INNOCENT CUTIE ( JIKOOK/VHOPE...

Od Jikook-143

Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute a... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43

38

1.4K 117 36
Od Jikook-143

"LET'S BREAK-UP"

The whole atmosphere and their surroundings are turned into pin drop silence.
Only jungkook's and taehyung's heart beat is heard. Nothing more than other sounds.

Jungkook eyes widened when taehyung said with low voice. But in that voice their is no regret at all..' he's said confidently.

W-what..? Jungkook asked him in disbelief..'

Then Taehyung slowly pulled away his head from his lap and sat straightly and turned his head directly looked into jungkook eyes.

Yeah kookie..' "let's break up"
"it's better we should be stay like just friends."

Jungkook is in utter shock he's still trying get process what taehyung is said to him.

"Here everyone hiding their love and sacrificing for their parents. Except me.. taehyung said while sadly chuckling.

Jungkook frown his eyebrows when he mentioned "everyone" he doesn't know why but his heart is beating so faster.

"I just forced you to love me..' when you're treating me like as your friend..' taehyung said while caressing his hand and talking with lowered head. He can't maintain eye contact with him.

Alone tear escaped from jungkook eyes. He felt something uneasy in his heart.
I didn't understand you and your situation. I literally forced you to love me. I behave like a spoiled kid at that time. I try to make convince to your parents which their forced you to love me. Even Hyungs also talked with you right..

Slowly jungkook's heart is beating so faster..'

Even I felt little change in me jungkook.. when I'm in Australia I felt something about hobi..' I always think about him instead of you..but I pretend like I hate him..' I confused about my own feelings jungkook..' but now i lately realised that I'm feeling on him is not hate and that is "love"....Taehyung said with painful voice.

jungkook looking at him with hurt teary eyes. he's getting understanding now taehyung is what about to say..he just lowered his head

Hobi hid his love from me, I didn't even realize it, such a dumb person iam... he only expected friendship from me. But I did not think that he would leave me like this. such a great lover and he's great sacrifice king.

If you think Hobi made a sacrifice, what else should I think of you and Jimin?

jungkook looked up at him which his eyes shot out his forehead drenched with sweat.

"and coming upto you...You can't force yourself when you not loving me wholeheartedly jungkook.. and you no need to hide your love when you madly in love with "JIMIN"taehyung slipped his words

jungkook can't able to find any words. his throat become dry. again fresh tears are forming in his eyes.

t-tae... jungkook called him with lowest voice.

"let me talk jungkook" taehyung said in faint voice.

"i've listen each and everything when you're talking with jin hyng" i can clearly see pain and hurt in your voice jungkook.

i'm not blaming you. No one knows how our love will strike on someone jungkook this is fact. this is not your fault.

Guilt is filling so badly in jungkook.. tears are rolling down on his cheeks.

"All these years we thought we were in love jungkook, but that's not true"

jungkook lowered his head down and start crying silently.

'Because if you really love me, you won't love anyone else. But it's my fault right, I forced you to love me. it's my f-fault..taehyung said in low voice he's controlling his emotions so badly.

"Jungkook, you fell in love truely and deeply. But it's no need to sacrifice your true love for me.

Jungkook can't take it anymore..' he feeling so guilty..and his heart is bleeding with pain a lot..' he quickly hugged taehyung and burst into big fat tears..'

"I-I'm sorry tae... I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you..I'm really sorry..' he's choking so badly and his words are sticked in his throat which it's not coming out probably.

Taehyung is caressing is back so soothingly to comfort him.he feeling so sad to see Jungkook like this. Because Taehyung has never seen Jungkook cry. In all these years, he did'nt even cry.

"Kookie...please don't cry.. I told you before You didn't do anything wrong.

This is my sin jungkook  which I forced you to love me against your will. That's why I couldn't find someone who loved me more than himself. and that's hobi "MY PRECIOUS ANGEL" i lost him because of my stupidity.

please tae.. don't blame yourself and it's not at all your fault. fate played with us. jungkook said with teary eyes. Which he hugged him more tighter than before.

