Double Trouble

Galing kay FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... Higit pa

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 3

792 11 7
Galing kay FinLuGrafie

Alessandro

1 day ago

It's currently 22:00 p.m. and I finally finished the work for today. As a Mafia Don and legal guardian of my younger siblings, I have many things to take care of. Additionally I try to spend as much time with them as possible. In the meantime, all my brothers grew up and are now handsome big men. Only our triplets would still be teenagers.

Our triplets.

I hope, they have a great life wherever they now. Maybe they are still in love with stuffed animals.

The thoughts about them are painful, especially because this one question doesn't want to get out of my head.

Are they alive?

I really, really hope so. Everybody changed since this day. I too. I hide behind my work, search still every day for them and try to be something like a father for my other brothers since our father couldn't live with the pain of their kidnapping and the suicide of our mother so he goes on work travels and work travels as long as he doesn't have to get into this house. The house which reminds us all each day, how weak we were and still are. My search ends always in dead ends. Nothing. Our sunshines are like swallowed up by the ground. A mafia family is always cold and not so emotional among themself but with the last light which erased in the darkness with their disappear, our family diverged and hides all the emotions behind an unbreakable mask.

I'm the fucking don form the second biggest mafia and can't find them, it's unbelievable and frustrating but unfortunately the reality.

Fuck. If I think more about them, I won't be able to go home.

Just as I was about stand up, a call come in. Argh. I was about to head home in 1min. I hope for them it's important otherwise, beg god for a place in heaven.

"Hello is this Alessandro DeLuca?" - a woman asks on the other line.

"Yes. I hope for you this here is important. I've better things to do in my free time than talking to you and have a coffee party. Speak." I respond cold.

"Clearly siblings." - the woman mumbles but goes instantly on. "Yes, it's important. I'm Guila Havers, a social worker. We have your little siblings Neliana Mercury DeLuca and Neliono Nercurio DeLuca in our custody because their foster parents died probably being murdered and the only number we could find is yours. Would you like to take them in? Otherwise they'd go back into the system or an orphanage." - Havers says.

I astonished. I mean, I just talked about us not being able to find them, nevertheless how hard we tried. And now, they should have find them and wait-. Why only Neliana and Neliono? Where's Nelione? "Are you sure it's them? And what about Nelione?"

"Yes, we did an DNA test and the result is 99,7%. And I didn't know anything about a Nelione. The only two were Neliana and Neliono. Identical twins according to the database and the looks."- Havers.

That's them. We found them. No, we found Lia and Lio. But where's Lione? He should be with them.

"Mr. DeLuca are you still there? Would you like to take custody over them?" - Havers. I forgot I am still on the phone.

"Yes. Yes, of course, I would love to. Send me all the needed documents. And where are they now?"

"We're in Denmark." - Havers responds. Denmark?! I thought russia or something like that. But Denmark? Never mind. At least we have our principessa and Lio back. And we'll find Lione soon too.

"My brothers Riccardo and Leonardo will pick them there up." I would pick them up by myself but with their return I need to organize a lot. Everything has to be perfect for their arrival.

"Perfect. Bye." - Havers says.

Wow. I must ease this information down. We found them. We really found them.

My brothers. Fuck. How should I tell them.

I don't have other options so let's go to the lion enclosure.

-

"Everybody down. NOW." - I shout as soon as I enter our house. Only a few seconds later I hear many footsteps and whining. They know, they shouldn't disorder me even if they want to. At least one thing that went right in the past few years. As they all are down, I say: "Living room."

As soon as we're all in the living room, the questions start.

"Why we're here?" - Niccolo asks normally. Thanks god at least one.

"What do you want now?" - of course that comes from Georgio.

"I didn't do anything!" - Damon demands.

"Of course you did something what about-" - Damian is interrupted by Damon.

"Shut your damn mouth!"

