π˜”π˜’π˜Ίπ˜£π˜¦ 𝘐𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦�...

By LateNightWriterz

You were the youngest in the Celestial Court along with your mentor the Celestial Maiden Princess Iron Fan le... More

The Celestial Battle (Past)
As Time Passes On
A Hero Is Born (Part 2)
Bad Weather
Calabash
A/N
Impossible Delivery and Making up
Macaque Pt 1

A Hero Is Born (Part 1)

2.1K 47 30
By LateNightWriterz

~Many years later~

~Your POV~

"Rising from the nether world the Demon Bull King attacked" Demon Bull King proceeds to destroy a village hearing the scream of the people running away "No one could stop him, no one could resist." Before Demon Bull King could continue his rampage a golden light appeared from behind "No one, except...the legendary Monkey King." Monkey King appears in front of the Demon Bull King summoning his golden staff and jumping down to the ground ready to fight. Demon Bull King yells out a battle cry and charges at Monkey King. Monkey King does the same they collided meaning the fight has begun. Demon Bull King swung first before Monkey King dodges his attack looking up to see Demon Bull King striking his axe to where Monkey King stood only to have him dodge again. Monkey King throws his staff hitting the Demon Bull King on his chin while jumping up to retrieve it to once again hit him again with his staff making the Demon Bull King fly back. Monkey King summons his clones attacking Demon Bull King however using his breath Demon Bull King got rid of the clones. That was until Monkey King extended his staff as well as enlarged it to knock down the Demon Bull King into the ground. Monkey King rides down on his cloud towards the Demon Bull King until he emerges from the ground. As Monkey King punches the rocks out of his way he gives one more punch to the Demon Bull King making him once more in the ground. "The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain and trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it."

"The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever, with the battle won Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says that the staff lies on top of the mountain the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction."
"With the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in a world of elegant cultures. Gentle, loving people and a city brimming with five-star cuisine all because of the Monkey King."

Tang finished the story he was telling MK as MK laughs in excitement

MK:  "Monkey King's So cool he's so strong and handsome". MK says making body gestures as I silently giggle knowing only some of it is true. 

Tang: "Oh MK. and you thought you knew all about the Monkey King stories," Tang said.

MK:  "But I do! I got his whole life documented extensively in this authorized autobiography of Monkey King," MK said showing off his book to everyone

MK:  "written by yours truly~" MK proceeded to show his drawing to Tang and me

MK: "Like when he was born from a stone and lived behind a waterfall with his sweet baby monkey friends and oh when he fell in love with the Earth Goddess before she vanished never to be seen again" 

That part made you uncomfortable luckily your looks changed over the years having your hair grown longer and dying your hair to a lighter shade of your original color every so often.

Tang: "It's nice to know someone is taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom dripped from my lips. Well, you know the deal of one story, one free bowl of Jajangmien" Tang said waiting for his bowl as I sigh 'MK has to stop giving free noodles' I thought to myself

MK: "Huh? Oh, right free noodles! Yep on it" MK Said putting away his book and getting the bowl for tang 

MK: "How heavy do you think a mountain is, compared to like-" Before MK could finish his question a spoon came flying at him knocking the bowl into the air

Pigsy: "FREE NOODLES?!" Pigsy said as he catches the bowl and puts it down in front of him.

Pigsy: "No one gets a free meal at Pigsy's! I'm not running a charity here, Tang" Pigsy scolded both MK and Tang. 

(Y/n): "Hey calm down you guys come on can't we have one day where we don't argue," you said only to be ignored.

Tang: "Ah, but Pigsy I was paying with wisdom" 

Pigsy: "YEA? Well, wisdom doesn't pay rent! You freeloader" Pigys yells at Tang

Pigsy: "AND YOU!" Pigsy pointed to MK "you've been slacking off all morning. I've got a dozen orders that need to go out, so quick slacking and get packing" Pigsy yelled at MK who got backed into a wall 

MK: "yea but I was about to take my break so..." MK said trying to avoid work again.

