Browsing for Girls (A 1D Fanf...

By givemelove1D

One Night. One Band. One Direction. When One Direction begin to make some trouble, management sends them back... More

Browsing for Girls (A 1D Fanfic)
Meet The Girls
Ch 1. Last Day
Ch 2. First Day of School.
Ch. 3 Stupid Cupid.
Ch 4. Masquerade Ball
Chapter 5: Detectives & Recons
Chapter 6: Fallen
Chapter 7: Stalkers & Study Buddies
TEASER: Chapter Eight
Chapter Eight: Music Store Dates
Chapter 9: Daydreams and Realisations
Chapter 10: Touch The Sky
Diane's Frank Ocean Medley.
Chapter 11: Failed Kisses.
Chapter 12: The Fundraiser Showcase
QUESTIONS.
ANSWERS!
Chapter 13: Beach Dates & Fetes.
Chapter 14: Them.
QUESTION TIMEEEEEEEEE *TICK TOCK*
Chapter 15: More Than Friends
Chapter 16: Roses & Kisses.
Chapter 17: Painful Little Lie.
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE. AUDITION INFO.
Teaser: Chapter 18
Chapter 18: Take A Chance
WANNA BE IN THE STORY? Eh??
Chapter 20: Sweet Goodbyes
Airplane Blues: Short

Chapter 19: Crawl

633 19 12
By givemelove1D

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

*Sing-song voice* GUESS WHO UPDATED?!?!?!

I did. -_-

ANYWAYS! Firstly, I have some big news. I, KEIRA ANNE CASE GOT HER FREAKING AUDITION FOR XCELL MUSIC UNIVERSITY! It's on March the 19th... that's why I'm uploading this chapter before I take a hiatus to get ready for my audition. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO SING. Sooooo, if you have any ideas for songs. Tell me ;)

SecondlyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYyyyyyYYY. @donutSeeds MAY GOD BLESS YOUR HEART FOR TELLING ME THAT BFG HAD SOME TICK WHICH I DID NOT KNOW IT HAD. I fixed it. So, if you thought BFG finished... No. It didn't.

I've also realized less people are commenting.. :( WHYYYY? I wanna talk to you.. :( @AshleeWilson This chapter is dedicated to you cause you used Darcy to beg and I can't resist Darcy cause she's too cute.

ANOTHER PIECE OF INFORMATION IS... I'm entering my story in @_1DAwards_ so I'll give you more information on that and hopefully you can vote for me... Darcy's begging again.

Also.. I have decided that the Epilouge will be two chapters... since YOLO.. (Who says that still?)

Anyway, thank you, I love you and I hope your feels are satisfied with this chapter.

Keira xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kat's POV*

I cross of my calendar once again. Twelve days. I don't know if I can actually handle this but I'm hoping I can. I love Niall and I want him to be happy. I just didn't know if I'm ready. It's not like I actually have practice with long-distance relationships. I just have to trust him. Trust is a major key to holding a relationship.

"Sis. It's breakfast time" William says, through the door and I walk down the stairs.

*Georgia's POV*

*BRRRIINNNGG*

You have got to be kidding me. I get up slowly and I turn off the alarm. I get dressed and I hear a phone buzz. I pick it up, checking the message. Harry. Oh, and there's one from Louise too.

----------------------------------------------

From: Harry

I finished the fifteen songs. Do you think this is going to work?

----------------------------------------------

From: Louise

Just texted Diane the details so she doesn't forget and to wear a dress. Hopefully this works, I don't want everyone to have a happily ever after then have Diane alone.

-----------------------------------------------

I agree with Louise. Diane's a sweet girl and from what I see in my English class, she's really smart. She gets like 85% - 100% in her english assignments. Oh and the teacher loves her, she always expects the best from Diane and always gets better than the best. I really like Kat, Tory, Louise, Karina and Diane. They are all honest, sweet, trustworthy people. They are way better than the other popular girls.

-----------------------------------------------

To: Harry

It has to work, she cannot just resist this.

-----------------------------------------------

To: Louise

Thanks Louise :D I hope Diane doesn't kill you. Also, I agree.

------------------------------------------------

I put down my phone and get ready for school.

