MOMMY : satoru gojo

By izussos

+ y/n is gojo's therapist, paid to help better his mental health. however, she ends up helping in more ways... More

๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
000
001
002
003
004
005
08.05.22 โ”€ a special
006
007
008
spotify playlist & other announcements
009
hola niรฑos
011
PSA
012

010

6.4K 232 107
By izussos

time was a funny thing.

sometimes it felt like hours, days, weeks, months, years, all passed by in the blink of an eye, a mere second. it felt like time was moving so quickly that you couldn't keep up with whatever was going on, overwhelming your senses to the point of breaking down.

then, there were instances where time seemed to move in slow motion, as if everything had been put on pause and was on a slow descent to catch up to the actual reality. a second could feel like a whole hour and vice versa, and if you were so caught up in your life, you wouldn't even realize it.

time truly was something to marvel at.

as satoru sat across from his therapist, tipsy from a full glass of red wine, he was more aware of what was going on rather than when he was sober.

everything felt doubled. his senses, his emotions, his feelings, his thoughts.

it felt like an overstimulation of sorts and time felt as though it were going at it's slowest pace yet moving by so quickly.

after coming to the epiphany that he indeed liked y/n and not just for her body, satoru was thoroughly embarrassed and highly aroused—not entirely from the thought, but mostly from the current predicament he was in.

y/n looked absolutely delectable sitting across from him, glancing up at him innocently through her lashes, and with their not-so-subtle flirting, it made it much harder for him to keep himself in control.

"y/n..." he mumbled softly, momentarily forgetting that they were in a public space and reached over the table to touch her hand.

immediately she pulled back into her seat, glancing over her shoulder at the other people dining around them. she glanced at him quickly before lowering her eyes to her half-eaten dessert.

gojo's eyes widened in realization at his mistake. it was just like that time at his agency when he approached her. they were in public and unlike when alone where they could easily exchange sly, flirtatious remarks, they had to be extra careful when outside the confines of y/n's office. both their reputations could very well be ruined.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't—i didn't mean—" he tried to explain before she began to feel disinterested in him but was cut off when he felt her heel brush past his thigh, dangerously close to his cock.

there was no clear way for gojo to wrap his brain around the fact that y/n's literal heels were so close to him, touching his leg and he didn't even notice until now.

what was she doing? he didn't understand, not even when he felt her heels lightly nudge his feet under the table and subtly spread—oh.

satoru choked on nothing but air.

he quickly grabbed a napkin to muffle his surprised coughing fit, glancing up at y/n to make sure what he thought was happening, was actually happening.

she wasn't looking at him, which was bad, but her foot bounced underneath the table, lightly brushing up against his feet. "you talk too much." y/n said quietly, almost as if gojo wasn't meant to hear it and if he wasn't so focused on her, he definitely would've missed it.

gojo had to bite down on his hand to muffle the surprise moan that erupted when y/n pressed the bottom of her heel down against him, hard.

she didn't even look fazed by his reaction and continued to look away, however, there was a faint smile on her face.

satoru tried his best to not let his voice get any louder than what was ideal but with the small and torturously slow movements of y/n's pretty silver heel, he was quickly running out self-restraint. every teasing touch on his inner thigh, hard press down on his crotch and nudge against his balls made him groan softly, even letting out a small whine when she pressed too hard or moved too slow.

this was the most action he had gotten in a while from a female, one that he truly liked, and to say the least, he felt way too sensitive. so sensitive that he would've just come at any and every single touch y/n gave him.

he took quick, desperate gasps of air as he drew closer and closer to his release, already losing sight of his surroundings as he rested his head on the table. "y/n, pl—please!"

having y/n touch him was everything he fantasized about and now that it was actually happening, he was already starting to feel greedy, wanting more of all she had to offer.

hot, red pleasure boiled over into every vein in his body and satoru was sure he wouldn't last long. it felt too good and if they were in private, he was sure he would've made an absolute mess of himself. and maybe, that wasn't so bad.

