JJ Maybank imagines

By ItsJJsBtch

✨housekeeping✨ ~~ 🤪stupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ 😡if im the one mediating we've hit rock... More

A/N
kook turned pogue
no pogue on pogue macking
psycho
thats my girl
self inflicted
don't go
staring
shark week
inhaler
bruises
drugged at midsummers
baby
baby (pt. 2)
baby (pt. 3)
baby (pt. 4)
liquor
drunk
haunted
kiss and make up
heartbeat
A/n
commit
practice
car wash
trauma
family
blame
broken promise
A/n
gone
gone (pt. 2)
phone number
sick
surfing
use me
dreamer
what could've been
chasing you
chasing you (pt. 2)
filming uh-oh
hate
interview
knight in cargo shorts
drowning
trust
A/n
panic attack
kitty hawk
mrs. maybank
drunk driving
months go by
months go by (pt. 2)
mrs. badass
long distance
bodyshame
seatbelt
butterflies
surfs up
in sickness and health
best friends to lovers
arguments
missing
missing (pt. 2)
missing (pt. 3)
clean
clean (pt. 2)
i'm with you
dating your sister
dating your sister (pt. 2)
break it up
take it out on me
love, your sis
turbulence
needy
poguelandia
admit it
dumbass
when we were young
fire
soccer
surfer boy
i'm sorry
revenge
mine? yours.
i'll protect him
kook party
home
i object
stunt
tubing
no hands
a forever thing
scared to be happy
spa day
see you later
see you later (pt. 2)
lets run away
red carpet
love story
safe place
sweet dreams
ambulance rescue
falling in love
teach me how to love
daddy dearest
my best friend
i'll protect her
i'll protect her (pt. 2)
control
drunk talk

me and mine

7.3K 78 41
By ItsJJsBtch

me and mine: y/n is rafes ex. jj and you are the new couple after a year of him fixing what rafe broke. at a party that y/n decided not to go to, jj stands up for her when rafe has a little too much to say.
———
this was requested <3 (jj standing up for y/n & y/n standing up for jj) also mixing it with another request (y/n being the only one to calm jj down)
———

JJ's pov

"I just don't feel like going, I don't care if you go." Y/n said as she sat cozied in her bed. There was a party at the Boneyard tonight and I had promised all the pogues I'd be there, only obstacle is Y/n isn't feeling a party tonight.

"I'm not going to leave you here by yourself, that would make me a bad boyfriend." I explained to her, "I love you too much to do that." She smiled at my words and pulled me closer to her. I hovered over her and I looked down at her features. Even though I knew she wouldn't be upset if I went, it was the principle of the matter.

"How about you go for a little while and come back here to tell me all about it?" She offered with a small grin on her face. I honestly really did want to go, but I also wanted to be here with her, "Only for a little while." She insisted, she also knew I wanted to go. Y/n loved seeing me happy and after her past I'd do anything to see her smile. So, if me having fun for an hour or two made her happy, I'd do it.

I bounced the idea around in my head for a moment before responding, "Fine, only for, like, an hour then I'll be right back here."

"With all the juicy details." She waved her fingers around in my face with a laugh. I laid on top of her and squeezed her tight in my arms before placing a kiss onto her lips, "Now go have fun."

"I'll be back soon." I assured and stood up from her bed. She waved me goodbye and I closed her bedroom door, making my way to the party.

*small time jump to the party cause i didn't feel like writing it*

"I wish Y/n was here." Kiara pouted as we stood on the beach, "She okay?" I finished taking a sip of my drink before answering.

"Yeah, she just wanted to stay home. I'm going back to her house soon." I pointed out and Kie smiled at me. I gave her a confused glance, "What's the look for?"

"Nothing," She looked away, still smiling, "I like seeing you guys happy and it's been a long time since I've seen her smile and be herself. Rafe fucked her up mentally."

"What are we talking about?" John B slung his arm over my shoulders and I shooed him away with a laugh as the rest of the pogues joined us.

"How big of a piece of shit Rafe is," Kie said and quickly gave Sarah an apologetic look, "No offense."

"I'm on your side." Sarah held her hands up, showing mercy. Ever since the whole Rafe and Y/n thing Sarah hasn't even considered him her brother.

"There he is!" I heard a voice say in an oddly happy tone. I spun around to see Rafe walking towards me and sucked in a sharp breath, "The guy who's fucking my ex, how's she in bed anyway? She use the cool tongue trick yet?"

