mlbb scenarios / oneshot ff

By viermonx

A collection of MLBB oneshots. male! mlbb x fem! OC / reader Published : 7 September 2022 Still on going! Edi... More

💭🎀Ꮺ !
hayabusa
aamon
zilong
xavier
helcurt
aamon
hayabusa
granger
xavier
ling
granger
natan
zilong
aamon
granger
cecilion
dyrroth
gusion
martis (request)
julian
cecilion

julian (request)

800 15 5
By viermonx

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Julian x raiden shogun! reader

Warning/Disclaimer!
Crossover genshin impact.

This chapter has mentioned some in-game lore that maybe inaccurate, including the character's personality and such. This is my first time writing crossover :,

Slight angst :>

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

Moniyan, a nation in the Land of Dawn  which is an unexpected destination from the eternal emptiness of the plane of euthymia portal. No one knows what fate has decided you to meet someone.

requested by KeykoAurelia4

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

"Kunikuzushi?" I was awoken by the name repetitively whispering inside my head like a mantra. My meditation has been interrupted, again and again for the nth time. I grunted in annoyance, closing my eyes for once more and hoping the voices to disappear. However, it gets more annoying every time I tried to clear my mind. The vision of my hands holding the liveless puppet, holding his tiny hand as I tuck his hair behind his ear. It has been hundreds of years, why can't I forget it?

The name, Kunikuzishi, in which the puppet named himself as I heard. He has been roaming around Inazuma and befriending humans. Apart from other names he has been associated with, Kunikuzushi is the only name I use to refer the puppet of my creation.

I knew I have made the right decision. I allow him to choose his own path, I don't want him to be involved in my matter nor even becoming my vessel. The moment he gained his first consciousness, the tears he shed, it was the day I realize that he won't stand on how harsh the world could be.

I stood up from my meditation position, taking a glimpse around the endless of nothingness, the plane of euthymia that I have remained in since the last time I have been to Inazuma was when the Mikawa Flower Festival during the test of courage event, I swear Yae Miko owes me a dango milk this time.

The thought of the beautiful sunset scenery in Inazuma city has encouraged me to visit the outside world again. I bet a lot of things has changed. The stalls and shops seems tempting, I should possibly head for a walk outside from the silence and the emptiness of the plane of euthymia. Seeing the people of Inazuma in delight while doing their daily activities makes me happy, its just that I feel hesitant whenever they gave a frightened look.

I stood on my spot, reluctantly opening the portal. Taking a step through the portal, revealing the blue skies from a distance as I found myself infront of the portal into the plane of euthymia, surrounded with purple aura. I could feel the cool breeze from here, attracting me to take a step forward outside.

I close my eyes as I enjoy the air blowing my hair to the side, taking a breath in. I didn't know that I needed this kind of refreshment until I see the swaying branches and leaves, in shades of green. It is something that I haven't admire in a long time, the colourful scenery and the peaceful landscape is something I would like to see often.

Allowing my heels touching the grassy land, the sound of the rustling leaves has become clearer. I inwardly smiled at the view, staring at the calming lake from afar. I avert my attention towards the portal behind me, my instincts telling me that something is off.

According to my memory, the plane of euthymia portal is supposed to be inside a damp cave in Narukami island. The surrounding trees are completely different, such lavender melon and maple trees which are unique plants from Inazuma. The odd feeling adds up when the portal doesn't move or teleport anywhere, everyone knows that. There is no shade at all, noticing that the portal I stood infront of is in the middle of a grassland filled with a few trees.

An abrupt loud noise nearby has made me avert my attention and dart my head towards the source of the sound. I carefully approach it, heading towards a tree with a thick trunk. Perhaps its an animal, I initially thought. It maybe another living being as well, which piqued my curiosity.

"Hello?" I took a peek behind the tree, holding my position in defense. A shocked look on his face, Kunikuzushi, he quickly stood up from his hands casting a scythe against me and defending himself, then running away in a remarkably fast speed. I dodged the attack and gasped on the sight, started chasing him without a second thought. Despite his incredible speed of running, I managed to catch him with ease. I forced him onto his back, his figure lying onto the ground as he seem defenseless.

I frowned for a second as I blinked numerously, ensuring myself that this is the Kunikuzushi I know. As one of my creation, I never designed him to be so helpless and dense in this way. His orbs turned from blue to red, his hair is completely different from Kunikuzushi, that is when I realize that I have been imagining things. Judging from his attire, I have never seen anyone in Teyvat dressed in that way before.

"You're an outlander, yes?" He frowned at my question. The evident confusion in his eyes shows it all, he has no idea what he has got himself into as I do. "I'm sorry, I have no clue," he scanned my figure. "Who are you?" No sign of fear that I could see from him.

"What is this place?" I ignored his question, urging him to answer my question instead. "Moniyan, that's the Azure Lake" he responded as he pointed the lake with his eyes, a hint of discomfort from his position at the moment, still forced lying on the ground with my foot on his leg. "Moniyan?" I reassured. "Yes."

"You possess a magic I have never seen before," I released my foot from his stiffened body. "You are not from here," he breathed out as he close his eyes. "Get up," I demanded as I took a step backwards, allowing him to regain his own composure.

"Am I in another world?" I muttered at myself as he seated himself, staring onto my ground. "I suppose," he responded at my doubtful expression.

"Where are you from?" The boy asked with evident curiosity plastered on his face. I remained silent for an awfully long time, staring onto his face as I contemplated. He examined my changing expression, patiently waiting for my reply.

"I am an archon of Inazuma," my eyes wander around the unfamilliar environment, seeing the portal from a distance. "Archon? A ruler?" He remained on his position, not daring to make a move. "Certainly," I looked at the uncertainty in his eyes. "Forgive me, for scaring you."

