College Life

By Xo_lee

Fantasy jones is most known for being a sweet, smart, beautiful, independent girl from a small country town... More

College Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 pt. 1
Chapter 13 pt 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 pt 1 [SHORT]
Chapter 15 pt 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Side note.
Chapter 21 (short)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (short)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
By the way
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Side Note
Chapter 33

Chapter 19

3.3K 113 18
By Xo_lee

Please excuse all mistakes.

Jamie POV

Sarah stood in front of my desk with two drawings in each of her hands. Both of them were designs of dresses I had made in my years of high school and I hadn't seen them since. The smile on her face told me she liked them and also the way she kept putting them in my face everytime I tried ignoring her. My old work I did in high school wasn't really the style I had in my mind now. It was so old, outdated. What I had now could blow minds but yet Sarah still stood here with the same two scrawny pieces of paper. I took them both from her hands and placed them on the desk.

Sarah was a small petite girl, she was only a freshman here. Her young happy spirit really could make me feel better on the days I felt like shit. Even though she was like a bubbly kid, it was good to keep her around and use some of her ideas. Which of course she had a million of ideas. She had long blonde hair that flown all the way to her back and pearly whites now that she had gotten her braces off.

Me: is there something you need Sarah? I'm kind of busy.

Sarah: so I was snooping around in some of your old stuff and ran across these sketches. I think they're beautiful.

Me: look at the date on them, I did this my senior year in high school. I think I've made more progess then this right here.

Sarah: but all it needs is a little touch up and you can definitely use it for the fashion show. Look, to save you trouble, I'll make it happen myself.

Me: why can't we just continue working on what we have here? You don't like the blue one I made over there?

Sarah's facial expression dropped in disappointment once she looked over what I had been working on for the past few weeks. She went over to the dress and touched it lightly while walking around it. Her head shook in dissaprovement. That was the first time I've ever seen someone not like my work. I knew what I could bring to the table and I knew my shit was always on point but in Sarah's eyes she made it seem like nothing.

Sarah: Jamie I love everything you do and every idea you have. But this isn't your best.

Sarah was a real one for telling me what I needed to hear. I twisted my face at her and walked to where she was. Maybe the dress wasn't the best thing I ever worked on but I didn't think it was that bad.

Me: lately my mind has been in other places right now and it's starting to rub off on my designs. How can I make a name for myself if I'm creating Halloween costumes?

Sarah picked up the pictures of the dresses on my desk that I had placed down once before. She shoved it in my chest and sat behind my desk like she was the boss. Surprised, I sat in the visitors chair and started to listen to her like she was ahead of me.

Sarah: take these and make them. I'll help you, this is exactly what we need for the show. Who cares how old it is? Just retouch a couple of things. Come on Jamie if anyone knows what to do its you.

Me: you damn right. How about we get started on it tomorrow? Because I have stuff to do around this time.

Sarah: you got it. Oh and did you hear about the student that died here on campus?

Me: what student?

Sarah: I didn't know her but her name was Trinity. I don't have a picture or last name but it's so sad. People said she got shot but who knows the real reason right? That'll just give another excuse for these detectives to swarm around on our campus.

Trinity? Of course she wouldn't be talking about Rich's ex. There was plenty of trinity's here that go to this Univeristy. Sarah left the room with her things to let me be by myself. I grabbed my purse and car Keys and soon I was out the office. Ryan hadn't texted or called me which was weird. He didn't even show up and bring me lunch like the regular. Instead of calling him I decided just to show up to his place and see what he was up to.

When I was finally on the road to head to his house, I texted him I was on my way but still no response. What could he be up to? He always got off of work around this time. I slowly stopped in the front of his house to see two cars parked in the driveway instead of one. Maybe it was one of his brothers that were here. After a few minutes, Ryan came out his house with a woman right on the side of him. She looked about his age and she was dressed like she had somewhere to be. I wasn't going to lie and say she wasn't pretty because the bitch looked good. She looked Hispanic and her dress hugged all her curves. This lady was gorgeous but she still didn't have shit on me. The lady hugged Ryan and he didn't have a problem hugging back. They seemed to be talking and laughing about something. Being as crazy as I am, I rolled my window down and was about to call Ryan's name until I saw them getting into his car together.

