𝐌𝐘 π’π€π•πˆπŽπ”π‘ | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

By avkjmn

[ ππŽπ“ π„πƒπˆπ“π„πƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Final
Epilogue

19 (M)

5.6K 117 11
By avkjmn

Ignore mistakes, please

-

After all the conversation ended, jungkook told everyone that he is taking taehyung out. So, they will not come back soon.

And they all understood and teased taehyung that they are going for a date.

Taetae don't forget us to tell all the things after you come back. Jimin stated while wiggling his eyebrows mischievously.

Taehyung was just blushing furiously getting teased by his Jin hyung and jiminie and hobi hyung.

And jungkook growled loudly not liking the way his hyungs making his baby blush like that, only he can do that. (Possessive ass)

After some more teasing, taekook left to their to get ready.

And all the teasing direct to yoonmin after that.

Jin was encouraging them to confess already but Yoongi just stood up from there and left to the basement as per jungkook's request, soon followed by rm, hobi.

Jin huffed at the both boys.

Jimin also left after sometime to go to the basement.

__

Taekook both were in car after bidding goodbye to their hyungs and taehyung is obvious to where his husband is taking him early in the morning.

It's just 11 in the morning.

And jungkook is just silently driving the car not even looking at tae even for once.

Tae pouted at the lack of attention. Obvious to the fact that jungkook watching his every move from the corner of his eyes.

Jungkook controlled himself to not to just stop the car and attack on his angel with alot of kisses.

Tae looked outside the window still a pout on his lips.

But he is feeling giddy inside after all the first time that jungkook is taking him out somewhere.

And he is shy to ask jungkook where they are going after what he said to jungkook about making love to him.

A blush crept on his cheek thinking about last night.

Thank god that he is facing the window otherwise jungkook will see him blushing like a creep without any reason.

Poor taetae.

After an whole hour finally they reached their destination.

Which is their home.

Tae thought that he will not come here again because they all live in the mansion and jungkook is also lived with them in the same mansion so he thought that this house is just their honeymoon or something. But before marriage jungkook bought this house to make this house their sweet home, where they both made their sweet memories, memories of their love.

Come on baby, you're again spacing out.

Jungkook Suddenly spoke after the car and Tae didn't realize that jungkook is already out of the car and now he is standing in-front of him holding the car door open for him to come out.

Tae slowly came out of the car while looking at jungkook wanting jungkook to say something but the older just took his hand and pulled him closer.

Don't think too much just come.

Saying that he dragged Tae inside the house after unlocking.

Close your eyes, baby.

But Tae looked at him confusedly.

Just do.

Tae just nodded his head closed his eyes obediently.

Don't open your eyes until I told you too.

Saying that he carefully took hold of tae's hands and starts to walk slowly towards upstairs.

Jungkook helped Tae to climb on the stairs carefully don't want to hurt his angel.

Soon the reached in front of a room that was at the end of the Hall.

Jungkook slowly opened the door.

They both walked in the room with Tae still with his eyes closed.

Open your eyes baby.

And Tae slowly opened his eyes.

A gasp left his mouth at the view in-front of him.

The room was dark only the led lights were making the room bright for them to see. A big screen was on in-front of them. Some snacks and drinks were there and cozy pillow fort really looks tempting. (Ok I suck at these things 🥸✋)

Tae didn't thought that jungkook will do something like that for him.

Do you like this, baby?

Jungkook asked looking at tae's shocked face and then he back hugged him resting his chin on his Angel's shoulder.

Y-es.

Come on let's sit.

Saying that he dragged tae with him and they both sat on the fluffy blankets.

What my angel wants to watch?

Jungkook asked while holding the remote starting Netflix.

He showed one by one different movies and dramas to select one of them.

And taehyung pointed his finger to a k-drama "crash landing on you"
(Idk why I chose this but this drama has my heart 😭❤)

And Jungkook complied to his wish.

Soon the drama starts and they laid on the fluffy blankets. Jungkook's wrapped around tae's small waist.

Tae giggled when he saw the main- lead flown away because of the tornado.

And jungkook just admire his baby's happy face his deep and sweet giggles that starts to echoes now in the silent room with the different voices from the big screen.

After watching the drama for almost 3 hours straight, tae slept in jungkook's arms not able to open his eyes anymore for watching too much.

