π™»πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚊 π™³πšŽπš–πš˜πš—

Por inamednyra

Unconditional love is all I need .. Mais

( 1 ) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(2) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(3) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(4) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(5) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(6) Excuse me for any mistakes made😘
(7) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
( 8 )Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(9) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(10) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(11) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(12) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(13) Excuse me for any mistake made😘
(14) Excuse me for any mistakes😘
(15) Excuse me for my mistake😘
(16) excuse me for my mistakes😘
(17) excuse me for any mistake made 😘
(18) Scuse me for any missed spelled things
(19) exscuse' me for any mistakes
20
21
22
23
24
25(Unexpected changes)
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94

86

2K 57 7
Por inamednyra

Gemini *Poohbear*

As I was waking up , I was in a whole different position then i was when i first fell asleep.

I was facing his chest with my leg threw over him.

He was still sleeping and I looked up at him.

"You are my peace I can't get enough of you , even when your with him, And missing him too, I love you even though I know your in love with them" repeated over and over in my head.

A tear slid down my face even thinking about Demon hurts me till this day and i don't think he's never going to be out of my mind.

He makes me so happy and unhappy

I never said I loved him

And for Draco sometimes he's just a bit good he's funny and bipolar and could sometimes take my mind off Demon.

But TJ takes my mind off both of them and most of the times Demon too.

"Mmm , mamas why you sad"i heard TJ say in a sleepy voice pulling me from my mind.

He then proceeded to flipped us over.

"I'm not"

"I love you" He said and he kinda dozed back off and I closed my eyes keeping from breaking down.

I got up but he pulled me back down.

"where u goin"he asked squeezing me.

I tapped his arm and he stop.

"Downstairsss"I said and he let me go.

"Ima choose by choice don't involve my heart calling bro but he probably on a high speed"I said walking down the stairs.

"you been gone to long"He said coming down the stairs with his hand in his shorts and I looked back at him and looked at him blankly.

"Dont look at me like that"he said mugging me and picked me up and sat on the sofa and he laid in my lap.

I smiled at him because he made it like he actually can't get enough of me.

"Why you smiling fat"He said and I lightly mushed his head to the other side.

"oh my-"he started groaning at his phone ringing.

"What" he answered and his face went blank.

"Get dat shi- hollon ima call you back inna second" after he got off the phone he just laid on me not saying anything but his body was tense.

I rubbed through his hair.

"I'm ready for you to come home, soon as the truth come" i said to myself

"Say my prayers, so I know I'm protected soon as I walk in"

"Seemin' like that I'm the one that they don't wanna see win"

"I need my brother, just like my backbone, you more than my friend"

"Who gone be here by the time my bag gone?" TJ said.

"Hope more than my kids"he continued

He stopped and looked at me.

"Gunnin' for your love like a touchdown"

"Baby girl, you good, it's just us now" he said touching my face.

"Full of drugs, seem I'm stranded with no trust found" he looked away and paused again.

"I'd go crazy if I couldn't buy you a bustdown" he repeated.

"Feel if I ain't had it, you wouldn't be with me"he continued and paused again.

"You gon' go and be with a nigga who would provide you with it"

"Screamin' "fuck yo brother, " yeah, who's side you pickin'?"

"I feel I'm right, so I don't give a fuck about which way it go"he said and stopped , his body tensed back up and he looked at me.

I seen as his jaw was clenched.

"Gunnin' for your love like a touchdown"i skipped the rest and said putting my hand on his face feeling a different type of feeling in my body.

His body was more relaxed and he looked at me in my face wiping my face which I didn't even realize I had tears dropping.

"Baby girl, you good, it's just us now"he smiled saying.

"why you crying mama"He said softly.

I just busted in tears right then and there.

"Mamas , stop it"He said and i just cried more and more.

" I can't" i said and my body started feeling as if it wanted to shut down.

"you got to"He said wiping my tears.

"you got to" he just repeated and I realized he was acting differently he's sad when I cry but it's as if he was about to cry.

"please stop"he said rocking us and I pulled him down on me and we both just cried but I pulled myself together still tears escaping.

"Taurus, what's wrong"i said and he just cried silently I knew he was crying because I felt it as they poured down on my stomach.

"it's okay , we're gonna be okay"I said not knowing what to say for us both.

After a while he stopped and I realized he has fallen asleep.

I looked at the ceiling and back at him stroking through his hair.

I turned to something on Netflix and watched it.

Christian *Kemo*

I tried calling Poohbear all of us did but one day she did answer my call after she ran away.

a year ago ...

I heard a loud bang and grabbed my gun getting up and i seen everyone else there too.

There was a crying poohbear with a hole in the wall.

Everybody asked what happened and she was just blank.

No face expression or nothing.

" give her space or sum yaw niggas huddling over her damn"Draco said going in the room with her.

Poison bucked at him secretly and flicked him off.

