INNOCENT CUTIE ( JIKOOK/VHOPE...

By Jikook-143

Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

33

1.8K 143 92
By Jikook-143

Sorry for grammar mistakes in advance..

⚠️ abusive , foul language

If you're sensitive about this content please ignore it.

Long Chapter...
___________________________________

Next day/-

Jungkook somewhat able to mange to come college with fresh mind but still he's heart was not feeling well..he was feeling nervous what will Eric do to jimin..' is he starting getting close to jimin or what..? Is he taking extra care of him..? These thoughts are mostly lingering in his mind continuously.

He went to canteen which his friends and hyung everyone situated in usual spot. But he didn't find jimin and taehyung He thought they might be went to class..'

He slowly marched towards his place,
Jin was boringly looking into his coffee he was not concentrating at the surroundings he was thinking about jungkook and jimin. Then he normally looked up and saw jungkook was coming towards them.

Jin eyes widened when he saw jungkook after few days he feels so relieved when he saw him.

Jungkook directly went towards his jin hyung and sat beside him.
Jin quickly hugged him which jungkook was taken back by his action. It's like sudden attack on him.

Namjoon and hobi looked at them with slight widen eyes..'
Kookie I miss you a lot..' how you're feeling right now..? Jin asked him with concern voice.

"I'm fine hyung no need to worry..' he said with small smile.

"How are you hyung..? Hobi asked him

Jungkook turned his face at him and smiled at him..'
"I'm fine hobi" jungkook said to him.

Hobi nodded his head and lightly smiled at him.

jungkook did nt talk with namjoon he doesn't why he was feeling so insecure around him and that too they're terms are not good between them.

namjoon knew why jungkook didn't came to college for few days. but he stayed silent without asking anything to him.

after announcing jimin's marriage proposal jungkook didn't came to college so its crystal clear why jungkook didn't feel well. if he ask anything to jungkook now he will uncomfortable now and again he will get disturbed, namjoon didn't like that so that's why he stayed calmed.

jungkook eyes was wandering for someone precious person. but he didn't find him.

after sometime jungkook and remaining members went to their clasess.

___________________________________

Jimin was walking in corridor with boring expressions. he was again feeling sad because he thought jungkook again didn't came to college today. he meet him and talk him yesterday but still he"s missing older alot. then suddenly someone dragged jimin into empty class..' jimin about to say something to him but before that...that unknown person tightly hugged him and closed his eyes and feeling warm embrace from this little bean. Jimin was taken back by his action but later he melted into his warm and tight embrace. Then he calm down himself when he knew about that person and he's "jungkook" he smiled when he feeling his warmth feeling.
Both are enjoying eachother warm hug.

"Glad you came to college today hyung.." jimin said in low voice.

"I really want urge to see you so badly Minnie because of you I came today.." jungkook said while inhaling his fragrance on his neck with calm voice..'

Jimin smiled little..'

Then jimin slowly pulled away from hug and looked into his big bumbi eyes.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around jimin's waist and pulled him closer..'
Jimin placed his small chubby hands on his hard chest.

Both are speaking a lot with their eyes..' it's full of mixed emotions..' they're both staring at each other without uttering any single word.

"I thought you won't come to college today.." jimin said in low voice..
Jungkook was deeply staring at jimin's beautiful features.

"I came here just for you" he said while placing cute kiss on his pinkish chubby cheeks.

"Jimin suddenly felt so shy and he just lowered his head down..' H-hyung....someone will might be see us..'jimin said him in low tensed voice..'

Jungkook slightly smiled at him. When he saw his cuteness.

"We're safe here no will see us he said while pecked jimin luscious lips..'

"Jimin smiled at him..with hearty eyes"

Then suddenly jimin's phone rang..' he slowly pulled away from his hold and took his phone from his jeans pocket.
He saw call I'd and slightly his small smile happiness fading away from his face.
Jungkook looked at caller id and he quickly looked away..' and controlling his anger and sadness..'

The person was "Eric"

Jimin quickly looked up and saw jungkook..'
jimin gulped his lump..' till now everything is good now again their little happiness ruined by single phone call.

Jimin answer the call..'

Jungkook clenches his fists jungkook turned back and not facing jimin.

Hello Eric hyung.. jimin said softly.. but he's looking at jungkook which he back faced him.
Jimin needs to calm his hyung first..' he don't want to ruin his mood and happiness in his eyes..'

"Yeah I'm in college.."

"B-but hyung I have project to do with hobi"

While he was talking with Eric he's staring at jungkook..'

"Sorry hyung.."

"Thank you hyung bye..

Jimin quickly hang up the phone and quickly went infront of jungkook and stand closer to him..'

