Royally yours

By nidhi181002

Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Rat... More

Characters
1.Daksh's ultimatum
2.Caught
3.Chillis and Sweets
5.The Unexpected meet
6.The Yagna
7.She's the Owner
8. I want to marry her!
9.Colorful Prank!
10.My feelings and her moves
11. Reception
12. Don't cry!
13. They know!
14. It's a Yes!
New Book Announcement!
15. Sister-in-law's advice
16. An exam & Lunch!
17. Exams
18. Back to home
19. Outing
20. Family meet
21. Good news!
22. Escape
23. A function
24. A match
25. Not her brother!
26. She will get married when she wants to!
27. You can't do that!
28. I'm real
29. I am going to marry Mr.Chauhan!
30. Birthday
31. Let's get married
32. Double Good news!
33. Ice-cream
34. Strawberries and salt?
35. Bui can do that!
36. Hey Murari!
37. Swagatham Krishna
38. Rakhi
39. Monster?
40. Punishment time
41. Never!
42. Engagement
43. Results
44. Dubai?
45. Her favorites
46. Under the blanket of stars
47. Don't wanna go
48. She accepted, but confession?
49. Possessive brothers
Thank you!
50. A game with youngsters
51. Meri Lakshmi
52. Holidays
53. To Village home
54. Bhogi
55. You do too
56. Our village date
57. Godavari and gift
58. That was hot!
59. Temple
60. Pasupu
61. Sleep and Study
62. The special Wedding card
63. Vizag
64. Bhadrachalam
65. I didn't want to...
66. No alcohol
Important but not an update
67. The journey to Udaipur
68. Fire in the rain
69. Palace tour & Siblings' time
70. Mehendi & Sangeet
71. Haldi
72. The 'Life' of her family
73. Wedding I
74. My Wife!
75. Their Puttadi Bomma(Golden Doll)
76. Pre-wedding rituals
77. Wedding II
78. The cat-mouse chase
79. Father's advice
80. Farewell
81. Changes in the room
82. Meri Annapurna
83. Who's the enemy?
84. His support system

4.Sneaking Out

44.3K 2K 82
By nidhi181002

Happy Sri Rama Navami readers! May lord Ram bless you and your families with all the prosperity, love and happiness! Keep smiling and spread it to others too!

********************************************************************************

Daksh

The preparations went on till the afternoon. After that all the coordinators went to get ready and we too left for home.

By the time we reached home the ladies are already busy getting ready. After what felt like an eternity they are all ready. I went to my room to get changed.

I came down and we left for the venue after the ladies had their final touch-up. 

The principal received us along with few other faculty. We walked in with them but my eyes are searching for that one face. Yes Chaitra. She is nowhere to be found. And after sometime the host invited us on to the dais.

"Now I request Chaitra to present our Chief Guest a bouquet and a badge." The host announced and my heart started dancing at the thought of seeing her.

She came holding a bouquet of red and white roses wearing a yellow and pink half-saree. She is looking like an angel out of heaven. I can't take my eyes away.

She handed me the bouquet and our fingers touched for a brief moment sending shivers down my spine. She smiled at me and started attaching badge to my coat using a pin. She is standing very close to me and I doubt my ability to control myself from hugging her. I want to feel her scent. I controlled myself with great difficulty. When she was done she again smiled at me and left from there. I kept looking in the direction she went.

After sometime the prize distribution started. Finally it's time for the students with excellent academic performance. And the first name was Chitra. She was best in almost every subject and co-curricular activities. After the name was announced she came on to the stage.

"She is best in extra-curriculars too" Principal sir included.

She came towards me.

"I didn't know you are a topper too." I whispered to her.

"There are many things you don't know about me Mr. Chauhan!" She replied with a smirk.

"Well I would like to know everything and I will!" I replied with the same smirk.

She blushed and gave a small nervous smile before leaving.

After we are done with the official part of the event it's time for performances.

We decided to stay back and enjoy the performances. We took our seats.

I heard some students talking in our back seats.

"I miss Chaitra di's anchoring yaar! She does it so well." one girl complined.

"Mee too! But di is handling everything so she didn't want to stay on the dais unaware of the events going on in back-stage." The other explianed.

"Is she performing atleast?" The first one asked again.

"Maybe no. She didn't practice at all." 

Even I want to see her hosting the event and perform but given her responsibilities she made a wise decision.

After some time Chaitra came to Akshaya  who is sitting beside Nithi di and said something to her. Even though Akshaya sat with us she never spoke in informal manner with us that may lead others to figure out our relation.

After that Akshaya left and Chitra's phone went off. She walked out and I followed her to steal few more glances of her.