*Tory's POV*

"It's just... what if you can't handle it?" My mum says. I wanted to cry. She was telling me that I should get ready for when Zayn leaves and call it quits.

"I'll try. I love him" I reply and she shakes her head.

"You're young. You can't find love so strong at your age" My mum replies. My mum was a single mum and she only had me. I was kinda pissed off at the moment cause I love Zayn and there's no stopping me.

"SO WHAT?! I'M SUPPOSED TO WAIT UNTIL I'M THIRTY AND HAVE NO CHANCE!" I shout at my mum with anger. She looks hurt and I immediately feel bad.

"I'm sorry" I whisper and Mum nods.

"I just want to protect you" Mum replies and I nod in agreement.

*DING DONG DING DONG*

"I'll get the door" Mum says and I run into my room.

*Zayn's POV*

"HI.. Ma'am" I say, I thought it was going to be Tory in front of the door.

"Hello, let me guess you wish to talk to Tory" her mum says and I nod.

"Look. I don't want you to hurt my daughter okay? If you leave her, at least make sure she knows that you love her" her mum says and I nod again.

"I won't hurt your daughter and if I do i'll make it up to you. I won't leave her if she doesn't know that I love her" I reply and her mum looks at me confused.

"I have never met a guy who'd fight for Tory like that" her mum says and I smile.

"You can come in" her mum says "Just let me talk to Tory first off"

*Tory's POV*

"Tory" Mum says.

"Yes?" I reply.

"He's allowed" Mum says and I look at her confused.

"He proved to me that he'll take care of you" Mum says and I nod.

"Thank you" I whisper and she smiles and hugs me.

"He's also downstairs" Mum says and I run down stairs and into Zayn's embrace.

"Hi to you too, beautiful"

*Jeni's POV*

"JENI!" Riley calls out and I look at him, jogging.. again.

"Why are you running?" I ask him and he breathily laughs.

"Um. I was wondering if you and I want to go to the 'first bite' cafe?" Riley asks me and I kinda nod.

"Great, what time?" I reply.

"After school?" Riley says.

"Okay, after school. See you then" I say and Riley looks like he won the million dollar jackpot.

*Louise's POV*

"Bye, beautiful" Liam says and kisses me on the lips before I step into class.

I sit on my normal seat and there's a note in front of me.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Louise,

I'm sorry for all I've done to you and I really hope you are happy.

I promise I'll leave you alone.

Isabel

------------------------------------------------------------

I look behind me and see Isabel giving me a greasy with all the other popular girls laughing then she winks at me, smiling. I guess she could be nice after all. Hopefully, all of the bullying was over.

It was some kind of mutual understanding. I understood that she was sorry and I forgived her and she understood that what she did to me was wrong. It's only up from here.

*Karina's POV*

"Meet Keira" I say to Louis and Keira was holding her hands across her mouth preventing her from squealing.

"Oh my gosh, it's actually you. Oh my gosh, Karina has told me everything" Keira says and I was laughing at her.

"Everything, huh?" Louis says and Keira nods like a mad man.

"Oh. my. god. I have a test coming up, I have to go" Keira says and I couldn't stop laughing at her.

"She's weird" Louis comments "but she seems nice"

"Don't you dare call her weird" I say and he laughs.

"What are you going to do? You can't resist me" Louis replies.

"Neither can you" I reply, punching him in the shoulder.

"But we all know that you want me badly" Louis says and I nod. At least I'm telling the truth.

"But we all know that you're still a stalker" I reply and he gives me this shocked look.

"Just because I'm a good boyfriend does not mean I am a stalker" Louis says, pulling some superman pose.

"You're still stalking me" I say in a sing song voice.

"No. I'm not" Louis demands.

"Yes, you are" I say back, unimpressed.

"See we're in my class" I say and Louis laughs.

"We'll finish this later" Louis says.

"I won, deal with it" I say, poking my tongue out. Louis puts my tongue in his mouth and he starts kissing me. I pull away, teasing him. Louis pouts and I kiss him on the cheek. I walk into class and everyone was glaring at me. They're just jealous cause they can't kiss Louis like I can.

*Kat's POV*

"You did what?!" I say shocked and Louise looks guilty. I cannot freaking believe that Louise set up Diane on a date with Harry AND Diane doesn't know.