Where the fuck could they be going and why couldn't he tell me what he was doing? I waited until they pulled out to follow right behind them on wherever they were going. What was his business was mines also. They took a bunch of turns and loops but soon Ryan pulled up into a 5 star hotel. I watched the both of them walk in looking happy together. This was some bullshit and mad wasn't even the word right now. I decided not to think too much but I had something coming for his ass next time he wants to pop up to my work place or in my phone. He was about to see a different side of Jamie, honey.

Brittany POV

K.michelle played on the radio as I sat in the car by myself. I was parked right in front of the gymnasium ready to turn in my cheer uniform. I could care less about me being kicked off the team, I had so much to worry about that cheering was something I could afford to loose. I hadn't spoken to Shaun in a minute now but that didn't stop him from blowing up my phone saying how much he misses me and how he wants to work things out. He didn't know what he wanted cause at the same time he's all in Fantasy's face. But of course he knew where home was. Lately he's been saying things like he's ready to be a father and step up to his responsibility. But how could I tell him there was no need to if the baby is dead?

I went to the doctor yesterday and got the sad news that I had a miscarriage due to stress. But I wasn't stressed at all. I knew the real fucking reason the baby was gone, it was all Fantasy's fault. It seems like she gets all the praise for beating my ass but what she didn't understand was that it's her fault for killing my baby. My own baby I won't ever get to see. Once everyone knows this I'll get the sympathy I need. But most of all, this girl was going to get all she was asking for. It's bad enough Shaun thinks the baby was his when it was Dalvin's. I haven't told neither of them but Dalvin is going to to take it hard the most. Since he so called started to want the baby. But truth be told, what do I look like being a mother anyways? I didn't like kids. I barely like my little siblings.

I wiped away a tear as I held a piece of paper in my hands. It was the same anonymous letters I had been getting recently. This one had said that I deserved to get my ass beat. By now I have had enough. Of course it was Fantasy underneath all of this, if it wasn't her then who could it be? Ever since day 1 people have thought she was the innocent one but people were about to see the real her right now. I got out the car and grabbed my purse to take with me. Once I walked in the gym I got stares and heard whispers but I didn't pay attention. I spotted fantasy practicing a routine with the rest of the squad but I had no problem disrupting. I unplugged the radio to stop the music to get her attention. She turned around and her smile went away.

Fantasy: what are you doing here?

Me: listen we need to talk. You're walking around here like you got shit going on. You took my spot and tried to attack me in a public place. Then you got your little friends on Instagram coming at me in the comments.

Fantasy: you should have never threw a drink in my face. I mean, what was the purpose? All because of Shaun? You got what you asked for.

Me: sweetheart you know damn well Shaun is in love with me and only me. He only has eyes for me until you tried coming around and messing it up. That's not what I'm here for.

Fantasy: then what do you want? As you can see I'm busy here with the squad you're not on anymore.

Me: you killed my baby. Did you forget I was pregnant? You was so caught up in trying to hurt me you forgot I have a child? I can easily press charges on you.

Fantasy: that's a lie Brittany and you know that. I hit you no where in the stomach. All those punches were straight to your face and I didn't hit no where else. You came here to try and show off again?

Me: I know what you did and once Shaun finds out things won't be pretty.

She looked a little nervous as she backed away from me. Rich had came from his side of the gym and pulled her back with the rest of the teammates.

Me: oh don't worry I'm leaving. There is no reason to hold her back. She won't do shit anyways. But I will tell you one thing, you're going to pay for making me have a miscarriage. Once the whole campus knows, they'll think twice about cheering you on.

Rich: what is she talking about Fantasy?

Fantasy: she's not telling the truth, don't listen to her. I know for a fact I didn't kill that baby. You probably killed it yourself by trying to hide the fact you were even pregnant.

Me: don't turn anything around on me. Oh and these notes you've been giving me. It doesn't scare me either.

Fantasy: notes?

Me: I think it's funny how you're trying to play dumb in front of all these people. You have been sending me these mystery notes talking about me being pregnant all this time. I can report all of this to the people in the main office. You can easily be kicked out of NYU with my word.