John B shoved him away from us and I clenched my jaw, "Watch it, man." JB threatened. Pope took a few feet closer to us to stand by my side, the girls standing behind us.

"I mean, I'm just kinda curious, y'know?" Rafe continued. He was slurring his words, so clearly he was drunk, the beer in his hand only confirmed my suspicions, "I had fun with her."

"Show some respect." I spat at him and dropped my empty beer can to the ground.

"You broke her, Rafe, time to back off." Kie said over my shoulder. It made me proud seeing everyone having my girlfriends back even when she wasn't around.

"Back off? Show respect?" Rafe nudged John B to the side and stood toe to toe with me, "She's a whore, she probably jumped right into bed with you the same day I left her sorry ass."

I tightened my fists. Figures he would be so quick to assume that. I've been close with Y/n for years, so when Rafe started cheating on her and verbally abusing her she came straight to me.

Kie and Sarah tugged at my arm, "He's not worth it, let's go. Y/n is probably waiting up for you." Kie reminded. It took a few tries but they finally got me to turn around and begin walking up the beach towards my bike. I promised Y/n I'd only be here for an hour and that hour was almost up.

"Maybe I'll give her a call later and swing by her house for old times sake!" Rafe shouted towards me. That set me off instantly. I ripped myself from my friends grasp and walked quickly over to the least favorite Cameron.

"Alright, motherfucker, now you've got my attention!" I grabbed Rafes shirt by the collar, "You have never once deserved her! Even when you had her! Do you even know what you did to her!?" I shoved him away and he smoothed his shirt with his hands, a sick smirk on his face.

"Let me guess? You think you fixed her?" Rafe laughed and I tensed even more, "She's damaged goods, no saving that one."

"Because you broke her!" I yelled. Once again the two of us neared one another as Rafe nodded his head down at me sarcastically, "I spent a year fixing what you broke! I'll be damned if I let you near her."

Y/n's pov

It's been around an hour since JJ left and I had this weird pit in my stomach. Not the type that made me feel like JJ was cheating or talking to other girls, the type that told me something was wrong. So before I knew it I was making my way towards the Boneyard. I certainly wasn't dressed for the occasion, white fitted sweats and a cropped t-shirt.

As I walked down the beach I heard a familiar voice shouting and picked up my pace.

"—hear her name out of your mouth again, I'll kill you myself!" JJ. I only caught the last bit of the conversation but when they finally came into view I saw them pushing each other around. It quickly turned into an all out brawl as Rafe tackled JJ into the sand.

"JJ!" I gasped and ran towards them.

"Y/n!? I thought you were staying home?" Pope asked and I shrugged, we didn't have time for conversation. I knew how crazy Rafe could be and if this fight was over me like I thought it was then I knew he wouldn't stop until JJ wasn't breathing. I felt sick just thinking about it.

"Get off, man!" John B tried prying Rafe off of JJ but Kelce shoved him to the ground so they began to fight as well.

"Oh my god." I ran my fingers through my hair, having absolutely no idea what to do as the crowd formed around both duos now fighting.

JJ got leverage and flipped himself over Rafe, throwing punches to his jaw.

"Y/n!" Sarah ran over to me followed by Kie, "He needs to hear your voice, JJ. It'll calm him down and you'll be able to separate them."

"I'll get John B." Pope said as he ran by us and to JB and Kelce fighting. Sarah followed quickly to help Pope and Kie held my face in her hands to get me to concentrate.

"You have to try." The chaos to my right made me jump and I looked over to see JJ beating the shit out of Rafe. This wasn't just any fight on the beach. Both of them had red dripping from their noses and staining their knuckles.

"JJ!" I slipped from Kie's grip and turned to the pair, the crowd was drowning out my voice, "Jay!" I still wasn't loud enough to gain his attention. I knew right now he was seeing tunnel vision and channeling all his anger towards whatever happened with Rafe before I arrived.

I took a few steps towards them and kneeled into the sand, "JJ Maybank!" I shouted as loud as I could. Him hearing my voice caused his eyes to flicker over to mine, giving Rafe the perfect opportunity to hook him right in the jaw.

Sorry, babe.

Now scrambling to my feet I stood right over top of JJ with a foot on either side of his torso. Rafe lifted his fist not realizing I was the one now in front of him and he froze, "Not so tough are ya now, big guy?" I asked. I was no longer scared of him, JJ took that fear and turned it into strength.