"Look, Georgia asked for it and I owe her from what she did for me yesterday" Louise says, trying to convince that it's okay. THIS ISN'T OKAY. IT'S HARRY'S FREAKING FAULT.

"Something that shouldn't involve other people! Do you know how dead you are when Diane finds out?" I say and Louise nods.

"It's that we're all happy and we're all with our mystery guy then there's Diane. You see her and she isn't really happy" Louise says and I nod. True that.

"We should all just go there and kinda stalk them. If Diane doesn't go ahead with the date we tell her to compromise" I say and Louise points at me in approval.

We grab our phones and text everyone. Except for Diane of course.

*brrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg*

*Niall's POV*

"It's already last class, Kat" I say to her but she just shakes her head.

"Not happening Niall" Kat says. I want to skip.

"Just once, it's not like they'll notice" I whine but she grabs my hand and drags me to chemistry.

"I might get expelled" Kat says and I grab Kat and pick her up.

"We're going to Nandos then we're going to the park after okay? Final" I say and she groans, knowing she can't win.

*Louise's POV*

"Hello" Liam says, hugging me from behind. I'm going to my locker and he's just there, hugging me.

"Hi" I say shyly and he smiles, kissing my cheek. All of a sudden I feel something being put around my neck, then I realize it's a necklace. I look at it and it has a british flag with a diamente letter 'L'. I smile at the sight of it.

"I'm all yours, if you're all mine" Liam whispers and I turn around to kiss him.

"All yours" I say and we kiss. I hold his face and he holds my waist. I felt like I was about to cry, my heart was swelling up in my chest and all I could feel is happiness deep inside me. No one's ever made me so happy like Liam did. Both our heads tilt up at the exact moment and we begin to pull away but Liam kisses me and a noise -well, more of a racket- indicates that we hit the locker. I didn't feel it but I'm guessing Liam did. My hands travel down his chest and a grip onto the fabric of the shirt. It was more intense then it seemed like. It was slow. but it was perfect for me. I pull away slowly and I hear a shaky breath come out of Liam's mouth.

"I love you" Liam says and the swelling of my heart reminds me that this is reality.

"I love you too" I say and he smiles and kisses my forehead.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

*Riley's POV*

"So, here's the lovely First Bite cafe" I say to Jeni and she smiles at me.

"Well, it's so home like" Jeni says and I smile back. We end up at a table, I pull out a chair for Jeni and she looks a little bit confused but sits in the chair. I push the chair back in "Stay. Here" I say and she laughs at me.

I walk over to the barista who was looking at me with 'dream like' eyes. "How may I help you?" the barista asks me.

"Could I please have two hot chocolates and some brownies please?" I say to the girl and she nods and squeals and grabs the brownies for me. I walk over to Jeni, who was just playing around with her fingers.

"Here you go" I say and she smiles.

"Thank you" Jeni says and I felt this little extra push of the heart.

*Louise's POV*

"So, where are you taking Diane? Since she has to wear a dress, she chose this dress that she wore for a wedding" Mrs. Gaba says, making emphasis on the 'has to'.

"Um. Don't tell Diane this. I'm trying to set Harry and Diane up. He's crazy about her" I say and she goes 'yes' and does this little 'cha-ching' thing with her arm. It was quite funny actually, her and her mum were quite alike.

"I could totally see that!" Mrs. Gaba says and I laugh.

"The way he looked at her, he just lit with the sight of her" Mrs. Gaba says and I thing for a second. She met him?

"So, you've met him?" I ask and she nods.

"He came by the music store once, he mainly talked to Diane"

"So, is it okay if I set them up or..?" I ask and she laughs at me.

"It's fine. Trust me, she needs some time away from us" Mrs. Gaba says. I think she meant her and Diane's dad.

I watch Diane decend from the stairs and I was shocked. She looked really pretty, I never thought she'd put so much effort into herself. Diane was wearing a dress, a

*Harry's POV*

I fix my bowtie for the hundredth time this evening. I was nervous. My heart was racing, I felt like I was shaking. I couldn't take it any longer in a way. I was pacing around the gazebo, -which was near the bridge- which had candles around it and on it.

"Harry, calm down" Georgia says and the guys nod.

"Harry. Trust us, we'll convince her to stay" Karina says and the girls agree.