She answered the call with twinkling eyes and wide smile on her lips. It's a video call.

Phone conersation

"Nanna! Enti one hour lo 2nd call?" (Dad! Why are you calling me for second time in one hour?) She asked with amusement in her eyes.

"Maa Chaithu bangaram half-saree lo butta bommala undhi kadha! Choodalanipinchindhi thalli."( Our dear Chaithu is looking like a doll in that half-saree. So I wanted too see her again) Her dad replied with immense love radiating from his voice.

"Thank you Nanna. I love you the most!" 

"Love you too thalli. Enjoy the event and send us the pics of you."

"Okay Nanna. Bye!"

"Bye Chaithu!"

She cut the call and went in unaware of my presence and I followed her.

After some time they all came to the seats after ensuring everything is ready. Chaithu is sitting beside Divya. I asked Divya to sit beside Naksh so that I can sit beside her.

We both exchanged our seats. She gave me a small smile when I sat beside her. We both fell into a comfortable silence. She is enjoying the performance while I am enjoying looking at her.

Her eyes are filled with amusement, she is having a smile playing on her lips and her hair strands are falling on her face which she is tucking back with her fingers. I am mesmerized by her. Every small act of her is affecting me.

And then she asked me something.

Chaitra

I wanted to talk to him. I don't know why but I just want to.

"Do you like dance?" I asked him without thinking twice.

He is taken aback by my sudden question but composed himself.

"Don't you?" He asked back.

"No I actually want to get out of here." I replied honestly.

"Why? Are you feeling uncomfortable?" He asked concern evident in his tone.

"Nothing like that. I have already seen them practicing many times. And I was busy for last few days. So I just want to have some time for myself." I said with a sigh.

"Let's go then" He replied back and was about to getup when I held his arm to stop him.

It's the first time I am holding him. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. He looked at me with a question mark on his face.

"Well I am the coordinator and you are the chief-guest. Maybe we should just stay back." I said reconsidering my earlier decision.

"My family is here to fill my absence and I am sure that the remaining coordinators can handle the remaining performances. So just come." saying this he extended his hand a I took it hesitantly. We skipped out through the back door.

"I'll drive." Saying that he took the keys from his driver.

"And don't follow us." He ordered his guards.

I was hesitant to go alone with him. I guess he noticed it.

His next question was "Do you trust me?" 

I don't know why my heart said I can trust him with my everything. I nodded a yes and slipped into the passenger seat with him in the driver seat.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

"I don't know. Let's just see where the night takes us." saying this I lowered my window door allowing the night wind to blow on my face.

He kept driving in silence and a panipuri stall caught my attention.

"Stop!" I screamed and he applied breaks.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's have panipuri!" I said with great excitement.

"It's unhygienic. I will ask someone to make it in a healthy manner for you." He replied.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked in a demanding tone. He got down and we both walked towards the stall.

We had our panipuri and he paid the bill.

"So you liked it?" He asked walking beside me with hands in his pant pockets.

"Yes! But our panipuri is best." I replied feeling proud about my place.

"Achha?" He asked raising a brow.

"Yeah! Next time I will take you to eat panipuri with me when I and my brother sneak out to have them" I replied. Wait! Did I just say him that I sneak out? God! Distract him before he notices. Yes! Kulfi!

"Mr. Chauhan! Let's have kulfi." Saying that I ran to the kulfi stall.

I took two kulfis and gave one to him.

He was about to pay again.

"I will pay this." Saying that I paid the bill.

"I was about to pay!" He complaied.

"Why should boys pay all the bill?" I winked at him and he smiled at me. That smile is so pure and contagious. I too smiled with him and we came back to the event.

"Thank you Mr. Chauhan! I had a great time!" I said getting down from the car.

"Thank you Chaitra! I had a great time after a long time." He replied in a genuine tone.

"I hope you will have lots of great times from now." I wished for him.

"I surely will!" He replied with a playful smile.

A/n: Hey readers! I hope you are all doing well! So I am struck. Actually I am confused whether to write romantic stuff  or not! So, I thought it's better to ask you as it's you who will be reading. So, can I or can I not? Please let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 80.8K 35
To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Smart. Survived in this world Fighting with...
1.2M 49.5K 78
The story of a royal The king who lost his heart to a girl at his first sight only.. his deep yearning for her.. his deep love for her.. join the...
261K 16K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
46.3K 2.7K 15
1st book of 'The Brides' series Rudraksh Singh Rajvansh, 28 year old, Ceo of Rajvansh empires and king of Rajasthan. Cold, arrogant, and ruthless but...