TIME TRAVELLED KING| Jeon Jun...

By Taeher_3023

A king time travells from the past to the present time i.e in 2023. What changes took over him??? Will he sur... More

INTRO
ARRIVAL~
~
Rescued..
~
SAVED HIM.
~
PART 4
REALIZATION...
TAKE ME WITH YOU
NOTE
REUNION
caught
Couple 2 suspecious❤
CONFIRMED😍💜💜
Yoongi💜
Truth...
NOTE:

HER RETURN..

13 1 0
By Taeher_3023

Yn POV :

I knew he would go alone. That's why I already attached a GPS in his clothes. I am very tired rn. Then I got a call from Yuna.

otp*
----------------------------------------------------
Luna: Hey bitch! what are you doing? did that ghost we.....went away????

Yn : ummm..... actually no.

Luna : Aish!!!!! And when are you sending him??

Yn : Not now. And he is not a ghost.

Luna : Whatt!!!! Why!!????? You are keeping a stranger in our house, girl. He can do anything to you.

Yn : Stop it Yuna!! I wanna tell you something.

Luna : go ahead.

Yn : You had a dream of meeting king Jungkook, right???

Luna : yeah, but I don't wanna meet a ghost man! I wanna meet the original Jungkook. Ik it's not possible! Hehe.

Yn : Don't be too shocked ok?? He is original, alive King Jungkook. He time travelled to our time.

Luna : WTF!!!

Yn : yeah it's true. Even I went to his time.

Yuna : WHATTTT!!!! AREE YOU KIDDING ME???? IT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE. DOES TIME TRAVELL EXIST!?????

Yn : no I'm not kidding. that's true.

Luna : Woahhh!!!!!

Yn : So when are you coming back??

Luna : Tomorrow.

Yn : okay bish. See you tomorrow.

Luna : yeah bish take care of yourself.

Yn : yeah byy!!
----------------------------------------------------------

Jk POV :
I was going towards her room when I heard her talking to someone. I knocked the door.

Yn : Ohh you're here. *smile*

Jk : to whom you were talking??

Yn : Ahh... That was Luna, my best friend. She is coming tomorrow and I am planning to hang out and you will be coming, understand??

Jk : okay. But don't leave me okay. Otherwise I'll get lost in this world.

Yn giggle.

Time skip.
Next morning

Yn POV :
I was using my phone when I heard door bell. I went to open the door. It revealed Luna.

Yn : LUNNAAA!!!!!!

Luna and Yn hug tightly.

Luna : I missed u bish!!!!!

Yn : Same here bish.

They broke the hug. Luna looked at Yn's room and her eyes widened seeing......

Shirtless Jk!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 2.4K 36
She started having those weird dreams some time ago. she saw that man....whose face was blurred. She could hear his voice, see his hair but...the fac...
584K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5.4K 183 11
its a story about a innocent cute shy girl and a dangerous cold mafia king what happens when their parents arrange their marriage will he be cold to...
777K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.