"Language! And stop!" Silence. Thanks to Leonardo. "Damon, we'll talk later but now I think Sandro has something important to say! So shut up!"

"Let me speak first without interruption and then y'all can asks your questions. Understand?" One-piece Yes as an answer.

"Today I got a call from Denmark-" I start but am interrupt.

"What?"

"I said NO INTERRUPTION!" - Niccolo mutters a sorry and looks down. Good.

"So I got a call from Denmark. It was a social worker who found the Ne's." At first the good news, then the little tick.

"No way!" - I didn't expect Valentino to speak first.

"They really found Nelione, Neliono and Neliana?" - Riccardo asks unbelieved.

"Yes but there's the tick ... they spoke only about Neliono and Neliana. They said also in the database were only them. Nothing about Nelione."

A lot of mutters fill up the room. Then Riccardo speaks up happily. A real smile this time. "I think the only one who know the answer is Lio and Lia. We should ask them then. But now I want everybody to prepare their rooms. Leonardo and I will pick them up. So hurry up! The princess returns."

And with that everybody goes to 'work' except of Damon. But I don't blame him at the moment because I know he has problems with feelings and how to show them. So for now I let it go.

Leonardo

My sorellina returns home. I'm so happy. I thinks it's also the first time I feel something again. The last years since the kidnapping were hard and nerve wracking.

Sandro took over the mafia so he has much to do and our father thought he could leave only because he is broken and the house reminds him on them. We were broken too and needed his support or if any his presence. Sandro was eighteen, Ric seventeen and I sixteen when our mother committed suicide and our father left. Sandro took over all the custodies and tried to raise us as goof as possible with the help of our eldest cousins Ernesto and Lorenzo. Ric got into the mother role and I help Sandro with the father role - I hate to call it that way but you know what I mean.

Maybe Sandro doesn't blame our father for the leave but I do. It was his responsibility as a father to be there when the family need him. But he wasn't. And I'm not going to forgive him so fast for it even if our family will find with Ne's return peace again.

"What do you think they are like?" - Ric asks me. 10 minutes ago we arrived in Denmark and at the moment we're on our way to the school secretary from Neliana's and Neliono's school because they said we should pick them up there.

"They cannot have changed that much. I mean Lia had such an happy character and a loud mouth. I doubt that she lost it only because we didn't see her in 10 years. And Lio is more silent and let his sister or brother speak for him."

How wrong I was.

We arrive by the secretariat. I was about to just go in. Of course without a knocking but Ric slaps my hand away and gives me a typical Riccardo look. You must know: Riccardo is the politest brother with a very good or just 'normal' behavior in the public. He values behavior in this moment - even from me. He knocks and enters the secretary. There're many people which look stressed and annoyed.

"Hallo, I'm Riccardo DeLuca and this my brother Leonardo DeLuca. We're here for Neliana and Neliono DeLuca." - Ric says coldly. As soon as all the people in the office hear the names from my siblings their eyes widen and they begin to shake. Normally, people only shows this things when they're afraid of something or someone. I know that we look scary, but I doubt that they know about us.

A blond hair woman walks to us. "Ah perfect, I'm Guila Havers, your siblings social worker. I spoke, I think with the eldest brother?"

"Yes exactly, where are the two? We would like to bring them home as fast as possibly." - Ric replies friendly but slightly annoyed. I know that he just tries to say kind 'We don't want to be here any longer and came only for our Juniors'.

Suddenly she seems to be nervous ...

Oh no please not again ...

"Where are they?" I asks harsh. I want my siblings, nothing else.

"Ehh yes that's the problem. They left." - Havers mumbles and stretches her neck.

"What they left?!" At this moment I am furious. We just found them and now they are gone again? No no no not again. It can't be. "Tell us why they left and if you're the reason pray to god for a place in heaven." I say dangerous cold.