"y/n," he drawled out her name, his eyes flickering up to her face so she could see exactly how she made him feel. luckily, she was already staring at him, curiosity, lust and mischief lurking behind those beautiful e/c eyes.

he was close, he could feel it. desperate for release, he bucked his hips forwards to meet her heel, grinding down on her feet as he stared back at her, biting down on his lip to silence his pitiful moans.

satoru always had a thing for eye contact so when he sped up his hips, almost over the edge, and y/n pulled her foot away all whilst staring into his eyes with the most menacing glance, satoru couldn't stop the low whine that slipped past his lips.

"is something wrong?" y/n asked sweetly, tilting her head like she wasn't cruelly playing with gojo underneath their table in a room full of people just a minute ago.

y/n l/n was a mean and evil woman, was what satoru concluded as he tried to recollect himself, cock still stiff and aching painfully in his pants. "fine—i'm fine. just great."

he felt like crying for his release, begging y/n to make him come but before he could go to such great lengths, their waitress came running with the bill.

"here is the bill for your evening. will you be paying by cash or card?" she looked at gojo, then to his uneaten dessert, then to y/n and then back at gojo.

maybe she was confused as to why his face was so red and why they both hadn't eaten their dessert. either way, if she was concerned, she sure didn't look it and instead, smiled indifferently.

satoru shakily pulled out his wallet and slipped out a random credit card, handing it to her without even looking at the amount on the tab.

he didn't want to see it—he didn't need to see it. satoru was fed the fuck up and blue balls was just adding onto his frustration.

he hated edging, and he should've guessed y/n would've never made it easy for him, regardless if they were finally at a good place together or not.

"please put in your pin, sir." the waitress' voice was bright and chirpy, and if satoru wasn't so sexually frustrated with y/n, he'd tease her to no end on her eagerness.

there were many things gojo would've done, but now that he had y/n here, he barely spared a second thought to any other woman that wasn't his therapist.

he took the machine that held his credit card, placed the pin for his card in before handing it back to miho, stealing a glance at y/n.

she was looking out the window at the sea, her arms crossed and twirling a strand of h/c hair around her finger. her expression made her seem absent-minded like she didn't have a care in the world nor a thought behind those e/c eyes. the moonlight lit up her face from outside the window and satoru couldn't help but stare.

y/n was seriously beautiful and when she wasn't being a sly, flirtatious minx, she seemed calm and simply ethereal.

maybe his feelings weren't purely sexual afterall?

once the machine processed gojo's payment, miho handed him his card along with the receipt and wished them a good night before running off to another table.

it was silent for some time, y/n probably giving him a minute to cool down and recollect himself before they were to head out.

"i have a friend who i think can help you with your concerns. he has been in the field longer than i have so i believe he would be best for your treatment."

his mind was still trying to catch up to the reality of the situation and what they just did before satoru's eyes widened after processing her words, shaking his head vigorously. "no—what? i don't want a new therapist."

was he getting dumped? because it felt a lot like that.

there was a tiny, insignificant voice in the back of his head that whispered you can't get dumped if you weren't together and satoru felt like shit for listening.

of course he knew they weren't together and more than likely, didn't have a possibility of being together anywhere in the near future but hearing y/n say she would transfer him, made gojo's heart sink.

she couldn't be serious about his transfer, she just couldn't—not when gojo had just come to the self-realization that he had feelings for her.

y/n may not have known that satoru liked her and it wasn't like gojo could just up and tell her because then, it would just push her away even further, telling y/n of his feelings like that. after surprising her with his question at his photoshoot, gojo had learnt his lesson.

upset, satoru's lips curled into a frown and he adjusted his glasses that fell onto the bridge of his nose some time during the night. "y/n, you can't just... you can't just do that! werent we supposed to have a session monday? what if i don't want a new therapist?"

all those questions tumbled out of his mouth before he could stop them yet the most important one got stuck at his throat, fear creeping up on him as he thought of the likely answers.