(Y/n): "Come on MK slacking off isn't gonna pay your rent either be lucky Pigsy hasn't fired you yet otherwise you'd be on the streets," 

Pigsy: "Exactly what (Y/N) said NOW HURRY UP!" Pigsy said kicking MK out the door and sighing as I go behind him placing a hand on his shoulder as he relaxed and looked at you

Pigsy: "Will he ever learn?" he asked 

(Y/n): "In time he is still growing you've looked out for him for so long" I said as he chuckles

(Y/n) "You always forget yourself you raised him too like showing him kindness in others as well as affording him to go to school" He said smiling. 

You see ever since we found MK we kinda did co-parent I would look after MK on my days off work and Pigsy would look after him when I was at work and was not able to pick him up from school. I never knew motherhood was such a beautiful thing and would want to experience that again.

 The moment was ruined after hearing Tang eating the bowl as Pigsy turned around giving him a death glare. 

That was my moment to leave as I left the restaurant I see MK packing up the delivery he has to do. I go up to him before he can leave he looks up to see me and smiles 

MK: "Oh hey (Y/N) what's up?" MK asked you as he sets up his GPS 

(Y/n): "I'm letting you know I'm off to work and that I'm inviting you to dinner at my place bring Mei as well if you'd like" I said smiling 

(Y/n): "Aww you know I can never turn down your cooking alright I'll be there" he said smiling and before I knew it he was off. I smile and turn around walking to my office building.

~AT THE OFFICE~
I made it to my office building greeted by Jaz the secretary 

Jaz: "Good afternoon (y/n) how's your day so far?" she asked

(Y/n) "oh nothing much just getting a new assignment from the boss about an abandoned construction site that needed to be checked out for renovating," I said as I bow taking my leave to the elevator pushing the top button.

When I reached my floor I headed to the boss's office knocking on their door before hearing a 'Come In' from the other side. I walk in to see my Boss Donnie look up from his paperwork seeing me he smiles. 

Donnie: "There is my favorite worker," he said patting my back 

Donnie: "here are the files for that construction building I want you to check to see if it's ready to be renovated yet so we can start designing the layout." I look over the pictures and nodded 

(Y/n): "yea no problem I'll go right now and text you the green light if it's ready" I said closing the folder. 

Donnie: "Excellent that's all I need for you to do have a good rest of your day see you soon," Donnie said going back to his desk as I leave the building putting the location on my phone.

~At the construction site~

When I arrived at the site I look around seeing everything scattered around from metal bars to cones but something caught my eye.

(Y/n):  "Is that MK's delivery car?" I asked myself I go closer to not see him in there until I noticed what looked like an elevator has already gone down 

(Y/n): "oh MK what have you gotten into" looking around I summoned a vine from below and slide down to the ground. When I landed I see what looked like footprints and followed them to see MK Hiding behind a piece of rubble. I go behind him and grabbed his shoulder which made him jump. 

MK: "Oh it's just you (y/n) what are you doing here?" he asked 

(Y/n): "I should be asking that" before I could scold him I hear people talking. I peek out to notice a boy with flaming red hair and glasses and next to him was a woman with her hair tied up to look like horns she looked familiar and then she spoke.

PIF: "Finally, after all this time we have the means to lift the Monkey King's legendary staff," The woman says as I hear MK whisper about the staff. 

PIF: "My love will finally be returned once we remove the staff, huh?" she stopped and saw what looks like a robot bull claiming the hill where the staff is. The bull grabbed the staff and started to pull until his arms came off making it fall back to the ground. 

Red Son: "You fool you think we didn't try that already? It's going to take more than a few robots to lift the Monkey King's staff" The red boy spoke 

Red Son: "Only those deemed worthy can wield it. But I, Red Son have designed this gauntlet to bend it to my will." The boy named Red Son summed his gauntlet making you worried.

Red Son approaches the staff grabbing onto it as the ground starts shaking. He starts pulling the staff making his hair burst into flames as the vines that were tangled around the staff fade away. Red Son then fully pulled the staff out of the ground

Red Son: "Yes, I did it!" but nothing happens. 

Red Son: "WHAT why isn't anything happening?" he yelled sliding off the hill 

Red Son: "Mother, are you sure this is the right mountain?" he asked what I assume is his mother.

