Royally yours

By nidhi181002

Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Rat... More

Characters
1.Daksh's ultimatum
3.Chillis and Sweets
4.Sneaking Out
5.The Unexpected meet
6.The Yagna
7.She's the Owner
8. I want to marry her!
9.Colorful Prank!
10.My feelings and her moves
11. Reception
12. Don't cry!
13. They know!
14. It's a Yes!
New Book Announcement!
15. Sister-in-law's advice
16. An exam & Lunch!
17. Exams
18. Back to home
19. Outing
20. Family meet
21. Good news!
22. Escape
23. A function
24. A match
25. Not her brother!
26. She will get married when she wants to!
27. You can't do that!
28. I'm real
29. I am going to marry Mr.Chauhan!
30. Birthday
31. Let's get married
32. Double Good news!
33. Ice-cream
34. Strawberries and salt?
35. Bui can do that!
36. Hey Murari!
37. Swagatham Krishna
38. Rakhi
39. Monster?
40. Punishment time
41. Never!
42. Engagement
43. Results
44. Dubai?
45. Her favorites
46. Under the blanket of stars
47. Don't wanna go
48. She accepted, but confession?
49. Possessive brothers
Thank you!
50. A game with youngsters
51. Meri Lakshmi
52. Holidays
53. To Village home
54. Bhogi
55. You do too
56. Our village date
57. Godavari and gift
58. That was hot!
59. Temple
60. Pasupu
61. Sleep and Study
62. The special Wedding card
63. Vizag
64. Bhadrachalam
65. I didn't want to...
66. No alcohol
Important but not an update
67. The journey to Udaipur
68. Fire in the rain
69. Palace tour & Siblings' time
70. Mehendi & Sangeet
71. Haldi
72. The 'Life' of her family
73. Wedding I
74. My Wife!
75. Their Puttadi Bomma(Golden Doll)
76. Pre-wedding rituals
77. Wedding II
78. The cat-mouse chase
79. Father's advice
80. Farewell
81. Changes in the room
82. Meri Annapurna
83. Who's the enemy?
84. His support system

2.Caught

51.1K 2.4K 71
By nidhi181002

Chaitra

I woke up in the morning with the irritating sound of my alarm. But today I can't afford to sleep more. I have many tasks in my hands. I have to make sure the arrangements for annual day are going on as planned. At first we decided to organize only cultural events and made a plan of action. But suddenly our Hitler i.e., our dear principal(note the sarcasm) wants to have technical events and sports. He informed about it yesterday. It's Tuesday today and we merely have 4 days to organize all the competitions and to finalize the winners. I just hope he doesn't drop another bomb in the last minute. 

With that thoughts I got ready and wore a  kurthi so that I can concentrate on my work and feel at ease.

I took my keys and went to college. When  I reached college I saw no one in our team is there. I sent a quick message in the group and went to the canteen. I ordered a sandwich. By the time I completed my sandwich most of the event organizing team members came to me. We went to the auditorium to plan the events.

"So guys according to our principal sir our annual day should depict all the factors of our college. So he wants us to organize technical events and sports along with cultural." I gave them the fresh shocking information.

"Has this hitler gone mad? How can we complete all this in 4 days?"seema expressed her dissatisfaction and anger.

All nodded in agreement.

"I know it's hard but let's try to divide the work and complete it fast. We don't have any option either." I tried to convince them.

"Whatever! let's get over with it." Karthik answered with the least interest in his voice.

"So let's split the works into parts and divide the members into teams. So we are organizing three different set of programs. Technical, cultural and sports.

In technical we are organizing debate, Idea presentation, paper presentation, Report analysis, Quiz, Essay writing and coding contest. Abhishek will be the leader of this team Riya, Mayank along with few juniors will help him. It's your duty to select and finalize everything starting from themes or topics to judges and winners list.

In sports we are going to organize a cricket tournament, throwball, volleyball, Basketball, chess, table-tennis and Kabaddi. Karthik will lead this team and Rakshit, Mithun and few other juniors will help him. You have get the sports equipment, referee and finalize the winners by Thursday evening.

And coming to cultural we are having dance, singing, fashion show, role-play, vegetable carving, makeover and tressure hunt. I will handle this part along with seema, Joshika and few juniors.

I will also make sure about the decorations and the prizes for the winners. Abhishek will look after the sound system and lighting and Seema and Mayank will make sure about the performances on that day. Are you all okay with the plan or anyone wants to swap your positions?" I waited for their reply.

They thought for a brief moment and answered yes to my proposal.

