Tommy's Ultra Ultimate Guide...

By PagieTnT

*Cover art IS mine* (Description is a work in progress) ⚠️As a result of the recent information regarding Wil... More

Descriptions
1- A Normal Day
2- Yup Pretty Normal Day
3- People Are Weird
4- This Is Not Normal
5- Oh
6- Vigilantes?!
A/N
7- First Patrol
8- Relief And A New Friend
9- Trouble
top ten heros! (not a chapter)
10- That Was Unexpected
11- This Can Go Two Ways
12- A Second Job???
13- The First Day
top ten villians! (not a chapter)
top ten villians! (Gacha forms)
14- Bonding
15- Trouble Again
Building Layouts (not a chap.)
17- escape
18- Aftermath
19- A Shocking Revelation
20- Worrying
JWBSKAIWJBEEB
21- Act Natural
22- A Dreameon
Important!!!
23- Well Shit.
24- Witness
!Update! ⚠️!IMPORTANT!⚠️
In Relation To Wilbur

16- Even More Trouble

624 31 18
By PagieTnT

<Tommy's POV>
<TW: cussing, violence, blood>
<Somewhat long chapter>

"Foolish!" I yelled into the back room.

"Tommy-? What's wrong? what do you need?" He answered with a worried voice.

I gritted my teeth as I came up with an excuse off the top of my head.

"I've got some- erm- family trouble! Yea Tubbo texted me saying that something happened with Ranboo! He didn't say what, but I've gotta go!" I partly lied.

"Oh! Um- sure! Yea! Go- go! I-I-ll um! I'll tell Bad! Puffy's out somewhere but Bad's coming to check up on the café soon so I'll tell him for you!" Foolish rambled while biting his nails on one hand and using the other to control his Telekinesis which was holding up like 3 drinks and a sandwich.

"Thanks!" I yelled already at the door.

"Oh-! Tommy your apron!" Foolish yelled back stopping me.

"What-? Oh." I said confused before realizing.

I pulled the apron over my head without even bothering to untie the strings and threw it to Foolish, who was behind the counter still.

Normally the apron wouldn't have even made it half way but a small glow circled it around when it would have normally hit the floor and it floated into the kitchen, where it neatly hung itself on a hook.

I gave Foolish a quick wave and booked it out the door. The second I was away from the umbrellas, we had to protect the tables outside from the harsh sun, rain, and snow, I flung my colorful wings out and jumped into the air.

I raced all the way to my apartment building and shot through my open window. I instantly ran to my dresser where I had discarded my Vigilante outfit after my last patrol.

I quickly put it on and almost broke the strap for my sword when rushing to pull it over my wing. The last thing I did was pull up my mask and jumped out the window.

I sped towards a random location before realizing I didn't know where the fight was happening. I searched my mind and hooked onto a memory of Blade saying something to Crow.

"Crow we gotta go Nightmare, Conocybe, and Flame are attacking the building that makes out tech!"

That was it! I swapped directions and flew towards the tech company that built new gadgets and gear for the heroes. It didn't take me long to find the area even though I couldn't even see the smoke yet.

I smelled it though. It made me cringe but I still flew strong, determined to help Tubbo and Ranboo. I was sure that was the fastest I had ever flown before as I landed on the outskirts of the battlefield eyes scanning desperately to find my friends.

I spotted Leo first.

Huh... sorry Friend need your quirk for a bit!

I crept up behind Friend who was healing a hero, thus distracted. I pulled out a small dagger and quickly pounced slicing Friend's forearm. He yelled out in pain and went to heal himself before he saw me.

"Sorry! I need your quirk for something!" I yelled while running away and sliding down the bottom half of my mask.

I quickly licked the blood off the blade. It wasn't long before I felt the tingling sensation and my head felt weighed down. I also felt a bit faster which I was grateful for. Once I spotted Tubbo and Ranboo I was by their sides in seconds.

"T- Mimic?!" Tubbo yelled while repelling more fire away from them.

"Hey Pyro!" I greeted in an exhausted voice.

Which, made sense. I had just flown probably around 3 miles and then ran without a break. Without more chit-chat, Tubbo gave me a nod after seeing the dark blue sheep ears that accompanied my head.

I ran to Captain who was a few feet away holding onto Ranboo while trying to stop the bleeding from his head.

"Fucking christ Void your an idiot. Let's hope Friend's quirk is easy to use." I grumbled while approaching them.

