LOVE

By Ruby160196

When I saw her in the MV with GD hyung,she put a spell on me.The spell of LOVE .Her charm is dangerous that y... More

♥️
Characters ❤
Glimpse of thier past
1
2
Those eyes
feels different
Fan boying
Blackpink in your area
who is that
whitsle to my heart
Monster Rookies
maybe a tiny crush
looking at you
Bonding
Brother
Group chat
slay like queens
laughs and silly acts
♥️
21
22
23
not an update 💕
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
Author's note
Epilogue

41

485 24 41
By Ruby160196

Jennie look at him . And his ears became red .

" I said , i will find some one who become flustered when I look at him . When i caress his hair ."

He become more flustered when she came near his ear .

" When i kiss him "

His eyes widen when her hot breath on his neck . She can see he gulping . She secretly smirked at her effect on him . She slowly moved away from him and smiled innocently. He smiled nervously and nodded still in the moment.

" Tae , are you lost somewhere ? "

He shaked his head still can't get over the feeling.

" Taetae , should i start to accept the numbers from idols that is getting from inkigayo ? It's so much , i got almost everyone's numbers . Hmm , i should pick one from it and try to go for a date. It will help me to find my Mr. Right ."

She smirked internally when she saw taehyung crushing the paper in the table. She forget about the hate she received when she is with him .

" Taetae, do yo know . I had got proposals from so many male idols even female idols . Also got proposals from western artists to business icons "

She giggled when she remembered her new manager's face when he gets so many requests from idols just to talk to her .

" Ah , now i remember. I got a call from Harry styles. Oh god he said he loved my performance very much . And do you know taetae, he even gave me his personal number . He said i can call him anytime. His voice is soooooo goooood "

Taehyung can't handle more . He grabbed her and slowly slammed her near the wall . He came dangerously close to her.

" STOP , stop talking about him . Why are doing this , huh? You consider all the idols expect me . You even consider female idols too .You flirt with all your members , even my members expect me . Why are you excluding me ? WHY? WHY? WHY?"

Jennie was speechless.

" Taetae, You are my br

He immediately cut her off.

" No no don't call me your brother , please "

She felt guilty for teasing him . She just want to know that did he really like her like she over hear from lisoo talk. Now he was literally on the breakdown point .she hugged him .

" Taetae, i was just joking.why are you crying? It's just a joke that i consider you as my bro .like how could I consider this most handsome man in the world as my bro ?

She giggled when she saw a slight smile on his lips . She cupped his face and kissed him on his forehead.He close his eyes in bliss .She now knows the reality, she just want to hear the confirmation.

" Taetae , do you like me more than as your friend?"

He straighten his posture and look with a big eyes . But he took deep breath and whispered a " Now or never" to him .she was waiting for his answer.

" I don't like you kim Jennie"

When he said that , a pain induced in her .Her face fell , but kept a smile in her lips .

" Oh , I thought

He immediately cut her off by cupping her face . And slowly carresing her right cheek with his thumb .

" I LOVE YOU KIM JENNIE"

She gasped when she hear that. LOVE is a big word . She thought he would have a crush on her but here he is confessing his love for her .

" Taetae , what are saying. Love is a big word .You should not joke abo

He grab her small waist and slammed her to his body . Her eyes got widened when she felt his hands on her bare waist .

" It's not a joke jenjen , I fucking love you from the day I saw you .From the moment I hear you , From the moment I knew your existence."

Jennie felt his hand roaming on her waist. She felt glittering feeling in her stomach.

" Jenjen you wanna know my one sided love story "

She nodded slowly still in that effect. He smiled and made her sit in the bed and he sat beside her .When he was telling his side of story , her eyes filled with tears . When finish it , she jump to him and he catch her with waist but lost his balance and fall to bed .She sobbed while hugging him .

" Hey why are you crying , it's ok if you don't love me , but please give us a chance "

He said while tearing up. Her heart felt pain when she hear his restless and vulnerable sound . She get away from him and stand up without showing any emotions. She started to go out of the room . His tears flowed at the thought of lossing her , her friendship. This is what he was afraid of . The moment she go away from him like this .He covered his face and cried , he control his sobs .

But suddenly someone remove his hands . He look at her . His jenjen . Who is standing infront of him . He felt vulnerable at the thought of losing her to someone and watching her being another person's. His tears are falling non stop .He cared less about his manly image , she has the power to bring out the baby character inside him .

" Tae tae, I LIKE YOU too"

He felt like whole new bliss . A warmness of love .

" Really"

She shyly nodded . He smirk when he saw her mandu cheeks getting into red colour.

" Are you blushing my lady "

She cupped her cheeks and nodded no . He found it so adorable. He was looking at her like intensely while his eyes is full of love. Her eyes met his eyes and she can feel her cheeks getting more red .

" Aww my baby , i was waiting for the day you will know about my love for you . Finally today i confessed and you also confessed back . I know you don't love me , but you must know that i will wait for the day your " I like you" change in to "I love You " . I will wait for you my love . I will wait for you."

She giggled but choked a sob . Finally she knew someone love her like she dreamed . He hold her neck from both sides and kiss her forehead, then her two eyes while she closed it , then her cheeks . He showered all her face expect her lips with kisses . She open her eyes and saw him holding her both hands while kneeling down.

" Jenjen , will you give me the right to be your knight in armour. I will be your guardian angel, your bestfriend,your lover . If you give me one chance i will show you how much i love you . I Love you jenjen , please be my girlfriend and let's face all the hardship together. Will you be my love ?"

She look at him , she remembered the stories her mom told her during childhood days . She said her prince will arrive to love her and protect her and they will both build a beautiful kingdom with love. You both will be the king and Queen that kingdom that  made by thier love & trust .He will always treat you like a queen.Her thoughts got interrupted by his deep voice.

" Will you be my queen ?"

She was shocked how can he know about her thoughts .she smiled at his eagerness.

" I will, I will be your girlfriend.Please be patient with me taetae, my past haunts me .it take some time to trust you as my patner . Will you ?"

He nodded in a heart beat . And jump and hug her . He felt completed and kept kissing her hair . She laughed at his cute excitement.

" You are such a baby taetae"

He blushed but smirked and look straight in the her eyes.

" Yes, I am a baby .your baby "

Jennie don't know what to do . She just avoided his intense stare . He naughtily smiled.

" Jenjen, can i kiss you "

She startled by the question. She always  kept her first kiss for that person who will love her unconditionally .she closed her eyes and thought about her hard days she went through and how much he stood with her . Even when that fake dating news , he was with her even when he was hurt by that . He was there for her cheering for her important days , Even today he was there for without even asking. He was always there for her , his eyes always held adoration when he look at her , he cherish her from the day they met .She closed opened her eyes and decided to tell her decision.

Hey loves ♥️,

Long time no see . Here is the special chapter. Finally both confessed.what do you think will she loose her precious first kiss to him ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 897 22
You held me at my worst, You made me feel the best. You made me love myself even more, You love me like no one else has ever did. I can never explai...
5.4K 115 53
❒Kpop fanfic Lee Y/n is a girl with many secrets. Watch as her story goes and her secrets reveal Bangpink+Enhypen+Txt Ships #Liskook #Taennie #Jiros...
6.8K 431 11
It was my best decision, I eloped.. And I got my seven memorable days. Yes, the 7 best days of my life. -Kim Jisoo #No.1 on yoonsoo- 18 February 2021
486K 15.3K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk