Double Trouble

By FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... More

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 7

718 13 4
By FinLuGrafie

Neliana

Betraying. 

It's one of the things which hurts the most and it's one of the reasons why I'm as cold as I am. I hate it. It let you feel unnecessary and playable. And 3 minutes ago, my own brothers betrayed me and Neliono. I think it's my new record to be betrayed after only 3 hours you know somebody. For real now: Who would use a translation app only to listen to an obviously secret conversation? Right just unroyal assholes. And they should be our family. For sureee.

I'm so furious right now. 'You cannot kill them, Li.' - Nic says in sign language. Yes, because of the AA - maybe I should add to annoying ants, asshole; annoying asshole ants. Nice, isn't it? - we must use the sign language. It's no problem for us but normally I don't let anybody play with me.

'Why not? Because they're our brothers? They just proved our thoughts about them, so I think that's enough to murder them.' He doesn't reply so I go on. 'For suck's sake, Nic. If I don't get a chance to push anything right now, I cannot guarantee for anything!'

'Ok, ok. I see your problem-"

"How nice from you." - I state sarcastically. Nic just rolls his eyes and goes on. 

"-only unfortunately we're in a car right now-' I interrupt him again. 'With two possible punching bags ...' He rolls his eyes again too.

"Don't role your eyes!" - Leonardo scolds this time.

Pff, if you want to correct somebody, then please do it right and not only by the second time. Pathetic.  Why does he interfere OUR conversation? It's nothing for his business. He plays with the fire. I want to take out my lovely finger to cut out his eyes, but my twin unfortunately holds my hands in an iron grip. So my voice must suffice.

"Det er ingen av dere, så hold kjeft og ikke tør å åpne den igjen mot broren min! Eller jeg vil skjære ut den dumme tungen din og putte den i den jævla rumpa! Now would has been the perfect moment for your translation app ... tz ... but luckily you have here 4 cameras with ton so later you'll be able to listen to my beautiful words for you." (It's none of your fucking business so shut your damn mouth and don't dare you to open it again against my brother! Or I will cut your stupid tongue out and put it in your fucked up ass!) I finish my monolog, nod together with Nic to a surprised, confused, and curious Leonardo and Riccardo to underline my end, we lean back in our seat with our earphones in and try to hold back our laugher. 

I can see how the wheels turn in their heads. Probably because of my knowledge about the cameras in this car. As an assassin you have the whole time your surroundings in your sight, so I notice everything not only the cameras. For example, the coffee spot between the passenger seat and the window or the 4 guns, one under the drivers seat in a little bag, another one in the center console and the last two in the belt from my brothers. They should hide them a bit better. Everybody with eyes in their head sees them. Beginners. But not our problem, I won't help them in a court.

My speech shows effect, they're silent - even Angsthase. 

The last 5 minutes goes by fast - luckily. The only disadvantage is that we're every moment by their house. Brothers. Men. I hate men. And the sight there will be a lot of them, 9 in total, doesn't give me the nicest anticipates. I must have something to do, or I will have a panic attack and that would be the worst place to have one.

What can I do ...

What can I do ... what- Oh my god why didn't I do this before? Unfortunately, in 1 minute they won't be able to use their translation app again ... oops. Not my fault they're too curious and unloyal.

I turn my gaze to Nic and he understands immediately what I want to do - twin telepathy. He asks me by look 'Really?'. He doesn't believe me - that hurts. 'Of course' I reply with a look too. He just gives me at the end a 'you're so badass' look and shakes his head.

I tap two times on my clock and my display appears ... how I love it. This technic. The most beautiful thing on earth. After knives of course.

I don't give a fuck on the confused looks from Angsthase and Riccardo -speaking of him, I don't have a nickname for him; I'm sure we'll find one. Back to the topic. It lasts me only 15 seconds to hack in their system. Okaaaay. That was too easy for a mafia system. Slowly I think they aren't the mafia because of all the old and hanging back things. 

I finished my work. All the devices are now not able to open the translation app ... oops again. Why didn't I block only the Norwegian? Simple, because they would notice it - no they wouldn't when I look at their systems - but for our safety.

Perfect. Now we can finally speak Norwegian again. Nic nods at me for asking as I'm ready, I nod at answer.

"Du er så fæl."(You're so badass.)

I'm about to say my one-and-only sentence. But he stops me "Jeg vet: Du er best." (I know: You're the best.) If we're alone at this moment, I would smirk but unfortunately my two brothers are in this car too and look at us. Oh yeah. Now it gets interesting.

"Gjør de det jeg tror de gjør?" (Do they what I think they do?) - Nic asks me curious and is about to laugh out loud already. "Nøyaktig." (Exactly.)

Ric is about to open the translation app and I can see his confused face. Yeah, karma is a bitch. Take that.

"Why cannot I open the translation app?" He asks more to himself but Ansthase replies. "Look by my phone."

Me and Nic change a few sentences, so it seems like we don't listen to them but it's too good for not listening.

"It doesn't work ... suspicions." - Ric. Argh. They're so boring. Than we come to plan number two:  Let's play a bit more.

I put on my 'sunglasses' - they have the same functions as our work ones - and hack into Leonardo's and Riccardo's phones.

Lets start with Riccardo's one - no that'd be boring. Let us do it on every display from my brothers. The working ones include. What about a party? Everybody likes parties, right? Right. 

A bit lights flicker here; a bit different app opens there and tada (well) you have a cursing Riccardo and a going crazy Leonardo. And because I'm a badass, I turn on some music.

A Ram Sam Sam.

I know from my memory that especially Leonardo hated this song, but Riccardo isn't a fan of it too. So it's THE perfect song for a car party and I just don't know what they have about it, it's quite a funny and chilled song.

I start the song, but, hell it would be boring when it's only in the car. So the music will ring also in the house, phones, companies, meeting rooms, toilets and even in the 'torture houses'. At least, everybody needs a last party - even the nearly dead people.

The song starts. HELL YEAH!

A ram sam sam a ram sam sam

The whole car is a mess. Riccardo is desperate and Leonardo - really THE Leonardo - is cursing without a break. Luckily I have my cameras. Hehehehe. It will be useful in the future, for suuuuure.

O Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam

How I can see, also in the business houses and the other houses or rooms start the mess.

A rabi a rabi

Everywhere is chaos and everybody is going crazy and furious.

O Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam

And Nic and I? We wear our 'sunglasses' and tiny earphones and enjoy the scene. Sorry scenes. I only miss the popcorn. Does anyone have popcorn for me?

A ram sam sam a ram sam sam

Wether I'll stop it? No. It's so beautiful to see how everything goes down. And you are the responsible for it.

O Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam

It lasts further 2 minutes and there're no institution for a end from the now monster like cursing people and disco houses.

A rabi a rabi

It's with every second harder to hold back the laugher. Especially now when we hold on to the side of a full-driven street and my brothers are formally storming out of the car. They are so overdramatic. It's only a few lights and a children song.  

O Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam

Unfortunately, Nic and I must go out too because it would be suspicions if we wouldn't. So we go out and lean against the car. 

Our life is so hard. 

A ram sam sam a ram sam sam

Leonardo is calling Alessandro who I through like children's songs but according to the cameras which show him throwing a vase at the wall, he isn't. Poor vase. We should hold a minute of silent for it. Unfortunately, it's the thing which is missing at the moment. Sorry, Harald the vase.

O Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam

Oh. Ohhhh. I see the press is already in front of one of the business buildings ... in Germany they would long ago be accused of disturbing the peace. I mean it's nearly 23p.m. and they mean to throw a party with 'A Ram Sam Sam'. Tks Tks Tks. Bad Alessandro. Maybe I said it out loud in Norwegian because Nic breaks out in laugher. This traitor.

A rabi a rabi

O Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam

A ram sam sam a ram sam sam

Update: after further 5 minutes, the workers are only cursing monsters, the employees try to come out of the room - Oops; maybe I close all of the doors too. Just maybe. I mean otherwise, it would be boring if everybody just flee. And Alessandro is about to collapse. He actually doesn't look so good. He gets in the last minutes about ... wait I have to look ... 945 calls. Sorry from me. And Riccardo and Riccardo look like they would jump down a cliff if there would be one.

O Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam

Nic is still silently laughing and I ... maybe ... too. It's just too good.

A rabi a rabi

Am I so friendly and stop it? I think it's enough for now. Keyword: now.

O Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam

The song leaks out after 4 times. Nic stops laughing. And everybody else is breaking down. I whistle  "Røl aldri med ulv." (Never mess with wolves.)

Conclusion: They don't like parties. Bad that I like them.

"Å se, noen har tårer i øynene?! Herregud de gråter på grunn av meg? Jeg vet at jeg er så snill og kul, men det er ingen grunn til å grate. Jeg vil gjenta det. Ikke bekymre." (Some have tears in their eyes?! Oh my god they cry because of me? I know I'm so friendly and cool but there's no need to cry. I will repeat it. Don't worry.) - I say half to Nic who stands next to me, leaning on the car and half to myself.

"Pahahahah ... Li ...Vennligst stopp ... hahaha ... denne handlingen! Jeg kan ikke mehr!" (Please stop ... hahahah ... this act! I can't anymore!) - I hear Nic saying between laughers. I give him a 'What should I stop' look. He forms with his lips a 'You're the best!' and of cause I reply with 'I know'.

The fun is ended by a furious Leonardo ... oh I shuted up the music so they're able to hear the laugher from Nic. Faen. (Shit.) Luckily, I didn't take back the hack with the translation app.

"So now we want an explanation why you both looked so amused while everything went down to a mess? I hear." - Leonardo. It wasn't hard enough, maybe next time I should play 'Baby Shark' or 'If you're happy and you know it', they're such nice songs too. Especially for our so called 'annoy the annoying ants' parties.

Oh, our Angsthase is still waiting for an answer. Bad I don't have one left for him. So, I say honestly "No." And with that I give Nic a nod and we get in the car.

We're such bitches.

And I love it. 

2222 words

Moinsen wolves,

today a funny chapter ... they're a trouble double, aren't they?

Did you like it? I love the thinking way of Neliana and I hope you too and I could bring a smile on your face :)

Tips, options -> comments 

See you next chapter,

FinLu 🦜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 9.1K 60
"I am Camellia. Camellia Celestia Durazzo and I bow to no man". Dive into the tumultuous life of Camellia Celestia Durazzo, Every moment is a battle...
864K 15.4K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
65K 1.4K 18
🩷Alessia Aurora Marino🩷 The Marino's are the second strongest/largest mafia to ever come around. Their name is world known that installs deep amoun...
354K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...