"Harry, no one will ever love her as much as you do, okay mate?" Niall says and I nod. I got this.

"She won't be able to resist my help on your choice of songs anyway" Zayn mentions and I let out a shaky laugh.

"What were your choice of songs anyway?" Georgia asks me.

I grab my phone out and look at the playlist.

I hope they explained everything. I hope it convinces Diane. I hope she still loves me.

*Jeni's POV*

"AS IF YOU DO THAT!" I say, laughing my head off. He was telling me about this time he ran around the neighbourhood naked to find his dog who stole his clothes.

"Well. I did and I was eight" Riley says and laughs along with me. After a while the laughter dies down.

"So. Why do you like this place so much?" I ask Riley and he looks at his cup of hot cocoa.

"It reminds me of all the fun times my cousin and I had" Riley replies and I look at him curiously.

"What happened?" I ask him and he sighs.

"He died. He died in a shooting in a club" Riley says and my mouth drops. I immediately felt bad for him. I never meant for him to mention that to me.

"I'm so sorry" I say and Riley looks at me. I could see the tears threatening the walls of his eyes.

"It's fine" Riley says and it gets silent for a while.

"So, who's better. American guys or British guys?" Riley asks me and I couldn't help but smile.

"If all British guys are like you. British"

"Likewise" Riley replies.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask him.

"If all American girls are like you. American" Riley says, "I just like how you don't care about anyone's thoughts about you except your own thoughts"

*Diane's POV*

Louise and I we're walking somewhere and I was getting kinda confused. She wasn't talking to me at all. Instead she was texting -probably Liam- for the whole. entire. time.

It did kinda suck. How everyone had their happy ending and then there's me. Then again, I'm ew and a mess. I had a bag, it had speakers and my phone which had my music.

We end up at the bridge and we stop. "Stay here and don't move" Louise says and she runs off somewhere. So. Does this mean I'm getting ditched cause I can see Louise running to Liam?

I begin playing my songs and I take a seat on the ground.

*Harry's POV*

There she was in a dress which made her look flawless. I see her wrap her arms around herself in the cold and I wanted to just hold her and keep her warm. I watch her take a seat on the ground and I begin to walk towards her. I just knew that it's now or never.

I continued walking and I hear some music in the distance. Probably from Diane. I could tell what it is by now. Clocks, Coldplay.

My footsteps become louder and with the rustle of the leaves, I knew she was going to notice me soon. My heartbeat was as loud as loud could get. A part of me wanted to just run away and leave her there. I just knew I was going to lose her if I did.

Losing her was my biggest fear.

*Diane's POV*

I hear footsteps from afar and I turn to see.

Harry.

He was walking in the winter weather, he was looking at me. I want to just run away but I know if I don't forgive him and don't solve this problem, there was no way I'd be getting over him anytime soon. So I sit there. My music still playing, staring at Harry who's staring at me.

*Harry's POV*

She noticed me. She isn't running away. We were just staring at each other and the distance between us was getting smaller. The closer I was to her, the harder my heart would beat and the sweatier my hands would be.

I just got so nervous and before I knew it. I was in front of her.

"Hi" I say and she smiles. How I've missed that beautiful, mesmerising smile.

"Hi" Diane replies, shyly.

"Could I sit next to you and could we talk?" I ask her and she nods, patting the ground beside her.

*Karina's POV*

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! THEY ARE SO CUTE!" I scream and Georgia and I skip in circles together.

"THEY'RE GETTING ALONG!" Georgia screams and we laugh together.

"HOPEFULLY THEY KISS SOON!" Kat screams excitedly.

"EEEEEE!!" All us girls squeal together. It was kinda weird in a way. We're such stalkers.

*Harry's POV*

"I miss you" I say and she looks at the ground guilty.

"I have my fifteen songs, do you?" I say and she nods.

"So do I" Diane replies. Her voice was little, it wasn't like her.

"What number are you up to with your song?" I ask her.

"Twelve now"

"Twelve for me is Trouble by Coldplay" I say.

"Explain" Diane says and a cold breeze passes us both. I wrap my arms around her waist and I see her cuddle up against me. I guess she's cold too.

"I think of you. It's like my conscious -the spider web- making me realize that I've hurt you way too much. I never meant to cause you trouble, Diane. I never meant to do you harm" I admit.