But jungkook was not looking at him he was not giving any eye contact with him he was gritting his teeth

Then jimin cupped jungkook cheeks and make him to look into his eyes..'

"Hyung please look at me.. I'm not going anywhere with Eric hyung..' please don't get be mad..' jimin said with his famous innocent puppy eyes..' and caressing his cheeks..

Jungkook didn't said said anything to him he just staring at him.

"I'm going.." jungkook said shortly..'

Jimin can sense it which his voice contains with sad,hurt,anger..'

Jungkook was about to go..' but jimin hugged him so tightly..'

"N-no please don't go ..don't get mad at me.. I'm not going anywhere with Eric hyung..' jimin said with teary eyes..

Jungkook heart broke when he heard jimin's sobs..'
He thought why he should be angry at him for a mistake which he didn't make?

Jungkook hugged him back tightly..' he feeling so anger on himself for showing anger on this innocent bean..'

"Sorry Minnie for showing anger on you..' my bad..' I'm really sorry baby..'
jimin feel so relieved.. "you no need to say sorry to me hyung..'

Jungkook pulled away from hug and looked at jimin teary eyes..' his heart clenched when he saw jimin teary eyes..'
Then he cupped jimin's pinkish cheeks..' and slowly leaned to his face for kiss..
Jimin closed his eyes then jungkook placed soft kiss on his teary eyes..' and on his chubby cheeks.

"I'm sorry baby.." jungkook said in low voice

"It's ok hyung.. jimin said with smile

Then again they're hugged eachother so tightly and melted into their warm embrace..

How can he share "his" jimin with someone..' he want him only for him..' because jimin is only his..' no one can snatch his jimin from him..' which they're souls are connected so strongly..' with red string..'

____________________________________

After spending some time with his little angel jimin, he was going to his class he bumped into someone he sighed heavily and closed his eyes usually he's mind was somewhat not good and then these bumping all these things make him more irritated. then he looked up and saw that person and he's is taehyung..

Jungkook looked at him with expressionless face.

"Hey~ taehyung greeted him..

Hi..jungkook greeted him casually..'

Why you didn't came to college..? Taehyung asked him in calmly

"I'm not well and not interested to come to college..'
jungkook answered him with quiet tone.

"Oh..taehyung just simply said to him

"Take care.." taehyung said calmly he didn't said any extra word

Jungkook just responded back by hummed at him.

He went back to his class without saying anything. But he felt something strange behaviour from taehyung.

____________________________________

Hobi was alone in his classroom and writing something in his journal..' he didn't mind about his surroundings he was simply writing his journal..' alone tear escaped from his eye

In his journal mostly it's have bitter moments in his life..
He didn't write any magical or happy moments about his life.

It's have only sad moments..' sometimes he write about his cousin jimin which he spent happy moments with him.

And about his crush..' before knowing about him he write very fascinatedly but after the clash his heart completely broken and his some what he can't accept which he can't spend his life with his crush makes him so sad.

Then someone picked hobi's journal from his behind which it's happened in fraction of seconds.

Hobi turned backed and looked at person and his eyes widened which he is Minho..'

"Min give me my diary.. hobi asked him with tensed voice..'

Wait I can't give you until I read this what you wrote in your diary Minho said smile..'

Hobi eyes widened.. "N-no give it back to me.." hobi said to him..

Minho step back while he start reading his diary..
Hobi was getting closer but Minho was stepping back like that minho start running.

While he running he read just one line and he stopped in his tracks..'

Hobi quickly held him and snatched his diary from his hands..'

"So you like Kim taehyung.. Minho asked him..'

Hobi quickly turned back and about to go but Minho held his hand.

"M-Min please leave my hand.. hobi said in low voice.

Why you're hiding that much of pain hobi..? Can't you share your pain to me also..' I'm not that much for you..?

Minho became so close friend to hobi, he really support him a lot and always besides him..when hobi felt low Minho comforts him a lot..' that's why hobi feels so comfortable around him. actually Minho likes hobi a lot..' but somewhat in his heart he felt like hobi likes someone else..' now his doubt was clarified.

That's it.. hobi turned back and looked at Minho with teary eyes..'
Minho heart clenched when he saw his teary eyes..' he never saw his teary eyes he always see him in sunshine smile. But sometimes his face looks so dull.
Hobi quickly hugged him..' and Minho caressing his back smoothly..' Minho gave some time to him which he didn't interpret him he thought let him hug him how much time he want..' because sad person need some time and sow warm hug..'

Taehyung completed his class and coming out from room he casually going somewhere but his eyes caught something which his heart broken into million pieces..' at first he thouggg some people..' but later when he observed them deeply he identified the person back and he's is "hobi" which he's hugging so tightly Minho like his life depends on.