PIF: "No maybe it was that other mountain with a magical staff sealing away my husband," she said sarcastically Then the ground shakes again before the mountain cracked open a green light illuminating and wind blowing us back. I couldn't believe what I was seeing I looked at where MK was and now gone I look frantic I look up to see him holding onto a pipe with a strange bird. 

(Y/n): "MK what the fuck are you doing, How did you get up there?!" I whispered to myself.

Red Son: "Yes, father RISE RISE" Red Son laughed maniacally as the figure of the Demon Bull King rises from the ground. 

(Y/n): "Oh no this is bad news" I whispered. 

DBK: "Flesh and bone? I have returned to the realm of the living." Demon Bull King said while looking at his body. 

PIF: "Oh Demon Bull King how I've missed you," the woman said admiring her husband. 

DBK: "Princess Iron Fan the years have been kind" He repeated back to her. 

My body went still 'no it can't be her then again it looks so much like her I'm guessing she left to be with the Demon Bull King but why? She even started a family' I thought to myself. 

DBK: "How did you free me?" he asked but before she could respond Red Son interrupted her 

Red Son: "actually it was I father. I removed the staff. I learned how to harness it to make its power my-" before he can finish the Demon Bull King walked in front of Red Son 

Red Son: "O-our power" he finished before Demon Bull King grinned at him 

DBK: "Excellent" hearing that gave a smile on Red Sons Face. 

Red Son: "Now together WE the Demon Bull Family will plunge the world into eternal darkness" 

Just then I hear screaming and saw MK fall on top of Red Son making the staff fly out of his hands. MK sat up and all eyes were on him 

MK: "uhhh someone ordered noodles?" he chuckled nervously. 

Red Son: "UGH GET OFF ME YOU IDIOT" Red son yelled getting up and making MK fly off him. 

I run out of the hiding spot and catch MK before he hits the ground. 

Red Son: "Do you know what you just did? You ruined my MOMENT" Red son yelled at us before the Demon Bull King stepped forward I pushed MK behind me. 

DBK: "a couple of eavesdroppers have fallen into our midst. It seems a waste to crush something so insignificant as my first act of ruler of this new world, but so be it". He said before stomping his foot down on us I shielded MK but before he could Red Son interrupted him. 

Red Son: "Wait, Father, do not want your energy on these peasants. Please allow me to show you how powerful I have become in your absence" Red son grinned looking at us. I'm debating on using my powers until I heard MK spoke.

MK: "let's use this chance to get away (y/n)" he said crawling away but before he could go anywhere Red Son spoke to us 

Red Son: "In some way, you're very fortunate noodle boy and noodle woman" MK backed up hitting the staff while I was still in front of him 

Red Son: "Not many insects are lucky enough to be stamped out by the Demon Bull Family" MK looked at the staff 

Red Son: "Are you even listening to me? I Red Son will not be disrespected you're history starting with you" he yelled making his flames burn around him before he could hit you MK got in front of you with Monkey King's staff blocking Red Son. I opened my eyes and stare in shock 

Red Son: "No way, how could you lift Monkey King's staff?" I had the same question.

PIF: "This is impossible" Iron Fan exclaimed as Demon Bull King looked down in anger.

Red Son: "I don't know what's going on here, but I'm about to end it! THAT STAFF IS MINE" Red son yelled before aiming his fire to attack us

MK:  "I'm supposed to be on my break!" MK yelled as he swung the staff making everyone fly back. 

MK: "Uh that was way more explosive than I expected," he said, 

(Y/n): "you think!!" I yelled before Iron Fan took out her weapon

MK: "STAY BACK I don't know how I'm doing this stuff" he said swinging the staff around 

PIF: "That staff doesn't belong to you, little boy. Hand it over" Iron fan said

MK: "Mm, no" then the staff went into the ground and started wiggling MK Grabbed my hand we the staff extended us back where we first entered. We reached the top and got into the car where MK proceeds to drive away. I look back to see a giant car following us.

Red Son: "Alright noodle peasants hand over the staff" Red son spoke. 

Just then MK grabbed the bag of food delivery and started throwing noodles at Red Son which made Red Son even madder. 

