The Heiress And The Nundu (Ye...

By Lilyflows4764

After her return from America, Harper Potter, her two fathers and her new and old familiars had returned back... More

Chapter One:Return From America.
Chapter Two:Second Year Preparations.
Chapter Four:John and Sirius's Day In The Muggle World.
Chapter Five:Happy Twelth Birthday Harper.
Chapter Six:Fun Times.
Chapter Seven:Meeting Luna Lovegood.
Chapter Eight:Lunas Little Secret.
Chapter Nine:The Chat.
Chapter Ten:John and Sirius's Investigation.
Chapter Eleven:Classes.
Chapter Twelve:Nicholas Deathday.

Chapter Three:Shopping Drama.

2.8K 106 7
By Lilyflows4764

Narrators POV.

John, Sirius, Harper, Narcissa, Lucius and Draco walked through Diagon Alley together in a group. After that crazy experience in Gringotts, they are determined to avoid the Weasleys. On the way, Draco and Harper had split off from their parents and found Nevile looking at a magical creature through a window but his grandmother was nowhere to be found.

"Hi Nevile!".

Harper cheered as she had scared him, he jumped and looked to see Harper waving at him. He waved back at Harper as she approached him with Draco following her.

"Hi H-Harper, how was y-your summer?".

"It was good, I went over to America and the country is amazing".

Harper told Nevile enthusiastically as he nodded, Draco rolled his eyes at Harpers enthusiasm.

"What about you Nevile, what have you done all summer holidays?".

Harper asked as Nevile smiled shyly as he reached into his satchel and pulled out a herbology book.

"Gran gave me a book this s-summer, she said that s-since I'm doing good in Hogwarts and I'm doing my parents proud. She decided to give me s-seeds from a m-muggle shop since I-I love anything involving h-herbology".

Harpers eyes lit up when she heard vegetables, the Wizarding world and the mundane world have separate vegetables from eachother. To hear from Nevile that his gran is getting him vegetables from the muggle world is extraordinary.

"Amazing, wanna accompany us to Florish and Blotts?".

Harper offered as Nevile nodded.

"Sure, g-gran is meeting me there t-too".

Nevile offered his arm to Harper as she grinned and wrapped her arm around Nevile. Draco chuckled as he started talking to both Nevile and Harper about what he's been doing at home as they walked to Florish and Botts.

By the time they got there, the whole store was crowded by witches and a few wizards in the doorway. Draco frowned as he looked for his parents along with Harper and Nevile but they couldn't see them.

"I can think of two ways, one, a good sale is going on in there or two, a celebrity is in there".

Draco concluded as he, Harper and Nevile managed to squeeze into the shop and among the crowd.

They managed to get a good view of the front as they see the daily prophet photographer. Not only that, Draco was sneering at the Weasleys when he laid his eyes on them.

"I'm going upstairs Harper and Nevile, Nevile keep an eye on my godsister while I get a better view of the situation".

Harper rolled her eyes when Draco said that, Draco had left both her and Nevile alone as they watched what was going to happen.

It took a moment for the chatter to die down among the crowd and it turned to applause as a wizard came out from behind the bookshelves and waved at the crowd. Harper winced when her eyes were set on the wizard and Nevile noticed.

"What's wrong Harper?".

"This guy, it feels like he washes himself with infatuation potions every morning, it's straining my eyes".

Harper told Nevile as she let go of Neviles arm and started rubbing her eyes. Nevile held onto her elbow so she wouldn't fall into the crowd and potentially hurt herself.

After a while, Harper had stopped rubbing her eyes and cast a non verbal spell that'll protect her eyes from being sore. She looked at the wizard, who's name is Gildory Lockhart and frowned at the wizard. To Harper, he's all show and no action. It was until his photo was being taken by the photographer and he was looking at her direction did she truly want to leave.

"It can't be Harper Potter".

Harper held onto Nevile as she tried to leave the store with him but failed when the crowd pushed both her and him to the front. She struggled against the crowd as she was grabbed by the photographer. Nevile held onto her hand and tried to pull her back but only managed to hold his ground.

"Let her go!".

Nevile shouted as Harper soon sees her dad's walk into the store and called out.

"DAD!, PADFOOT!, HELP ME!".

She called out as Sirius was the first to hear his goddaughter as he pushed through the crowd with John following behind. They made it to her and Nevile as Sirius held onto Harper protectively.

"Oh what a surprise, Sirius Black!".

Gildory greeted in surprise but he went pale when he saw John behind Sirius.

"Gildory Lockhart, fancy seeing you here, now tell me, what are you doing to Lord Blacks goddaughter?".

John asked as he crossed his arms, waiting for an answer from Gildory. Gildory was sweating and Sirius was glaring at the daily prophets photographer. The photographer looked ready to snap a photo of the situation.

"Dont you dare take a photo or I will have the daily prophet sued as I am Lord Black".

Sirius told the photographer as he got frightened by Sirius's words. Ones thing for certain, you don't want to piss off a Black. John was waiting for an answer from Gildory but he was stuttering and he was sweating.

"Ah uhm, you know ah- good for reading you know-".

"Good for reading huh?, that's funny because I remember one detail. Lord Black announced to the press with the Malfoys that he won't allow anyone to take photos or make up articles or stories about Harper last week. Not without his, mine or his goddaughters permission. Therefore what you were doing would have been illegal from both you and the daily prophet".

John told Gildory as he is extremely pale but he countered the sentence.

"Well I didn't take the picture or anything-".

"Thats right and if you did, we would have problems. Luckily you didn't, I heard you took up a position in Hogwarts filling the post of Defense Against Dark Arts. Congratulations but I will like to give you a fair warning".