Taehyung clenched his fists..' and his eyes turned into teary..' he doesn't know why he's feeling so much pain in his heart. When he saw them..' like some stabbed in his heart so sharply..' the way Minho also hugge him so securely and caressing his back and his large hands wrapped around his waist make his blood boiled. Tears are rolling in his eyes with anger that leads his hands turns into fists more hardly which his nails dig into his palms and leads blood oozing out from his palm..' he can't describe about his own anger on that Minho guy.

He can't see this sight anymore then he quickly walked away from that place with teary eyes..'

Hobi slowly pulled away from hug and looked at Minho with teary eyes..'
Minho came closer to hobi and cupped his face and wiped his tears..'
Hobi slowly sniffing like a small kid and wiping his running red nose.

"So it's "love" problem huh..? Minho asked him while folding his arms in his chest.

Hobi looked at him and slowly nodded his head.

"Hmm...Minho hummed at him.

"I can see in his eyes.." Minho said to him..

Hobi looked at him with confused eyes while wiping his tears

"What you saw in his eyes..? You don't know anything about him..he just always look like stone face hobi cursed at him when Minho saw his face he chuckles at his cuteness.

"Don't laugh at me.." hobi said to him in low voice and tell me how you knew it..?

Do you remember A few days back when I saw you both in library which he teaching something to you..

hobi nodded his head with innocent eyes..

So yeah..and that time When I held your hand, I saw the anger and jealous in his eyes then I sense it something he had small feeling on you. Especially he was looking at me like he really wants to kill me. Minho said with small chuckle.

Hobi shakes his head no you don't know anything about him..'
Minho chuckles at him.. " I know.." minho said to him with small smile.

"What you know..? You don't know what he done to me on his birthday"

And that moment I stop bothering him I'm not talking with him..'
Minho listening his words so carefully..'

"So here's the answer.. from that day it's turning point to him. Minho casually said him..'

"What you're saying min i didn't get it..

Look, when we give more importance to a one particular person and then ignore them, do you know how they feel..?
Then they feel your worth and importance and especially they feel like loosing something..' that's what now tae hyung was feeling right now..'
I think he's regretting his actions.

Hobi eyes widened..' why taehyung will miss me..? He already had boyfriend.. and that too he hates me minho is just talking rubbish.. hobi thought himself in his pretty brain.

"No way...it's not happen why taehyung will think like that..? He hates to the core..' and that too he have boyfriend..

"I don't think so..Minho said to him.. trust me he missing you.. just give him one chance and talk with him everything will be alright.

Hobi was thinking deeply..' Minho literally makes him to think hard about tae actions on him..'

"Yaah dumboo don't think much ok..just keep your mind for sometime peacefully and think it later.. but try to talk with him ok..'

Hobi slightly nodded at him..

Minho smiled at him.. "Good now come let's go"

Hobi went with Minho to the class..'

Minho somewhat he felt sad and felt pain in his heart,because he like hobi a lot..' he try to propose him after few days.. but now he's heart was not empty which he had filled with someone with lot of love..'
it's ok if hobi is happy im also happy..' he thought himself.

____________________________________

Taehyung came to mansion with irritated anger face.
His mom saw him and furrows her eyebrows she thought why her son looking so mood off and anger..? He never behave like this than what happened to him..?

Then flash back hits her..

Mom he's so clingy towards me he never leave for one second..' I hate him mom..

then she understand he might be anger of that hobi guy.. namjoon cousin
I think that boy is still disturbing my son..' so that's why my tae is like that..'
not only today but few days onwards he's behaving like this..'
before it's get too late I have to do something..'

"Mrs.Kim thinking so deeply than she got an idea something..'

In taehyung bedroom...

Taehyung throw himself on his king size bed and closed his eyes..'
unknowingly he doesn't know why his tears dripping down from corner of his eyes..' he suddenly opened his eyes when he saw the same incident few minutes ago..'
His eyes became red colour he can't tolerate this pain when hobi was avoiding him..' and being closed with another guy..' he always questioned himself why he feeling like that..?
he face palmed and sobbing so silently..'

"Now he understand the real pain" when loved ones ignoring you.. he thought hobi also feel the same pain right when I ignored him..'

"I-I'm sorry hobi... please forgive me..' he said in low voice with teary eyes..'

"But little did he know his mom was doing something strange thing which he can't forgive himself..'

(Poor hobi 💔)
.
.
.
.
.
Mrs Kim visited to park mansion he didn't said anything to taehyung she directly came to mansion without informing him.

Mrs park and daehyun in living area and talking about something..'

"Mam" one maid called mrs park and which looked back at maid ..

"Yes.."

"Mam" mrs Kim came here to visit you..'

Mrs park looked at his husband with confused eyes she never visit their mansion anytime they're not close also if they're see in business meetings they're just greeted eachother but why she came to mansion..? Mrs park thought for second

"Ok let her send inside.."