Jungkook smiled looking at tae. A pout on his pretty lips. Jungkook steal some kisses from his angel who was obvious to this.

Jungkook was having a hard time in thinking to left his baby alone like this. After contemplating a little and stealing some more kisses from his baby, he carefully removed tae head from his chest and laid him down in a comfortable position, putting a pillow beside him to hug that he peck on his forehead, both cheeks and his lips and watched him lovingly hugging the pillow close to his chest. Jungkook knows tae has a habit of cuddling something in his sleep so he put that pillow besides him. Covering him with blanket properly he stood up to do his other task.

__

It was 5 when tae woke up alone in room covered in blanket. He pouted that Jungkook left him alone here and didn't wake him up.

But suddenly his eyes landed on the small note that was sticking to the pillow that he was hugging earlier.

Tae's cheeks starts to heating up after reading the note. Tae was blushing hard after reading the first words of Jungkook. And the word "your hubby"
Giving thousands of butterflies in his stomach but nonetheless he got up and walked to their bedroom because deep down he wants to be a good boy and wants Jungkook to give him reward. (🌚)

When he went to their bedroom, he saw a small note again with a beautiful box beside it.

Reading the first line tae quickly opened the box first because he wants to be good boy for his hubby.

He blushed at his own thoughts.

The box was really beautiful and a simple one with ribbons wrapped around it.

Tae slowly unwrapped the box and then he opened the box.

A gasp left from his mouth seeing the beautiful dress in it.

He quickly hold the note and read it carefully again this time full.

A whole zoo in his stomach when he read the words "I'm waiting for you".

Poor boy, so much happening in one day.

Yesterday he was on the verge of breaking but Jungkook hold him again just like every time and now these surprises made him tear up.

He is really happy after a long time and he indeed thankful to Jungkook.

He quickly wipe his tears not to get late because his hubby is waiting for him.

he quickly get dressed and parted his hair a little from the middle. He is feeling a little conscious about his appearance. He is unsecure about himself, will Jungkook like him in this dress?

Oh boy who's gonna tell him that he is indeed looking like an angel and Jungkook himself bought that dress for him so why he is thinking like that?

Today he's gonna knock out his hubby breath. (Poor kook)

He made his way out the room after scolding himself for thinking like that.

Soon he reached backside of the house and he stepped out of the house and starts to walk in the garden.

Jungkook turned around when he heard footsteps nearing him. Oh boy his breath hitched at the sinful sight.

Because his angel is standing in-front of him with the same expressions as his.

Jungkook and taehyung both were drooling at each other not tearing their eyes from each other.

Taehyung was not good just like Jungkook.

Indeed black color is only for Jungkook looking so hot with his sleeves rolled up showing his tattooed arms with veins popping out.

Making tae weak on his knees.

Both were feeling hot because of each other's hotness. (😂🌚)

Jungkook took few steps towards tae and stand in-front of him oh so close that his breath hitting on tae's lips making him (Tae) gulp hardly at their close approximation.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around tae's waist while his other hand tucked the strands of tae's hair behind his ear.

Tae looked down shyly.

Beautiful as always.

Jungkook spoke in deep low voice sending shiver to tae's spine.

Jungkook kiss him on his forehead while tae closed his eyes at the blissful feeling.

Come baby, let's have dinner first. You didn't even eat lunch.

Saying that he walked with hand in hand to the table.

(Please imagine any date you want because I suck at these things😭)

Do you like it bub?

Jungkook asked hopping that tae like this because his is not good at these things, it's his first time to do something like that for someone.

I love it kookie.

Tae smiled looking around with teary eyes. He never thought someone will ever do something like this for him.

He thought he will die in that house by his so-called Father's hands.

I'm glad you like it.

Jungkook said while scratching his back of neck nervously.

And suddenly tae hugged him, making him jungshooked at the sudden action but after the hug tae pecked on his cheek shyly.

Thank you so much, kookie.

You don't have to thank me, baby.

Let's fill your tummy first then we will talk.

Tae nodded his head.

They sat down on their respective seats and kook being a gentleman pulled chair for tae to sit first.

They ate their dinner with little chatter more like Jungkook was one who was talking or teasing his baby because of his blushing face.

When they stood up from their chairs, a soft melody starts to play.

Jungkook stretch his hand towards tae who gave his hand slowly.

Soon they started to sway their bodies slowly to the soft melody.

