MiChaeng | One Shots

By _Myoui_Penguin_

⚠️: Containes GXG😏, GB😳, G!P😈, and fluff🥰 Random sweet😊 and spicy😏 MiChaeng oneshots by yours truly and... More

Author's Note
FanFic G!P
I gave a second chance to cupid💘
Braids
Party G!P
Glow Up G!P
Netflix and Chill G!P
Come Back to Me GB
Come Back to Me pt.2
The Infirmary G!P
CATastrophe🐯🦁
CATastrophe🐯🦁 pt.2
Little Miss Achiever G!P pt.2
NOT AN UPDATE❗️ END GAME🤩
Little Miss Achiever pt.3
POOL DATE👙
POOL DATE👙 pt.2
Crestmore Academy G!P
Jealous G!P
The Laundry shop
Backstage GXG
Knot G!P
Attention
Bar
My unnie G!P
My unnie pt. 2
Mommy G!P
Mommy pt2
Mommy pt3
Mommy pt4
Deal G!P
Deal pt2
Deal pt3
My Sister G!P
First Love Never Dies
Date with the Mafia
I hate you
Baby A.I.
Drunk in You
Date with the Mafia pt.2
Bully GB
Mode G!P
Strawberry
NOT AN UPDATE: SPECIAL REQUEST?👀
Anniversary
Little Ms. Pervert G!P
Costume Party
Mommy pt5
Ms. President G!P
Suspicion
Bully pt2
Ms. Gamer G!P
Behind the Scenes (GB)
Ms. Myoui
Love stone
Love Stone pt. 2
Housewarming

Little Miss Achiever G!P

8.3K 71 22
By _Myoui_Penguin_

⚠️: Age gap

(I just want to give credit to the author I got inspiration from in this update and since some lines are from their work sorry I forgot their username😭)

Chaeyoung G!P
---

Mina's POV

Today was Card day and I feel nervous.

Not because I'd get low scores but because my daddy might not give me what I want after she sees my good grades.

I just turned 18 last week and my daddy promised me she'd give me anything I want no matter how grand it is if I get high grades.

Our cards will be given after classes and so I couldn't think straight during the whole lesson.

"Excuse me Mina-ssi?" My teacher called my attention.

I came back to my senses, "Yes Ms. Park?"

"It seems that you aren't paying attention to my class properly, that is so unlike you."

My classmates turned to me, of course, it was quite embarrassing, especially if they knew what I was thinking about.

"I-I was listening Ms. Park." I defended myself.

"Is that so? Well then, you don't mind solving the problem on the board, do you?"

I stood up and went to the board. It was a simple geometry problem, and everyone knows I love geometry, I solved the problem in a heartbeat and, of course, got it correct.

All my classmates clapped and cheered, but I just blushed, Ms. Park clears her throat, "All right class, that's enough, I suppose you were, actually listening Ms. Myoui, you may take your seat."

I thank Ms. Park and went back to my seat, subconsciously thinking again of what I wanted to ask from my daddy.

---
Classes were over, and a few more minutes until our cards were given.

I sat with my friends in the cafeteria eating some snacks.

"So Mitang, you were definitely spacing out earlier, what's on your mind huh?" Sana asked me.

"Oh n-nothing much." I don't know why I was nervous to answer.

"She's thinking about what to ask from her mom after she gets her card for sure." Tzuyu replies as she eats her sandwich.

"Speaking of which, did you come up already with what you want to ask her?" Momo asked.

Of course I did, I'd been waiting for this moment for 2 years.

"N-not yet, I'm really not sure." I answered while averting my gaze somewhere else.

They all frowned like they were confused, "That's weird, you always know what to ask your mom when you get your card, like a new bag, new shoes, isn't  it that simple?"

"Yeah but I can't choose which one between those you know?" I excused.

They all just nod as we continue to eat our snacks.

---
Finally, our card is being released, and it's my turn to be dialogued by our homeroom teacher.

I went inside the office now, "Hello Ms. Park." I greeted her with a smile.