Fantasy: Brittany you think-

Me: the conversation is over, when people find out you're life is going to be over. You can't get away with everything. Oh and tell Shaun, your so called boyfriend, to stop texting and calling me. I know he loves me but damn. I could have sworn he was yours right?

I laughed as more people held her back. She looked mad as hell but I didn't care.

Fantasy: I could have sworn he tried to-

Rich: Fantasy calm down. Let's go.

Me: I would listen to Rich if I were you. But anyways, enjoy your last few days here because when I report all this nonsense, you'll be gone.

Rich POV

I don't know why Fantasy's professor didn't like me. But the truth is I don't think professor Richardson likes athletes in general. For some reason the teachers have been throwing some serious shade on the basketball team and football team. They're the ones that think we shot up the auditorium. If only they knew who it really was. I put my duffle bag across my body and walked down the hall in the art section. Fantasy wanted me to meet up with her since I hadn't seen her all day besides in the gym. Once I made it in her classroom, there was a few girls on their way out. They blushed and told me goodbye as they walked pass me. Just some fast ass freshman that thought every athlete was popular here. I shook my head and waved at them as they left. Then it was only me and Fantasy in the room. She paid no attention as I sat next to her since she was painting something. But as soon as I sat my McDonald's bag on the desk in front of me she reached out for it.

Me: hello to you too then. I see you haven't ate.

Fantasy: ew, a burger? Why didn't you get some chicken nuggets?

Me: I didn't know I was ordering for two bossy. So when are you going to let me take you back to your dorm? You've been in this class for the past 2 hours.

Fantasy: I'm sorry but I have to catch up on a few things in here. I'll be done in a few minutes.

Me: take your time sweetheart I'm not rushing it. I can sit here and watch you for as long as it takes.

Her cheeks turned just as red as the red paint she was using. I liked making her smile.

Fantasy: You know, I enjoyed the ride the other day. It really took me back to the good old days.

Me: yeah, nothing has changed down there huh? My mom wants me to move back once I graduate.

Fantasy: well are you?

Me: I'll go with the flow and where I end up is where I'll be. But I also want you to be there with me.

I said as I moved her out of her chair and forced her to sit in my lap. She was nervous at first until I pulled her little shy ass onto my lap. Her body was warm and she was still as she painted. Whatever she was making was pretty, I never understood art and had no interest but if she was involved then I cared about it. My hands gripped around her waist gently as I watched her work.

Fantasy: listen, you know what happened in the gym today right?...

Me: yeah what was that about?

Fantasy: I didn't kill that baby I know it for a fact. I hit no where near her stomach. All the hits went straight to her face. Then she came out of no where saying I sent letters threatening her. What do I do?

Me: if it makes you feel any better I don't believe her. Brittany is always coming up with something to play with your mind. You need to stop letting her get to you.

The only reason I believed Fantasy was because I knew for myself that Shaun gave her that pill. So of course it wasn't Fantasy's fault. The fight just happened on bad timing apparently. Shaun has no intentions on telling Brittany the truth. So when Brittany tells Shaun that fantasy killed her baby, he'll have no choice but to pretend to believe it. The whole situation was fucked up if you ask me. It was becoming hard for me to talk to Shaun now because of this little boy shit he's been on lately. It's crazy to me how I thought I knew him when I really didn't. As for Brittany, whatever she had against my girl, she needed to let go.

Fantasy: she says she's going to get me kicked out of NYU. What will happen to me then? She's got a good lie and a good story to back it up. I don't know what to do. Leaving this campus is like throwing my career away.

Me: you not going no where. You don't think you got a good story to back it up? There is two sides to every story.

Fantasy: well, Rich I have to tell you something else then.

I looked up into her eyes and saw she was still worried.

Me: yeah?

Fantasy: that night when Shaun forced himself on me and I came into the locker room to find you ... You remember that right?

Me: yeah why?

Fantasy: when I left I ran into Brittany and Dalvin. They didn't see me but I could hear their whole conversation. Rich.... Brittany's baby wasn't Shaun's to begin with. It was Dalvin's.