*Georgia's POV*

I WAS SO HAPPY! They were getting along and the date was going well. Liam told me that Harry and him were on call so we could hear every word they said to each other and that he muted his side of the phone line.

"Well, what's your 9th song? Since two songs have already passed and I do know what they are" Harry mentions to Diane.

"PS: I'm Still Not Over You by Rhianna" Diane admits. I think the title said it all.

"Diane" Harry says.

"Don't. Please don't" Diane says and I wanted to shout at Harry to tell her how he feels.

"Explain" Harry says. Yes. Okay. Do that.

"I'm not over you" Diane admits. YAY!

"St-"

"Harry. No" Diane says and I wanted to shout through the phone 'HE LOVES YOU DIANE'

*Diane's POV*

"This going one by one song isn't working well. Whatever, what's your 9th song?" I say, trying to get this over and done with.

It was hurting me. I loved him so much. Every little thing was setting me off, I wanted to run away but I need closure. I knew that song Trouble by Coldplay.. I knew what he saw in that song.

"You Me At Six's Crash" Harry says. I knew that song as well. I knew what he thought.

"You want me to explain?" Harry says and I shake my head a 'no'. I need to save myself from the pain.

"Your 8th song?" Harry asks me.

"Not Just You by Nasri" I say and he doesn't get it. Or he doesn't know the song.

"Explain it to me" Harry says, throwing in a few extra words in our small talk.

"It kinda meant that you aren't the only one hurting" I say.

*Harry's POV*

I didn't get it. Why was she trying to prevent herself from loving me?

Wait. I hurt her. Three times by now.

"Your 6th song? Since I'm already on my six" Diane asks me.

"Give Me Love" I say and she nods, knowing that it was an Ed Sheeran song.

"It was because, I knew. If I couldn't have you. I wanted someone exactly like you, flaws and all" I say and she moves away from me. Now she turns her body to face me and her eyes start to search me, I didn't know what she was trying to find.

*Diane's POV*

"What was your sixth song?" Harry asks me.

"Out Of My League by Ne-Yo" I say and Harry lightly laughs. He still looked perfect.

"I would've expected a Ne-Yo song sooner or later. Explain" Harry says, grabbing a hold of my hand.

"I was trying to convince myself that I wasn't stupid..." I couldn't finish the sentence. It'll hurt Harry. Why the hell was I caring about him.

Cause you don't want hurt him but he wants to hurt you.

"Go on" Harry says, fixing his curls.

"I wasn't stupid enough to trust you. I knew you were way too good for me... way out of my league" I say and he nods.

"You're way too good for me" Harry says in some tone which makes it looks like he's correcting me.

It was getting dark and the scenery begins to remind me of the masquerade ball. I see a bunch of candles lighting up a gazebo I never noticed before. The rain begins to spit and I look up to the sky.

"Come on, let's take this over there" Harry says and I follow him.

*Jeni's POV*

"So, yeah. I guess I just don't let it get to me" I say, finishing my explanation about how I don't let people get to me.

"I kinda understand it, being a nerd and all... you kinda have to learn to get over the popular guys" Riley says and I take a sip of my hot/cold chocolate.

"So, when are you leaving to go back to Cali?" Riley asks me.

"A few weeks? Two or three" I say, kinda unsure. I didn't actually know. My school hasn't sent me any email or something.

"That's not too far away" Riley says, looking at his cup.

"Don't worry, I won't forget you" I say and he smiles.

"Neither will I"

*Harry's POV*

It began to rain so I took Diane to the gazebo. She was getting cold too so I wanted this to get over and done with so I can make her warm.

"What's your 5th song?" Diane says, shyly again.

"Yellow by Coldplay" I say and her eyes light up to the sound of the song. Diane goes over to her iPod, changing the song to that song.

"Yours?" I ask Diane.

"Not Over You by Gavin Degraw" Diane says and I nod. I didn't need the explanation. I just keep on wondering 'why can't she love me?'

*Diane's POV*

"Your fourth song?" I ask and Harry holds my hand again, feeling empty without it.

"Dreaming With A Broken Heart by John Mayer" Harry says.

