INNOCENT CUTIE ( JIKOOK/VHOPE...

By Jikook-143

Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

35

1.4K 139 27
By Jikook-143

After taehyung came outside from hobi's room he went towards merry and sat beside her with teary eyes.. merry looked at him with concern eyes she doesn't want to ask him anything right now to make him excruciating.. she knew something happened between them but she stay calm.. she slowly started caressed his back.

Namjoon looked at them and looked away with anger eyes..'

Merry looked at namjoon and called him..' then namjoon quickly came towards her and stand infront of her.'

"I need to talk with you privately.. merry said in calm voice.
Anxious was raising in taehyung mind. Suddenly he felt his blood ran cold. What if namjoon say about taehyung..? What if merry aunty thinks about me wrongly..? He thought himself.

Namjoon looked at taehyung with sharp eyes. At the same time namjoon also feeling so nervous. Now what will merry aunty want to ask him..?

"Ok aunty..namjoon said small voice..
.
.
.
.
.
Now only namjoon mad merry two of them are alone in hospital corridor.

"Tell me clearly what happened to my hobi..? What are those bruises on his hand and on his face..?

Namjoon heart is beating so faster..' he was feeling so nervous and he didn't know how to answer those questions.

Merry is observing everything his facial expressions and his tensed face.

She came closer to him and held his hand..to make him some calm.

"Joonie I won't say anything just I need to know that's it.."

Namjoon looked up at her with teary eyes..'

He told everything what happened yesterday.. and how his dad beat hobi..' when she heard that her world's stop and tears are streaming down from his eyes.

After namjoon finished he looked up and saw merry face..' which his heart sank down..'

She was about fall down but namjoon quickly held her..'

"W-What sin have I committed that my son should be suffer this pain..? She burst out into tears and hugged namjoon and crying..' namjoon also started crying when he saw his auntie tears..

"A-aunty please don't cry... we're sorry that we couldn't save him..

Merry slowly broke the hug.. she wiped her tears and looked at namjoon with teary eyes..'

what w can you do.? When you're dad was stubborn.? I know about him very well..'

Namjoon just looked at her with teary eyes..'
don't blame on yourself she said while caressing his shoulders.

Now namjoon and merry sat on the wooden bench in hospital garden. Some patients are roaming and taking some fresh air. The garden is looking so peaceful with calmness

"Maybe he didn't do that..' suddenly merry broke the silence and said calmly..
Namjoon looked at her with confused eyes..'

"What do you mean auntie..?
"Taehyung didn't did anything.." she said while turning her face towards namjoon.

I can see in his eyes which it's showing a lot of guilt and mixed of emotions..' I can surely say that he didn't did anything. If person do any mistake or bad thing he didn't have any regret and guilt in their eyes..' but taehyung is not like that. If he did mistake he won't cry like that.

Namjoon thinking so deeply..

So don't accuse things so easily joonie..' we don't know complete story behind this.

Namjoon slowly nodded his head.

She sighed heavily..'

"Joonie after hobi gets discharge I will take him to my penthouse.

Namjoon looked at her with hurt eyes..'

B-but auntie he will stay with us.. we will take care of him.
Merry chuckle lightly and patted his shoulder. It's ok joonie I don't want him burden to you all I will take care of him. After all I met him after so many days..' let him stay with me..? Merry said calm soothing voice.

They're went inside of the hospital and merry told to jimin that hobi will come with her..'
at first jimin didn't agreed for that but later on he give up.'
Everyone stop arguing with merry because it's no use. She already decided strongly to take hobi with her. So namjoon also didn't said anything..'

After few hour's doctor gave some counseling to hobi for his depression. Later he got discharged and merry took him to their penthouse.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung went to his mansion with gloomy teary eyes.' He was not supposed to talk with anyone right now..'
when he entered into mansion he saw his mom in living area..' and talking in phone with someone.
His mom noticed him while he was going to his room she called him with sweet voice.

When taehyung heard her voice he fumed in anger..' he turned back and looked at her with red eyes..' she didn't observed him clearly which he stand far away from her.
She placed her phone on coffee table and satup from couch and walks towards him with smily face.
When she saw his face clearly somewhat felt tensed because his hair is messy and his face looking so red and his eye's swollen due to heavy cry..'

"Tae... what happened baby..? Did you cry..? What happened..? She asked him in tensed voice.

