Hate the Game ( Urban Sports...

By PenTherapy

Twenty five year old Sabrina Lewis is constantly doing a juggling act. Between being a mother, maintaining a... More

Author Note
The Blind Date
Drinks
Break The Cycle
Gameday
Single Single
FaceTime
Dinner
Block Him
Showings
I want it
Just a kick back
Birthday
Pressure
Fridate
All Star
Everyday's the fourteenth +
Let's go out
Guilt
Closing Day
Take a L
Face the music.
Give me a Chance
Goodnight +
Good luck charm
Gametime +
I got you
On the road
Get to know you +
Family time
Proud of you
Open up.
Disneyland +
Introductions +
Taco Tuesday
Mother's Day
Kobe Year +
Real
You my baby
Champion +
Start your life.
Weak+
The 4th
This is 26
Person
Emergency
Support
Hurt People
The News
Decisions
Recovery
A surpise.
Home
Tired
Talk
Talk 2
Work it out
Therapy

Baby steps +

3.1K 177 17
By PenTherapy

Thursday, April 2

Amir returned to his hotel room after a tough loss to the Miami Heat. He was disappointed in himself feeling like it was his fault, his head wasn't in the game. He turned on the TV and climbed into bed, calling his girlfriend.

She didn't pick up so he started scrolling Instagram, knowing she would call back soon since it wasn't that late back in California. There was a three-hour time difference and it was only eleven in Florida. Eventually, he started dozing off with the phone in his hand.

A sudden knock at the door woke him from his nap. He rubbed his eyes and stumbled his way to the door. Being half asleep, he didn't even think to check and see who it was, he just opened it assuming it was one of his teammates. They planned on going out.

Even with the loss, they were still in Miami and South Beach Bron had a reputation, or so Amir had heard. He knew he didn't want anything to do with it either way.

A smile grew across his face, as Sabrina stood in front of him in a black trench coat and a pair of high heels pumps with lace thigh-high stockings on her juicy legs.

She grinned, letting the coat slip open just enough for him to have to imagine what it was or wasn't underneath, "You gonna let me inside, Superstar?" She asked, seductively.

He pulled her in the door and let it slam shut as he kissed her roughly, letting his hands roam all over her body. He walked them over to his bed and opened her coat. His face showed how surprised he was seeing the black leather lingerie she'd been hiding as the coat hit the floor.

He laid her back on the bed and pulled his shirt over his head. She leaned over to take off her heels when he stopped her, "Keep 'em on." He said, huskily.

She nodded obediently as he lifted one of her legs and began to kiss down to her calf to her inner thighs. He hooked a finger in the crotch of her panties and felt her slickness "drippin wet for me." He said as he pressed his middle finger inside and pulled it back out, tasting it. "My baby taste so good."

"Stand up," he instructed, helping her up off the bed. She looked at him confused as he laid down on the bed in just his boxers. "Come sit on my face."

"What?" She asked, frozen in place.

"Get yo sexy ass over here and ride my face, Sabrina," Amir demanded. She could've melted the way the command came from his mouth.

She panted and hummed trying to keep quiet, as he ate her pussy from below. She'd come twice already, and it didn't look like he'd be stopping anytime soon.

"Oh... please." She cried in ecstasy.

He released her thighs and she moved her body down to where she was sitting on his pelvis. He sat up with her in his lap and lifted her off him, slightly to pull his boxers down. Once they were out the way, Sabrina sat on his dick and rode him slow.

He wrapped his arm around her and held her up as he moved them both to the edge of the bed where he could put his feet on the floor. There he pounded into her until she released another orgasm.

It was getting late, so he put her on the bed and lifted her legs so her heels were on his shoulders. He kissed her ankles as he was close then spread her legs so he could come down and kiss her through her last climax until he pulled out and came on the towel he had next to the bed from his shower.

After cleaning everything up, they laid in the bed together.

"I appreciate you, forreal," Amir whispered in her hair.

"What time do you leave tomorrow?" She asked, sounding sleepy.

"Noon." He said, sighing.

"I fly to New York in the evening. Should be there by 6."

Amir's face cheered up, "You're coming to New York with me?"

She smiled, "Not too bad of a weekend, right? Miami, to New York."

"My baby." He turned her over and kissed her. "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. You come home every chance you get just for me. It's only right that I try to make being on the road easier for you." She said as he laid on her stomach. Her fingers played in his long curls.

"You so damn amazing." He said, kissing her stomach.

After spending the weekend in New York, Sabrina came back to LA early Tuesday morning and slept half the day. She had been out all night with Amir and the team the previous night and she needed some rest. She woke up and showered before picking up Niko from school.

When they returned home, they did laundry together, which was more like Sabrina did laundry, and Niko helped by talking to her about any and everything while she washed and folded clothes.

Once she was done, she decided to pack some clothes so her and Niko could stay at Amir's house until he came home. It would be her first time staying there without him being in town, but that's why he'd given her the keys in the first place.

When they arrived, Niko asked a million questions about Amir's house, but once Sabrina set him up with his dinner and a TV to watch in the loft, he quieted down with his toys and blankets.

Sabrina took her and Niko's bags in Amir's oversized walk-in closet since she didn't want to leave a mess in his room. She laughed when she noticed that in the two months, Amir had been living there, he left an entire side empty.

She smiled as she hung some of her work clothes up, and placed her shoes on the floor underneath. She stepped back and took a picture then sent it to Chantelle with the caption 'Just a test run'

Move in already.

Chantelle text back causing Sabrina to laugh loudly.

She went to check on Niko and saw he was already asleep on the couch so she went and ran herself a bath. While she was inside, her phone rang on the side of the tub.

Amir ❤️🤞🏽 Would like FaceTime...

She answered the call but turned the camera off. Of course, Amir immediately noticed, "Why I can't see you, woman?"

"I had to see where you were first." She giggled.

"Why?"

Once she was sure he was in his hotel room, she turned the camera back on.

"There goes my babyyyyy." He sung. Then realized she was in his tub, he smiled, "What you doin' in there without me?"

"Missing you." She said seductively.

"Yeah?" He raised a brow. "Pull the camera back a little," he bit his bottom lip.

"No." She laughed.

"Come on, show me what I'm missin'"

She pulled the phone away and scanned over her naked body in the bath before putting it back on her face.

"My baby so fuckin' sexy." He sighed, lying in bed.

She put the phone down so she could finish her bath and get out. She wrapped her body in a towel and propped the phone up on the counter while she moisturized her skin.

Amir enjoyed the show as he silently watched her pick up her phone and walk with it into the closet.

"Wanna see somethin'?" She asked.

"Yeah." He replied and she switched to the back camera to show him the closet. He smiled so big, his eyes practically closed, "Finally."

"What you mean by that?" She laughed.

"Baby, I been wanted to put your stuff in the closet for so long but I wanted you to put somethin' in there first. You always spend the night and take everything with you when you leave."

"I can start leavin' some stuff here, I guess."

He nodded silently. Baby steps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 278 34
What happens when you make plans? God laughs at you, that's what and Sabrina is about to learn that the hard way. Sabrina is not your average 19 yea...
29.7K 911 43
Mackenzie Young has always been forced to not "do her". Mackenzie has had life planned out for her every since she was 2 years old, due to having no...
20.3K 1K 57
Sabrina has had a good life. Growing up with a amazing family, she has nothing to worry about. That changes when she gets kidnapped but they just so...
4.3K 224 32
Growing up in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew she would have a rude awakening on her 18th birthday. Knowing so, she got job, two...