"Ok mam" the maid bowed at her and went to outside.

Mrs.kim entered into mansion and greeted mrs.park she also greeted her politely..'

Everything will be go smoothly if daehyun was not with his wife..because he also in living room he's talking with his wife so definitely he too will talk with Mrs kim ..'

Mrs kim sat on big leather sofa faced directly mrs park and park daehyun..

"How are you Mrs kim..?

I'm fine mrs park she said with small smile.

Then daehyun also greeted her politely

Then three of them talk about something stuff for while..'

Daehyun thought mrs Kim came here for his wife he thought ladies will talk some private stuff like that so he excused himself and gave some privacy to them..

"Ok ladies you caryon I'm going.." daehyun said while getting up from sofa..
Then two of them smiled at him while he was going to his room.

Then mrs park looked at her and ask Mrs Kim.

"So what's the matter KIM..? What's bring you here..? Mrs.park ask her politely.

U-um actually I want to talk about your hobi Namjoon cousin..'
daehyun stopped in his tracks when he heard hobi's name.. unknowingly his face expressions slowly changing when she mention hobi's name..

Mrs.park looked for second at his husband with nervous looks..' and again look back at her.

"What about him..? Then two of them heard a deep anger voice from their behind.
Mrs park turned back and looked at his husband with fearful eyes..'

Mrs Kim looked at daehyun and again looked at mrs park.

"What about him Mrs.Kim..? Jimin mom asked her with worried tone anxiousness raising in her body.

"The thing is hobi was disturbing my son a lot..' Tae told me before but I didn't take it seriously actually I told him be nice with him, but I think he still bothering and disturbing a lot. Even though I saw from few days onwards he was looking very dull whenever I saw him maybe because of your son hobi.

Now daehyun anger was in peaks..'

"Please tell him to don't disturb my son mrs.park"

Mrs.park nodded her head awkwardly with nervous face.

(But little innocent bean doesn't know unfortunately what will happen when hobi comes to home 💔)
.
.
.
Hobi and jimin and namjoon in their car and coming to the home..'
hobi was thinking deeply about what Minho said to him afternoon
Then hobi suddenly remembered one thing and he felt somewhat happy because his "mom" is coming.

"Hyung.." hobi called namjoon when namjoon was fully concentrated on driving.

"Yes hobi" namjoon respond back.

Tomorrow mom is coming hobi said with cute smile.

Jimin and namjoon felt so happy when their aunty was coming to Korea after long time..

"Really..? Both namjoon and jimin said in unison.

Hobi nodded his head excitedly.

Then namjoon smile slowly fading away when he remembered about his dad.

"But hobi what about dad..?

Hobi smiled at him weakly.. don't worry hyung mom staying in our penthouse. (The penthouse is hobi's and his mom's when she comes to Korea she's stay their)

"I'm sorry hobaa.." namjoon said in low sad voice.

No problem hyung.. it's not your fault hyung..

Namjoon quickly looked away he can't see hobi sad face. When he saw his face he felt like stab in his heart.

Finally they're reached to their mansion. Hobi was feeling some excited cause he can see his mom tomorrow. Jimin wrapped his hands around hobi arms and looked at him with hearty smile. Hobi smiled at him back..

"When they're stepped into the mansion the whole environment was looking so different they're felt like a negative vibe..'

Daehyun sat on king size couch which his face cover with deadly anger.
Namjoon and jimin and hobi looked at him and looked eachother faces they're thought something about business issue that's why he's looking angry..' but they're didn't know about real issue.

When jimin and hobi was going to upstairs daehyun yelnled jimin name.

Everyone jolted up when they're heard daehyun
anger voice.
Jimin turned back and looked at his father nervously.

"Come here along with your "cousin" jimin looked at hobi with confused looks which hobi suddenly felt shivers in his body and blood became cold.

"COME HERE" he yelled at them again..'

Mrs.park feeling so anxious and nervous he thought what he will do to hobi now..

Namjoon felt so tensed.. he quickly went towards his dad and asked him what happened but he didn't said anything he was shooting death glare at hobi.

Jimin and hobi took slowly steps towards at his dad with fearful eyes and gulping their lumps.

Now both jimin and hobi standing infront of daehyun with fearful eyes.
But daehyun was glaring angrily at hobi only.. hobi didn't understand why he's looking so angry at me. He thought what he done..then he remembered his mom was coming to Korea maybe he knew that news that's why he looking on me. Poor Hobi thought himself like that without knowing real matter.

Daehyun was gritting his teeth angrily and shooting death glare at him. Then next minute hobi felt sharp sting on his left cheek which he stumbled back due to strong impact.
Namjoon jolted up and jimin cupped his mouth with widen eyes..' Mrs park eyes widened and maids stopped in their tracks when they heard strong slap sound.

