In The End ✶ Derek Hale

By hellfiresoulss

After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents a... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗫
forty nine

twenty two

1.2K 27 6
By hellfiresoulss

022 alpha pact

season three
episode eleven

AS A PANICKED AND STRESSED Stiles screams for the unconscious Derek to wake up; "Derek? Derek, come on!" Stiles yells putting his hand in the air shaking the alpha before forming a fist with that hand.

Stiles then goes to hit Derek; but not before the werewolf gasps awake grabbing a hold of his fist in shock and fear.

The teenager just grunts and looks at Derek in surprise now.

Derek then looks around the elevator floor his currently laying on; "Where is she?" Derek pants.

Stiles looking at the older man and his sister's boyfriend, "Jennifer? Gone; with Scott's mom" Stiles breathlessly answers.

Derek who's still coming back from being unconscious and on the floor; clenches his jaw, "She took her?" He snarls out angrily.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here, the police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here" Stiles says still out of breath before grabbing Derek's hand and helping him off the hospital floor.

"Woah, what about Marlo?" Derek asks, "She's downstairs, Isaac and the others got her out, they're waiting" Stiles says as Derek gets back on to his feet.

Outside in a nearby parking lot Isaac, Peter, Cora and the deathly ill Marlo pull up; before Isaac looks around; "You see the twins?" Isaac asks.

Peter shakes his head looking around before noticing something in front of them; "No, but I see the Argents" Peter says in a growl.

Chris and Allison notice the car now and begin walking towards it before hearing a howl in the distance; "What is it?" Allison asks, "A retreat" Chris answers his daughter.

Isaac now silently thinks to himself and looking at Cora who has Marlo's head on her lap.

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, but wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive, Hmm?" Isaac asks not noticing the older Hale has fled.

Cora just shrugs when Isaac looks behind them now, only worried for her sister-in-laws health.

Isaac then gets out of the car and goes towards Allison and her father who are walking towards the vehicle still.

"Where are the others?" Allison asks; "I don't know, Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer, Cora and I had to get Marlo out" Isaac says.

Derek's car pulls into the parking lot behind them; screeching the brakes.

Derek then gets out of the car and goes towards Marlo now making sure she's okay.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asks the alpha in front of them; who's number one priority is his girlfriend and saving her, "Stiles is still at the hospital, he's gonna hold off the cops for us" Derek says grabbing Marlo off Cora's lap now.

"We have to go right now" Cora states; "What about Scott and Melissa?" Argent asks.

"Jennifer took Melissa" Derek states putting his girlfriend into the backseats alongside Cora who is putting the woman's head on her lap again.

Making her more comfortable as the others share worried and confused glances with one another; "What about Scott?" Allison then asks Derek who is walking towards the drivers side of his car again.

Derek just scoffs inaudibly and continues walking towards his car door; "Derek, where's Scott?" Allison demands an answer again.

Derek however turns towards them before muttering quickly; "He went with Deucalion, now if you excuse me; I need to get Marlo somewhere safe".

Allison, Isaac and Argent look between each other worried before Isaac gets into Derek's vehicle wanting to be around his family at this moment, and especially making sure Marlo is safe.

Beacon Hills hospital has cops crawling left right and centre with them questioning some left over staff and people who were there; Stiles looks at the entrance seeing a figure walk in and sighs.

"Oh, just perfect", the FBI agent then walks over noticing Stiles sitting on the seats; "A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess; what a shocker; think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" the FBI agents asks.

"If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid" Stiles sarcastically replies; "Where is your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?" the agent asks.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours" Stiles replies; the FBI agent then sighs "Is he drinking again?" Stiles looks at the man in offence.

"What do you mean, 'again'; he never had to stop" Stiles mutters; "But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" The agent asks again.

Stiles then grows impatient and over the rudeness towards his father and worried for his sister; "All right, how about this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet, start with 'F,' end with 'U'" Stiles snarls.

"How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?" the agent asks again; "I don't know what happened here, I was stuck in the elevators the whole time" Stiles says not amused.

However that captures the agents attention and he asks; "You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?", Stiles looks up unexpectedly and nervously.

"What name?" He asks; as the elevator closes revealing the name "Argent" in capital letters and in red and bold writing.

