006

thursday came sooner than expected and y/n was silently praying that time would somehow slow itself down so that the session she had at six would come much, much later so she had more time to mentally prepare herself on what to say, what to do and even how to react.

unfortunately, by the time 5:58 displayed itself on the clock, y/n realized that she'd just have to suck it up and act professional.

because that's what therapists do.

"goodbye runa, i will see you again tomorrow." y/n smiled at the woman and held the door open for her, waving as runa, a well-known photographer, exited the room, being guided out the building by her assistant.

y/n closed the door with a tired sigh, glancing at the silver clock on the wall that read 6:00.

time for gojo's session—an entire hour of faux professionalism and stolen glances.

it wasn't that she was dreading it really—she was, truly—but to be in a room with a man who not only had piqued her interest, but apparently she had piqued his own, made the situation unbearable to say the least.

not to mention the underlying tension that always seemed to loom over them whenever they were together.

y/n fixed her olive colored blouse and smoothed over her high-waisted pencil skirt in an attempt to at least look somewhat decent.

a knock sounded at the door and she quickly looked up, eyes darting towards her assistant in fright.

"i'm sorry to scare you miss but gojo is here now," he said with a slight hesitancy evident in his voice.

at least he was early

y/n couldn't exactly tell naoki not to let him in so she waved that he should just send him in and went back over to her desk, taking a seat in her chair to look over gojo's file once more.

there wasn't much to it other than his name, family records, birthday, place of birth, any past illnesses, medical records and so on all compiled onto a single sheet. then there were y/n's progress notes and therapy notes that she updated whenever she noticed something new about the male or even during their sessions, like now.

the door opened once again and in came the man of the hour, waltzing inside with his hands tucked into his trousers and a scowl on his face.

satoru looked absolutely pissed.

but even then was he still hot.

in a navy blue waistcoat over a white dress shirt and tie with the sleeves rolled to his elbows giving the clearest view of an actual diamond encrusted watch and an entire arm of bracelets, navy blue pants that stretched over the expanse of his thighs as he took a seat on the couch, scowl still present on his face as he threw his bag down beside him.

that watch was bound to be stolen soon if he wore such a thing so expensive to a simple therapy session. it even made y/n wonder how man earning a model's salary—whatever that was—could afford one of the world's most expensive piece of jewelry and flaunt it so openly.

she didn't get it, nor did she even want to try to understand it.

"how are you today?" y/n hummed, crossing her legs and giving satoru a friendly smile in hopes that the entire 'fuck everyone' vibe he had going on would dial down a notch or two. "would you care to tell me what happened?"

gojo didn't respond, nor did he even look at y/n as his head was turned to the window, eyes fixated on... the birds?

it made the woman sigh and lean back in her chair, watching him carefully and trying to find the easiest way to get him to be cooperative.