"no jungkook it's my fault i played with "three" lives unknowingly. I can clearly say that..'

Taehyung slowly pulled away from hug and cupped jungkook cheeks and wiped his tears so gently..'

You didn't commit anything wrong and sin..' you just understand me and you agreed my love for not hurting me..'

Taehyung lowered his head down a small tears beads fell down from his eyes..' "w-when you are having such a hard time with me can't you tell me, jungkook..? At least I understand you right..' we can be remain as friends..

Taehyung sadly chuckles with lot of pain.. "If I had understood you then, we would not have come to this situation"

" I will wait for my hobi..' jungkook.. taehyung said with firm tone..'
"in all these years he waited for me..' now can't I wait for him..? I will wait for him till my last breath..' he said with teary eyes.

Jungkook looked at him with lot of hurtful eyes.

Jungkook cupped his face and wiped his tears.. taehyung can't hide his pain anymore he too held his face and caressing his cheeks both are looking at eachother with painful eyes. now boh are leaning closer and attached their foreheads and crying silently..

"i thought this handsome and kind bunny is mine" but see how our fates changed differently.. taehyung said with hurt which it's laced in his voice.

that sunshine took my heart.. and beautiful tiny guy stole your heart too..but dont worry they will keep our heart so safely.. taehyung said with little chuckle. jungkook also smiled at him but he was little hurt when he saw taehyung condition.

now both are looking at eachother with lot of pain. Taehyung hugged him tightly and stayed like that for while..' he remembered all things which he happily spent with jungkook in past days. After all, they were lovers before it was a little difficult for him to forget that easily.

all memories hit him back so badly..the way they're spent so happily the way he taking care of him everything was beautiful memories to taehyung. anyone get jealous of jungkook because his caring and love is in another level which anyone can easily fall in love with him. it's really hard to forgot about this man but, he can't ruin his happiness. he want to keep full stop for this relationship, and finally he did it.

jungkook pulled away from hug and cupped his cheeks and placed soft kiss on his forhead. taehyung closed his eyes when he felt his soft lips on him for "last and final"

he detached his lips from his forehead and looked at him with teary eyes.

"t- thankyou tae for understanding me " jungkook said with teary eyes.

taehyung gave small smile to him..

"your tae tae will understand you kookie... but i understand your heart so lately..

jungkook shakes his head with teary eyes.

But we can be best friends right.. taehyung said beautiful smile..'
Jungkook nodded his head..and smiled at him.

"Go and claim your man jungkook..' taehyung said with firm tone. Go and get him before it's too late. dont do unlesss like me. he stated with concern voice.

Jungkook looked at him and thinking what taehyung is saying..'

"Go and talk with his dad.. he will definietly understand. it was just marriage proposal, they're didn't even get engaged so you had chance.

"ok... jungkook said in small voice.

It's already getting late better you should you go home..' taehyung said to him while wiping his eyes.

Jungkook really didn't want to leave him right now he want to stay with him for while..'
"I want to spend some alone.." please.. taehyung pleaded him..
Jungkook understand him.. so he didn't force him..at all so at last he agreed to him..'
he gave tight hug once again and sadly walkout from his room..'
taehyung eyes didn't left until jungkook walkout from his room..'

When he went out taehyung burst out into heavy tears..'

"F-Forgive me, Jungkook for all these years, I have caused you so much pain. He said in small voice..'
like that he sat on that same spot and looking at stars with teary eyes..'

They're two of them happily broke-up..for their "precious loves".... They're willing to wait for them with lot of love..'

(A/N: writing break-up scenes is litreally so hard. who ever it maybe it's really so hard.)
.
.
.
.
Jungkook came to his mansion and quickly went to his room and locked himself..' he throw himself on his bed and burst out into tears..' he feeling so shame and guilt..' because all these days taehyung know about his feelings on jimin..' he didn't expect this.. he's really feeling so guilt..' his heart is bleeding with pain.

Jungkook thought he had to tell taehyung all about himself personally. but he didn't think he needed to know like this. It hurts a lot.