Meaning Chris Argent is Jennifer's next target.

DEREK AND THE OTHERS drive back to the loft and help Marlo inside well, more Derek carries her inside to their shared bed and rests her there; looking at the gasping and clearly in pain woman in sympathy.

A short time ago her lips have turned a black like colour due to the vomiting she's been doing and her skins become sticky and sweat laced.

Worrying the werewolves even more as she's showing no signs of getting better; "She's dying, isn't she?" Isaac asks worriedly; Derek who is looking at his girlfriend in fear.

"I don't know" Derek says lowly; "So, what are you gonna do?" Isaac asks again; "I don't know" Derek replies again; trying not to break down, Isaac then shrugs in an annoyed matter.

"Want to figure something out?" Isaac asks tensely before continuing, "Because while Scott and Stiles were out there, trying to help people from being killed, you were allowing the killer in, allowing her to kiss you, flirt with you" Isaac says angrily now as Derek puts his hand down from his face still looking at Marlo worried.

"Do you get how many people she's killed? Erica and Boyd are dead, Marlo is dying, and you are doing nothing!" Isaac states; he then looks at his mother figure on the bed in front of them and breathes out tearfully.

"Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored? Were you lonely?" Isaac asks leaning down towards the upset man; "Maybe" Derek sighs.

"I told Marlo I wouldn't leave, I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her" Derek says.

"There's no time! The full moon's coming; the Sheriff and Melissa are gonna be dead, so I'm gonna try and help them, you can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing" Isaac yells.

"I'm not doing nothing Isaac, I'm making sure my girlfriend, your friend and your friends family survives, I'm sorry that your little Scott isn't my number one priority at the moment" Derek seethes pissed off.

Isaac just scoffs and leaves the loft, not that he didn't care about Marlo or anything; he just didn't want to be around her watching her slowly die and become more and more weaker.

Alongside the sad and lonely walls of Derek's loft; from the staircase Peter has his arm laid against the railing, "I wouldn't take it personally; anger is just a tool, he's using it to excuse shifting allegiance from one alpha to another; from you to Scott" Peter says walking down the stairs now to where Derek is currently sitting.

Derek just looks at his uncle drained and completely lost; "Scott's not an alpha yet" he states; "But he's on his way, isn't he? Alongside Marlo if she's survives" Peter states.

Derek looks at the man he calls his uncle again before looking at Cora who's just entered the room where the bed is.

Placing the wet cloth on Marlo's head cleaning her sweat and lips softly making sure the woman's presentable.

Because she knows how much Marlo would despise looking like this; she sighs before looking at Derek.

STILES, ALLISON AND CHRIS ARGENT walk into the argents apartment ready to go over the plan for getting Noah and Melissa back; since Stiles warned Chris about the big bold letters at the hospital.

"The word is 'guardian' Allison; more than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately" Chris says.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles and Marlo's father, that's not a coincidence" Allison states while they walk into Chris's office.

"Yeah. I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator door, that kind of felt like a warning to me" Stiles says grimly looking at the older Argent male.

"I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us" Allison states looking at her father and Stiles.

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away" Stiles says stepping backwards to sit down defeated.

"Stiles, don't give up hope" Chris says softly to the teenage boy; "They could already be dead" Stiles says glumly looking up at the two others in the room.

"I don't think so, there's something about Jennifer's tactics, it's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place" Chris states, "And you're one of them" Allison says to her father.

"Then, let's not wait around to see the next move" Chris says grabbing the map he currently has and smirking at his daughter.

"Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the Sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right?" Chris asks before looking at the upset and defeated boy in the chair close to Allison sighing.

"Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help" Chris says; Stiles shakes his head.

"You seriously want to go after her? I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?" Stiles asks.

Chris then loads one of his guns; "I'm carrying a forty-five. Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off." Chris says before putting the weapon down.

"We've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dad, we've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out, the only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need both of you" Chris states looking at his daughter and Stiles.

"Where do we start?" Stiles sighs ready to get this shit over and done with; as the three go over the map that Mr Argent has.

"The places where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current, so there's the school, the animal clinic, the bank" Chris begins pointing at places on the map.