Hobi felt sting sensation in his brain because cheek veins and temple veins are connected to the brain it's affects to the brain so strongly when anyone slap on the cheek hardly.
Hobi eyes became blurry due to tears and his inner cheeks are bleeding and cut it off due to his harsh slap. His five fingers are printed on his delicate cheek so hardly..'

Hobi looked at his uncle with teary eyes and stepping back which daehyun was coming forward towards hobi while removing his belt..'

Namjoon quickly went towards his father and ask him what happened..'
but daehyun was not saying anything to him

"Dad please stop tell me what happened why are you hurting hobi..? Namjoon asked him in desperate voice.

"This mf was disturbing Kim's son taehyung.. today his mom came here to complain about this scumbag" daehyun said angrily while looking at hobi..'

Hobi eyes widened and both namjoon and jimin eyes too..'

"What...? Namjoon asked his dad in disbelief..'

Namjoon slowly turned his head towards hobi which he shakes his head vigorously.

Jimin quickly held him so tightly he want to protect his hobi at any cost from his dad. He knew his dad anger.

"No dad he won't do such kind of things like that may be she's mistaken..' namjoon was trying to explain his dad..'

"No I won't believe I knew this punk did something to her son..' Why does a person which doesn't talk to us properly, then suddenly come to our house and complain to me about him..? Huh..?
We rarely know about Kim's only you guys are friends but as we parents we didn't talk both families

"Then why she purposefully complains about this guy..?
Everyone remains silent..' hobi heart already broken into million pieces he felt stab in his heart when taehyung's mom complained about to him with his uncle. He thought how can he do this to me..? Can't let me stay happy..? I'm not talking with him and why he say like that..? His brain stopped working for few minutes his cheek was hurting a lot.

Daehyun was coming closer to hobi while wrapping his leather belt to his palm..'
hobi eyes turned into horrified his sweat was dripping down from his forehead..' the same scenarios are repeating like in his childhood which his father used to hit him with leather belt..'

Jimin quickly stand infront of hobi to protect him..' but their is no use..his father pushed jimin away and raised his hand with belt to hit him..'

Ahhhh~ hobi shouted very loudly due to immense pain on his shoulder.

"Is your father's great work not enough? Will you be the same like him huh..? Daehyun was hitting on hobi's back and on his arms..'

U-uncle p-pleasee stop.. I didn't did anything..please.. aahhhh.. hobi was literally pleading him but daehyun was not listening to him..' he was still hitting hobi so harshly untill he cough his own blood.

he was fuming in anger when mrs Kim complaint about hobi which he was disturbing his son..' Kim taehyung, he can't tolerate when anyone ruined parks reputation. Now he's thinking hobi ruined their name.

Jimin held hobi so tightly and embraced him to protect him..' some leather shots hits on jimin arms too..' but jimin was not minding them because he needs to protect his hobi.

Namjoon was stopping his dad..' but he's not listening his words..'
Jimin mom also stopping him and screaming loudly but daehyun was so rude and stubborn person..' he was not listening any one of them words..'

Hobi was crying so loudly..' jimin was begging his father to stop from beating jimin hugged hobi so tightly and trying to save him from those belt shots..' Hobi snuggled his face in jimin's face and crying so badly some blood was oozing out from his mouth. Some belt shots hits on his soft delicate tender lips which it's quickly ruptured and swollen.

Mrs park and joonie stopped mr park.. but their is no use he shoved them aside and again starting hitting hobi so hardly..' he was fuming in anger so badly..'

"how can you do this ..? Tell me you piece of sh*t what you done to him..?

U-uncle please a-aah... trust me I-I didn't did a-aah.. anything to him please..' hobi saying with screams which he can't bare those pains that belt shot are badly injuring on his delicate skin..'

"then why his mom came to my home any complain about you huh..? He asked him while beating on his back and thighs..'

"D-dad please leave him..' don't hurt hobi..' jimin was pleading him a lot while crying but he's not listening anyone pleadings..'

"LIKE FATHER LIKE SON" daehyun spatted at him angrily.'
You're father like you only when he married to my sister he stay with another girl..' such a douchebag..like exactly you behaving like him..'

Hobi felt stab in his heart again and again by daehyun words.. especially when he compared him with his dad..'

"I HATE TO SEE YOUR FACE" then your father ruined our reputation and now "YOU" it's in your blood to hurt people..'
that's true that one like you will be born to such a kind of person only..'
You are nothing but a burden to this world you're such a useless person..'

I really don't like him to stay in my house because of one reason, because of one reason which my mom said before she's dying she took promise from me which I should take care of this "stray dog" I let him stay in my mansion but what he did..? He was behaving like a whore..'

