His Beloved Cordelia |18+ (Hi...

By Luna_Moon135

Cordelia, who was already beyond the marriageable age, quickly agreed upon the arrival of a marriage proposal... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
โ™ก

Chapter 14

25.2K 912 28
By Luna_Moon135

"Oh..."

"Haa..." A hot heavy breath left Leon's lips as he groaned.

"Ugh."

"Ah!"

As Cordelia moved her hips on top of Leon, her breathing became more uneven. Pleasure prickled throughout her body as she took his member in, ramming inside her tender mounds as her firm bosoms bounced with her movement.

"Ugh..!"

"Keep going." Leon groaned, breathing heavily as he did.

"Nn." She softly bit her lips, in hopes of preventing herself from making any more lewd sound. But even so, the clear expression of joyful pleasure that was written all over her face was lewd enough to begin with.

It was a nice view for Leon, who was laid back, receiving Cordelia's favor. "Hah." A hot breath left his lips as he exhaled.

He threw his head back from pleasure as he reached more of her depth, rubbing against her core. It was hot and sweet and at the same time, even he could not bear to keep lewd moans from escaping his lips.

"Mmm..."

"Ah..."

Cordelia was not any better at keeping her voice in either. Even as she bit her lips to prevent any sound of hers from coming out, she still kept making muffled moans, turning Leon on even more.

Her eyes were hazy as she looked at his muscled chest, where her long unkempt hair was messily sprawled all over his fair white skin.

"Nghh...!" Another moan left her lips as he rubbed against her spot.

"Hah, keep doing that," Leon said. His voice sounded rough and uneven, as though he was out of breath.

"Oh!"

Cordelia gazed upon his eyes with a glint of determination. And with that, she began to fasten up her pace, moving steadily as she was told.

"Ahnn!" Her soft voice clouded Leon's ears. The pleasure was all that she felt as it wrapped around her body, especially the spot where his tip continuously hit.

"A-Ahh...!"

"Mmh..."

"Nnghh! Ah! A-Ah..!"

Her sweet voice was all that prickled Leon's ears. "Hah." He scoffed, yet the corners of his lips subtly rose, merging into a subtle smirk, despite being out of breath.

Cordelia's sweet voice that filled his ears unknowingly made him more aroused. And she could feel his length grow stiffer inside her.

"Nn.!"

"Keep doing that... Ha..." His low voice tickled her ears, so soothing yet commanding.

"Le— Ah!" Cordelia's words were interrupted by her voice. To say at the very least, she was startled because of Leon's sudden movement.

"Ohh...." Her gaze immediately locked with his, her face turning bright with a subtle tint of red. The look of surprise was ridden in her eyes, in that very brief moment. Because right now, Leon's left hand was holding her hip down, embedding his member more inside her as he throbbed against her walls.

"Hahh... You're clenching onto me rather nicely." He said, looking directly at her as if to see her reaction.

"Ah!" Cordelia was unable to let her voice in as Leon had suddenly rammed his hips into her mound.

"A-Ah! Wait— Ah!!!"

The faint sound of their skin clapping together filled the quiet and empty room. Part of Cordelia's inner thighs gradually grew wetter as Leon continued to thrust his hips into her, ravaging her depths with every move.

"Ahhh...!"

"Ughhh!"

"You... Hah..." His eyes scanned her face.

"You like this pace better, don't you?" His voice was unstable and shaky because of the hard thrusts he made. 

"Ah!"

"Ah!"

"Oh!"

"Ahnn..!"

With each and every thrust that he did, came a few pairs of soft groans and moans that came from Cordelia.

The sweet sound lingered in his ears as he watched her bounce on top of his hip, taking his entire length inside her as she did. He watched as the expression on her face loosened more vulnerability. It was now even more obvious that she was too, drowning in pleasure with him.

"Haa..." Leon breathed, keeping up his pace for he was a fair and nice view before his eyes. He couldn't help but notice her round and ample bosoms that bounced up and down as he rammed his hips onto her.

"Nghh..."

"L-Leon, Ah..!"

'That's right.' Came to his thought, staring at her face that was etched with a lewd expression. He looked at her face which he somehow found pleasing. It was something that he had just discovered about himself and her.

After all, this was the first time they'd shared a bed in the morning. For all the past times they have had slept together, was all during the evening. In the dark room with faintly dim light from the lit candles in his chambers, where it was so dark that he could barely see the faces she made while she was under him.

"Ngh!"

"Ah! Ah!" She moaned.

'Show it more.' Leon thought.

"Nnn..." Cordelia swallowed a moan as she felt a heat of pleasure rise to her core.

"L-Leon...!" Her voice filled his ears as her grip on the sheets beside his head tightened.

"What... is it?" He asked in between pauses, his breathing shaky and unsteady.

"Im coming— Ah!"

"Nghhh!!!"

"Oh!!"

"Ha..." He heaved a breath as the corners of his lips slowly rose into a faint smile.

"Then..." He trailed "Let's come together." Said Leon, as he made one last thrust.

"Ah!"

"Nnn..." A deep groan left his lips as he spurted his warm seeds inside her. And as he did, Cordelia immediately felt the warmth sensation that mixed with her lewd juices. The two of them reached their climax together.

"Haa..."

"Hah."

"Ha..."

Their heavy breaths intertwined with one another, as they breathed almost in sync.