But tae looking at her with stone face.

Tae tell me baby.. she asking him while cupping his face.

"Did you went to namjoon hyung house..?" Tae asked in stern voice.

She felt weird sensation in her heart when tae asked in stern voice.

"Tell me mom...' tae asked her again..

Why are you asking this tae..? Is he disturbing you again..? She asked him..'

Taehyung looked at her with disbelief eyes..'

Seriously mom.. without knowing anything why did you do that..? He asked her in anger tone.

"T-tae what happened

Who told you to go their mom..? Now because of me he faced hard situations now..' do you know what you did..? Why you went their mom..? Without asking me..? Did I told you hobi is disturbing me..?
W-why you did this..? He fell in his knees and crying so badly..'
Because of me his uncle beat him until he bleed..' do you know how much he suffered because of your mistake..?
Her eyes widened she didn't understand what to do and because of her mistake hobi suffered so much. She made a uncorrectable mistake

"What do you really know mom..? For going there and complaining about him mom..? He cried so badly when he remembered his painful words which he talk with him in college.
Taehyung still getting flashing memories about hobi's words.. "he can't unlove on me.."

"You don't know anything and simply accused him in wrong way and prove him wrong person infront of their own family members..'

His mom was crying mess now..' how can she ask his forgive from that innocent person..?

"Y-you don't why i'm behaving like that..' yes the reason is because of him..' he was distant himself from me and not talking with me because of my stupid behaviour. I miss his presence I miss his talk I miss him so badly.. usually our relationship is not in good terms between us, so right now How much more hatred has grown on me..? Taehyung crying so badly while face palming.

Mrs Kim crouched down to his level and hugged him tightly..' he too hugged her back and crying in her embrace..'

"I-it's hurting m-mom.. taehyung choked while crying.
His mom rubbed his back to comfort him. He can't see his son in pain. It's all her fault.. which she did unknowingly..' she was repenting a lot.

"I-I can't effort to loose him mom.."

Her heart broken into pieces when his son desperately crying for hobi.

I-I'm sorry tae..please forgive me.. she cried along with him which he just stayed silent and crying badly

"I'm sorry h-hobi.. taehyung said to himself with heavy heart..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Merry took hobi to their penthouse she's not ready to leave his hobi with his brother. So she took hobi from them..'

Hobi is taking test in his room while staring blankly at ceiling and remembering morning incidents so deeply..' the way taehyung pleading him and saying truth everything is lingering in his mind.

After few minutes he slowly drifted into sleep which he's feeling so tired..'
.
.
.
.
It's been three days which hobi staying with his mom. He's not going for college also. Which doctor said to take him proper rest. So his mom also taking care of him a lot..his bruises are healing which his mom applying creams on his bruises. She's not leaving him for single second. Slowly he was getting recovered.., but not his heart..' which it's have so much pain which he can't explain in words.

Jimin jungkook and namjoon visit to their penthouse to see him.
Hobi was talking with them with small smile to hide his pain but true reality jikook knew the pain which it's behind his smile. But they're didn't disturb him by asking unwanted questions. They're vishi to make him heart and mind peace..' especially for forgetting about that worst day..

He was talking with them but his mind fully thinks about taehyung only.

After everyone left their penthouse again hobi locked up himself in his room and start thinking deeply..' this happen daily routine to him.

While seeing hobi condition merry felt so worried..' she feeling so useless which she felt helpless in hobi's life..'

Taehyung didn't have courage to face him..' but he was really urge to see him so badly..' but how will hobi reacts after seeing him..? He can't see hatred in his eyes on him..' he feeling so anxious and tensed now his mind is full of hobi's thoughts only.
.
.
.
.

Hobi was staring outside so deeply which he completely not minding his mom presence which she came to see him about five minutes ago..'

She slowly laid his hand on his back and started caressing so smoothly.
Hobi slightly flinched when he felt his mom touch on his back..' he looked at her and smiled so sadly which it's contain so pain..'in his small smile.

Merry felt pang in her heart when she saw his weak smile.

"For how long you stayed in your room and hurting your self son..? Merry asked him in low voice.

"Nothing mom I just want to spend some time alone..
"That's what I'm saying dear..' for how long..? This is not my cheerful hobi..'

Hobi looked at her mom with teary eyes..' he again felt so bad when he saw tears in her eyes..'