"Wait a sec, she wouldn't use the same place twice, would she?" Stiles asks leaning against the office desk looking at Chris.

"Only if she didn't succeed the first time" Chris states; "Scott's boss" Allison says; "Deaton, it was her only failure, that could mean something" Chris says.

"That's just one place so far, we're gonna need a lot more help" Stiles says; "What about Lydia?" Allison asks getting a confused look off her father, "Lydia? What can she do?" Chris asks.

"Uh, Lydia's got sort of a talent, she somehow ended up finding a couple of the bodies, um, without actually looking for them" Stiles states.

"What is she? Psychic?" Chris asks curiously looking at both teenagers, Allison then looks at Stiles, "She's something" Stiles shrugs.

IN DEREK'S LOFT GROANS and gasps are heard coming from Marlo, who's trying her hardest to fight for them but is growing weaker and more vulnerable as time passes, as the woman twitches and spasms.

Derek sits beside her softly grabbing a hold of her hand letting some of Marlo's pain enter his system.

Both of them are breathing heavily Peter walks over towards the alpha and his nephew in concern he might do too much for the woman he loves.

Marlo grunts and gasps as some of the pain is taken away from her, "Careful" Peter says softly.

Derek pants from the intense pain his girlfriends in and let's go of her hand gently.

Lifting his hand now slightly taken aback due to the amount of pain Marlo is in.

"Don't worry, I know going too far could kill me" Derek replies still sitting by his girlfriend.

"That's not exactly what I meant" Peter says to his nephew who looks at him now with curiosity.

CHRIS AND ALLISON begin unloading the weapons onto the table positioned directly in front of them.

Chris takes out one of his guns from the case and aims it near a freaked out Stiles; "Whoa" Stiles mumbles as Allison flips her ring daggers around and Chris clicks his gun.

Looking at the weapons in front of him in confusion and a squint; "I thought you guys were retired?" Stiles asks the former hunters.

"Retired, yes. Defenseless? No" Chris shrugs before looking at the teenager beside him; "Make sure your phone's on, if you hear from Scott, you let us know immediately" Chris says.

Stiles then makes sure his phones on; "Yeah, I'm thinking that's gonna be kind of unlikely" Stiles says putting his phone in his pocket again.

"Both of you, try to remember, he's just doing what he thinks is right" Chris says as the front door is closed leaving Allison looking at the doorway in confusion.

Chris then turns around, "I can't shoot a gun or use a crossbow, but well I'm getting pretty good with these" Isaac says flicking his claws out showing them his with them and ready to fight.

DEREK STILL LOOKS AT Peter with a curious glance gesturing for him to continue; "I've heard it's something only Alphas can do, and with good reason" Peter says; "Which is?" Derek interjects looking from Marlo to Peter.

"You know, normal wolves never abandon an injured member of the pack, they care for it, they bring it food from a kill and then regurgitate it into the mouth of the injured wolf, they even give it physical and emotional comfort by intensely grooming it, in a way, they can do more than just ease pain, they can be instrumental in healing their own" Peter states leaning against the desk.

Derek then walks over to the desk and leans on it as well; "If you're trying to tell me I can save her, just tell me" Derek demands; "I'm telling you; I heard it's possible" Peter says; "How?" Derek asks tilting his head.

"It's that spark of power that makes you an alpha, when you take her pain, she draws on the power that provides you with those special gifts: the power that heightens your senses, your strength; the power that transforms your body, as an alpha, you have that bit of extra that spark intensifies the color of your eyes from a bright yellow into a searing red" Peter says.

"If I can save her" Derek asks looking at Marlo; "'If' If. I didn't say it works every time. It could just as easily kill you" Peter says turning around looking at the outside from the lofts huge window.

Derek then looks back towards where his girlfriend and love of his life is laying twitching in pain again; he decides then and there he's gonna sacrifice himself for her.

"How do I do it?" Derek asks looking at the man at the window; "By taking her pain?" Derek then asks again.

"And then some, because there's a cost; now because Marlo isn't a wolf as of now even with Deucalion being her birth father, you will need to bite her and hope that doesn't kill her as well; while being an alpha" Peter says smirking.

Derek just nods accepting the fate and knowing if he loses this woman, he won't find love ever again; "I love her, so I'm in" Derek states.