But now jungkook is a little relieved. Because he no need to hide his feelings..' he can openly say he's in love with jimin.

But he's feeling so sad and hurt about taehyung and hobi. He wish hobi can come back to them soon.
Now he's really so desperate to talk with jimin right now. But he's really tired now..' and he's mind also not good
While he thinking all of these he fell into deep slumber.
.
.
.
.
After few days/-

Eric came to jimin's mansion and talked with him and comfort him. at first eric was really urge to see him when he knew about his cousin hobi left Korea..' he knew the strong bond between them jimin and hobi. So he thought he's really not good in condition he want to stay with him, So he thought he have to meet him but namjoon said to don't meet him. Because namjoon knew jimin is not ready and he didn't like to meet anyone. he said he need some space. so eric understand him so he didn't said anything.

so after few days he came towards him and talk with him. when jimin meet him he felt nervous because when he saw him he was remembering only marriage proposal which he didn't even like it...he only thought him just as friend. but he thought it's his not fault right. so he talked with polietly with small smile, without hurting his feelings and him. after some time he left mansion.

jimin was in garden and sat infront of water fountain. while he was enjoying cool breeze, he felt vibration from trouser pocket, he fished his phone from pocket and took outside and he saw the caller. Automatically a smile plastered on his face when he saw that person name.. it's jungkook. he quickly swipe to answer the call

~hello hyung~ jimin greeted him with slight smile.

~hello minnie~ on other side jungkook also greeted him with happy smile face.

can you meet me near the han river.. jungkook requested him i want to say something important to you..he said with normal voice

jimin didn't questioned him any further questions and agreed to him.

ok hyungg..jimin said with small voice..

"i'll be waiting for you" jungkook said with hearty soft tone.

when jimin heard that tone he felt so warm by his heart.

At Hanriver..

jungkook is waiting for jimin now he's feeling somewhat relieved. after his breakup with taehyung he talked with him and behaving like a normal. they're felt little hurt and sad but they're didn't showed it.. now anyway they're not maintaining any fake relationship and they're free from it. now they're looking only for true love.

after sometime one luxurious car stopped infront of him. jimin get down from the car and looked at jungkook with hearty eyes..jungkook also smiled at him with hearty eyes. jimin ran towards him and hugged him so tightly and closed his eyes to feel his warmth. which jungkook slightly bend down to buried his head in jimin neck. he inhale sweet vanilla fragrance.

"i miss you jimin'" jungkook said with faint voice.

"i miss you too hyung.. jimin said with small voice..

both are stayed like that for few minutes.

after sometime they're pulled away from hug and looked at eachother with lot of love and it have some mixed emotions.

jungkook cupped his face and placed soft kiss on his cheeks and on his forehead. jimin closed his eyes to feel it his kiss.

jimin slowly opened his eyes and looked at him which jungkook already staring at him with soft gaze.

"what happened hyung are you ok? Today you behaving so differently then usual. and you said you want say something important. jimin said while caressing jungkook cheeks.

jungkook quickly held his tiny hands and bought near to his lips and kissed on it without breaking his eye contact with jimin.

"i broke up with taehyung..jungkook said in calm voice.

jimin was shocked when he heard jungkook words

"w-what? jimin asked him in disbelief while stuttering.

"jungkook nodded his head.

"are you serious?? But why so suddenly..? Is something happened..? jimin asked him again

Jungkook took deep breath before he's saying to him.
"He knew about us.." jungkook stated..'
jimin eyes widened..' and he suddenly felt his legs are trembling.

"H-hyung.. jimin stuttered and his eyes became so glossy..'
jungkook quickly held his shoulder..' "baby relax..nothing to worry..he's not at all mad at us.. he's absolutely fine with it..'

"H-how hyung.?

"because he like "HOBI" jungkook said in calm voice.

Jimin looked at him with confused teary eyes..'

jungkook told everything to him how taehyung said to him.

When jungkook finished saying Jimin felt like someone throw big rock on his head.

"Baby it's all good for us.." jungkook said calmly while caressing his cheeks
"But hyung what about taehyung hyung..? Jimin asked him with hurt voice.