John got up close to Gildory and muttered loud enough for Gildory to hear.

"If you do anything that puts Harper in danger, the ICW will find out about what you have been doing. You don't want me to snitch on you, do you?".

John whispered the threat in Gildorys ear as he was even more pale than before. John turned to Harper, Nevile and Sirius. He can see Ace is the form of an ordinary house cat, Sebastian, a blue scarf and Alexander's head popped out of Harpers pocket. Ace was clearly not happy for what Gildory was trying to do. Sebastian is awake but he is still camouflaged as a blue scarf. Alexander is Alexander in Harpers pocket.

"Come on Harper, let's go get your books and meet up with the Malfoys, there's bound to be trouble".

John told Harper as she nodded, grabbed Neviles hand and dispersed from the crowd that parted a path for them.

"Are you alright Harper?".

John asked as Harper nodded, he turned to Nevile and gave him a grateful smile.

"Thank you Nevile for trying to help my daughter".

"I-its no problem Mr. Woods".

Nevile stuttered out as he recieved a pat on the shoulder by Sirius. He gave him a grin.

"Thank you for helping my goddaughter Mr. Longbottom, your truly amazing".

Sirius complimented as he then sees Lucius and Augusta Longbotton talking with eachother. Draco and Narcissa are close to them as he is collecting his books off the shelves. Sirius and John joined Lucius and Augusta as Harper and Nevile joined Draco and Narcissa in collecting their books for the year.

"Harper!, so good to see you!".

It was interrupted by a woman named Molly Weasley, Harper frowned as Draco sneered at Molly. Nevile averted eye contact and Narcissa straightened up her posture and she also wore a frown on her face.

"Who are you miss?".

Harper asked as Molly had a forced smile on her face, she held a box of sweets Harper had saw in Gringotts earlier today. Harper did not like the smell the sweets were producing.

"My name is Molly Weasley and you look very skinny, I made these for you".

Harper noticed a lot of red flags going on and she simply declined the food offered to her again.

"I'm fine, thanks for offering".

"But you must be hungry, Sirius isn't feeding you enough you poor thing. You need to eat more".

"Molly Weasley, I'm going to have to ask you to stop harassing my goddaughter".

Narcissa asked as she placed Harper, Nevile and Draco behind her so Molly can't advance to them. Molly scowled as she stood up straight.

"Godmother?, who on earth will want to make you their godmother?".

"The Potters, I was on top of their list of available godparents".

Narcissa stated, shocking Molly to the core as she was boiling in anger. She didn't know that, she believed she was going to be Harpers godmother if Sirius just stayed in Azkaban. She didn't believe what Narcissa said. She couldn't hold it in and shouted loud enough to catch everyone's attention in the shop.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU BEING LITTLE MISS PERFECT! JUST BECAUSE YOUR A BLACK AND YOUR MARRIED TO A MALFOY DOESNT MEAN YOUR A GOOD PERSON! YOU'RE A DEATH EATER, PURE BLOODED SUPREMIST AND THATS ALL YOU'LL EVER BE!".

Molly shouted as she got in Narcissa's face but Narcissa only kept her posture and stared at Molly with a stern look. Suddenly Molly was jinxed on the side by John as her back made contact with the book shelves accompanying the wall. She fell to the floor as books covered and landed on top of her.

"Dont shout at my best friend".

John stated as Lucius came up to Narcissa and stood infront of her. He held onto her hands as he asked

"Are you alright Narcissa?".

"I'm fine Lucius, I'm fine".

Narcissa told Lucius as Molly stood up from the pile of books, her back was in pain and she dropped the box of sweets somewhere in the pile of books.

"Whoa whoa, what's going on here?".

Soon, another Weasley by the name of Arthur Weasley had came into the scene. Molly's shouting drew everyone's attention, including Arthur Weasleys and Gildory's attention.

"That crazy man had jinxed mum into the bookshelf, dad do something!".

Ginny told Arthur as Arthur looked at John and tilted his head. He seems familiar to Arthur.

"I'm sorry sir but she was shouting at my best friend, I was worried it might escalate to a fight".

John explained to Arthur as he frowned but then it clicked, he recognized the way John would always present his explanation.

"John?".

Arthur asked as John raised an eyebrow at Arthur.

"I'm sorry who are you?".

"John, it's me, Arthur Weasley, we knew eachother since Hogwarts remember?".

Arthur asked as John shaked his head sideways

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are anymore Arthur Weasley. The Arthur Weasley I knew is always inventive and full of bright ideas. He wouldn't still be working in The Misuse of Muggle Artifacts department in the ministry. Instead, he would be the one inventing a new department in the ministry".

John told Arthur as he looked at him in shock. He couldn't believe was John was saying to him.

"J-John-".

"I'm sorry, you must be mistaken me for someone else. Come on Harper, me and Sirius have brought your books and we are going to Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor with the Malfoys and Augusta and Nevile".

John told Harper as she beamed at him. Sirius had payed for the damages to the owner as he then joined up with Harper and John. They then left Florish and Blotts for Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor with the Malfoys and the Longbottoms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.3K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
Epiphany By -

Fanfiction

2.1K 73 25
Lily's tired of the growing grudge that's taken over Hogwarts. She's tired of the Gryffindor-Slytherin rivalry, of the Marauders and their stupid pra...
12 0 5
The war is over, Voldemort is dead, and all should be well, but some are experiencing the effects of war more severely. This is a story where the hea...
333K 8.9K 37
Harper Potter is a splitting image of her mother Lily Potter, no traces of her father was anywhere on her but with a simple glamor, blocks, potions a...