Jungkook holding tae close to his chest while his hands wrapped around tae petite waist and tae's hands around Jungkook neck while playing with his hair softly.

Jungkook hummed at the soft touches in satisfaction.

Baby, I want to tell you something today.

Jungkook said softly near tae's ear.

Tae Hummed in response.

You know love, I never thought in my whole life that I will ever love someone. I was just living my life to take my parents revenge. But in my childhood I always thought that will I ever get a life partner, who cares for me, loves me, makes me happy just like my mom and dad loved each other. They were always bicker with each other and at the end both say sorry and smiled cheekily like they know they will get back to each other always and always shower each other will love despite spending too much years with each other. But then I met with you in that alley. You stole my heart that day love with your innocence and those pretty doe eyes. You were scared that but you still thought to help me. You know after that day I always thought about you. I searched of you in these whole 2 years crazily. I thought I will never found you again but that day I thought I will found you in that house. Your eyes were empty and with a blank face I never thought I will found you in that state. That day I made my mind to never let you go again, so I announced that we're getting married. And now here you're in my arms angel. I'm so happy that you found me in that alley.

Jeon taehyung

I love you

I love you so much baby.

After finishing his little confession kook looked up at tae's face with teary eyes. By now they both were crying in happiness that they found each other.

Kook wiped tae's cheeks with his thumb after caressing his cheeks.

Tae held kook's hands in his before starting to speak.

Koo-kie, you know I thought I will die in that house daily getting beaten by my fa-ther. I got bullied in school but no one cared. But you came in my life when I need you the most. You cared for me and gave me a beautiful fa-mily that I craved for all these years. I never thought my life will change like this and you know this change is so beautiful that I want to cherish with all of my life. Thank you so much for coming in my life. If you didn't saved me yesterday I will have died with that disgusting feeling. I was afraid that what if you will disgust me and leave me.

Shh bun, don't say like that and I will never ever leave you because " I love you so much " .

Tae sobbed in kook's embrace clutching onto him tightly.

And then he said those words.

I love you, hubby.

I love you so much, thank you for everything.

Jungkook was over the moon after hearing those words that he wanted to hear from a long time.

They both cried in happiness.

I love you too, love.

Saying that he backed away from the hug and looked at tae's beautiful face that was shining in the dim lights.

Jungkook softly rubbed in thumb on tae's lips before claiming those luscious lips that made him crazy every single time.

They kissed each other with pure love, passion , poring their all love into that kiss showing each other that how much they love each other.

And they will make there new memories with their pure love.

Tae's knees got weak because of pure blissful kiss. And Jungkook tighten his hold on tae's waist helping him stand steady.

Soon they broke the kiss with saliva attached to there lips. They breathed heavily, looking into each other eyes with love.

And Jungkook brought a small box from the table that he was hiding before from tae.

He came back to where he was standing before and showed tae the pretty bracelet with the J initial.

Jungkook motioned tae to gave his hand to him and he slowly put that bracelet in tae wrist.

Jungkook smiled when he put the bracelet in tae's wrist and then he brought tae's hand a little up and kiss on the back of his hand.

MINE.

Tae Shivered visibly at Jungkook's actions and the word "mine".

Thank you...

Tae replied shyly while blushing.

Jungkook hugged him again.

Bub, don't you dare to thank again. If you said that again you will get punishment.

Tae's gulped at Jungkook's words.

Poor baby is thinking that his hubby will ignore him or will not talk to him as a punishment. Oh who's gonna tell him about his hubby's evil plans.

Let's go to room, now.

Saying that he picked tae up in his arms (bridal style) every ff's tradition🌚.

Tae Yelp at the sudden action.

....

....

....

....

Soon they reached their bedroom.

Jungkook quickly entered the room with tae in his arms. He kick the door with foot and begin to walk to towards their bed. He laid tae on the bed and he himself hover over him.

So beautiful.

Jungkook mumble.

Each passing second the tension between them getting more and more.

Tae's swollen lips, hair disheveled, collarbones on full display for his hubby.

Kook looked at tae intensely who was already red in shyness.

(Let's pray for taebooty🌚🙌🏻)

-

Smut warning ⚠
(Get ready for the cringe smut 🤡)

-

Fuck!

That was last word jungkook mumbled before attaching his lips with tae's kissing him intensely, tae also kissed him with the same passion.