Me too thinking about him jimin he's not deserve this. He too need happy life with hobi.

"Im really feeling so sad about him hyung..' but somewhat I'm happy because Finally he realized his mistake and his love. Jimin said in low voice.

Jungkook just hummed which jimin hugged and held his torso so tightly.

"And one more thing I'm going to talk with your dad jimin.." jungkook stated.

Jimin's heart stop for minute..'
He slowly pulled away from hug and looked at him with teary eyes. Which jungkook also looking at him with soft gaze without showing any tense expressions.
"W-what..? Jimin asked him..with trembling voice.

"Yes I will talk with him.." and I will convince him

Jimin shake his head..' "no hyung he won't listen to you.. and the quarrels are become bigger..' please don't dont do that..' jimin stated with shaky voice.

Jimin relax don't worry after all he's your father why can't he understand..? He will definitely accept our love..' more over for fathers son's happiness is important more than their honour. And you don't like this marriage. That's the main reason to cancel this marriage. He will definitely understand you Trust me jimin.

You don't know anything about my father hyung..' he will definitely won't accept our love..' he will give more importance to his honour and pride than his son happiness. he said with tear rolling down on his cheek.

Jungkook looked at him worriedly..

Jimin trust me no matter what.. I will convince him. Don't you believe your hyung..? Jungkook asked him in gentle way.
Jungkook words are like trust worthy words he felt like may be his father can understand them.. so Jimin slowly nodded his head..'

"Keep in trust me jimin.. jungkook said while tucking his hair behind his ear.

Jimin looked at him with teary eyes and slightly smiled at him..'

"But hyung What will you do if my dad don't agree? Jimin asked him in low voice.
Jungkook felt pang in his heart when jimin asked that question. He really didn't like that.. but no matter what.. jimin is "his" he can do whatever he want to claim his boy..'

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his tiny waist and pulled him closer which his tiny body collided so strongly to jungkook's well built body.
Jimin placed his two hands on his hard chest and looking at him with innocent teary eyes.

"You're mine jimin..' how can you think I will leave you simply just for your father not agree for our love..? I won't leave you that easily..' jungkook said with deep voice.

Jimin felt shiver down from his spine..'

"I love you jimin.." jungkook said to him..

"I love you too hyung.." Jimin said with teary eyes.

With that jungkook smashed his lips to jimin's luscious pillowy lips..' the kiss is with full of love..' which it's not contained with lust.
Jungkook is sucking his lips and devouring his lips so badly. Jimin also kissed him back with same fervour. Jimin lips are so sweet like sugar he can kiss him all the day..' They're lips are perfectly fitted like puzzle pieces.
Jungkook grip on his waist is more tighter than before.. he pulled him more closer like he want mix up their bodies together.
Jimin slightly moaned in their kiss..' before detaching from the kiss he bit his lower lip..'
when they're slowly detached from the kiss a small saliva string formed between them.

Jimin shyly smiled at him which jungkook cooed at his action.
Jimin hugged him..' he doesn't know why but jungkook's words gave courage to him..' he smiled because of little happiness..'

Jungkook also hugged him so tightly they're stayed like that for while and enjoying eachother warmth.

After that they're both spent some quality time eachother..' they're really enjoyed a lot..' jungkook didn't leave jimin hand for single second which he glued with him all the time..' both of them felt so happy..

"but they're didn't know these happy moments are only for few days" 💔

TBC

SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER TELL ME HOW'S IS IT..

and yeah one more thing i forget to write one important conversation in last chapter. but it's ok i will add that in further chapter. why im saying now is, if i write that convo in that chapter you guys maybe get confused that's why im saying now. i will add that in small glimpse. hope you guys won't get confuse.

I NEED YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS..I REALLY NEED IT..

BYE TC..

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

279K 13.6K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
60.6K 3.2K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
5.8K 212 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
411K 21.4K 36
" I fucking hate you😒." JM "Sure you do, love.😘" JK ______________________________ A story in which the infamous handsome Jeon Jungkook fell inlove...