Captain saw me and just nodded while shifting her sitting position and making a hole in her water barrier to let me in. I sat next to her as she replaced the hole and went back to supporting Ranboo's head.

"Alright can you tell me exactly what the hell happened here?!" I asked loudly while pulling the broken skin together on Ranboo's head, cringing when he winced.

I started to use Friend's quirk to heal it while Captain explained.

"Yea sure. I was patrolling when I caught wind of the attack happening. I got here before the heroes and tried my best to protect the employees and Civilians without fighting since my Quirk isn't the best for combat. Needless to say with me being up against some of L'manburg's top 10 supervillians the hope of no fighting didn't last long. I was able to keep them at bay for a little bit while the people evacuated but pretty soon I had to call Void and Pyro. With Void being able to teleport they were there within a few minutes and helped me fight. We were gonna get out of here as soon as some heroes showed up but Slimecicle caught Void on the head with one of his stone spikes before he could teleport us out. Since then we haven't been able to leave since from one direction we're faced with villians trying to kill us and heroes trying to arrest us on the other. And with us carrying Void we wouldn't have been able to get past either of them. So basically we've been stuck in the middle." Captain explained in length.

I took a second to process her words then nodded as I lifted my hand to see the wound healed, leaving a fresh pink scar. I sighed in relief.

"Ok. Captain, you stay here and try to wake him up. I'm gonna go try to grab some blood so I can use another quirk." I commanded.

She gave me a short nod and began shaking Ranboo with one hand and using the other to make an opening in the water shield. I ran out and gave Tubbo a quick explanation of where I was going before flinging myself into the air and flapping toward the battle.

I very nearly dodged an ice spike while looking down to see Angora. Said ice spike only missed because it collided with and pillar of stone made by Slimecicle.

I made a tight turn, which was only possible because of my small wingspan that was made for twisting through the jungle, and glided out of range from them deciding it was to risky to try getting their blood.

I ended up attacking a few random heroes. In the end, I was on my way back to everyone else with Water creation powers (not the same as captain, with hers she can only collect water from around her and manipulate it. she can't create it, with the Quirk Tommy got he can create and manipulate it) and some weird form of Telekinesis that made the things I picked up with it glow red.

"Pyro, give me some of your blood so I can help keep the fire at bay!" I yelled to Tubbo as I landed.

Without a response, he lifted one of his fingerless gloves to his mouth and bit his finger wincing when it drew blood even though it was his intention.

As it dripped, he held out his hand, and I nodded, knowing what he meant while putting out my palm and letting it drip onto it.

I only needed a few drops, so once I had that, I grabbed his hand and used Friend's quirk to heal the small bite mark.

I drake his blood and had to take a second to adapt to the added weight of his heavy ram horns. After that though, I joined him in pushing back the flames.

"Guy's!" I heard Captain yell from behind us.

Me and Tubbo both looked back to see Captain supporting a half awake Ranboo. We both stopped keeping the flames away and ran over.

"Ra- Void! can you teleport?" I asked instantly.

He hesitated, then shook his head no.

"I think I can make some enderpearls, though." He said in a strained voice.

I nodded in encouragement, and he held out his hand. A few enderpearls appeared there. Tubbo grabbed them with one hand and held the other out to us.

I grabbed his hand and held out my other to Captain, who was still holding up Ranboo. She held on as well. Tubbo looked over to make sure everyone was close then, threw the first pearl.

There was a moment of silence, then we all obtained a purple hue before the scene in front of us changed. Where we landed was closer to the heroes, so Tubbo didn't hesitate after checking we were all still together, to throw another.

Tubbo threw the last pearl, and we were just short of the end of the battlefield. Ranboo held out his palm to make more, but we were all suddenly launched sideways by a huge gust of wind.

(1543 words ^>^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.4K 12
Tommy his dad Phil, and brothers Wilbur and Techno are the top 3 heroes. All he ever wanted to become was a hero, just like them. But, there's this o...
30.3K 1.5K 42
"Nothing is forever." Ranboo said to Tommy, holding his hand as Tommy bandaged his arm. or Luna decided to write a vigilante fic... Tommy and Ranboo...
1.2K 15 17
Did the first 3 chapters WITH character ai. The rest by myself. This is a platonic allium duo fanfic with some bits of tntduo, sbi, cricket crew, b...
1.3K 86 26
After the death of Fundy, chaos takes over District 17. Heroes and vigilantes alike suddenly start to disappear, causing panic among the vigilantes...