At first, she looked serious with a frown as she looked up at me, did I do something wrong?! Did I mess up??!

But she suddenly returns the smile and I relaxed.

"Great job as always Mina-ssi, I'm sure your mom will be proud again after seeing your grades. Well, there's nothing much to discuss with you anymore just focus in class ok? You seem distracted earlier, we don't want that to affect your studies right?"

"I understand Ms. Park." I replied and she dismisses me.

My friends dropped their jaws seeing my grades.

"How is this even possible for a human being to pull off these outstanding scores???" Sana asks and we chuckled.

"Maybe you'd also get those high scores if you weren't so busy chasing after me." Tzuyu told her.

"Yah! Then maybe if you'd just date me now so I might be inspired to get these scores." the snake replied and clung on Tzuyu as always making the tall girl roll her eyes in annoyance.

Momo and I shook our heads, "You should probably get home now Mina, I'm sure you'd get that new bag as soon as you show your card to your mom. We'll see you soon. Congrats again." she said and hugged me.

I nodded and said goodbye to all my friends then left the school.

I waited until the bus arrived that directly takes me home.

My heart races as I get closer and closer to my house thinking of how I should tell daddy what I want.

Suddenly the bus stops and I took a deep breath, I saw my daddy's car in front of the house meaning she got home early from work.

I went in and remove my shoes to replace them with my home slippers, "I'm home!" I announced.

My daddy suddenly got out of the kitchen with an apron on. Underneath she was wearing a plain shirt and sweatpants but she still looked so attractive.

"Oh Mina you're just in time, go wash up and I'll finish cooking dinner in no time." She sight with a bright smile and went to hug me.

It made my heart flutter but to her, it was only a motherly affection.

I went into my room now with a heavy sigh, but I just held my chin up still in the hope I'd get what I would ask from daddy.

I took a bath and after that, I put on my new pajama set I just bought last week, it's made of silk and the top was a sleeveless type of piece that almost exposes my cleavage, I didn't mind wearing any bra since I'm just at home anyway.

"Mina! Dinner is ready!"  I heard her call out so I went out now.

I clearly so her freeze as she saw what I was wearing when I entered the dining area.

She looked away with shaky eyes and cleared her throat, "Come l-let's eat." she even stuttered, that's not usual of her.

As we ate it was quiet but she kept giving me pieces of meat when there was none left in my bowl, she couldn't look me in the eye, why?

After eating dinner I helped her out in cleaning the table and washing plates even when she insisted she could do it on her own.

When we were done we went to the living room now to have our usual mother-and-daughter bonding time every Friday night.

The silence and awkwardness between us died down when she started to ask me what movie we should watch and sat on the couch.

That's when I showed her my card and she put her arm around my shoulders as I sat down beside her.

She smiles and rubs my shoulder, "I'm not surprised, and you know I'm always proud of you right?"

I just nod and gave her a smile.

"So...what do you want Mina? Tell me." She finally asked me.

I got goosebumps and I could feel my heart pound so fast.

I looked at her closely in the eyes, I suddenly straddled her, placed my arms around her neck, and pulled her in for a kiss.

Her lips were warm and very soft I could feel my knees weaken from the contact.

I deepened the kiss but then I felt her hands gripping my waist just to pull me away and I landed back on the other side of the couch.

"Mina! What did you just-"

I crawled to her side on the couch and hugged her, "I want you daddy! I've waited so long for this day to come. I like you daddy and I want you to take me~"

I admitted and I could see her eyes in full shock.

She guides me to sit properly and she shakes her head, "Mina baby this is wrong, I'm your mother."

"Stepmother." I corrected her.

"But you know I've loved and raised you like my own all these years Mina, and nothing will change that!"

That's right, she's only my stepmother. I never knew my real father, but before my mom could give birth to me she married Chaeyoung who became my father figure since then, that's why I call her daddy and because one day I found out she had a man's private part.

I never knew she wasn't my biological parent until my mom confessed everything before she died when I was 13 because she had cancer.

