Secrets

By fictional_hubby

UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION. THIS BOOK HAS NO TRIGGER WARNINGS. THE WHOLE BOOK IS A WARNING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNE... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
update
44
45
46
author's update
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
THE END
choose

8

5.3K 116 5
By fictional_hubby

- edited

Calliope POV

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. Wait I am shocked. In fact I'm more than shocked. I'm confused and proud. Does that make sense? I mean I'm shocked but proud. Fuck I don't know what I'm saying. I'm Confused because of how she could speak. She spoke ,ha I'm one if the first people who heard her,and proud because she stood up for herself against my asshole of a brother Roman. My worst man. She's a fighter.

I was a girl in a village
Doing alright
Then across as a princess overnight
Now I gotta figure out how do it right
So much to learn and see
Up in a castle

Wait..... why am I singing? I sing when I know that my personality it about to change.

Once upon a story
In a forest far away
Goldilocks met up with bear
And they began to play
Now they're friends forever
Since she broke his little chair
It's a very very fun time
Goldie and bear

Wait...She spoke. Her voice soft and gentle. Yet harsh. Maybe it's from not speaking for years.

I felt bad for her Roman calling her bad names. His such a dick. I wouldn't want to be called names. Fuck I wouldn't let you live long after that. Personally  I wouldn't let that slide. I definitely wouldn't .Wait I can't let that slide. She's my sister. I won't let her be disrespected. You disrespect my family you disrespect me. And you don't mess with me. I'm Calliope Dior for a reason. I know that dad,mom, Jasper and Conan will be mad. Mainly Jasper and Canon. But Fuck it.

I grabbed Roman's arm and slapped him. My hand itching to slap him again so bad. No a punch. Yes I need to punch him. It will most definitely satisfy my need. He may be 3 years older but I don't care. Age doesn't matter here. Sometimes he acts like the youngest. Fuck his so immature that it makes me want to gag. "what the fuck Roman" I yelled. I never tell. I'd like to think of myself as a level headed person. "yeah why" Anis supported me. Which came as a shocker cause someone cough cough tried to kill her cough cough. Not saying names. I kinda expected Anis to do this but Roman. Damn he exceed my expectations.

When he didn't answer I punched his cheek and it bursted his lip. My hands itching for blood. Would dad hate me if I were to kill him? My hands are itching for his blood. With each passing moment I was getting more and more frustrated. His tempting me to just take my gun and shoot him in the head. Oh how satisfying it would that be. I'm sure no one would miss him. That's one less kid. I'd be saving mom and dad a hell lot of money. "ANSWER ME MOTHERFUCK I FUCKING THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS" I yelled. Oh this child is testing my patients. Oh wait I don't have any. When he said nothing it enraged me. I was shaking with anger. Anis and I punched him at the same time. We did it in sync. If it was a huge issue we'd be bonding over here.

I was about to do it again but  Archie stopped me. He caged my arms. Don't people know to never get involved in a fight unless you want to. "What the fuck I leave you for two weeks and your punched each other" dad said. Two weeks is a long time create hell.

Amis and Levi were holding Anis."ask your fucking son" I yelled kicking my legs in attempts to reach him.

"Where's Cecilia" Conan asked looking around. "ask this bitch" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I looked like a maniac.

"Archie leave me alone!" I yelled. "Stop fighting" mom said. "You should've told this MOTHERFUCK when he called her a gold digging whore" I yelled.

I was pissed off. I expected this from Anis. Roman? he disappointed me. "What do you mean he called her a gold digging whore?" Conan asked dangerously low.

"We heard him yelling at her telling her that she's been whoring around and Shit like that till she snapped and spoke and she ran away because of this bitch" Anis said.

"Fuck!" Dad growled. "Why Roman why " he ran his hand through his hair. Jasper came and punched Roman. Conan looked pissed off.

He punched Roman and Roman passed out. "I fucking told you not to call her names what the hell the place she's supposed to feel safe she's being judged" Jasper said.

"Why don't you all understand she was opening imagine getting raped every fucking day, eating on Sundays , getting beaten up every fucking day and many more things you don't know about" Jasper said.

"Wait you said she spoke?" Conan asked. I nodded yes. "What did she say?" He asked."'You know my name not my story You've heard what I've done not what I've been through. If you were in my shoes you'd fall the first step. '"I said.

"Shit three months " Jasper mumbled thinking that I didn't here him but I didn't. "You better hope that she's where I hope she should be " Conan said.

Conan POV

I was pissed. Why the fuck can't they let her breath peacefully. I searched through my contact list.

I finally found his number. I dialled his phone. After multiple attempts he finally answered.

"Conan I'm sorry I was busy with kalilah and Ryker " he said. "Noah please tell me she's there" I said almost begging.

"Well no she's not she did say she'd come so I'm not sure " he said.  "Okay please call once she's there"I said. Jasper took the phone from my hand.

"Take care of her please " he said. After the phone call I glared at the family except our parents.

"You won't be seeing her for a week and please don't fucking look for her let her be" Jasper said.

With that we went to our room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.5K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

29K 609 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
714K 11K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
16.8K 430 11
They were always together, together through everything like bestfriends, brothers, colleagues, and of course family would. They did dangerous things...