"Diane, I need you"

I was crumbling at the thought of Harry needing me. I need him too. I just can't risk getting hurt. I was searching for some kind of reassurance that what I was doing was right. I should've ran while I had the chance.

*Liam's POV*

"Guys, here's my phone. Louise and I are going to spend some quality time" I say and give them my phone.

"Do. Not. Take it off mute" I say, warning the girls especially.

"Have fun, man" Niall says, patting my back and I grab Louise's hand.

"Let's go eat dinner, shall we?" I say and she nods. She's so cute, I swear.

*Georgia's POV*

"W-What was your fourth song?" Harry asks Diane.

"Vegas Skies by The Cab" Diane answers.

"Explain" Harry says.

"Maybe I should take one wrong turn.. maybe I won't regret it" Diane says. DAMN IT HARRY TELL HER YOU LOVE HER THEN KISS HER THEN MAKE OUT WITH HER OR SOMETHING. JUST SHOW HER YOU LOVE HER DAMN IT.

"Maybe you won't. Exactly Diane. I love you. Maybe.. Maybe you love me too" Harry says. GOOD BOY. KEEP QUESTIONING HER.

*Diane's POV*

"Your third song?" I ask, ignoring the last statement.

"Please Don't Let Me Go by Oll-"

"Olly Murs" I cut him off. I knew why that song was in there.

"Yours?" Harry asks me. I think this was getting to both of us by now.

"Just A Fool by Christina Aguliara ft. Blake Shelton" I say.

"Explain it for me" Harry replies.

"I'm just a fool..." I say, trailing off.

*Harry's POV*

No. Diane. I love you too, you're not a fool.

"My second song was Free Fallin' by John Mayer" I say to her and she nods.

"Yours?" I ask her. She didn't want to talk to me but she still was.

"Come Away With Me by Norah Jones" Diane says. I don't know who that girl is... Diane plays that song and it was a very slow song.

"Explain" I say.

"My brother and I. It was the last song we sang together. A guy yesterday with this little girl who is adorable came in and he was telling me about how my brother and I got along so well and how he wants me to perform again" Diane says.

"You should perform" I admit. I want to give her some happiness in her life, even if it's not me.

"Come away with me"

"Dance with me, just one dance" I say and she doesn't fight me.

"And I wanna walk with you on a cloudy day"

I begin to sway with her -hand in hand- recreating the moment we shared in the Masquerade Ball. Her head leans on my shoulder. I love her so much. I know she can't trust me again. I just wish she did. I know if I leave, if she leaves, we both understood how we felt and I think that it's good enough to say goodbye with. I know that it's my fault. There is nothing I could do about it.

"And I wanna wake up with the rain, falling on a tin roof. While I'm safe there in your arms"

The light piano finishes of the song and before I know it Diane pulls away quickly.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I can't do this"

*Karina's POV*

"I'm sorry, Harry. I can't do this" We hear Diane say.

"Guys, we have to stop her" Tory says and I nod.

"Let's run now before she gets away" Georgia says and we all run through the rain.

"Guys, no. Let Harry stop her" Zayn says and we all look dumb struck.

"He's got this" Zayn says.

*Louise's POV*

"Table for two, please" Liam says at the restaurant.

*bzzztt*

----------------------------------------

From: Georgia

It's not working out that well :/

----------------------------------------

I show Liam the text.

"Don't worry, Harry's got it" Liam says and I look at him weirdly. How the hell does he know this?

"How do you know?" I ask him.

"Don't worry" Liam says. Why is he keeping secrets from me? I pout and he laughs at me and we get led to our table.

*Diane's POV*

I have to go. I can't handle this. It's killing me and I'm about to cry. I cannot let him see me cry. I hear my iPod get pulled out and something else gets put on.

[Harry:]

Everybody sees it's you
I'm the one that lost the view

I turn around and he holds me in his arms. I couldn't run away. Not now.

Everybody says we're through
I hope you haven't said it too

I knew where he was going with this and I see tears coming out of Harry's eyes. His eyes expressed desperation, need, they were begging me.

So where
Do we go from here
With all this fear in our eyes
And where
Can love take us now
We've been so far down
We can still touch the sky

He pulls me to the middle of the gazebo and away from my bag. His green eyes had a hold on me and I couldn't leave him.