"Guys let's just prepare quick posters and paste them on notice boards. We will organize the technical and sports events from tomorrow as the students need some time to get prepared. As of now let's get started with the cultural events planned for today."

We all dispersed to get busy with our works. I was doing my work when I got a message from our Principal.

"Chairman sir's son and our trustee is going to visit our college today so arrange all the prizes. He's going to inspect them."

I stared at my screen with utter shock which gained my friend's attention.

"Hey what's wrong with you?" Seema questioned nudging my shoulder. 

I showed her the message.

"Has he gone mad or what? How are we supposed to get the prizes now?"

"We have to go and buy them. Like right now!" I was freaking out.

"Let's go. We will ask Hitler's permission and buy them." She replied.

"No! I can't listen to his lecture about being pre-planned for half an hour. I will just be back soon. You just cover up for me."  Saying that I ran out without waiting for her reply.

I jumped the wall our college as that stupid watchman will not allow me out without permission. I just booked a cab as my scooty is parked inside the campus and I can't go in now.

Daksh

I went to our college as my dad asked me to handover a cheque personally to the principal and to inspect the arrangements. It was totally unnecessary as I can send the cheque with Abhi and my brother and sisters will however eat my brain talking about the arrangements. All though most of the people in the college don't know about them belonging to our family principal sir knows it well along with few professors. But I couldn't say no to my father so I just came to the college.

When my car is about to enter into the college I saw a girl trying to jump off the wall. She is beautiful with long hair up to her hips. Even though she is far from me I can sense a connection between us. Unknowingly a smile made its way to my lips.

I went in and handed over the cheque to the principal. Then we started our rounds to the places where different competitions are being organized. It's been an hour and the principal is explaining every detail to me. Lastly we are in auditorium.

"I must say sir you are organizing it very well. It's quite impressive."

"No Mr. Chauhan actually our students are organizing everything. We have a committee to organize the event. Let me introduce you to the members."

Saying this principal asked all the coordinators to join us. He started introducing them all.

"They are Mayank, Karthik, Seema, Rakshit, Abhishek, Mithun , Riya, Joshika and..."

He gave a pause and was searching for someone.

"Seema where is Chaitra?" He questioned the girl who stood there sweating.

"Sir woh.. woh.." Before she could answer a sweet voice replied from our back.

"I'm here sir."  We turned back to see the same girl who jumped the wall an hour ago. 

I was lost in her beauty. Her pulpy rosy lips, her dove shaped eyes, straight long nose, milky cheeks her long hair everything about her is just perfect.

I was brought back to the world with principals question.

"Where were you Chaitra?" 

"I was arranging the prizes sir. I am sorry." She replied politely.

But I saw her literally escaping an hour back. Are they twins?

"Mr. Chauhan! Let me introduce her. She is Chitra. She is handling everything related to this event."

I forwarded my hand and she gave a firm shake-hand. Her hands are so soft.

Later we went to inspect the prizes. I excused myself as I got a call. Principal sir also left as he is having a meeting with HODs. 

When I was going back I heard students talking among themselves.

"Where were you Chitra di? And how did you get the prizes?" Aakansha asked.

"I went out to get the prizes." was her reply.

"Did Hitler give you permission to go out?" It was a boy named Karthik I guess.

"No. I sneaked out!"

"What? How?" Mayank asked.

"I jumped off the wall." She said giggling.

"What?" Everyone shouted at the same time.

"Are you alright?" Abhi asked.

"I'm fine." She replied.

I chuckled remembering her little stunt and walked in.

They all fell silent as soon as they noticed me.

"Chaitra Di! Hitler asked you to leave the guest till his car and all of you to meet him in an hour." A girl came and said.

"Where?" Akshaya asked.

"Concentration camp!" She said and left.

What's with this people? Hitler? Concentration camp?

Chaitra came towards me and smiled.

"Shall we sir?"

I nodded a yes and we started walking. She was walking behind me. I stopped and asked her to walk with me.

"So you jump off the walls?" I asked looking at her. 

The look on her face it was so cute and funny. I turned my gaze to control my laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.8K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
120K 6.7K 30
DEDICATION- All those who suffered a heartbreak and wants to take a glimpse. "I did not deserve what you did to me" Randhir Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajv...
63.4K 4.5K 14
The Beautiful Love Story of Devansh Singh Rathore and Ruhani Chauhan begins...... ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆♑♑♑♑♑⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ " 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 π’‡π’–π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’‚οΏ½...
69.4K 3.7K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...