โค๏ธŽแ–ดแ—ฉKแ—ด แ—ฉี แ–ดโš ๏ธŽแ‘•K!โค๏ธŽ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข... More

โ˜…Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Žโ˜…
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 1
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 2
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 3
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 4
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 5
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 6
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 8
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 9
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 10
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 12
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 13
HAPPY NEW YEARโค๏ธ
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 14
แ‘•แ•ผแ‘ญแ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ 15
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 16
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 17
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 18
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 20
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 21
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 22
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 23
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 24
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 25
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 27
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 28
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 29
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 30
QnA
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 31
QnA (Answers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 35
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 36
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 37
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 39
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 40
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 41
HELP-
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 42

แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 26

1.8K 85 24
By Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠-ᴀᴜᴛᴏʜᴇᴀʀᴛ★

"Love me, love me, love me, love me
Love me, love me, love me, love me
Love me, love me, love me, love me more than you possibly can"
___________________________________

«                         | yuri |                       •••

You: yuri! My ex message me

Yuri: how?! You didn't give him your number, right?

You: yes! I made a new number while he was gone but he said he did some digging and found my new number.

Yuri: that fucking stalker...

You: can...can you come over tomorrow after work? I'm afraid he'll eventually know where I live...

Yuri: of course, I'll even ask my boss to take an early clock out tomorrow.

You: thanks...love you.

Yuri: love you too dear.
___________________________________

M/n smiled at his boyfriend's reply.
He just hopes that Elijah doesn't find out where he lives. He's the one who knows about his secret occupation.

If he NEEDS something he gets it.
If he wants to KNOW something he'll eventually know about it.
If he WANTS something he will do ANYTHING to have it.

He's a crazy bastard with a high image.
Even if a small spect of dust tries to land on his name then he'll clear it out with money.

M/n feels shivers just thinking about the time when Elijah tried to force him to go with him.
.
.
.
'M/n why don't you say you come with me? I can hand you all the money you could ever want. All you have to do is go with me' Elijah said holding M/n's hands after he barged inside his flower shop.

'what?! No! I would rather die than go with some stalker!' M/n tried to slap him but Elijah was stronger.
He pinned M/n on the wall making him unable to move.
'listen here darling, I'm asking you nicely...no is not an option, neither does pushing me away count. I'll even go as far as to kidnap you.'
His eyes were raging. It looks like they want to hurt M/n within a second.

'do you know how many times I tried to reach out to your dad to approve of our relationship? My love for you never dies. I gave you affection and care, and this is what I get in return? You selfish little shit...' Elijah tightens his grip on M/n's hands to the point that it might leave a bruise.

'affection my ass! You tried to control who I talked to! You even threaten me that you would hurt me if I even tell my dad about it! Where in the hell is the affection and care you're talking about?!' M/n spat at him. His feet kicking him.

'you leave me no choice-'
'Hello? Is there anyone here? I'd like to commission a bouquet!' a voice yells out at the entrance of the shop.
Elijah glared at the door leading to the counter. He sighs heavily before letting go of M/n's arms.

'you're lucky...just so you know M/n. Even if I went to another country later...that doesn't mean I your free. I'll be there when you sleep, I'll be there when you talk, I'll be there when you breathe. You are not free from me yet...' Elijah picked up his belongings that were scattered on the floor.
'and the next time we meet again. I'll make sure that you're not going anywhere...' Elijah smiled. He walks towards the door leaving M/n at the back door panting and heaving like crazy.

'what have I gotten myself into...'
.
.
.
M/n can vaguely remember it. It leaves a horrible trace in his brain if he thinks about it.
M/n tried to sleep but ended up tossing and turning on his mattress.
'I can't sleep...' M/n thought. getting up from his bed and walking towards his kitchen to get some water.
He took some sleeping pills and drank up a lot of water.

"that should do the trick..." M/n puts the glass on the sink and began walking back to his bed when suddenly he heard something. It came from the front door. M/n looks at the front door only to see a letter under the door.
It looked like someone slide it in.

M/n's eyes widen. And didn't even think about moving. Good thing that his lights were off. The moon serves as his source of light.
'shit... it's him...' M/n didn't dare to move on his spot.
He just watches the small gap under the door. The lights outside peering inside. And a silhouette standing outside. M/n tried to tiptoe to his room as quietly as he can.

He grabbed his phone and texted yuri.

___________________________________
«                         | yuri |                       •••

You: yuri!
He knows where I live!
He's... He's outside my door!
Please help... I'm scared...
___________________________________

Yuri didn't respond. Not even after 5 minutes. M/n assumed he was already sleeping. He exited his bedroom and peeks to see the silhouette still standing there.

"M/n~" he can faintly hear Elijah's voice. Calling from outside.
"I'm going to catch you soon now that I know where you live~"
Elijah continue to taunt M/n who was shaken and close to tears.
"Just come back to me and all will be okay. There's no escaping me~" M/n was now crying while having his hand on his mouth preventing him to let out any sobs.

This went on and on until Elijah decided to leave. It ended in about 10 minutes. M/n went out of his hiding place and went to the front door to put the chain and other locks on.
He picked up the note and went towards the coach.
He was still shaking like crazy. He wiped his eyes and read the letter.

To my dear M/n <3

No words can describe how much I feel happy when I saw you once again. It was a day maker.
But when I saw you with that guy I decided to use my plan back then. You'll see me soon my love. Look forward to it okay?

I know you won't refuse it. EVER.

your 1ST LOVER Elijah.