"Move, Y/n." Rafe threatened with his fist still raised, "I swear I'll—"

"Hit me?" I asked, "Man, you haven't changed a bit." I felt JJ now stood behind me, his chest heaving for air against my back, "Stay the fuck away from me and mine, got it?!"

"Get the fuck out of here, Rafe!" Sarah rejoined us as she shouted at her brother as well. John B had a black eye but nothing too serious, "Go!"

"Watch your back, Maybank, and your girl." Rafe threatened as backed away. He held his middle finger up and we all mimicked his actions, causing him to scoff and turn around. JJ went to charge at him but I stopped him with my hands on his chest, he was breathing rapidly.

"I'll kill him, I swear—I'll—"

"You're going to hyperventilate, focus on me." I placed one hand on the center of his chest and the other on his cheek, "You've got me, I'm all yours, baby."

The pogues began shouting at the crowd to get lost and go home so we had some type of privacy. JJ's breathing only got heavier as he tried to speak, his rapid breaths making it almost impossible. His hand went over top of mine as he held it firmly to his chest.

"Breathe, Jay, I'm here." I promised. His arms wrapped around me and squeezed my body flush against his so I began running my fingers through his hair. Since I was shorter than him, he leaned down a bit to keep his head in the crook of my neck with one of his hands now on my waist, "I'm here." I repeated.

Our friends watched from a distance since they all knew how much JJ hated being seen like this. He didn't like appearing vulnerable and weak, but in our eyes he was the exact opposite. He was strong and secure.

I felt his breathing slow down to a normal pace, "There ya go, keep taking deep breaths." I didn't know what happened tonight, but seeing JJ this worked up tore my heart to shreds.

"Take me home." By home I knew he meant my house, he practically lived there since my parents didn't want him around his father. Hearing him sniffle made my heart break even more. I've never seen him this worked up over a fight so I knew whatever words were exchanged affected him big time.

Once he was standing straight up he wiped his face so no one could see and I helped get all the blood from under his nose. After his face was clean I wrapped my arm around his as we walked to our friends, "We're gonna head home, thanks for having his back." I thanked them as we walked past.

"Get some rest, guys." Pope gave us a small smile and I nodded.

As we neared his dirt bike I spoke, "I told you to come home with juicy drama, not a black eye and a bloody nose." I teased. He slipped one leg over his dirt bike and I sat on the back, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"It was just Rafe being Rafe," JJ trailed off, "Hearing him say all that stuff about you just hurt, y'know? Because you're not any of those things." I wrapped my arms around him and rested my cheek against his shoulder.

"I know," I replied, "You wanna know how I know that?" I leaned over to look at him.

"How?"

"This guy, I think his name is JJ, he told me that I'm beautiful and smart and funny..." I listed a few of the many amazing things JJ has said about me and he began to blush, "You'd do anything just to see me smile."

"I would." He stated, "Anything."

"Like...drive your dirt bike home?" I wiggled my eyebrows and he let out a laugh. When I thought he wasn't going to let me I sighed and relaxed behind him, that was until he spoke again.

"Show me what you got." He kickstarted the bike with ease and hopped off. He swung his leg back over behind me and gave the back of my thighs a tap to nudge me forward on the seat, once I did he sat down behind me. I revved the bike with a smile on my face, "There ya go, that's my girl!" He cheered, his arms reaching forward to assist me with controlling the handlebar, "Take us home, pretty girl."

JJ held the bike up as my feet rested on the foot pegs and once the bike slowly began to move he lifted them from the ground. With my feet now resting on top of his I took us home.

____________

So this is a longer one, once again not my best work but overall I think I like how it turned out.

This is also my first time mixing multiple requests together, how'd I do?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 97 21
this is just a little, by little I mean a lot, collection of JJ imagines because let's be real, JJ is the shit and we love him so enjoy😉
114K 1K 17
Hey y'all, I'm Natalia. These are all posted from my tumblr. Go check that out because that's where I get most of my requests from, but I also take r...
468 9 5
ᴀᴜᴅᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɢɪʀʟ. ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜰɪᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ, ᴀᴜᴅᴇᴛᴛᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴꜱ. ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ ᴇᴠ...
4.7K 48 17
These are just some one shots. I love one shots because my ADhD brain goes to fast to sit down and write a whole story at one time. Also feel free to...