"You must be in shock, I understand," he stood up on both of his feet. I looked at him, astounded by his friendly response. My expectations gladly didn't happen, I could see the kindness in him despite his dark and cold appearance. "It was my fault as well."

"No, but why were you hiding behind that tree?" I asked. "I was on a way for mission, until I saw a weird portal appeared out of nowhere," he briefly explained. I started walking closer towards the lake, leaving the boy following from behind as the sound of clanking metals between his weapon and armor tagging along.

"What is your world called?" He continued his interrogation when I came to a stop infront of the lake. "Teyvat." I gaze onto the clear lake, watching a few swans swimming on the surface. He shrugged on the unfamilliar name to him.

"May I know your name? You seem to be young one," I kept my eyes on the calming scenery, something that I would never see in Inazuma. "Julian," he briefly replied. "Raiden Ei."

"It sounds like a god name," he remarked, the obvious attempt to keep the conversation going. "You reminded me of someone," I involuntarily said. "Is that so?" His eyes sparkle in enthusiasm. I sighed as I lowered my head, looking onto the ground. "That someone has been into your head lately?" His question made my heart sank into the pits of my stomach. I didn't respond to his question, we remained in silence between the sounds of the singing birds.

"Its okay, I have been experiencing the same," he voice lowered in every word he spoke. I could feel the tension, reminding ourselves that we were merely strangers a few minutes ago. I wouldn't mind listening about his past, he seems like a loner with a not-so pleasant past. I know that I shouldn't judge him by his appearance and the way he talks, it is odd on how he feels comfortable talking to me despite of that attack earlier.

"Is life in Moniyan peaceful?" I randomly asked, directing us to another topic. "It is not and never will be, our place is constantly threatened by enemies," he kicked a tiny rock infront of him away. "I bet your world is more peaceful," he added.

"Me neither, it is complicated," all I thought about was the archon war and the death of my sister, until I seperated myself into the plane of euthymia which everything happening outside is under the responsibility of the shogun puppet. Nonetheless, I as the archon, still have full responsibility against my nation. Every memory embedded inside my mind has become a part of me, which is going to last for lifelong since a few hundred years ago when they were created. "Stay optimistic, that's what I always thought."

"My mother used to say that," Julian flashed a bitter smile without sparing a glance at me. "She is such a wise being," I looked at him, his dull eyes staring onto the view of nature. "Indeed," he responded.

"I'm sure she is proud of you," I didn't know why but I have the urge to cheer him up, atleast to make him feel better. A cloud of gloom formed upon us, silently staring onto the lake. Julian avert his eyes from the lake, looking at my side profile. He started, "Do you have any plan to stay here longer?" "I be going a little sooner," I replied.

"Well, Thank you," he swayed himself side to side. "What for?"

"For reminding me of my mother," his eyes filled with sincerity. Consequently, the sight of his gaze flashed the images of Kunikuzushi infront of me, the moments when he has the ability to stood up and showed his emotions after I created him. The clothing I picked to wear on my puppet, to cover his limbs and robotic torso. The vision when I released him away, the day I wished him a bright path along his way.

I shut my eyes close, being distressed by flashbacks I received. "It was nice to meet you, archon." His voice snapped my thoughts back into reality, in which didn't seem like so. Everything seemed surreal, like being in one of the worst novels to be published.

"Call me Ei," I turned around, heading away from the standing boy. "Where are you going?" He started running after a moment of a thoughtful stare on me. "The portal," I stopped in mid way, looking back at him still running. "Take this before you go," he released his hand, showing a tiny dried flower on his hand. I hesitantly glanced at his encouraging look, before taking the tiny object from his hand. "It is my mother's favourite flower in Moniyan. I often pick them up and dry them for me to collect."

"Thank you, Julian." Curling my fingers into a fist, I held the flower tightly. "I hope to see you again, Ei."

I nodded as I gaze at him dearly, watching his visage turned gloomy in just a few seconds. "I wish to visit again as well, let's see where fate takes us," I flashed him a genuine smile before proceeding my steps, approaching the glowing portal in the initial position as I remembered.

"Goodbye," I looked at his standing figure once more, along with the surroundings that I might not see again. I made sure to remember the view of the lake, the trees, as well as the feeling of the cool breeze in Moniyan. Upon entering the portal, I kept my eyes open and anticipated for any change in the environment. However, after being blinded by a bright light for a brief moment, I found myself back inside the plane of euthymia. I lift my hand, uncurling my fingers to reveal the dried flower on my palm. It proves that I have been to another world, I wonder how it happened. It was meaningful.

Julian witnessed the portal shining brightly, causing him to squint his eyes as his arms protecting himself from the light. As my figure disappeared from his sight, the portal vanished as well. He felt empty, still he has to head forward and move on. His life keeps on going, as well as everyone else. He didn't regret a single bit after giving the dried flower, knowing that it will be an object to keep the memories between us, although it was merely a short meeting and introduction. He was hoping to see each other again one day, taking that chance to talk about ourselves more. He didn't expect to feel comfortable and open to a person he just met.

Certainly, she is may have played a role whom came into his life awhile ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 153 14
Jimin's one shot collection! ❝ PARK JIMIN X READER ❞ [ C O M P L E T E D ] DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN the photos/videos/ nor Park Jimin himself (BTS)...
92.3K 1.3K 35
💫VARIOUS ONESHOTS OF CHARACTERS FROM DIFFERENT FANDOMS AND SERIES! 💫 🌸Requests are open! I write primarily female readers but will take requests f...
7.7K 115 8
one shots with your favorite project sekai characters 😍
105K 1.9K 45
A collection of skz x fem!reader oneshots and imagines I've written for our precious boys. Everything posted here can also be found on my Instagram...