M/n scrunched his nose feeling disgusted. He keeps the note to show yuri about it. M/n decided to sleep on the couch so if Elijah tried anything again he'll hear it.

Luckily the sleeping pills worked.
M/n fell into a deep slumber.
.
.
.
"M/n!" M/n woke up to the sound of banging and someone calling his name.
"M/n? Are you there?" yuri's voice boomed. M/n drags himself off the couch. And opened the door. Only to be met with a big hug as soon as he opened the door.
"Oh, God! Thank God you're okay!! You made me worried about your text! I'm sorry I didn't see it!!" yuri apologized over and over.

"hey hey... it's fine. He didn't do anything...he just sent me a letter personally..." M/n hugged the male back.
"still! I'm a failure as a boyfriend! I couldn't be by your side when you needed me the most!" yuri screamed.
M/n chuckled. Feeling better that yuri was with him.
"I said it's okay! At least you're here now!" M/n said. Giving yuri a peck.

"WAAAHHHHH I don't know what ill do if he did something to you!!"
Yuri whines. M/n rolled his eyes and patted yuris head.
"let's calm you down..."

M/n sat yuri on the couch and told him about what happened last night.
M/n showed yuri the letter.

"What plan?! This guy is plotting something against you! How the hell did he even know where you live?!" yuri screamed. Placing the letter on the table.
"I think he followed me..." M/n said. Fidgeting with his sleeves.
"fucking hell!!! Why can't he take the hint?! At this point, it's harassment and invading privacy! Why can't we call the police?!" yuri vented. His face turned red from the amount of anger that was forming.

"even if we did that. They wouldn't help much" M/n mumbled.
"then, I'll try my best to help." yuri held M/n's hands. Bringing it up close to his face and kissing it gently.
"All I want you to do is stay with me after work... that's enough." M/n smiled. Yuri's eyes widen and look at the wall clock.
"shoot, I'm almost late. Love, take care okay? Notify me if he dares to visit you while I'm gone" yuri gave M/n a peck on the cheek along with a tight hug.

"mhm, I will!" M/n returned the kiss.
Yuri exited M/n's apartment leaving the said male alone.
For some reason, M/n felt cold. He felt like something might go wrong.

He shrugged it off thinking that it might be just a feeling.
"It's just a thought... don't overthink it. If I lock the door then it will be okay. I just have to wait until 6 it's fine... it's fine..." M/n tried to shake the feeling off. He looks at the clock and it read noon.

M/n went through his day doing his usual routine. He decided not to open his shop. Feared getting stalked by Elijah or worse. Anya came over to play. Somehow M/n didn't want to rope the forger family with his current situation. They have nothing to do with this. Nor do they deserve to get disturbed by the matter. He and any just played some roleplaying spy-wars action. After 3 exhausting hours of playing. Anya eventually fell asleep. M/n decided to bring Anya back to her apartment.

"Thanks for bringing her back M/n!" yor said, grabbing the little girl off of M/n's arms who is sleeping peacefully.
"you're welcome..." M/n seems a bit too shaken up. It was as if M/n was scared to go out of his apartment.
"M/n-san? Are you okay? You look very...anxious" yor said in worry.
M/n dismissed her words for it
"I...uh... I'm fine...just tired" M/n was avoiding eye contact with the woman.
Yor wanted to ask further but didn't want to budge into M/n's personal life.

M/n went back to his apartment and continue his routine.
About an hour or so passed and it's now 5:30. Almost close to 6:00. M/n will just have to wait for 20 minutes more. And yuri's shift will end. But then again it will take minutes for yuri to come home.

The male was sitting on the couch watching TV while munching on some chips. His phone beeped so he checked it. His eyes widen when he saw that it was from Elijah

___________________________________
«                         | Elijah |                       •••

Elijah: M/n~ why won't you answer me last night? Ive made my way to get your house and you're not even going to invite me? What a shame.

M/n: Fuck you! You crazy asshole!

Elijah: that's no way to talk to your FIRST lover. Let me guess...are you waiting for someone perhaps?

M/n: huh...?

Elijah: oh! I know, you're waiting for that yuri guy aren't you? How come you never wait for me whenever I come home back then?

M/n: what the actual world! How did you know his name?! You bastard!

Elijah: show me at least some sort of affection through chat. And maybe I wouldn't do something that you wouldn't like.

M/n: I'm blocking you!

Elijah: sure :)
___________________________________

M/n blocks Elijah's number. His hands were shaking and his breathing heavily.
He heard knocking. And he immediately sprung up and went to the door.
"Yuri! I'm glad you're home-"
M/n's words abruptly stopped when he the person standing infront of him was not yuri. It was Elijah holding up his phone showing him his screen saying.

'this person had blocked you. You can no longer chat with this person'

"M/n~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951 30 5
โ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ž.๐—ข. ๐—ฆ๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜-๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโž เณƒโคโ€โžท A chaotic teenager with monster strengt...
213K 6.1K 26
๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐” ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ป | [๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ˆ ๐Ÿ…‡ ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ…ˆ] Yor knows that something is wrong. She knows that she's beginning to feel deeper feelings for the husba...
155K 5.4K 23
(VERY UNREALISTIC) Two kids adopted by an S-Class spy, one telepathic and one prodigy genius. Both didn't exactly have the best past, until he came...
98.4K 2.1K 85
Loid Forger x Reader Boyfriend Scenarios๐Ÿฆ‹โœจ ~enjoy your days reading about you and Loid's life if you were together!๐Ÿ’• -please ignore any mistakes as...