But when I became 16 I started to look different at my daddy, one time I accidentally saw her naked in the shower and I saw her private part, I silently went out and I didn't know how I felt.

Later on I realized I was attracted to her,  I wanted a different relationship with her rather than being mother and daughter.

That's when I waited for 2 years until I turned 18 so I could have her. At first, I thought I was only confused and that it was wrong but now I don't care, she's not even related to me by blood, the more reason I can do this with her.

She pulled me away from my hug and made me look her directly in the eyes, "You're just confused Mina, one day you'll realize that. I'll just pretend nothing happened ok? Go to your room and sleep now."

"No daddy! I thought about this for two years and I really want you! Don't you feel the same? I saw how you stared at my chest at dinner and weren't you turned on when I kissed you?" I asked her seductively at the last part.

I then saw a visible bulge on her sweatpants and I rubbed it, "See? You even got hard for me."

She removed my hand and covered her private part with the pillow, "Don't look there! You're wrong Mina! This is a misunderstanding!"

"But you promised daddy! On my 18th birthday and for getting good grades you said you'd get me anything I want no matter what it is! I'm sure now I want you!"

"Even if it's not your birthday or you didn't get good grades I'd still give you anything you want but not this!! It's wrong and I told you that many times!"

"It's not wrong if you want it too daddy! I know you want me! Then take me, be my first, I'm not gonna stay your cute innocent daughter forever! I can be your woman!"

"That's enough Mina! Go to your room! I will not continue this argument! Don't make me repeat!" she told me furiously.

I lowered my head so she wouldn't see the tears streaming down my eyes as I went upstairs.

Instead of going to my room, I went to her room, it was neat and I saw pictures of us around.

I laid down on her bed just to smell her lovely strawberry scent on the pillows, it was soothing.

I then tucked myself in her blanket. I started to place my left hand underneath my pajama and panty.

I could feel myself wet down there as I started to rub my clit in circles while my other hand started to massage my clothed breast.

"I want you daddy. I want you to have me." I say as I continue to pleasure myself down there. I never felt so wet and needy for my daddy.

---
Chaeyoung's POV

I turned off the TV and massaged my forehead.

My daughter, how fast did she grow up? Yet I can't lie to myself, I liked that kiss but I don't want to lead her on because it's wrong.

Yes, I got hard from that kiss, her body has developed into a fine grown young woman, I couldn't help but stare at her almost exposed chest earlier and her waist that fits perfectly in my grasp.

I indeed at times see her now as a woman and I accepted the fact she won't be a child forever but I always fought my urge, I promised my wife to love Mina as my own daughter as long as I live before she left me and Mina.

But now that Mina has told me this, the decisions that I will make will change either way, Mina is a strong-willed child, she'll do anything she sets her heart to no matter how you try to bury what she asks for, she won't give up easily.

I went to our mini bar beside the kitchen to grab my favorite bottle of wine and poured some into my glass.

I drank it all in one chug. I then looked at my bulge, I sighed, it's very wrong but I have to jerk off because of my daughter who made me feel this way.

As I went upstairs I took off my sweatpants leaving my boxers because no one will see me now anyways but as I entered my room I was welcomed with a view that felt like a dream.

---
Mina's POV

I was almost about to cum when I hear the doorknob click, I knew it was daddy so I removed the blanket and she froze as she saw in what state I am right now.

I just rubbed my clit harder underneath my panty while massaging my breast and moan loudly as I stare at my daddy.

She was only left in her shirt and boxers and I could see her bulge become more visible.

I smirked as I arched my back, making myself look so sexy and erotic before her eyes.

I stopped when she moved and climbed on the bed on top of me.

"You're being dangerous Mina." she said with a smirk.

"Dangerously close to cumming." I replied making her chuckle.

"Please daddy~ I want to cum for you." I whined as I rubbed my pussy faster.

"Take that hand away from my pussy." She husked as she pulls away my hand that's rubbing my pussy.

I blushed when she looked at my wet finger and suddenly licked it while staring at me.

She suddenly went down to kiss my clothed breast, she smiled at the fullness of my tits as I stroke her head.