Cordelia soon removed herself on top of Leon, carefully laying on the space beside him. She dropped onto the clean white, yet crumpled sheets, exhausted of the course that they had done.

She still could feel the warmth of his semen inside her mound, slowly falling down to her inner thighs.

"Are you tired?" Asked his voice.

"I am." Came her immediate answer, gently raising her head as she turned to him.

Cordelia parted her lips and spoke. "What about you, Leon?" She asked him.

"The same as you. You took all my strength with that stamina of yours."

Cordelia's face burned. "What are you saying!" She spoke, embarrassed.

"You were the one who insisted me to keep going earlier..!"

"I don't remember such a thing." Leon played innocently.

"W-what..." Cordelia looked at him with a dumbfounded expression. 

'This man..! He's making fun of me isn't he?'

"There is nothing but your stamina." Leon said.

Her lips parted in disbelief, dumbfounded and tongue-tied. She didn't know what else to say. 'He keeps denying it!'

Cordelia didn't know whether he was joking or whether he was actually serious to begin with. But the truth is, Leon had yet unknowingly found her reactions amusing.

"What time is it?" He asked, rising from the bed. As they had anticipated, after waiting a few hours, his body had improved, for he could now move.

"It's..." She looked over his shoulder, staring at the small clock on the well. But as she saw what time it was, her eyes subtly widened.

"What..?" Cordelia immediately sat up from her position. "It's one in the afternoon already?" She asked, directed to herself. But of course, it was Leon that answered.

He too, looked behind his shoulder to check the clock she was looking at. "It seems so. Why?" He said.

"I'm late..." She whispered.

"What?" Leon subtly raised his brows. But Cordelia was already getting off the bed.

"Late from what?" He asked her. He was curious and wondered what she was in a hurry for.

Cordelia bent down to pick up her nightgown on the floor, before turning to face Leon, who was staring at her the entire time.

'Gracious.' She thought to herself, staring back at Leon, whose hair was a mess yet neat, whose muscles so evident in the clear sunlight, and whose face looked bewitching yet charming.

He looked like a beautiful sculpture, carefully sculpted by sculptors. Yet at the very same time, he also looked like a painting, carefully created with talented hands.

'Looking at him more clearly in the day, he is very handsome...'

"What are you in a hurry for?" Leon asked, yet again, pulling her awake from her small trance.

"Ah..." Cordelia fixed herself as she held her nightgown to cover her breasts.

"The paperwork I must attend to...."

"I see." He said. Despite her attempt to cover her ample bosoms, Leon still noticed.

"Although I must tell you that there is no use in covering those. I've seen and touched them already, so what else are you trying to hide?"

"That..." She couldn't get another word to come out. So instead, she turned her back on him from embarrassment.

'What is he saying now? He's acting strangely...!'

'It's like he's becoming more perverted.'

"I must get going." She murmured, putting on her nightgown. Cordelia wanted to leave the room immediately, not wanting to stay in the same room as Leon.

'Why must he say embarrassing things anyway?' She frowned softly.

As she put her nightgown on, Cordelia sat back down on the bet. Now, all that she had to do was to tie the string on the back to wear it. But unfortunately, her hands and arms were not capable of reaching it.

Already embarrassed as she is, she dare not ask for Leon's help. Instead, she tried again and again to tie the string on her back, yet all her attempts were not with success.

'It doesn't matter. I'll just leave and hurry back to my room like this.'

"Ha." Cordelia sighed in defeat and was about to stand up. But before she could, she felt a small tug on her back.

"If you can't reach it, just ask for someone to do it. Are planning to break your arm in two?" Leon frowned at her as he tied the strings of her dress.

"There." Said Leon, laying back down.

She turned around as she met him with a grateful greeting. "Thank you!" She smiled.

"Right, go on." Leon flailed his hand. "You said you're late aren't you?"

"Then, I'll get going, Leon."

Leon turned his head away, shifting his eyes away from Cordelia. "Take your time." He spoke.

"I will, thank you."

Clack

"Oh my..." Whispered a handmaiden nearby, her eyes following the back of their marchioness, who was walking away in a hurry.

"Did you see that?"

"I did." She whispered.

"The madam just leave the master's chamber."

"In the morning?"

"It's not even the time of their bed sharing, yet—"

"Shush!" The handmaiden hushed the other.

"Then maybe she took care of the master?"

"I heard from Cedric earlier this morning that she did. She took care of him when the maids all went to sleep."

"This is great news!"

"Indeed."

"Shall we tell the others?" The handmaiden looked at her friend.

"We must tell the others!"

Thump

Thump

Thump

His ears burned as he recalled that moment. But soon, Leon shook his head as he frowned upon himself.

'Why is it that my heart is racing again?' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.8K 57
TW โ€ข slight contains of; Bdsm, Degrading, Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Starvation, Death, Neglection, Trauma, Ptsd, Bipolar, Blood, Bruising and Scars...
185 9 9
Alexandria Alodia Maksimov, The 'savior' of their family. She can only obey and take all of the responsibility for being the eldest daughter of their...
9.7K 214 26
It's not worth it anymore. The fighting, the hurt, the beatings. It was never going to be worth it. But for love...well love makes you stupid. And I...
236K 7.5K 35
Thellia, who escaped her supposed arranged marriage wanted a fresh start with her new life in the neighboring kingdom, living as as a commoner. Howev...