MK: "He's scary (y/n) what do we do" he yelled before the staff extended out and fling the car into the air causing me and MK to scream in fear the landing on buildings while still driving

Red Son: "Ugh won't you get down here so I can kill you!"

MK: "NEVER OW" MK yelled before we crashed into someone's apartment 

(Y/n) "Ahh sorry" I yelled to the girl. 

We crashed out of the building as MK looked around us it looks like we lost Red Son.

MK:  "(Y/n) I think we lost him" MK laughed nervously. Just then the engine stopped working making it crash down on us. 

MK: "Ohhh come on old girl you got this ohhhh don't do this to us. Pigys going to kill me" 

I placed a hand on MK's shoulder before hearing the engine of Red Son's car coming from behind us. I grabbed MK and pushed a kid off their hoverboard and shoved money at them 

(Y/n): "Sorry we need this byeeee" I yelled taking off on the hoverboard. 

As we were being chased MK held onto me as I'm avoiding obstacles in our way before looking back, and seeing Red Som stuck in the ally way. 

MK: "Hahaha SEE YA" MK snickered at Red Son's predicament. 

I sighed and continue to take us back to Pigsys. MK tapped my shoulder and pointed behind us and saw Red Son riding a motorcycle

(Y/n): "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" I yelled speeding up. Red Son caught up to us and was about to land on top of us when I swerved last minute making me on top of his vehicle however MK landed on the hood of Red Son's bike. 

(Y/n): "Oh, no MK watch out" I pointed to the 'Road Closed' sign. MK screamed in terror before sliding off the bike in mid-air I was too slow to catch him.

Then I saw a green dragon head towards MK grabbing his hand and going past Red Son 

Red Son: "you've gotta be kidding me" he yelled stubbornly before seeing him crash into a local restaurant.

(Y/n): "Ooo that gotta hurt" I said and took the hoverboard to where MK landed. 

I arrived to see it was Mei who saved MK and I walked over to them. 

Mei: "That was an intense game of tag you guys looked like you were having so much fun that I wanted to join too" Mei yelled in excitement. 

MK: "Actually we almost died back there-wait where is (y/n)?" MK looked around franticly until he saw your face and sighed with relief. 

Mei: "Since you guys didn't die let's celebrate with a round of Moneky Mech!" she said pointing to an arcade game that for some reason was In the middle of nowhere

Mei: "invite your edgy friend too" 

MK:  "Yea he was the one trying to kill us,"

Mei: "Well in that case, where does he live?" Mei said in a murderous tone. 

Just then Pigsy came out and he did not look happy. 

Pigsy: "MK where are you, you punk" Pigsy stomped over to us 

Pigsy: "Mind telling me why some bozo left zero stars review on Pigsys Noodles!?" 

MK: "Oh uh, yeah so" MK started but I stopped him 

(Y/n): "Pigsy I can explain how about we sit down and explain what happened right MK?" I said looking where MK stood only for him to be seen running inside the restaurant yelling for Tang.

You sighed and everyone followed MK before I felt something that was watching me as I turn around to see nothing. "It was probably nothing," you said to yourself before going inside the noodle shop. However, someone on the the roof was looking at you. 

"I've finally found you...

peaches"

~Somewhere else~
A shadow was hiding in the darkness of the alley watching you walk inside he grinned to himself making a plan on when to reveal himself to you.

~Authors note~
This was the longest I've ever written yes I'm doing a bit of Yandere Wukong for now I plan on doing interactions with both characters. I'm trying to post every day but as you can see I'm making part chapters for only longer episodes I hope you enjoy the book so far and feel free to leave some feedback or questions bye bye!🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.3K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...
21.7K 781 24
Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal to Heaven, has only ever had one fear. Being alone. After years of dealing with that fear, he has obtained a successor. ...
19.8K 571 15
Mk Meets A demon, That was different from the rest, they weren't violent, or wanted Mk's staff or power, they just wanted a friend? so Why Does Sun W...
45.5K 872 24
Simpin' for chimps and more! Potentially slow updates. [Note: I don't take requests as I prefer writing stories I'm actually interested in myself.]