ππ‹π€π‚πŠ | f. weasley

By -iceeyoo

( the golden trio era ) the one in which the prankster finds his peace in the girl with secrets ❝She's the ex... More

BLACK
π†π‘π€ππ‡πˆπ‚π’
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine

sixty-two

1.8K 73 27
By -iceeyoo

THE NEXT FEW DAYS HAD BEEN HELL FOR HARRY, and indirectly, Cassie too. Delilah had reduced contact with Cassie and Dean for the week, informing them through a note saying that she was going to be full-heartedly supporting her brother and didn't want to get orchestrated from her house for talking to literally any Gryffindor. She promised, however, she would begin hanging out with them as soon as things cooled down, but at least for now, she had to maintain her distance. 

Blaise Zabini on the other hand would not stop commenting on how over his head Harry was to have entered the competition as a fourth champion and how he should learn to let other people have the spotlight instead of hogging it all the time. Cassie had gotten so exhausted from hearing him that she'd 'accidentally' spilt some of the potion they'd been brewing on his uniform, causing huge holes in the robe, the potion burning through the silks. 

Meanwhile, Ron was still being a prick to Harry, who was responding with equal spite. Hermoine having tired of playing a diplomat had begun ditching the boys to spend time with Cassie and patch up their friendship. 

"I hate boys," Hermoine groaned into the book earning a laugh from Cassie. The two had been studying in the library for an hour now. 

"If you keep thinking about them, you'll never be able to focus," she said knowingly. 

"But they are my life," Hermoine admitted sadly, "They are my best friends and I can't bear to see them feuding over something so silly,"

"I get it," Cassie gave a tight-lipped smile, "The tykes have been official for barely a few weeks, but I would do anything to protect any one of them,"

"By the way, how are they?" the girl asked, her eyes lighting up at the mention of Cassie's new friends. 

"Amazing," Cassie blushed, "Delilah is really cool. She's smart and level-headed; got the perfect amount of sass and gets along with almost anyone. Blaise looks like an arrogant prick but in reality, he's the sweetest, most loyal guy you'll find in your life and Dean is a fire-cracker; so much energy and excitement. I love them all,"

"That's really nice to know," Hermoine smiled with all her genuineness, glad her friend found herself a troupe. 

The two went back to taking down notes for their Muggle Studies assignment when a tall boy appeared from behind the large pile of books on their right and pleaded, "Hide me please,"

Cassie moved her legs and pushed Viktor under the desk just in time. A huge line of girls walked passed their table in search of the champion and famed seeker. One of the girls stopped at their table, asking Hermoine if they'd seen Krum. 

"Oh he was headed to the History of Magic section," she lied, making the girls rush there. When the last one was out of sight, Cassie and Hermoine grabbed their books and signalled Viktor to follow them into the secluded sections of the library. 

Sure enough, as soon as they had escaped, the girls had returned to their table to question them about their false tip. 

"Thank you," Viktor said stiffly, "Cassie and Her-" 

"Her-my-o-nee," the girl sounded out, noticing how Viktor was struggling to say her name.

"Her-mio-nini," Viktor repeated back, making both Cassie and Granger burst into giggles.

"Vat, vat did I do?" Viktor asked puzzled.

"It's okay, we'll work on it," Hermoine said kindly, making a slight shade of pink colour Viktor's cheek. 

"Vat are yew doing?" Viktor asked Cassie, who was now filling her sheets into the folder before accidentally losing one of them. 

"Oh, homework," she replied, taking a leaflet that flew out of her grasp into Viktor's hand, "Non-champions have to study for tests and assignments remember?" she teased light-heartedly. 

"Ha ha," Viktor said sourly, "I did not even vant this,"

"Really?" Hermoine asked surprised at this revelation. 

"More fame is ненужни," Viktor sighed, running his fingers through his hair. 

"Unnecessary or needless, rather," Cassie translated for Hermoine. 

"Sorry, I still not very good vit English," Krum flushed at the bushy-haired girl. 

"Oh no, it's quite alright," Hermoine assured, placing a reassuring hand over his, squeezing it once. Viktor stared at her hand, his face almost passive and unreadable which made Hermoine awkwardly pull her hand back. 

"I should get going," she bristled, standing up straight, grabbing her books and rushing out with a brief, "I'll see you both around,"

"изплаших ли я?" Viktor asked Cassie in a miserable tone when Hermoine was out of earshot. 