CHRIS AND ALLISON ARGENT alongside Isaac walk into the vault; awaiting their plan not knowing Chris has one up his sleeve as well; "It's empty" Allison says; "Be careful anyway" Chris says walking around the vault still.

Grabbing out the electric wand and alerting Isaac beside him; "I thought you only used those on werewolves" Isaac says confused, "I do" Chris says turning around and shocking the Lahey boy leaving him convulsing on the vault floor.

Allison who watched her father shock the teenage beta looks at her father in confusion as he handcuffs her to a nearby wall of the vault; "What the hell are you doing?" Allison asks.

"I'm sorry, but you're just gonna have to trust me on this" Chris says looking at his daughter before pulling his gun out.

"I knew for a long time she didn't just operate on the currents; she was in sync with them" Chris says putting his gun on the ground seeing Jennifer entering through the vault door smirking.

"Now this is a sacrifice" She says turning into her Darach form and taking Chris to become the third guardian sacrifice leaving Allison stunned and Isaac confused, worried and scared.

Stiles goes over to fill Lydia in on what is happening and what has happened; "I don't believe it, Scott can't really be with them, he can't be" Lydia says looking at Stiles.

"You didn't see the look on his face, though, it was-" Stiles says.

"Then, what can I do? I mean, I get that I'm some kind of, like, human Geiger-counter for death, but I don't know how to turn it on and off yet, all I know is that she tried to kill me because of" Lydia says realising and remembering something Jennifer mentioned.

"Because of what?" Stiles asks frowning, as Lydia leans forward and let's her mouth open; "Hey, Lydia, what?" Stiles asks again.

Lydia looks at Stiles now suddenly; "When she called me a Banshee, she was surprised by it, what if that's not why she tried to kill me?" Lydia asks; "Then why did she?" Stiles asks curiously.

"That's what we need to find out" Lydia states nodding. Isaac breaks Allison free from the cuffs; "Why did he do that?" Allison asks looking at Isaac.

"I don't know, we need to go. Okay? We need help" Isaac states as Allison looks off into space worried for her father, Melissa, Noah and Marlo as well.

"Allison" Isaac says trying to capture the girls attention; "Allison, we have to go" Isaac says as Allison grabs a hold of his jacket and looks at him with tear filled eyes.

"They're all gonna die, aren't they?" Allison asks hugging Isaac now; Isaac then breathes out shakily.

PETER STANDS AT THE end of the bed looking at Marlo now who is still groaning, gasping and twitching in her sleep alongside Cora now who is aware of the plan Derek is going to try and achieve.

Derek goes to walk towards Marlo's bedside but gets stopped by Peter; "I can understand you not seeing a downside to this, since you haven't exactly been alpha of the year, but think about what else you'd be losing" Peter starts as Cora looks at him with curiosity.

"I don't care about power, not anymore." Derek states more determined to save his girlfriend.

"What about the power to fight back? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kali's ultimatum still stands, the full moon is tomorrow night, and if you couldn't beat her as an alpha, how do you think you're gonna fare as a beta?" Peter asks.

Derek then looks at his uncle with a flare; "I don't care" Derek bluntly responds.

"What if this was exactly what Jennifer was hoping for? She would know the only way for you to save Marlo would be giving up your power; maybe that's what she was gonna have you do at the hospital" Peter shrugs as both him.

Derek and Cora look at the woman clearly in pain in front of them; "Why?" Derek asks.

"So that you wouldn't be able to face the alpha's without her! She wants you to come to her, it's all part of her little seduction, and she is still seducing you! She needs you on her side!" Peter says.

Cora just nods beside him now; "I know you love her Derek, but believe me when I say you're going to be weak for hours on end, she might not even survive the bite either" Peter says.

"She will, she's a fighter and she's a hybrid anyways; her bodies gonna fight the bite" Cora says almost trying to convince herself as well.

"What happens if the bite poisons her? What happens if her vampire side doesn't agree with the venom from your bite?" Peter then asks.

"She's not a vampire anymore, well at least until her werewolf side awakens" Derek says bluntly.

Peter just looks at him with a concerned look.

Cora gets a text message off Stiles saying Lydia will be calling by shortly to try and talk to them about something.