"Mom p-please don't cry..hobi said in pleading tone and wipes her tears.
Then she hugged him so tightly.' And placing kisses on his forehead.
Hobi felt safe in her embrace which it's so warm and relaxed to his heart.

After few minutes they both feel so calm and talk about some funny stuff which her mom started conversation because she thought he can't let hobi think so deeply. So she's talking some random stuff.

Like that hobi placed his head in her lap and playing with her hands..' seeing hobi like that merry heart felt so happy..'

"H-hobi can I ask you one thing..? Suddenly merry asked him while stuttering.

Hobi looked at her with innocent eyes and nodded his head cutely..'

Before asking him she took deep breath and felt so tensed weather he will agree to his mom or not..?

Hobi im not asking but I'm taking promise from you you have to do it for me. She asked him directly while looking into his eyes.

Hobi looked at his mom with teary eyes. He doesn't know why but he felt like his mom asking from him something big.

"Yes..mom"what is it..?

"Will you leave korea and come with me?

Hobi eyes widened..' now she's asking him to move out with her.

M-Mom...

Don't think it hobi please you no need to stay here..' especially with my brother.

I don't know, you have suffered a lot here, because of my brother and I can't bear to see you suffer more. i don't know you're suffering a lot here..' he's really cruel..' I know he definitely shows anger on you..' If I had known, I wouldn't have sent you here in the first place. I can't effort to loose you hobi..' you're only one to me.. I had no one. Family, Mom, Brother no one... and now if you also left me..' I can't able to live..' merry saying with heavy heart which her tears are flowing down from her eyes continuously.

Hobi can't able to see her mom when she was crying..' he quickly hugged her and cried in her embrace.
M-mom please don't cry I can't able to see you when you crying please don't cry.. he mumbled slowly with sad voice.

"I love you so much my dear son..'
"Even when your father hurt me, I never hurt like this. "But whenever I saw you in the hospital bed with those wounds, my heart broke"

Hobi was crying so badly.. he can't hurt his mom right now because he had only his mom now they're had only eachother no one their for them..' so now he have to listen to his mom words and want fulfil her wishes..'
so he agreed to her..'

"Ok mom I will come with you..' hobi said with low voice..' which it's contain with lot of pain..'

Merry looked at him with disbelief eyes she thought at first Hobi don't agree for this but his answer make her shocked.

"R-really Are you serious..? Merry asked him once again.

Hobi lowered his head down and nodded his head.

Merry felt so sad when he saw his face. But she's doing for his sake..' not for her.
She cupped his cheeks and lifts his head and make him look into her eyes..'

"Hobi This is not your permanent good bye to your cousins and friends..' you have to take some time from all these incidents..' then you can come again after some time..' just you need to take some time and come out from these traumatic moments..' you have to explore yourself and it's your time baby..

' You can continue your studies after we move out from Korea. You can become whatever you want. I will support you I won't say no.. to any of your dreams.

Don't mad at me I'm just doing for your sake..'

Hobi thinking deeply whatever his mom is saying is for his sake she's thinking because of him not in a selfish way..'

"This is a cruel time for each and every youngster they're shouldn't be spoil they're career for these kind of things..'

hobi nodded his head and looked at her with  teary eyes..'
"you saying it's for my good thing mom, why should I angry with you? hobi asked her in small voice.

She came closer to him and placed sweet kiss on his forehead with sad smile..'

"Then talk with namjoon and jimin they'll miss you so badly..' merry said while caressing his cheeks..'

Hobi lowered his head and his face quickly turned into more sad..'
"What happened son..?

"I don't want to let them know about my whereabouts mom..' hobi said sadly..'

"As you said I want to start freshly if they're know about me..' they'll never allowed to send with you back..' I can't say goodbye to them while looking into their eyes m-mom...hobi said with cracking voice.

"I will come back surely but not now..i need some time..' he said while wiping his tears..'

Please don't cry son.. I can't see you in this pain..' merry said while stroking his hair..'
He placed his head on her lap and staring blankly..' tears are slowly dripping down from his beautiful eyes.

Now he's thinking about taehyung.. which he's gonna miss him completely..'he still don't know about taehyung's feelings because he knew taehyung is madly in love with jungkook.. so he didn't have any chance in this life..' how pathetic.. he said to himself..'
I'm really gonna miss you taehyung.. he said while closing his teary eyes slowly..' he slowly drifted into slumber land.