Her eyes widen but she stays calm. "We called them to office, they came ..." With a special entrance, she thought "... we talked about why they had to come and normal stuff. When I was about to tell them you both would come, N-Neliana got a call. They talked in a language, I didn't understand. But only after a few words, they ran formally out of the office. I tried to stop them but Neliana just said 'say them we'll meet them on the right airport'." She talks further and apologized but I don't pay real attention anymore.

My brain rattles. I have so many question:

Do they know we use a private airport?

If yes, how?

Why do they spoke in another language while the call?

Why were they just going without a bye? And I noticed the little break by 'they came' and 'normal stuff' too. Like it happened something special or so. Suspicious. I'll find out. Always. But know we must leave or else I'll go crazy here.

By the look on Ric's face, I can say he has the same questions like me.

Right now I don't care about manners so I say "Come to the private area by the Castrup Airport. We'll sign there all the left over documents" and leave. Riccardo direct behind me.

-

As soon as we sit down in the car, I take my face in my hands, drive trough my now tousled hair and breathe out heavy. I'm on the verge of freaking out. Breathe Leo. Breathe.

Sandro came home.

He told us that he found Lia and Lio.

We flew to Denmark.

We drove to their school

We spoke the Havers.

She told us that they left.

They left.

Fuck.

Again. I fucked up again. I-

My thought were luckily interrupt by the now more soft voice of Ric.

"Leo, it's not your fault. It. Isn't. Your. Fault. Maybe they just didn't want to be there any longer. Nobody knows. But what I know is that we are in the same country as them, we'll meet them and bring them home. I promise." Ric knows always what the other person needs. And at the moment only the sigh of the twins can release me.

"You're ok?" No I'm not. I failed. Again. But I reply with a "Yeah".

He doesn't believe me but he knows not to force me.

"Come on. We can only head to the airport and must hope - " He was interrupt by a ringtone. He mutters "Fuck" I am about to correct him but he shows me the display and I do the thing I've never done before ... I curse. "Holy fuck. We're going to die."

Alessandro.

Such little - it isn't that little but never mind - name with such a big meaning.

Riccardo picks up. He's crazy. If he finds out we lost our siblings again, he ... I don't know what he will do but probably nothing good.

"Alessandro."

"Riccardo, how are they? Are they fine? Can I speak with them?"- Sandro rambles. Wow. He never cares that much about any of us. He never cares generally. Ouch.

"Em yes that's the problem." - Ric laughs nervously.

"Riccardo, What. Is. With. Them." - Alessandro can hear out of Ric' voice that something isn't right and can put one and one together.

"LEONARDO" - Sandro. Fuck.

"Yeah."

"Not yeah. Say me NOW what is with them. I swear if you both did-" To my astonishment Ric cuts Sandro up. Thanks god. Riccardo is normally the only one who can stir an furious Alessandro.

"Stop. Enough. They left, okay?! They left the office when the social worker Harpers spoke with them. She said Lia got a call and they left. No need to push us. We are already high guilty! Leo had nearly a panic attack a few seconds ago and -" with that I know this is a speak between them. Only them. Even if I'm in the 'oldest family men group' too, I know they two must talk now. So I go out of the car and wait while I just stare at the beautiful nature here in Denmark. I never knew that it's so beautiful.

After around 10 minutes Riccardo ends the call and says "We head up to the airport and will wait for them there."

„It's not like that we have another possibility." - I mumble and watch the landscape driving by.

2412 words

Moinsen wolfs,

I know I know I'm bad ... next chapter I promise they will meet ;)

Today a chapter in another perspective .

Tips, opinion, ect. gladly in the comments.

See you next time,

FinLu🦜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
224K 4.9K 23
Meet the triplets Apollo, Ares and Athena. While they were living their perfect life full of luxury, love and care with their parents and 6 older bro...
64.9K 1.4K 18
🩷Alessia Aurora Marino🩷 The Marino's are the second strongest/largest mafia to ever come around. Their name is world known that installs deep amoun...
173K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...