If we crawl
Till we can walk again
Then we'll run
Until we're strong enough to jump
Then we'll fly
Until there is no winds
So let's crawl, crawl, crawl
Back to love, Yeah
Back to love, Yeah

Harry grips onto my dress and he kept on crying right in front of me. He wasn't ashamed. He trusted me.

Why did I change the pace
Hearts were never meant to race
I always felt the need for space
But now I can't reach your face
So where
Are you standing now
Are you in the crowd of my faults
Love, can you see my hand?
I need one more chance
We can still have it all

"We can still have it all, Diane" Harry repeats adding my name. His voice was crumbling on some words and I hold onto him a little tighter. I can't fight this. I might want to get over but he doesn't and that's going to make me think about him everyday, every second, cause he isn't over me.

If we crawl (if we crawl)
Till we can walk again
Then we'll run (then we'll run)
Until we're strong enough to jump
Then we'll fly
Until there is no winds
So let's crawl, crawl, crawl
Back to love, Yeah
Back to love, yeaaah

Harry makes me lean back to the ground.

"Beautiful"

I think of that time and my heart shatters at the moment. I don't care if I lose it. I just need him to love me and never hurt me.

Everybody see's it's you
Well I never wanna lose that view

So we'll crawl (if we crawl)
Till we can walk again
Then we'll run
Until we're strong enough to jump
Then we'll fly
Until there is no winds
So let's crawl, crawl, crawl

Harry strongly sings this part and the passion was a fire keeping me warm.

So we'll crawl (ooh)
Till we can walk again (till we can walk again)
Then we'll run (we'll run)
Until we're strong enough to jump (until we're strong enough to jump)
Then we'll fly (then we'll fly)
Until there is no winds
So let's crawl, let's crawl, let's crawl
Back to love

*Harry's POV*

"What was your first song?" I ask Diane. I didn't really care that I was crying right now. She needs to see how much I'm hurting.

"Letting Go by Maribelle Anes" Diane says.

"Why?" I ask her.

"I'm trying to let you go, you can do so much better than me" Diane answers, I push her hair behind her ear and my hands hold her face softly.

"Don't let me go, please, I need you. I am nothing without you" I say and I lean in closer to her.

"Please" I beg and our nose begin to touch. I lean in a little more and see that Diane's closed her eyes. Is that a yes?

I don't care and I go straight in for the kill. I kiss her, my hands holding her face. We let go and she looks at me. Yes, I know. I didn't fully kiss her.

"I need you too" Diane admits and I kiss her back, smiling madly into the kiss. I should say thank you but I couldn't right now. I was so happy and it was showing. I was putting my all into the kiss. The rain pours a little harder and we can hear the rain hitting the roof. My hands slide to the back of her neck and I push myself closer to her, if it's possible. Diane's hands finally move off my chest and to my face, we were drowning into the kiss. I pull away slowly and we open our eyes to see all the candles have lost their flame. The only light we had was a lightpost which was far, far away. You could figure it's really dark right now.

"I-I love you, Harry Styles" Diane says, stuttering. It was so out of the blue and the poor girl was blushing her cheeks off.

"I love you so much, Diane Gaba. Would you be mine?" I ask her and she nods.

"Can you kiss me?" Diane asks me, shyly.

"I thought you'd never ask" I say and kiss her. Our lips lock with each other, her arms wrap around my neck tightly.

"YAY!"

"Get in there, Harry!"

"AAAWWWWWHHHH!"

We began smiling into the kiss some more and I couldn't be any happier.

*Liam's POV*

"Hello, ma'am. I'm Liam" I say, introducing myself to Louise's mum.

"Hello, thank you for bringing my daughter back. How did Harry and Diane go?" Louise's mum asks Louise.

"We don't know" Louise says and her mum puts an 'oh' face.

"So, Liam. I do approve of you after all you've done to my daughter. It's just one thing"

"What is it, ma'am?" I say.

"Don't hurt her" Her mum says.

"I won't and if I do I will never forgive myself" I say and she nods.

"Good night, Liam" her mum says and closes the door on me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOO! YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER?

Well, tell me your favorite moment.

Also, forget to join the contest ;)

Also, listen to Crash by You Me At Six. It's amazing.

Keira xx

Continue Reading