.

Tony comes back with ice cream and he hands me a tub with a flake and sprinkles.

"I remember you saying you rather it in a tub" he smiles.

God the little things he does is just adorable. I told him that the first week i was in the compound.

"Yeah. Thank you. What flavour is it?" I ask.

"Mmh try it" he smirks.

I try a spoonfull and i make a groan. It was beautiful.

"Fuck don't do that sound in public" he whispers to me.

I laugh and i see that he was growing. Damn.

"This is delicious what flavour is it?" I ask.

"Bannana split with a hint of raspberry" he says.

I was in heaven but i could see that the baby was looking at me. I put the tiniest bit on the spoon and placed it by her mouth and she licks it making a weird face but straight away looking for more. I give her little bits at a time and it was just adorable seeing her face.

***

We just packed everything up and tony had gone back to the compound to collect his car as he wanted to take me somewhere apparently. He has been gone for about fifteen minutes so he shouldn't be too long.

"I wonder where lover boy wants to take you" nat says.

"I have no idea" i laugh.

With that tony speeds up and stops right in front of us.

"Anyone order an uber?" He asks rolling down the window.

"No. I hate ubers they scare me" i laugh.

"Oh im not scary. Might kidnapp you and never bring you back though" he smirks.

"I fancy you so i will take my chance" i reply.

He shakes his head and gets out. I see that he put the car seat in the back so i place the baby in it. He folds down the pram for me and places it in the trunk of the car.

"You lot want a lift?" Tony asks.

"No we like to walk" steve says.

"Suit yourselves dont say i never ask" tony replies.

He opens the door for me and i climb in and he shuts it behind me. He then walks around to his side and climbs in and drives off. I had no idea where he was taking me but we drove for about twenty minutes until he pulls up to a gate. The gate opens as he presses his finger against the keypad and it reveals a beautiful house well building as it was huge. He drives us up to the entrance and he stops the car.

"Follow me" he says.

I do as he says and get out of the car. The baby was sleeping so i just take the whole car seat out and follow him into this beautiful house. I walk inside and i gasp of how pretty it was. It was looking over the sea and I just had no words.

"Beautiful huh?" He says.

"Very. What is this place?" I ask.

"This is my penthouse. I come here to escape the madness" he says.

"Its beautiful. How come you don't live here?" I ask.

"Because I enjoy the company of the avengers but maybe me and you could live here?" He smirks.

"Calm down stark. We only had one date we aint official yet" i laugh.

"We can be? Want to be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Are you asking me for me to move in with you or?" I ask with a laugh.

"No no im asking because i want us to be official. Its too soon to move in with me you will probably get pissed off at me straight away and I don't want that" he says.

"I will be your girlfriend tony" i smile.

He walks towards me and kisses me passionately. If he is this good at kissing I wonder how good he is on going down on people...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 72 14
Y/n was born in a small family. As in small I mean only herself, father and mother... but her dad left her mom for what... they don't even know. Y/n...
33.5K 1.3K 22
losing one family and gaining a new one ━━━━━━faerykingdom (steve rogers x fem! oc)
New Avenger By .

Fanfiction

17.9K 536 50
You are a new Avenger. You are Steve Rogers littl sibling, Y/n Roger. You are best friends with Peter and you and Wanda have a little secret πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
14.7K 368 24
Follow the life of Tony Stark as he begins to find himself a new family and purpose.