After transmigrating into doo...

By pttcch

穿成末世炮灰后我跟反派HE了 / After transmigrating into doomsday cannon fodder, I had sex with the villain Author 对游绝 Afte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140

Chapter 16

1.2K 22 18
By pttcch

Chapter 16

    Zhan Yuanmiao jumped down the escalator with a knife in both hands, and cut a way out of the zombies one by one from the outside. It may be because of the fresh blood splashed on his body before, the zombies are more enthusiastic about him than Ni Shuishui.

    This is a good thing.

    From a distance of three to five steps, he saw Ni Shuishui kneeling under the shopping cart with his back arched. Pressing the sides of the shopping cart tightly with both hands, using the frame of the cart to protect herself, the endless stream of zombies kept squeezing her to the side.

    They haven't found Ni Shuishui yet.

    As long as these zombies are eliminated, Ni Shuishui will be able to come out alive.

    "Hold on, hold on a little longer." Zhan Yuanmiao slashed at the zombies blocking the way, and he did not hesitate to use his newly recovered powers to comfort Ni Shuishui and said, "I'll be there right away, right away!

    " When his arm became weak, Xie Tingzhou appeared at the top of the escalator.

    He didn't know where he went halfway, and when he came back, there were four more people beside him.

    Seeing that Zhan Yuanmiao was in danger, he immediately rushed down from the moving sidewalk, split the zombie beside Zhan Yuanmiao with his lightning power and asked, "Where is Ni Shuishui? Where is Ni Shuishui?" Why isn't she with you? Together? !

    Zhan Yuanmiao didn't have time to yell at Xie Tingzhou, so he quickly said to him, "Ni Shuishui is inside! Use your power to split these damned zombies!"

    Ni Shuishui is...in the zombies?

    Is it still safe? !

    Xie Tingzhou was frightened and angry, he took the zombie in front of him as Zhan Yuanmiao, called out all his abilities, and slammed it with a thunderbolt.

    The lightning flashed one after another in the group of zombies with crackling noises. After a while, the zombies in the front row fell down one by one, and a strong smell of burning came from them.

    Zhan Yuanmiao didn't care how strong Xie Tingzhou's abilities were at all, he used his hands and feet to turn over the pile of half-person-high corpses under his feet, and ran towards the shopping cart with a clear goal.

    "Ni Shuishui?" Ni Shuishui!

    Zhan Yuanmiao lifted the shopping cart on Ni Shuishui's body, and turned her into his arms for inspection.

    He patted Ni Shuishui's cheek, and Zhan Yuanmiao withdrew his fingers quickly due to the scorching heat from the tentacles.

    No way.

    He leaned towards Ni Shuishui's forehead in disbelief.

    The body temperature all over the body is higher than that of ordinary people, telling Zhan Yuanmiao that Ni Shuishui really has a fever.

    Zhan Yuanmiao felt an ominous feeling in his heart.

    He hurriedly checked Ni Shuishui's exposed skin.

    When Xie Tingzhou led the survivors over the pile of corpses, he looked up and saw Zhan Yuanmiao touching Ni Shuishui's body up and down.

    He was furious, rushed over and punched Zhan Yuanmiao, he even wanted to kill Zhan Yuanmiao, grabbed the unconscious Ni Shuishui and scolded him: "What the hell are you doing?!"

    Zhan Yuanmiao was hit to the side of the head, tongue tip Licking a circle on his cheek, he tasted the bloody smell that made him sick.

    He remembered the moment when he missed the shopping cart, spit, punched Xie Tingzhou backhanded, grabbed his collar and pulled him closer: "What am I doing? You should ask yourself, you fucking What are you doing all the way! If Ni Shuishui turns into a zombie, I will let her bite you to death! You idiot is not worthy of being a human being at all. Her father has adopted you for more than ten years, giving you food, drinking, schooling and education. Collect luxury goods, just leave her alone, her father’s raising a dog is more useful than raising you!”

    The bedroom, which was as large as the hall, was full of confident photos, all kinds of expensive furnishings and hangers. The famous brand clothing in the cloakroom, and those priceless cold weapons, if it wasn't for Ni Shuishui's father, would he live so comfortably?

    He couldn't see how Ni Shuishui's family treated Xie Tingzhou badly.

    In terms of spirit and money, Xie Tingzhou lived like a master.

    But he treated Ni Shuishui like this.

    A few passers-by are more important than Ni Shuishui.