She just responds with an 'okay' and then Stiles asks how his sister is doing knowing he just had a panic attack at school and Lydia helped him pass it.

Peter goes towards the loft's entrance and exit to let Lydia inside.

The girl looks at Peter with a alarmed look knowing this was the first time she's seen him since he tricked her into helping him come back to life.

"You" Lydia mutters; "Me" Peter says confused, "You" Lydia says more annoyed now.

Peter looks down guilt ridden "Me" he sighs; before breathing deeply.

"Derek, we have a visitor" Peter calls out letting the strawberry blonde into the loft, she looks over to where Marlo currently is sadly.

"Is she doing any better?" Lydia asks Cora who's sitting on the couch nearby.

Cora just exhales and shakes her head no; Lydia sighs before getting back to why she's come to the Hale's in the first place.

"Sorry to bother you, I know having Marlo sick like this and it's not the best timing, but do either of you know where we can find the Nemeton?" Lydia asks Derek and Peter who both decline.

"You don't know where it is? But Stiles said you'd been there" Lydia says; "We have" Peter says before looking over at Derek and Marlo.

"But, after a few memorable experiences there, Talia, Derek's mother, and my older sister decided that she didn't ever want us going back, she knew how dangerous it was and took the memory of its location from us" Peter explains.

'Talia's fingernails extend into claws as she wraps her hand around younger Peter's neck, preparing to perform the memory manipulation ritual on him and Derek to remove their memories of the Nemeton's location',

"But then, how are we supposed to find it?" Lydia asks; "Marlo would remember but she's no help at the moment is she" Derek says sadly; Lydia looking at him with empathy.

AT THE ANIMAL CLINIC; the teens discuss what to do about the Nemeton and how to get there.

"It has to be on a telluric current, or maybe even at the axis of two, or where they all intersect, I just know it's where Derek and Marlo took Paige to die" Stiles says.

"My dad and Gerard were there, once, but Gerard said it was years ago and he couldn't remember where it was; and, my dad obviously isn't here to tell us now" Allison says sadly.

"Yeah, mine either" Stiles says sadly as well; "Then how do we find this place?" Isaac asks; "There might be a way" Deaton says; looking over at the teens in the clinic.

"But it's dangerous, we're gonna need Scott" Deaton states.

Stiles somehow makes contact with Scott after a few tries and tells him to meet both himself and Deaton at the preserve to discuss things.

"How'd you guys find out?" Scott asks walking to his best friend and father figure; "Lydia, you?" Stiles asks; "Morrell, none of the other alpha's know where it is, either" Scott states.

"So, if this works, are you gonna tell them?" Stiles asks; "I can't stop Jennifer without them" Scott sighs, "How about we concentrate on finding your parents first?" Deaton says looking at Scott now.

"What's the plan?" Scott asks; "Essentially, you, Allison, and Stiles need to be surrogate sacrifices for your parents" Deaton explains; leaving Scott stunned.

"We die for them?" Scott asks; "But he can bring us back, you can bring us back, right?" Stiles asks looking at the veterinarian.

"You remember the part where I said it was dangerous? If it goes right, the three of you will be dead for a few seconds, but, there's something else you need to think about, this is a dangerous ritual for more reasons than one, you'll be giving power back to the Nemeton, a place that hasn't had power for a long time, this kind of power is like a magnet, it attracts the supernatural, the kind of things that a family like the Argents can fill a bestiary with, it will draw them here, like a beacon" Deaton explains.

"Doesn't sound worse than anything we've already seen" Stiles shrugs; "You'd be surprised at what you have yet to see" Deaton says looking at Stiles now; Scott looks at the two in question.

"Is that it?" Scott asks.

Deaton then looks at Scott; "No, it'll also have an effect on the three of you, you won't be able to see it, but you'll feel it, every day, for the rest of your lives, it'll be a kind of, darkness around your heart, and permanent, like a scar" Deaton says.

"Like a tattoo" Scott responds as Deaton nods.

BACK AT DEREK AND MARLO'S LOFT; the woman's gurgling and sweating again; meaning she's still not doing any better, "It has to be now. I don't have a choice" Derek states looking at Marlo sadly.