Jungkook bit tae's lower lip a little and tae gasp softly. Jungkook entered his tongue in tae's hot carven tasting every corner his mouth.

Soft Moans were leaving from tae's mouth.

Jungkook sucked hard on tae's hot tongue. Grunting at tae's sinful moans.

Jungkook broke the kiss, when tae tapped on his shoulder, feeling out of breath from the intense kiss.

Jungkook starts to give tae open mouth kisses on his jaw line. Going down more and more leaving purple marks on his honey like skin.

Ahhh.....mghnhh , tae moaned loudly when Jungkook sucked on his sweet spot. Giving him the pleasure that he never felt before.

Jungkook sucked on tae's exposed collarbones harshly, painting him in his love. And tae a moaning mess.

Jungkook got on his knees before asking tae's permission.

Can I love?

Tae nodded his head immediately not wanting Jungkook to stop.

Jungkook removed tae's shirt leaving him half naked under him.

Tae's chest had still that hickeys  mark. He quickly put his hands on his chest trying to hide those marks, thinking that Jungkook may feel disgust.

Don't you dare try to hide this heavenly body of yours!

Jungkook threatened tae in his deep raspy voice sending shivers to tae body.

And tae quickly removed his hands from his chest while looking other side not wanting to see Jungkook's reaction.

Fuck...

So fucking beautiful, love.

Eyeing tae's chest with his dark eyes, seeing those pink perky buds. And the belly button. Capturing every carve on tae's body in his mind....

He rubbed his thumb pad on tae's right bud, seeing the reaction of his love., who gasped at the touch.

Jungkook licked on tae's right bud while playing with other.

Koo-kie ahhhmghhhh......

Tae moaned.

Jungkook starts to suck on tae's buds one by one earning alot of sinful moans.

By now tae was a moaning mess. He never felt something like this, feeling himself getting a weird sensation on the pit of his stomach. Jungkook's touch making him a moaning mess at the blissful pleasure.

Jungkook left tae's buds with a pop sound. Seeing both the nipples red because of sucking and rubbing too much.

Jungkook groaned loudly, feeling himself getting hard more and more.

Jungkook starts to give tae open mouth kisses on his chest.

Licking his belly button, thrusting his tongue more into tae's belly button.

Koo-ahhhhh mghnghmmmm.......

Tae's eyes rolled back in his head at the pleasure able sensation.

Jungkook's hands roam around all over tae's body. Squeezing his ass cheek while kissing on his chest. Giving hickeys all over his chest.

When he get satisfied with his work he backed away and then admired his art with proud smirk.

What a sinful sight.....

Swollen lips, hair disheveled, cheeks, ear, neck red, neck and whole chest covered in hickeys. A total wrack.

Just for him to see, do, wrack in any way...

Jungkook tugged on tae's waist band while looking at him, asking for permission.

Tae shyly nodded his head...

Jungkook chuckled at his shy baby.

Soon he removed tae's pants and boxer too.

Leaving him in his all naked glory.

God, So fucking sexy just for mine to see.

Jungkook said while looking at tae's dick which was pink.

Y-ours...

Tae shyly replied, feeling himself too exposed but he didn't tried to hide time.

Jungkook too removed his jacket, shirt slowly eyeing tae sensually , who looked at with doe eyes while gulping hard at the fucking hot abs and veins popping out....

Jungkook stood up and starts to remove his pants and boxer. Showing his manhood and those fucking thiccc thighs.

Tae gulp looking at Jungkook big and thick veiny cock, hard as rock standing proudly.

Liked the view, love?

Jungkook chuckled at tae's reaction when he unconsciously nodded his head as a yes.

Now tae was embarrassed... 😆

Jungkook hover over tae again. Sitting between his legs, looking at tae's pink cock with pre-cum oozing out of it.

Wasting not more time, he quickly hold tae's cock in his rough hands.

Rubbing his thumb over the pink tip. Eyeing tae to see his reaction, who couldn't help but moan and hiss at the same time.

Jungkook moved down and licked the tip several times teasing tae, who can just moan...

Tae choked at his moan when Jungkook took whole length of tae in his mouth. Tears came in eyes because of immense pleasure.

Jungkook sucked hard on tae's length bobbing in head up and down.

Ahhhmghhhh.... Mhnmghhhhh... Koo-kie ahhhhh.....

tae pulled Jungkook's hair because of the pleasure...