'why?'

why did she want to transfer him now?

was it because of what they did just now? was guilt overtaking her?

or was she simply tired of him? bored and looking to get rid of him?

y/n didn't seem like the type to get rid of someone through implied words, no, she acted like the type to blatantly say that she no longer wanted you, so gojo wanted to know why. just why was she doing this?

as if sensing his inner turmoil, y/n sighed softly and rested her chin on her palm, her hair tumbling down her shoulder in h/c waves. "it is not you, but more so my obligation as a therapist. even being here with you is a mistake and i just seem to keep breaking more and more rules with you."

it wasn't entirely that she wanted to let gojo go, but she'd rather do that than break the code of ethics and potentially lose her job just because she couldn't control herself when it came to a certain white-haired man. no matter how beautiful or absolutely gullible he may be, y/n couldn't and she wouldn't. well, she'd most certainly try.

satoru pouted at her words, his heart clenching horribly in his chest. he blamed it on the wine he drank earlier to make him so sensitive.

this wasn't his first time getting 'broken up' with and he was sure it wouldn't be the last. but why did he feel so bad? why was he so sad for it to end?

because you like her, fucking idiot and just like that, the light bulb above his head finally flickered on.

"no one needs to know."

just those words made y/n's eyes widen in surprise at his seriousness. maybe he was a little crazy but it would've been even crazier to let y/n go, not when he was just developing feelings for the h/c-haired woman.

it took her a moment to respond and for a second, she was hesitant. "they do not... because nothing happened and this is the exact reason why i think your transfer is best—nothing is supposed to happen."

"but... you want it to." gojo watched her carefully, his words almost phrased as a question so he didn't throw her off completely. "and so do i."

he knew that y/n knew, that he knew she wanted it. him—them. and he'd be stupid to say he didn't want the exact same thing she did, but y/n was behaving difficult. perhaps it was because she was most definitely smarter than him in all areas and was aware that there would be consequences to their actions.

but then again, who cared about fucking consequences? certainly not gojo.

he wanted to be able to do as he pleased without watching behind his back every minute or feel as if he were walking on eggshells.

did y/n not want the same?

the woman was silent for a while, her expression blank so it was hard for satoru to even try to know what she was thinking about. her lips were pursed and her eyes trained on her nails, her fingers drumming against the table softly.

if gojo didn't know better, he would've thought y/n was purposefully ignoring him but of course, she wasn't that type of person. maybe she was working something out in that pretty little head of hers but either way, gojo sat silent, waiting for her to say something.

when she finally spoke, her eyes were directly staring into satoru's own, blank and unreadable yet beautiful, calculatory. "what makes you think i want that?" her tone wasn't angry, it took on a more amused yet somehow intimidating approach and gojo would be lying if he said he didn't feel a delightful shiver run down his spine.

he wasn't sure if they were still arguing about transferring him but he welcomed this sudden turn, shifting in his seat. "i see it when you look at me, something about it drives me crazy."

y/n's lips parted in surprise before she looked away, a slight pink tint on her cheeks. it was cute and gojo found himself wanting to see her like this more—bashful and shy, not that her domination wasn't liked but it was nice to see her in a different light.

watching y/n blush made him want to kiss her and suddenly, he stood up, frightening her and a few customers who sat near. "let's go, yeah?" he held his hand out for her to take, eyeing her up and down with a small grin.

quietly, she took it and allowed satoru to hold her hand as they left the restaurant, her head held low even as the workers bid them goodbye and gojo collected the car from the valet.

there was a different air between them as much as y/n hated to admit it, satoru's playful and carefree attitude was much different than what she was used to. it was a like a breath of fresh air and for a split second, she smiled at the feeling that blossomed in her chest. it felt nice. it wasn't deep or even had the time to imprint on her but y/n liked it, she liked that carefree feeling. and just this once, she would allow herself to enjoy it and worry about her responsibilities later.

gojo caught y/n smiling, and although short, it made him laugh at their situation. he liked her so much, it was enough for her to smile and put him in a good mood.

and to imagine that he wanted nothing to do with her at the beginning of their first session.

he looked down at the keys in his hand, at the car, then at the beautiful woman on his arm before grinning like an idiot.

"do you wanna drive?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.3K 16
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
380K 4.8K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
1.5M 56.6K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
242K 8.9K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...