I thought about what she said for a moment and still couldn't believe it. But then again Fantasy wouldn't lie to me. It was all adding up.

Me: so Brittany was the one-

Fantasy: who Dalvin wouldn't tell me he got pregnant the whole time. She was the reason I left Dalvin cause he didn't tell me who the girl was. It was her.

Me: you're not going to bring this up to her?

Fantasy: what's the point? Everything I try to do she comes back harder. She's already trying to kick me off campus. That's why I'm keeping my mouth shut unless I have too. I've been so stressed lately I don't know what to do.

Me: you know baby, I could help and take your mind off of this.

I said kissing her back and hugging her waist. She curled up into my chest as I placed my hand on her leg. Fantasy didn't deserve all this shit that was going on with her and I just wanted to be something in her life that she didn't have to worry about. I hated to see that pretty face frown.  I whispered in her ear to give me a kiss. She gently lifted her head and placed a small peck on my lips before trying to reach for my fries again. Since she couldn't reach it, I helped her out by handing it to her.

Me: here you go, fat self.

Fantasy: have you heard from Jamie lately?

Me: not today why?

Fantasy: I went on Instagram and saw videos of her burning clothes. Don't you think that's weird?

Me: who's clothes?

Fantasy: I have no idea.

Shaun POV

I put the cigarette in the ash tray and turned off the tv. I looked at Trinity's dead body that laid right in front of me. I needed to get rid of her before the cops find out. It was already too much on my case. For the past few days I have been looking for that nigga Dalvin since my life depended on it. Ross had spared Rich and I some time since Dalvin is so good at hiding. That didn't stop him from cutting our check either. The problem was that Rich hasn't been on his shit lately and since he wants out of the deal, he been ignoring making stops at the trap house. But I wasn't no bitch, I was going to find Dalvin sooner or later and he would be dead. Then I would get that check that I actually needed. Since I had been sitting here, I thought about me needing to go to the clinic. I couldn't believe Trinity had the nerve to let me slide in her knowing she had a STD.

Fantasy had made her point clear enough that she didn't want me anymore. But  all of a sudden Rich had feelings for her but he couldn't treat her like I could. I was beginning to think Rich was plotting on her just because I decided to show my interest. She acted like she didn't want me that night but she still had a thing for me. Rich was always trying to take what's mine, it's not my fault I decided to make my move first. At this point, getting Fantasy seemed nothing more than a dream. That still can't stop me from messing with Rich's head and stealing his so called girl. I got up from the couch and slipped into my Nike slides and put my black hoodie on that I had beside me. It was time to do what I was waiting for. Since it was in the middle of the night and it was past curfew, everyone would be sleep and it was the perfect time for me to act.

I put on some gloves I got from the kitchen and picked up trinity's body. Her beautiful face was now pale and if she were alive, it would have looked like she had the flu. She was heavy at first but I managed to get a good grip on her as I moved outside quickly and quietly. I didn't need no one knowing I was the one who killed her. Where could I put her body so no one could know it was me? I then had the perfect idea. Sincd Rich wanted to switch up on me and take the girl I wanted, I could easily put the body in his car. Rich is supposed to be my brother but if he wants to act funny then two can play that game. If he went to prison then oh well, that'll make me have Fantasy to myself and all the money that Ross gives him will come to me.

[ sorry for the wait guys and I know this chapter isn't the best! Plus this chapter isn't as long as I'd like it to be but I'm not out of school yet and still have things to take care of. Anyway, thank you to everyone for being patient and I'll be updating soon with a longer chapter. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 14 9
Olivia Jones is a happily married woman; so we thought. Even though her husband gives her everything she desires. She still dreams of more. She decid...
117K 3.3K 29
Scarlett Jones' greatest ambition has always been to go to college and become a writer. But coming from a family who struggles economically, can put...
405K 5.4K 52
Zoey is the captain of the cheer team at her high school who has all the boys begging at her feet. Brody is the quarterback on the high school footba...
878 14 26
Going to a new college should be easy right? For Autumn Fields, she thought as a transfer to a new University she would focus only on her studies and...