Namjoon and jimin was fuming in anger when he was bad mouthing about his cousin.

Hobi heart is broken into million pieces..' he became like a stone person which his uncle said so many words to him..'
actually he didn't hurt to his body but he hurted his heart a lot..' which it's can't fixed into normal..'

He was closing his eyes slowly due to his body is became so weak and not supporting well. He fell into jimin arms. His T-shirt drenched with his blood stains.

"Dae stoppppp" Mrs park shouted at him..'
suddenly mr park looked at his wife with widen eyes..'

'Enough You talk too much about him..'

How can you talk like that with your sister son..? Huh are you human or monster..

Daehyun screamed his wife name so loudly..'

Mrs park turned his face towards at and hobi Namjoon
She quickly crouched down at his level and held his face with teary face..'
"B-baby please wake up..' Mrs park was in crying mess..'
jimin gently held his face and trying to wake him up but hobi was in conscious.

Daehyun angrily went to his room while he throws his belt somewhere in living area.

Hobi was unconscious..'he was not waking up..' jimin was slowly shaking his shoulder to make him wakeup he was feeling so nervous when he saw his blood stains.

H-hobi please w-wake up..please...
Namjoon placed hobi's head in his lap and tapping his cheeks slightly without hurting his cheeks..'

I will call doctor jimin said with crying tone..' he took his phone and called their family doctor..'

Namjoon wrapped his strong veiny hands around hobi's thin curvey waist and pick him in bridal style and taking him into the hobi's room.
.
.
.
Namjoon slowly laid him on the soft mattress without hurting him.
Mrs park sat beside him and removing his hair locks from his forehead. Tears are streaming down from his eyes..'
namjoon came with first aid kit and sat beside him on other side..' his eyes became red and feeling so angry on someone right now. Before namjoon was about to remove hobi T-shirt for clean his wounds jimin came with doctor into his room.

Doctor examine hobi very well and treat his wounds carefully three of them didn't leave hobi side and watching hobi so carefully with teary eyes..'

Doctor finished his work and went towards namjoon..'
Namjoon was patiently waiting for doctor what will he say about hobi..'
"Namjoon he's alright nothing to worry. I gave some antibiotics to him and I injected him for sleeping. But it will take some time those cuts which it's hits so hardly on his sensitive skin I gave some ointment which it's give quick result to him.

Namjoon jimin and his mom sighed in relief. They're turned back and saw hobi which he's sleeping like innocent person..'
namjoon can't see this sight which his jovial cousin sleep like a lifeless person.' He quickly ran out from his room and went to his room and burst into Lou sobs.
On other side jimin didn't leave his side which he sat beside him and held his hand gently..'

Mrs park cupped her mouth and went out to her room.
Now only jimin and hobi was left in the room.

Jimin also feeling so angry on taehyung..' hobi is not talking with him right..' then why he did like that..? Jimin was fuming in anger..' he can't forgive taehyung that easily which he hurt his hobi so badly..'
he laid his head beside hobi and caressing hobi hand softly with teary eyes..'

"P-please open your eyes hobaaa..' jimin mumbled himself..' with teary eyes..'

Mrs park sobbing so badly..' morning merry called her and said to her she's coming to korea mrs park felt so happy after so many years she's going to see her sister-in-law.. she thought she can enjoy a day with her tomorrow..' Mrs park like merry a lot, she treats her like her own sister..' but now how can she show her face to her when she didn't protect her son..'
how can she tolerate when he saw his son with bruises..? As a mother will she able to see him like that..?
She promised her she will take care of him so nicely..' but she failed to protect him..' she can't forgive herself for today incidents..' now she's really hating his own husband.
.
.
.
.
At midnight around 2:30

Hobi slowly opened his eyes..' and looked surroundings with winced pain..' he's feeling immense pain in his thighs and on his back..'he looked beside him a small smile appeared on his face when he saw jimin laying beside him while holding his hand.
He slowly took his hand from him and He is slowly getting up from the bed
He walked slowly and went to restroom and locked the door.
He looked himself in mirror and felt so disgusted when he saw himself in mirror his cheeks are printed with his uncle fingers. His lip's ruptured so badly..' he looks down and he saw his arms are fully covered with bandages..'
tears are dripping down from his eyes..'

When he remembered his uncle harsh words he burst out into more tears..' he said more harsh words which he can't tolerate himself..'

And now he thinking about one particular person..' which he didn't expect this from him..' how can he simply complain to his mom about him..? Which he didn't did anything wrong..? He already promised him right he said to him he won't disturb him..' then why..? Tears are rolling down from his eyes..'

he really hating him now a lot..' till now he have some respect on him. but now he lost everything by doing this worst thing. Now his heart only filled with hate..