After some time merry heard small snoring sounds from his son.. she looked down and saw his son sleeping so cutely with small pout which it's slightly opened. Small smile appeared on her face..' she slowly stroking his smooth hair to make him more relax.

"I will never snatch your happiness hobi..' just you need some break.. that's it.. she said to herself.
.
.
.
.
.
Merry took his son hobi with her..' now she came to Korea to see his lovely son but it's happened horrible things in last few days..' she was extremely angry on his brother which he did to her beloved son.

She can't forgive his brother,it's all because of his mother which she took promise from his daehyun to take care of his sister and his son as responsible brother after she pass out.. only for that reason merry sends hobi to his brother house But he can't stand in them which he failed as brother and uncle. Merry disappointed a lot. Especially she broke down. She never forgive herself to sending hobi to his "monster brother daehyun"

But his son happiness is more important to her. If he come back again to see his cousin she will definitely allow him..' he can't make them part away. She knew namjoon and jimin are good sons. they're not like his brother.
.
.
.
.
.

After two days/-

Jimin is laying on his bed and staring at ceiling with blank expressions..' he doesn't know why but he felt something weird sensations in his heart..' he felt like something bad is going to happen..' but he can't say what it was pin pointedly.

He quickly woke up and slipped his feet in fluffy flip flops and came out from his room..' and straightly went towards Namjoon's room.
He knocked the door twice after some time joonie opened the door..'

namjoon looked at him with sleepy eyes..

"Jimin what are you doing in this time..? You didn't sleep yet..? Namjoon asked him with worried tone..'
What happened are you ok..? Namjoon asked him.

"H-hyung I want to see hobi..' jimin suddenly said to him with teary eyes.'

"At this time..?

Yes hyung.. I want to see him I don't know why but suddenly I'm feeling something bad is going to be happen..' please take me to him hyung. Jimin asked him in pleading tone.

"Minnie nothing will be happen to him he will be fine I will take you tomorrow don't get panick..'

Jimin just lowered his head and nodded his head slightly.

"Now go and sleep don't be overthink ok..' it's not good for you..' even I'm also planning to take you to tomorrow towards him. He said while stroking his hair.

"Sleep well ok..good night"

"Good night hyung.."

Jimin slowly walked towards to his room with weird feeling.
He slowly lay down on his bed and staring at ceiling so blankly..'

"Hope you're doing fine hobaaa.." jimin thought himself.

Next day../-

Jimin is getting ready to meet hobi.. namjoon is waiting for jimin in living area..' even he too urge to see hobi so badly..'
jimin was climbing down the stairs while calling to someone,
Hyung let's go.. jimin said to him which namjoon nodded his head..'

The whole ride is silent but jimin is calling to someone continuously but from other side they were not answering the phone.

For whom you're calling jimin..? Namjoon asked him..'

I'm calling hobi Hyung.. but he's not answering my calls..' jimin said with bit worried tone.

Don't worry minnie  we are going there only know.. just relax..'

No hyung I'm calling him from morning onwards to inform him but he's not answering..'

Don't worry.. he said while stroking his hair.

After sometime they're both reach to hobi's penthouse.
Jimin was in rush he's really urge to see his hobi so badly..'
he quickly get down from the car and running towards the gate.

Namjoon also walking along with him.

He was about to open the gate for step in but one voice stopped in his tracks.

"Sir jimin sir... security guard called him..'

Jimin turned back and looked at him..'

Sir where are you going..? Guard asked him.

Jimin and Namjoon furrows their eyebrows.

"To see hobi my cousin..jimin said in low voice..

"They are not in penthouse

Jimin and namjoon looked at eachother.. panick raised to jimin.

"Did they're went to hospital.? Namjoon asked him..

"No sir"...

"Then..??  jimin asked him in shaky voice..'

"They're gone.."

TBC...

See you in next chapter.. tell me your thoughts about this chapter..'

Tc..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 219 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
10.6K 536 32
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...
386K 21.7K 55
I like Taehyung ', Jungkook I like him more than you do', Jimin in a twist of fate: I love You Jimin', Jungkook i - - - ', Jimin. In which Jungko...
281K 15.5K 50
#1-topjungkook 🤩💜 24th May 2019 #1-bottomjimin 🤩💜 25th April 2019 #8-detectiveJeon 🤩💜 28th April 2019 Read the intro. A jikook fanfic. (Jungko...