Moaning loud and loud when he felt something in the pit of stomach, his cock twitch..

And Jungkook, who understood that tae is near sucked more hard, bobbing his head more faster....

Aahhhhh-koo-mghhhahhh and with a loud moan tae cummed in Jungkook's mouth. Who gulped effortlessly every single drop and with a pop sound he left tae cock which became soft....

Jungkook moved up towards tae's lips, kissing him with pure love, who kissed back tiredly because of getting a intense blowjob.

After kissing for good five minutes, Jungkook backed away, getting off from the bed he spoke...

Spread you legs for me, love.

And tae, who blushed hard at Jungkook's words but nonetheless complied his words.

And jungkook walked to their wardrobe to get lobe.

Coming back, he gulped hard when he saw the that sinful sight...

Because tae was spreading his legs as per Jungkook's command Only for him. 

Jungkook quickly get on the bed, again sitting in between tae's legs.

You're gonna be death of me one day, love

D-on't say like th-at.

Tae spoke looking at Jungkook in the eyes.

Soon Jungkook coat his finger with lobe.

This will give you a little a weird feeling and a little pain too.

Are you ready?

Y-es

Jungkook rubbed his coated middle finger on tae's whole rim.

Ahhhmghhhh.... tae moaned

Soon he pushed his finger in tae's whole slowly, grunting at the tightness...

Tae screamed in pain.

Jungkook peppered tae's face with kisses, whispering soothing words in his ear.

After waiting for few minutes, he starts to thrust in and out slowly...

And soon he added 2nd finger, when he saw tae was moaning in pleasure.

Koo-aaahhhhhh....

He thrusted his fingers fastly making tae squirm while he tightly grab the sheets.

When Jungkook feel that it's enough he pulled out his fingers, making tae whine at the sudden loss.

Relax babyboy, not need to whine.

Saying that he coated his length with lobe.

He rubbed the tip of his cock on tae's hole, teasing him playfully earning a whine...

And then he suddenly pushed the tip of his cock inside tae, Jungkook groaned at the tightness, still tight after preparing too.

Tears rolled down from tae's eyes in pain when jungkook pushed himself more into Tae.

Shhh, baby relax the pain will go soon.

He wiped tae's cheeks, kissing him on his forehead.

After waiting for more few minutes, he pushed himself whole into tae finally.

Grunting because of tae's tight walls, squeezing him hard.

Baby, don't.

Jungkook peppered tae with kisses making him relax to not to squeeze and clench around him.

.
.
.
.
.

M-ove

And Jungkook pulled his cock to the tip and thrust again all the way in.

Making tae see stars with pleasure and pain.

So fucking... Thrust... Tight.

Thrust... Taking me... Thrust... So... Thrust.... Well

So good for me...

Jungkook spoke in between thrusting into tae, making him see the stars...

Pleasure too much pleasure for tae...

The whole room filled with moans, grunts, skin slapping....

Ahmghhhhhhh-koo ahhhh

Tae moaned loudly when kook hit his prostate...

Kook smirk when he find out tae's sweet spot....

Hitting on the same spot again and again, making tae cry out in pleasure.

Kook thrust hard everytime while holding tae in one place from his waist.

Tae moaned loudly again when he felt himself getting close.

Cum for me baby.

Clenching onto kook's cock tae cummed hard covering Jungkook's chest and sheets with his cum.

Thrust three, four times kook cummed too in tae's hole because of tae's clenching hard.

Feeling tae with his cum to the brim.

He pulled out slowly, Tae hissed a little.

Jungkook fell on tae's body panting hard...

Their sweaty bodies collide with each other with tae's cum all over. But no one mind at all.

Tae moved his hands towards kook's hair, stroking them gently...

I love you baby

I love you too...

Saying that kook moved away from tae and laid beside him, covering both of them properly he pulled tae more close to him, spooning him in his arms, they both slept with a content smile on their lips.

__

_________________

Need hobi's water -I mean hobi water😭✋

Phorgib me plj for this...
It's my first time to write a smut 🤡
4242 words 😭
Thank you so much for 5k views, I never thought I will get this much views even in my dreams 😭💜

Take care 💜

-Mimi ♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 860 9
Taehyung is an innocent eighteen year old. Finally living anxiously alone at the most prestigious university of Seoul. Much to Taehyung's upset and h...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...