"You always have a choice; it's whether or not you can live with the consequences; facing Kali as a beta" Peter states looking at Marlo who's eyes are rolling back in the back of her head and she's moving her head side to side in pain.

"But it's not just a full moon coming, it's a lunar eclipse, we'll all be powerless, and if Marlo survives this; she'll be the hybrid" Derek states.

Not even looking at his uncle beside him but looking at Marlo; the woman he loves more than anything beside him panting and shaking.

Deaton and the others pour things in three tubs for the three teens going under this spell.

Lydia arrived shortly after them getting back to the clinic to help out; Stiles asked how he's sister was and Lydia just sighed which caused them all to sigh as well; fearing for the woman.

"All right, what did you bring?" Deaton asks the three; "Um, I got my dad's badge, Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, so I tried hammering it out a little bit. Still doesn't look right" Stiles says holding their father's badge.

Deaton then looks at Stiles; "Well, it doesn't have to look good if it has meaning" the male states earning a nod from Stiles.

Isaac then looks at Allison who's holding a bullet in her hand; "Is that an actual silver bullet?" Isaac asks the huntress.

"My dad made it, it's kind of a ceremonial thing, when one of us finishes learning all the skills to be a Hunter, we forge a silver bullet as a testament to the Code" Allison replies looking at Isaac now.

"Scott?" Deaton asks; "My dad got my mom this watch when she first got hired at the hospital, she used to say it was the only thing in their marriage that ever worked." Scott says holding his mother's watch.

"Okay, the three of you will get in, each of us will hold you under until you're essentially well, dead, but, it's not just someone to hold you under it needs to be someone who can pull you back, someone with a strong connection to you, a kind of emotional tether" Deaton explains as Lydia steps to go with Allison.

Deaton tilts his head, "Lydia, you go with Stiles" Deaton suggests earning a look from Allison and Scott now confused; meaning Deaton will go with Scott and Isaac with Allison.

"Are you sure? I mean, Scott and I both have to go under" Allison says; as they look between each other.

Scott realising his first love is moving on with one of his best friends; "It's okay" Scott states nodding his head.

Stiles, Scott and Allison all prepare themselves for the bathtubs; stepping into them and gasping at the coldness.

Slowly easing themselves into the tubs and relaxing their bodies enough to do this spell.

Stiles looks over at Scott shivering, "By the way, if I don't make it back and you do, you should probably know something" Stiles starts to say as Scott nods for him to continue.

"Your dad's in town" Stiles states earning a shocked look from Scott.

DEREK THEN WIPES HIS girlfriend's head and sits back flashing his fangs and biting deep enough into her side.

She gasps at the pain shooting through her lower torso so she can heal and become a hybrid; and live with him.

He then softly and carefully grabs onto her lower arm and hand; the pain immediately taking over as black veins begin running up the alpha's arms.

Marlo gasps awake slowly; opening her eyes in surprise; looking at her boyfriend beside her.

Peter watches in amazement from the sidelines giving Derek enough room for this to work.

He looks at the sky roaring in pain as the pain is nothing like his felt before.

Marlo grabs onto his hand as the pain leaves her body and renters his.

Hie red eyes flash upwards significantly that the plan is working and his healing his girlfriend, he howls in pain as his red alpha eyes flash into the piercing blue colour.

She looks at her boyfriend beside her before looking down at her lower torso and realising the bite slowly healing, she looks at Derek now who's still roaring and howling in pain before passing out.

Marlo slowly sits up and looks at Peter now, he nods significantly this was all his plan and he tried to stop him; she looks at the unconscious and weak Derek beside her.

She breathes out before scooting her butt towards to the end of the bed to help the former alpha who just sacrificed himself for her.

⛧°。⋆༺♱༻⋆。°⛧
𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔!
well der protected and brought his girl back, only difference is his a beta now; derek really said; 'i'm not afraid to sacrifice my life, i would gladly to it twice'

socials:
tiktok: hellfiresoulss
insta: hellfire.soulss
pinterest: hellfiresoulss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 176 21
Katherine Lightwood the girl who left Beacon Hills a year ago with her family try to control her powers. She left her best friends Scott Mccall and...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
110K 5.1K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
524K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...