"Daddy please I'm so wet please make me cum." I begged.

"There's no going back Mina." She warned.

"Do it daddy. I want you and only you! Lick my pussy, eat it please!! " I whimpered in frustration.

"Let daddy see her baby girl's pretty pussy" she said and yanked off my pajama along with my panty and threw it across the both.

"Such a gorgeous pussy" she went down and kissed it, The prettiest pussy I've ever seen." she complimented my glistening, newly shaved core.

She then placed her thumb on my clit and lick my slit.

I smiled as she finally comes in contact with my needy pussy and I caressed her hair.

I suddenly threw my head back when she started rubbing my clit roughly and entered her tongue in my hole making me grip her hair tightly.

I tried to close my legs because of my sensitivity but she grips my thighs apart to spread nicely just for her.

"Ahh...ahh..right there daddy~" I moaned as I felt her tongue hit a good spot.

She then added two fingers inside and started thrusting it in making me arch my back more.

"Oh daddy~ If you keep doing it like that I'm gonna cum!" I panted and suddenly I squirted all over my daddy's face.

"Such a bad girl, did daddy tell you to cum yet?" She asked and I shook my head but she suddenly inserted her soaking wet fingers in my mouth making me taste myself.

"Now, show daddy baby girl's tits." She said as she lifted my top exposing my perky breasts.

She then pinched my erect nipples and played with them making me groan in pleasure that surprisingly didn't hurt.

She then went down to suck one of my breasts like a baby and licked the nipple with her tongue in circles making my breasts glisten with her saliva after the pleasured both of them.

She gave me hickeys all over my chest and when she was down a asked her, "Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"I want to taste you too daddy." I told her.

So she kneeled on the bed and I went on all fours and crawled near to her crotch.

I gasped in surprise as I pulled down daddy's boxers when her big, long veiny dick sprung out, it was so much bigger than I thought.

I gulped and she suddenly stroke my head like her pet, "Are you scared of my size baby?"

I looked up at her and shook my head but inside I am a little scared. It was probably 9 inches long.

"Have you ever sucked a dick baby?" she asked.

I shook my head, I wrapped my fingers around her warm, thick cock now and she grunted.

I started to stroke it slowly and I felt it getting even harder.

Suddenly I couldn't help it anymore and kissed the red swollen tip.

Slowly and started to engulf her whole length but it got harder to swallow as it got deeper, "D-daddy I~"

"You can do it baby." she said and continued to stroke my head.

I took a deep breath and went all in then I felt her tip reach the back of my throat.

"Fuck! No one has ever swallowed my whole cock before. Your mouth feels so good baby." She praised me and caressed my face.

I started moving my head back and forth trying my best to breathe as I stare up at my daddy.

"You look so hot when you stare up at me like this baby." She said and stroke my hair.

Suddenly she couldn't take it any longer and started thrusting into my mouth on her own.

I gaged multiple times but I still swallow my daddy and I could taste her gooey substance that tastes good.

She thrusted faster and suddenly I could feel her cock twitch in my mouth and she spurts out all her cum inside.

"Open up baby and let me see you swallow my cum." She ordered as she pulls out her dick.

I did what she asked not wasting a dropped and she grinned, "That's a good girl."

"Daddy?" She then raises her eyebrows.

"Will you take my virginity now? I'm so wet for you."

Then I saw her eyes darken and filled with lust.

She laid me back and went on top of me again.

"Mina baby this is serious you can only lose your virginity once-"

"I don't want to lose it daddy! I want to give it to you, I want you to take it away from me! Only you! Fuck your baby girl's virgin pussy!" I demanded.

It didn't take her another second and she placed her tip against my entrance.

With one thrust she shot through my hymen and she covered my mouth to muffle my scream.

I breathe heavily due to the stingy pain I feel but daddy just suddenly goes down to kiss my lips tenderly to distract me from the pain.

"Daddy~ th-that hurt." I barely said out loud.

"I know baby, but it's because daddy's cock is quite big and your little pussy is so tight, it will be gone soon I promise." she soothes me and continues to kiss me tenderly.