"I hate you... "KIM TAEHYUNG" I will never ever love you again..' he said with bruised shaky lips..' his heart was hurting a lot when he's saying like that..'

how he used to love him..' by his heart..' how he cherish him how he felt so happy by simply seeing his face..' but now he hating him to the core..' he won't forgive him that easily which he remember this until his death. Without his mistake he simply blamed him and especially lies..' His heart was pounding with pain which he can't explain how he's dying inside.

"I hate you.." he said while bursting into heavy tears..'

___________________________________

Taehyung like that drifted into deep slumber land after he came from college he cried a lot but suddenly he woke up when he felt like a uneasy in his heart..' and he looked at click the time is 2:30

he doesn't know why but he's feeling something is bad was going to happen..'
He can't say specifically but he's feeling so tensed and nervous..' now he was really urge to want to see hobi right now..' he doesn't know why but he wants to see him.. but it's not possible he have to wait till morning..'
so he again fell in the bed and thinking about hobi deeply like that he again drowned into sleep
.
.
.
.

Next day/-

Taehyung was slowly walking in corridor he was going to his class but he was not in a mood to attend to the class he was really urge to see hobi..' because yesterday events are lingering in his mind so badly.
And felt something his heart was beating so faster.

Taehyung was walking slowly but someone make him turned back so harshly..' taehyung jolted up and looked at that person and and he was namjoon which he held taehyung arm so tightly his grip was strong which it leads to taehyung winced in pain. But namjoon was didn't care about anything he was staring at him with blood shot eyes..' he was fuming in anger..' taehyung gulped his lump when he saw Namjoon's angry face..' he never saw him before like that with lot of anger.

Hyung.. what happened.? Taehyung asked him in low voice..'

"you're asking me what happened huh..? Namjoon asked him in dark deep voice which it sends chills to the spine to taehyung.' Taehyung was looking at him with confusion face along with fear.

"What did you said to your mother about my cousin "hobi"..?
Taehyung furrows his eyebrows by namjoon question..'
"Tell me... Namjoon growled at him and his grip on taehyung arm was more tighter than before.

Hyung I didn't get you what you were talking about..?

Namjoon left his arm and scoffed at him.' "Really without you knowing anything how could your mother come to our mansion and complained about hobi to our father..? Namjoon said in stern voice.'

Taehyung eyes widened when he heard namjoon words..' he can't believe it but he thought namjoon hyung was mistaken about his mother.'

"Hyung what are you talking why my mother will complain about hobi..?

"Yes yesterday your mom came to our mansion and complained about hobi..' which she said he was disturbing you..' and he was irritating you with his behaviour..' and lastly she said because of him you're not behaving normally..'

taehyung heart sank down to his knees..' his heart was beating so faster..'

n..no hyung I didn't said anything to my mother..' please trust me..'

Namjoon looked away with anger face..' how can he believe his words..? He was fuming in anger and the same time he was feeling tense about hobi..' he still remember how hobi was cried last night..' how his father beat him with leather belt..' his fragile body fully drenched with fresh wounds..' he completely became so pale..'

Without you not telling her how can she complain to our dad..?

"No hyung trust me i didn't did anything..' I don't know why she came to your house and complained to uncle.'

Namjoon was not believing his words at all..'

If you told me that he is very annoying you a lot., then I would have never let him to come towards you right..' namjoon said in low voice with lot of hurt..'

Because of you my father hurt him a lot to him yesterday..' namjoon said in cracking voice..' tears are rolling down from namjoon eyes..'

Taehyung heart shattered into million pieces. Tears are dripping down from his eyes but hey not minding to himself for wiping it off.

W-Where is he now..? Taehyung asked him in cracking voice.

Namjoon looked at him with disbelief
"Why do you want him hurt more..? Namjoon asked with bitter tone..'

Taehyung didn't listen to him he turned back and ran from their to search for "his" hobi...

"Taehyunggg" namjoon shouted his name but tae didn't listen his words he already ran from their with full speed..

He was running in corridor and looking for hobi everywhere.
While he was running he stopped in his tracks when he saw an innocent bean walking in corridor with head low..'

Then Hobi slowly lifted up his head and that's it his world clash down when he saw taehyung infront of him. They're looked at eachother and they're eyes met.

Taehyung looked at hobi and his eyes widened..' hobi was looking so terrible his cheeks are badly injured with red marks and his hands also bruised especially his lips..' he can't see him like this anymore. tears are rolled in taehyung's eyes.

Hobi eyes rolled with tears he don't want to see him right now but unfortunately who he doesn't want to meet him he saw that person only..'

Then taehyung ran towards him and stand infront of him..'