"Bitch" she mumbled and walked off along with everybody else.

"Scary ass child" i said laughing at her but laughing to keep everybody calm meanwhile im worried.

As a week went by Draco and poohbear was close but she was still talking to somebody else I was still tryna figure out who.

One day Draco called us and asked have we seen poohbear and everybody responded no and said the last time they had seen her.

Von was freaking out along with everybody else.

Von pulled me in the room after a whole 2 weeks went by and asked have I spoke to her.

He was going through it and so was everybody else.

It wasn't the same I started smoking a lot and being back in the streets and Von did too.

I called her AT LEAST 100x's a day.

Until one day somebody picked the phone up and gave it to her.

I was as happy as ever to tell everybody but she told me to only tell Von for now and that's exactly what I did.

She still hasn't told us where she is we couldn't track her or nothing.

Everytime I mentioned demon there was not a word and I was so confused but I'll wait until she's ready.

Have we seen Demon ?

We haven't nor heard from and him but Von went up there with him and said he wasn't home or anywhere else and nobody has heard from him.

The news popped on that same day of him leaving saying an unidentified body in a head on collision with a car.

Nobody know and that's just even more but Von knew he was straight and so did I

Why? Because it's Demon and if he doesn't wanna be found he's not gone be found.

He disappears in the day and night and only if he wants to be found or seen then he's found and seen.

today ....

I called poohbear and she picked up on the first ring since the situation.

"watt goingggg gangsta"i said smiling to see my sister.

"Nan , where u at" She asked over the phone.

"Shidd out n about you know me , Ian no where in particular just riding"I said shrugging.

"Mmm , y'all wanna come visit me today or tomorrow sometime if -" I cut her off

"Drop the lo"i said in a heartbeat happy as hell.

"When you gone come" She asked.

"I got somebody with me" She said and I smiled and glanced at the camera and she was smiling lightly looking at whoever.

"Whoooo my g"I said tryna see.

"It's the same person that answered yo phone that day?" I asked curious.

"you real warm cuh stop tryna be nosey" She said and I tell she was scrunching her face up.

I was even more curious surprised to here 'cuh'

"CUHHHH??"i said loudly

"Now I reallyyy wanna know" I said glancing at the camera again.

"chilll" She said laughing lightly.

"wanna see?"She asked

"Hell yeah who the mystery person is"I asked.

"Is it a boy-" I glanced at the camera and she had him laying on her

"STOPPP ITTT" I said surprised

"Det nigga got sum good ass hair what da hell typa parents he got"I said scrunching my face up.

"Anywho, you fuck with em" I said and she had the camera back on her.

She started cheesing and I laughed at her.

"All 53 doe is crazyyyy" i said laughing.

"It's so like 32" she said

"A human don't have 53 of nothing"she added laughing lightly.

"Det shit fa the science"i said smacking my teeth with my mouth to the side.

"I sent the address , but what time you coming fr cs it's gone take you a while to get here for sure it's a long ass drive" She said.

"You in Jacksonville?"i said because that's where Demon dem be at.

But I don't think she knows that.

"You know who live up there"I said kinda looking away from the phone glancing out my window.

"No who?" She asked sounding confused, concerned, curious but I'm not bringing no one's name up.

"Girrrrr Kodak"I said playing it cool

"Christian shut up" She said and I can tell she was shaking her head.

You gotta lie in order to protect the loved ones sometimes i can't keep bringing that day up cause it hurts her and I could tell.

"what you thinking bout cs you quiet" she said

"You think you know me doofus, youn kno me" i said playing it.

"Mhm ima know soon Ain worried bookie" She said

"How Jacksonville been and how you living"I asked.

"Well my dad owned this house so I don't worry about the paying because somebody already paying the lights and everything I guess it's just how he did it , he live well" she said .

" oh you talked to him"I said putting quotes on him because he wrong as fuck but I mean what can I say he went to the extreme to let her have a happy life but it was still gonna be a lie.

"Can't be mad forever besides this house was in my name whenever I came I don't know how but I mean you don't usually turn down a 5 bed house already paid for and other stuff handled" she explained and i nodded while she explained.

"I go to school online, I wanna own a nail and hair shop" she said and I nodded

"Have to wait until I get settled into somewhere first though" she added.

"I work at footlocker and a waiter at this restaurant I forgot the name but it's good for me" She said and I nodded taking in everything she explained.

We talked for a lil while and the person she was with started moving and she said she'll text me and she hung up.

Me and Von gone go up there tomorrow probably Uzi for sure

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

67.1K 2.4K 20
Just read πŸ’™
15.8K 290 20
"π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘… 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁 𝐼𝑆 π‘€π‘Œ π‘ƒπ΄πΌπ‘οΌŽ" - 𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐼𝐴𝐻 Book started September 2022πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦― Sexual violence Abuse Violence Sex scenes Drugs, alcohol...
88.7K 2.6K 37
hurt people hurt people...