(Translation: "Did I scare her?")

"не знам точно?" Cassie replied unsurely, watching the girl leave the library with great speed, face flushed, angrily tucking back her frizzy hair. 

(Translation: "I don't know exactly?")

"тя има хубави ръце," Viktor mumbled softly, but loud enough for Cassie to hear, making her snort rather loudly. 

(Translation: "She has nice hands,")

"тя има хубави ръце?" Cassie repeated, cupping her mouth as she tried to stop herself for laughing. 

(Translation: "She has nice hands?")

"да! имам предвид, че са наистина меки, топли и удобни," Viktor trailed off, blood rushing into his cheeks, leaving scarlet splashes. 

(Translation: "Yeah! I mean, they are really soft and warm, and comfortable,")

"Oh my god this is hilarious," Cassie laughed, digging her head into her arms as she leaned on the table, her body shaking furiously as she tried to be as quiet as possible.

"It is not funny," Viktor said crossly, his arms tucked within each other as he leaned against the chair, "Vy 're yew laffing?"

"Oh you sweet sweet man," Cassie grinned, patting Viktor's shoulder as she got up, "I needed that, thank you,"

"Vat vas so funny?" Viktor pressed on, still unable to understand Cassie's reaction. 

"Viktor when was the last time you dated someone?" 

"никога. Нямах време," Viktor replied truthfully. 

(Translation: "Never. I haven't had the time,")

"Okay," Cassie nodded, understanding his plight, "When was the last time you spoke to a girl you liked?"

"никога. Нямах време," Viktor repeated, slowly understanding Cassie's reaction.

(Translation: "Never. I haven't had the time,")

"Merlin's balls," Cassie muttered to herself, smiling, "You're going to need all the help you can get,"

"Yay?" Viktor responded unsurely to her statement, making Cassie burst into another fit of laughter. 

"Сега ме караш да се съмнявам в кариерата си, Каси. Чувствам, че трябваше да стана комик, а не търсач." Viktor mused as they sneaked out of the library, Cassie letting out another hearty laugh at his statement as they parted ways. Viktor couldn't help but smile at the girl's laughter. It surely was contagious. 

(Translation: "Now you're making me question my career, Cassie. I feel like I should have become a comedian, not a seeker.")

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ⁅ - ෴ - ⁆ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

WAITING FOR POTIONS WAS RATHER FRUSTRATING TODAY. Cassie was standing next to Blaise, deep in conversation about which ingredient was to be used in the 'Famous French Method for the Bite of a Mad Dog'. Cassie had used the Spirit of Myrrh with Julia during the summer and was arguing over how that works perfectly well instead of the textbook alternative of camphorated spirit — the ingredient Blaise was campaigning for. 

"Do you two have to discuss class before it has even begun?" groaned Malfoy, sending a murderous look their way. 

"Why yes, cousin," Cassie snarked back, "We thoroughly enjoy it,"

"It's our favourite past time," Blaise nodded, "Truly the most fun,"

"What a pain," Malfoy rolled his eyes, shaking his head and briefly looking at Pansy, who turned scarlet red the moment he laid his eyes on her. 

But before Blaise and Cassie could laugh about the oblivious Malfoy and Pansy's painfully obvious crush on him, the entire group waiting near the dungeons turned to face Harry, Hermoine and the rest of Gryffindor making their way downstairs. 

And then at once, each Slytherin student (with the exception of Blaise who really didn't care to participate in this petty behaviour) was showing off the large badge on the front of their robes (something Cassie hadn't noticed amidst her scholastic argument). She would have easily assumed them to be S.P.E.W. badges if not for standing directly beside Malfoy to read the message it bore in luminous red letters that burnt brightly in the dimly lit underground passage: 'SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY — THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION!' 

"Like them, Potter?" said Malfoy loudly as Harry approached. "And this isn't all they do -look!"

He pressed his badge into his chest, and the message upon it vanished, to be replaced by another one, which glowed green: 'POTTER STINKS!'

And suddenly, Cassie had the impulsive urge to punch Malfoy right in the face — and she would have if not for Blaise almost instinctively grabbing both her hands from behind and locking her in place before she got another detention for something that honestly, deserved to happen. 

"Oh very funny," Hermione said sarcastically to Pansy Parkinson and her gang of Slytherin girls, who were laughing harder than anyone, "really witty."

