โค๏ธŽแ–ดแ—ฉKแ—ด แ—ฉี แ–ดโš ๏ธŽแ‘•K!โค๏ธŽ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข... More

โ˜…Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Žโ˜…
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 1
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 2
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 3
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 4
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 5
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 6
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 8
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 9
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 10
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 12
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 13
HAPPY NEW YEARโค๏ธ
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 14
แ‘•แ•ผแ‘ญแ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ 15
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 16
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 17
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 18
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 20
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 21
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 22
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 23
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 24
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 25
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 26
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 27
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 29
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 30
QnA
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 31
QnA (Answers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 35
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 36
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 37
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 39
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 40
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 41
HELP-
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 42

แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 28

1.6K 71 20
By Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦-ʀᴇʙᴢʏʏx★

"All I want is you now, all I want to do now is wait for you to call me. Baby, I'm so sorry. Do you want to hurt me? Are you gonna hurt me?"
___________________________________

"m/n"

Yuri called out. His eyes trying to keep shut as the sun hit his eyes.
He moves around the bed trying to feel his love. But when his hands had rummaged through the fabric and didn't feel M/n his eyes burst open.

"m/n? M/n?"
He called out now looking at the empty mattress.
He stood up thinking about the worse thing that might've happened. He ran all over the apartment looking for the said male but to no trace. He notices M/n's keys on the table. M/n's
"what the...what does this mean? Did...did Elijah do something?" yuri's face came to a realization.

He has to tell this to the forgers.

That is what the first thought he come up with. What's the harm? Letting people get involve and more witness is greater than having no one know.

He exited the apartment and came to the forgers. He knocks frantically until someone opens the door.

"oh? Yuri?" It reveals Loid standing there with a cup of coffee in hand.
"I...! Listen, this is very urgent and I'm pushing my thoughts on punching you," yuri said a bit embarrassed that he has to face Loid first.
"oh...okay?" Loid was unsure to be glad.

"M/n! He's gone!" yuri let out. His eyes are about to have water running down.

"that's impossible, you sure he isn't just out buying stuff?" Loid said.
"Does packing half of your clothing count as buying stuff? I know he went missing! He must be done something!" Loid raised a brow.
"what do you mean 'he'?" Loid asks.
"his ex! Apparently, this Elijah guy is obsessed over M/n!" yuri admits.

Loid's eyes widen.
'Elijah rings a bell.
Who could that possibly be? Elijah...elijah...oh, he meant that freak who stalked M/n 2 years ago?' Loid was dead ass sure it got to be HIM.
"I know him" Loid blurted out
Yuri's eyes widen in shock.
"you...you know him?!" yuri grabs Loid's shirt desperate to know more.
"tell me...! Tell me everything you know about him! I'll fucking rip that fucker apart!" Loid can sense a dangerous aura coming out of yuri.

A murderous one.

"I don't know much about him, but I know that he has high status. He and M/n met 2 years ago inside the government. They were paired for a case. That's all I know about Elijah"
Loid confessed. Yuri's eyes began to quiver. Knowing that there are no leads.
"but there's no leads nor clues of breaking in...so does that mean...M/n left me...?" yuris eyes widen at the thought.

"that's not very reasonable. M/n is a loyal man when it comes to relationships. Don't you think Elijah threaten M/n?" Loid said, trying to keep the male sane.
"you're right...ill just try to find M/n" yuri was determined to find M/n.
"I'll help out as well"Loid volunteered.
"t-thanks" yuri stuttered. Finding it hard to thank Loid.

Yuri went inside his apartment while Loid just watched the male slam the door behind him.
Loid landed on the message on his phone.

___________________________________
«                         | yuri |                       •••

M/n: Loid, if yuri came asking where I was. Please don't tell him I'm with Elijah. Yes I know, it sounds so stupid. But he pulled out evidence about me and my father's secret occupation at the government. He also threaten me with having to tell yuri you're twilight...if he came up to you. Just don't give him any leads. I'll figure things out by myself.
___________________________________

Loid frowned. Feeling bad for yuri.
'I guess I can give out hints as well.' Loid thought. Nonetheless, yuri would eventually find M/n and by eventually he meant. Soon.
.
.
.
"M/n! Dear, good to see you" Elijah gave M/n a sickenly sweet smile.
"..." M/n just stood still in his place as Elijah hugs him as if nothing happened 5 hours ago.
"Now that I have you all to myself now..." he scoop M/n off his feet and carried him while walking to the bedroom. M/n tried to break free but to no avail.

"put me down!" he kicked and scratched Elijah who wasn't reacting at all.
"It's been a while M/n~ give me a friendly greeting" Elijah laid M/n on the bed. Climbing on top of him.
"Please... don't..." M/n felt helpless as Elijah started to kiss him on the neck.
"oh my...that bastard already did it with you? That's no fun...I thought I'll be your first... never mind that, I'll just cover it up with mine" Elijah continued to lay kisses.

M/n has the urge to punch him and that's what he did.

The impact made a loud noise. Elijah grips his red cheek. He adjusted his jaw tasting blood as he did so.
"That hurts..." Elijah's eyes darkened and M/n knew he made a mistake.
The white-haired man gripped M/n's head and stuffed it on the mattress. Preventing him from breathing properly.

M/n tried to lift his head but Elijah was far too strong.
"fucking hell...I tried to be nice and give you the choice...Didn't I say that your actions have consequences?"
He flipped M/n on his back so that he'll face him. But instead of stopping, he strangled M/n. The helpless male scratched and kick Elijah who isn't budging.

His eyes were rolling back indicating his close to fainting. He soon fainted as Elijah just sat on top of M/n.
"fucking hell..." he mumbled
M/n lay there motionless as Elijah lay next to him.
He hugs M/n close to him.

"look what you made me do...and now you'll bear the consequence."
.
.
.
.
"What...mhp...ugh..."
M/n's began to adjust his vision but an impulsive headache prevented him.

"cough...! Cough...! Ugh...hurts..."
His throat felt dry and raspy.
It was dark. It's like the darkness eating him up. His neck felt sore.
Although his body was aching, the surface he was lying on is soft.

He finally opened his eyes and found himself laying on a bed. He tried to move but something forced him down. A clank-like metal echoed through the room. It was a sudden realization that hit him.
He looks down, hoping that it's not what he thought it'll be.

His hands were chained to the legs of the bed. His legs were free though.
M/n panicked, Regretting punching Elijah.
'he's a fucking psycho!' M/n thought. He tried to pull on his restraint. It was hopeless to even think it might work.

All he can do is figure out how to get the restraint off while Elijah isn't home.
'shit...this isn't even a normal hotel where random people are living here...this is HIS hotel... I'm sure it's a penthouse with soundproof walls.
His bodyguards are surely outside...'
He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice the door creaking.

"M/n~! I'm home!" Elijah burst through the door and hurriedly went up to M/n and hugged the petrified male.
"YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH! M/n spat at him. Elijah's emotions didn't change one bit. His sickly smile was plastered on his face.

"that's a bad thing to say to your lover M/n" Elijah smirked seeing that M/n was glaring at him.
"you're making me feel like I'm not taking proper care of you..." Elijah can't help but put his hands on M/n.
"you perverted bastard! Get off! Stop!" M/n kicked and kicked.

"if you don't stop kicking, I WON'T hesitate to break your ankles and legs" Elijah threatened. M/n froze in horror. Not daring to kick Elijah again.
"but of course! It'd be horrible for me to do that!" Elijah chuckled as if he didn't just threaten to break someone's legs. M/n muttered something but was inaudible.
Elijah raised a brow.

"hmm~did you say something?" Elijah asks the male squirming under him.
"don't...please...ill do anything but not this..." M/n pleaded while Elijah continued to smirk. Tears stained
M/n's cheek as he cried.
"hm, fine...we can do it another day. I'll cook something so stay there and don't escape" the white-haired man got up and walked out of the room.

M/n sobs stopped and quickly turned serious.
"bloody hell..." he uttered. his head scanned the room for any possible weapon or anything he can use to escape.
'ain't no way I won't escape this hell hole. I dont care what happens to him now. I'll fucking report him and let SSS do their torture on him.' M/n's eyes were bursting with rage.

He cursed out when he didn't found any. He clicked his tongue and tried to break the cuffs himself.
'ahhh, shoot. Loid taught me back then of how to break handcuffs...too bad I wasn't listening.' M/n thought. Mentally crying about how he wasn't paying attention to Loid.

'this can't be helped...i simply need to convince Elijah that im FaLlInG iN LovE. Ew. I might gain his trust by doing so...whats the harm in it anyway. Although the bad thing is I need to keep him off of me if he did something unpleasant...' M/n sigh out.

'I'll spit on your corpse once I get out of here'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 380 16
I yearned for all these to be real, I wished we met under a normal circumstance, where I would probably have a loving wife and an adorable daughter...
43.5K 1.6K 21
" ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š" ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž .... ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ . ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
155K 5.4K 23
(VERY UNREALISTIC) Two kids adopted by an S-Class spy, one telepathic and one prodigy genius. Both didn't exactly have the best past, until he came...
48.6K 2K 20
Byzantine Shang (Agent Torch) knew from the start that she could only trust her self. Like fire, she was calm and collected but what happens when Twi...