Taehyung eyes became so red and his lips was shaking due to nervousness. He didn't think his uncle will hurt him this much of brutally to him.

Hobi was looking at him with stone face without any expression he's looking so cold.

"H-hobi.... Taehyung called him and about to touch him but hobi backed off..'

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes..' he really want to kill himself for hurting hobi.

Hobi was about to turned back but taehyung carefully wrapped his arms around his waist without hurting him and take him somewhere..'

Hobi didn't have any energy to wiggle in his arms because he's still feeling heavy pains on his back so he stayed quiet..'
then taehyung took him to the empty class

Hobi was looking at him with teary eyes because he can't control himself

"H-hobi..I d-do- hobi cut off taehyung's words and ask him with low tired voice.

W-What have I done to make you that much of hate on me? Hobi asked him with with shaky voice.
A sob escape from his pretty mouth.

Taehyung heart stopped for one second..'

W-What did I do wrong hyung..? For hating me to the core..? He asked in shaky voice while cupping his face and crying silently..'

"I really don't know you hate me this much hyung.."If I knew you would hate me so much if I loved you, then I wouldn't be loves you know hyung..

That's it when he listen those words taehyung's world clash down..' taehyung felt hard stab in his heart. Those words are really hurting him a lot..'

"It's my fault to love you wholeheartedly" hobi saying all these words with pain in his heart.

Taehyung was shaking his head with teary eyes he don't want to listen those words.

"H-hobi please... taehyung was literally begging him.

"You know what hyung I loved you so much a lot more than myself..' but now I'm regretting to loving someone like you..'

Taehyung felt sting in his heart and his eyes widened

"I-I will never show my face if I annoy you so much"

"I-I'm sorry for loving yo-

Taehyung don't want to listen any heartbreaking words from him..' especially he doesn't want to unlove on him..he can't bare that pain if he say he doesn't love him anymore..'
then he suddenly placed his hands on hobi's waist and pulled him closer and smashed his lips on hobi's heart lips.
Hobi eyes widened when taehyung started kissing him.he taken back by his actions.
He smoothly sucking his bottom bruised lip without hurting him because it's already bruised lip so he doesn't want to hurt him.

Hobi was pushing away but taehyung was so strong than him he was slowly wiggling in his hold but tae was busy in kissing..' he don't want to leave him at any cost.. then hobi finally give up and slowly closed his eyes and leaned into his kiss..'

Both members eyes are filled with tears..' taehyung doesn't want to leave his lips..'
tears are escaping from hobi's corner of the eye.
taehyung forget about everything and kissing him so passionately with out any lust he was devouring his lips his heart was pounding with love on "hobi" he doesn't want to leave him at any cost..'
taehyung pulled him more closer by his waist and deepen the kiss..'

"Now he realised he's in love with hobi.."

Hobi was not kissing him back he stayed like that but taehyung didn't have any problem he want to shut his mouth to stop talking those hurting word taehyung don't want to hear those words from hobi. Those words are really killing him a lot
When hobi said him which he regretting him love, he can't bare that.. that's why he's kissing him so badly..

Then he slowly pulled away from kiss and cupped his face and looked into his eyes which it's showing lot of emotions..' then he slowly leaning closer to his face which hobi closing his eyes..' and start kissing on his bruised cheeks, and on his teary eyes with full of love..he was kissing again and again his whole face.

Then he slowly pulled away and looked into hobi's eyes.

"H-Hobi please trust me I didn't said anything to my mom..' I don't know why she said like that I didn't have any idea..' please trust me hobi he said while he cupping his face.

Hobi was looking in his eyes..' which he saying sincerely.

I know you won't trust me because I hurt you a lot from beginning days.. I know how rude towards you it's really hard to trust me..' but please now i didn't did anything trust me hobaa taehyung was pleading him with teary eyes.

Hobi was feeling suddenly dizzy..' Then he slowly fainted in his arms he about to fall on the floor but taehyung was quick to caught him.

Taehyung eyes widened when hobi fainted..

H-hobi..taehyung tapping his cheeks to wake him up..

"oh god Hobi please wake up.. please don't do this to me..he patting his cheeks but from latter their is no response..

H-hobi..

"What you done to him..? A deep voice came behind from taehyung back..

TBC
___________________________________

(See that's why I titled this book name as
"innocent cutie" his dressing his face his porcelain skin everything looking so perfect..' how I'm thinking about him he's exactly looking like this in my book. now I'm so satisfied with my own book..')

How's the chapter..?

Tell me your thoughts.

Sorry if you feel bored.

Words count 7k+

Don't ask me about next update for few days..I'm not interested to write anything for few days. I need some time please.. hope you guys understand.

Bye tc..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 4K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...
60.6K 3.2K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
120K 6.9K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
5.8K 212 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...