"So hilarious," Cassie added, seething at Malfoy while trying to wriggle out of Zabini's crazy strong hold, "Look at me, I'm shaking," 

Malfoy took a brief step back, his smile faltering for just a second. He knew how mad Cassie could get if someone crossed a line with her — he had already experienced it once and wanted nothing but to never experience it again. 

Ron was standing against the wall with Dean and Seamus. He wasn't laughing, but he wasn't sticking up for Harry either. This was painful. 

"Want one, Granger?" said Pansy, holding out a badge to Hermione. "I've got loads. But don't touch my hand, now. I've just washed it, you see; don't want a Mudblood sliming it up."

And just like that, one hand was free. Blaise was using his entire energy to hold her back. 

Cassie tried to reach for her wand but Harry was faster. People all around them scrambled out of the way, backing down the corridor.

"Harry!" Hermione said warningly.

"Go on, then, Potter," Malfoy said quietly, drawing out his own wand. "Moody's not here to look after you now - do it, if you've got the guts -" 

For a split second, they looked into each other's eyes, and then, at exactly the same time, both acted.

"Funnunculus!" Harry yelled. 

"Densaugeo!" screamed Malfoy. 

Jets of light shot from both wands hit each other in midair, and ricocheted off at angles - Harry's hit Goyle in the face, and Malfoy's hit Hermione. Goyle bellowed and put his hands to his nose, where great ugly boils were springing up - Hermione, whimpering in panic, was clutching her mouth. 

"Hermione!"

Ron had hurried forward to see what was wrong with her; Harry turned and saw Ron dragging Hermione's hand away from her face. It wasn't a pretty sight. Hermione's front teeth - already larger than average - were now growing at an alarming rate; she was looking more and more like a beaver as her teeth elongated, past her bottom lip, toward her chin - panic-stricken, she felt them and let out a terrified cry.

Blaise let Cassie go at once. She ran towards the bushy-haired girl, standing directly in front of her face so that no one could see her state.  

"And what is all this noise about?" said a soft, deadly voice.

Snape had arrived. The Slytherins clamoured to give their explanations; Snape pointed a long yellow finger at Malfoy and said, "Explain." 

"Potter attacked me, sir -" 

"We attacked each other at the same time!" Harry shouted. 

"- and he hit Goyle - look -"

Snape examined Goyle, whose face now resembled something that would have been at home in a book on poisonous fungi.

"Hospital wing, Goyle," Snape said calmly. 

"Malfoy got Hermione!" Ron said. "Look!" 

Cassie face-palmed herself mentally. The last person who would sympathise with Hermoine in this situation was Snape. 

He forced Hermione to show Snape her teeth - she was doing her best to hide them with her hands, though this was difficult as they had now grown down past her collar. Pansy Parkinson and the other Slytherin girls were doubled up with silent giggles, pointing at Hermione from behind Snape'sback. 

Snape looked coldly at Hermione, then said, "I see no difference."

"OH, you slimy son of a-" Cassie started, rolling her eyes dramatically. She turned Hermoine around and guided her out of the hallway. 

"Twenty points from Gryffindor just for that," Snape called out, his voice echoing through the passage but Cassie didn't care — instead she shoved Hermoine up a few stairs and quickly turned around to look at Snape directly in the eyes, grinned, and flipped the bird. 

Jaws dropped, mouths were covered, Harry was grinning from ear to ear, Blaise was hiding behind a pillar to control his laughter, Malfoy and Pansy stood there aghast and appalled and best of all, Snape sneered, nostrils flaring before yelling out, "A HUNDRED POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR AND DETENTION FOR YOU MISS BLACK,"

"Worth every moment," Cassie grinned, running to Hermoine who had been standing at the landing unaware of what Cassie had just done. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 54 16
The irony, that the golden bird cage was a reflection of herself- a worthy possession of her dammed soul. Literally. sirius black x fem!oc A/n 2024...
168K 5.5K 76
━━ ❛ FALSE GODS ❜ ❲ ✹ H. POTTER ❳ ──────...
1.7K 48 40
George Weasley fanfic! Complete! I'm probably going to rewrite this so it makes more sense. The Daughter of Sirius Black is at Hogwarts, making frien...
243K 2.8K 66
- This book is just short stories from both the golden trios era and the Marauders era. This is just some fun ideas I've come up with and hope yous e...