    "Are you sick? When will I leave her alone? With her young lady's temper, I am the only one in the world who can bear it! If it were you, you——"

    Zhan Yuanmiao couldn't listen anymore.

    What happened to Ni Shuishui's temper?

    Where is her bad temper?

    Only you can endure the whole world?

    Then why don't you hang on the cross and be Jesus?

    Both of them were stunned by the other's remarks, their anger burned their minds, and they fought each other.

    Zhu Wei and Chen Xingmin in Xie Tingzhou's team were anxious like ants on a hot pot, and they persuaded them: "Don't fight, don't fight! There will be an explosion outside at any time, and if it explodes, this place will collapse, and none of us will survive." No way! Let’s go to a safe place first?”

    Chen Xingmin said, “That’s right! Wait until your life is safe before fighting!” By that time, you will be fine with knives!

    As soon as the words fell, chain explosions swept through most of the city center.

    The ground and walls of the negative floor were affected by the shock wave and "shaked" one after another.

    The explosion woke up Zhan Yuanmiao, he turned around and picked up Ni Shuishui and walked towards the second floor.

    The explosion can collapse the buildings on the surface, and it may also affect the first floor, but it will definitely not affect the second floor.

    The special structure of this building is the only guarantee for their survival.

    Xie Tingzhou leaned on the wall to stabilize his figure, saw Zhan Yuanmiao leaving with Ni Shuishui, and ran after him.

    Whatever you say, don't care about Ni Shuishui! How many days has Zhan Yuanmiao known Ni Shuishui? Has he ever seen him take care of Ni Shuishui? Why do you say he is ungrateful?

    He didn't let Ni Shuishui get out of the car to look for food, didn't let Ni Shuishui get in touch with zombies, he protected her well along the way, and gave her the best portion of food and drink.

    What else does he want him to do?

    As soon as Chen Xingmin stood up from the ground, she saw the two big guys running faster than the other.

    He groaned from the bottom of his heart.

    You are the ones who fight, and you are the ones who escape the fastest!

    No wonder you dare to fight!

    "Hurry up, hurry up! Follow them!" Chen Xingmin picked up the doctor who was picked up halfway, and dragged him to run. When passing by Zhu Wei and Qin Rubing, he still waved to them to let them go Come quickly.

    I wish Vera a lot of Qin Rubing.

    Qin Rubing came back to his senses suddenly, and followed Zhu Wei slowly.

    She still couldn't believe that Ni Shuishui was still alive?

    This is so strange, she should have died in that supermarket.

    Xie Tingzhou in the previous life, like Xie Tingzhou in this life, placed Ni Shuishui in the cleaned up supermarket, and then took them to the city center to search for supplies and prepare for a long journey.

    Because there were too many zombies in the city center, Xie Tingzhou felt that it was not safe to tie Ni Shuishui to his belt or put him in a car outside. So he temporarily placed Ni Shuishui in a place he thought was safe, and planned to come back to pick her up after the matter was resolved.

    Just like the previous life, before departure, Xie Tingzhou and Ni Shuishui had a big fight.

    Then when they folded two team members and came back with supplies, the supermarket was surrounded by zombies inside and outside.

    Xie Tingzhou also went crazy into the supermarket just like in his previous life.

    It stands to reason that after he entered the supermarket, he should have seen a big puddle of blood, soaked in Ni Shuishui's backpack, mobile phone, clothes rags, half of his head that hadn't been gnawed clean, and a few big white bones.

    But not in this life, Zhan Yuanmiao only found Ni Shuishui's cell phone.

    Yep, that's where things take a turn!

    Without any pictures to prove that Ni Shuishui was dead, Xie Tingzhou stayed in City H for three days this time.

    Because of this, she never met a "good sister" on the way and left Xie Tingzhou's team.

    Just because Ni Shuishui didn't die, the development of things deviated from the track of his previous life.

    And that Zhan Yuanmiao, she always felt as if she had heard this name somewhere before!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.6K 69
Author: Yang Sheng put pen to paper Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-11-04 Latest: Chapter 69 is the end chapter, I Lu Yao wo...
44K 517 86
https://m.shubaow.net/155/155601 Author: phantasmagoria Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-14 Latest: Chapter 86 Ended rebirth fini...
45.4K 1.3K 97
https://m.shubaow.net/236/236907/ Author: a thin Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-02-23 Latest: Chapter 97 Ending modern emotion finished...
27.9K 335 14
Typhoon, heavy rain, extreme cold, extreme heat, hail, heavy fog, extreme night... all kinds of natural disasters swept across.   After lingering for...