We both witness blood coming out of my virgin cunt, "Fuck that is gorgeous" daddy grunts and caressed my left breast.

"Don't tense up baby, daddy's gonna thrust again or it might hurt ok?"

I nod and tried my best to relax. She thrust one more time into my wet pussy and I whined, this time it felt good. "O-one more time daddy."

"Ok baby girl"

She pulled out half of her cock and suddenly thrust, she felt my walls relax and that's when I knew I'll be wrecked. "Hold on tight baby!" she warns before she rams my pussy hard.

I spread my legs wider to give her more access and hold my knees so she could fuck me with no hindrance.

She sucks my neck as she continues to defile my pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"Daddy you're so rough!"

She just chuckles and violently assaults my poor swollen clit rubbing it furiously.

It was obvious she wants me to cum first and I felt my pussy grip on her cock.

"Cum baby. Cum on daddy's cock because I'm gonna feel this pussy up with my cum too baby...go on baby girl cum!" She commands and bite tenderly on my titie while she hammers my pussy.

"Chae-CHAEYOUNG!" I shout her name as I cum for her.

She looks down to see my girly cum coat her still hard, swollen cock.

"Such an obedient girl. Is that how much you love daddy's cock baby? Make you cum all over it?" She asks but I just continue to pant heavily as she keeps on driving her cock into my swollen pussy.

"Yeah you do, look at you baby girl, being all wrecked and a slut for my cock. I've never had such a tight little pussy like yours, stretching out for my cock so well, swallowing it prettily. I'll never stop fucking you now baby, every time I'm horny I'm gonna fuck this tight little pussy and you'll crave for it every second!"

"Yes daddy! Fuck your little girl's pussy hard! Make me yours!" I shouted back and she grins.

She chokes my neck while ramming hard into my abused cunt and I could feel my clit burn.

It turned me on even more and suddenly a felt her twitch inside and it remind me, "D-daddy stop pull out please!!! We don't have protection!"

She just smiles and rams fater than before, "Take all my cum sweetie, take all of daddy's cum."

"I-I might get pregnant!" but I was too late, I felt her thick rope of cum spraying inside my womb.

I then rub my clit because I want to come with my daddy, at her second shot I cummed with her.

She dropped down on top of me and we hugged each other's sweaty body.

"Daddy's perfect little fuck toy, your pussy is mine now baby girl, no one else can have it."

"Yes daddy." I replied with a contented smile and she kissed me again like how she'd kiss her woman, that's what we are now after all, lovers.

Our tongues met as we continue to kiss passionately while her softened cock is still snuggled safely inside my newly popped core that still overflows with our cums.

She suddenly got up and we watch her cock pull out of my freshly fucked cunt making an audible squelch.

She kisses my forehead before turning off the lights and laid down beside me, covering us with her blanket, not long until both of us drifter off to sleep in each other's arms.

---
Morning came and I slowly realized I was left alone on my daddy's bed.

I looked around and daddy suddenly got out of the bathroom dressed up in her office clothes.

She smiled and kisses my forehead, "I know it's Saturday but I have unfinished work at the office, I'll be back home by lunch." she explained.

Before she could leave the room I called her.

"Daddy?" she faces me.

"We...we'll do it again right?"

"......yes. Yes baby we will"

I smile as she leaves the room.

---
A/N: Sorry for the grammatical errors and misspellings!

I hope you'll like this one, this is probably one of my favs in this oneshot book

-_Myoui_Penguin_😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 358 44
Twice oneshots Finished: October 3 2021 We reached 4K! 3K TYSM 2K TYSM! Edit: OMG TY FOR 1.02K READS! I NEVER KNEW I WOULD GO THIS FAR WITH THESE ONE...
18.3K 811 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
290K 15.2K 200
🐿️─── S A T Z U S T O R I E S ───👽
275K 5.7K 27
TWICE x Reader ~ One Shots. ~ I've tried to not specify the gender of the reader in some chapters but there're a few in which the reader is a female...