Warm Love|✓

By talesofdevil

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... More

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

17

10.7K 633 31
By talesofdevil

Every time I search for the meaning of love,
Why your face flashes.

From the deep water comes the crocodile.

He is twice the length of a tall man, ready to pounce at you, his predictor eyes prying at us. He is not alone, accompanied by tier of the same spices. Some sprawled on the sandbank, basking in the sun. Others raised eyes, and raised nostril out of the water, breathing the air.

In all my life, I've never seen a crocodile so close with just an iron rod reel separating us.

I crank my neck to my right, to take a peep at the man. My fingers fiddling with
each other. He happens to be to blank for me to figure out. But with his hands tied in fist and jaw clenched, a passerby can also figure out that he is trying to surpass his temper. I being the cause, his mien is bothering me to crore. Erupting nothing but fear. Not to forget the land we are standing being, bask and float, of crocodile.

My failed attempt, I'd pulled with my sneaking session, without weighting the pro's and con's. The greed for mirage like freedom brings me the honour, where the resonant heartbeat of mine constantly echoing in my ears. Given the past incident of the loud booming noise, from the influx of visitors, he did picked me out. Distinguish me out from the crowd of thousands of people. Dragging me like a raged doll, he brings me here.

"Kiraz. Look to your left, diagonal from the corner. There's the one who always touch my eyes. His name is Hunter." I glance to the pointed direction where a mugger crocodile, olive green with a hint of golden dots, lay motionless on the giant rock. But his eyes, red aperture enclosed with black iris, makes him stand out the most. I looked at him quizzical wanting to know why out of all, the creature, catches his attention.

Was it because of it's eyes?

He just shrugs his shoulder, beffuddling me more. Making me forget my own trouble.

Gazing at me, he speaks irrelevantly,
"Hunter there promulgates survival. When he was born he was afflicted by a disease, which affected his eyes. He lost his eyesight but dared to give upon his will power. Always a loner, not care to mingle with others. Among the all he is the best nimrod. Among the all he is the best nimrod. He would manipulate the prey, crawl towards him, and hunt it." He says nonchalantly.

His sleevles rolled up till his elbow, showing the inked skin making him appear more dangerous, at the same time, appealing.

A sight to behold, a reason to fear, and thorn of pain.

"Why are we here?" I stammer out my words, wanting to just escape. My voice hoarse, sounding foreign to my ears. I gulp again to provide moisture to my dry out throat.

"Yes!"

I turn to face him. He nods his head, acting as if he is, thinking of a reason. I bit my lips unknowingly, anxiety crawling in me.

"We'll go into that question, later. Before that we will discuss few things." The golden streaks of settling sun falls on his side profile enchanting his face. He tucks me gently towards him, as if, painting on a white canvas, delicately swirling the brush.

"A little birdy today plotted her escape plan. Ev'n after warning, properly engraving the consequences, still she got her clipped wings, ready for a flight. Albeit, I caught her. Here comes the real question. Now Kiraz what should I do with her!?" says, he. And so, I sweat excessively.

He examines my face.

"Why're you sweating so much!?" He squints his eyes at me, caressing my jaw.
"Can we go? I'm tired." Trying to shift the topic, even though my inner scream low chances of me being saved today.

"Yeah. We should. First let's say a goodbye to Hunter." He emphasize. I look at him as confusion laces over me. Soon, he prys away my doubt by sliding the metallic rod gate. Separating the realm between the crocodile and us. I clutch the steel rod, for physical support. He forwards his hands towards me, escalating my heartbeat. I shook my head, signing a no.

"C'mon!"

Nevertheless he grips my hand beckoning for to me walk with him. Inspite of my resistancy he drags me unceremoniously.
"Reyansh. No!" I cry to him.

"You should've think before defying me. Before running away. Shouldn't have you?" Tears gush down from my eyes. I fist his hand holding my wrist tucking at it to stop him. We ascend from the raised platform, making way toward the creature named as Hunter.

The reptiles eye rolled on us, caution with our presence. Thank the heaven, as he bask alone on the giant rock, away from his mates. Reyansh squats infront of him, patting his crown. I'd been in a verge of pissing my pants, and here he, coaxing the animal. "Hey, Hunter how h've you been!?"
The mugger lifts his jaw, showing align sharp teeths.

"Look, who's here?" He speak in frolic.

"Let's go from here." I haul him, but he happens to be too strong for me to buge him. "Stay quiet, if you don't want to be their dinner."He hush me, pointing his index fingers towards the others, who are alerted with our foreign presence. I muffle my coming sob.

He yanks me close forcing me towards the crocodile. Looking at my appalled face, he narrows his eyes. "Why did you run?" I let the sob come out, shaking my head at him. Is this the place for him, to figure out my eloping scandal. "I want to get away from you." I whisper inbetween snorting my nostril, honestly to finish it off fastily.

"Didn't I warned you in the very first instance." Anger was visible in his tone, his face seized to a furious look. I sniffled my nose, looking at the crocodile lifting himself up. I push myself in Reyansh arms, clutching his biseps. Taking my cold palm he places it on the hard rugged skin of the mugger. I shriek retreating my hand back. To be, only caught in the middle and place on the crown. His hand on top of mine, moving along the skin of the reptile.
"Will you repeat it again?"

I shake my head rapidly.

"Yes!?" He cocks his brow at me, assuming it.

"No." I say at an instant not delaying any later. My eyes are breaming with tears as fear seized in every vein of my body. A creepy feeling biling in the pit of my stomach. "One defy of my order from you.
I swear to make you sit beside him, alone. Then, you can play your kidnapping session. Putting the blame of your action on the crocodile. Understood?"

"Yess." I speak feebly.

He get me up from my crouched self, then lifting me up in his arms. I stay quiet silently weeping. My body was trembling with anxiety and fear. The cold air slice through my skin and goosebumps rise on my bare arms. As my dupatta slipped from my shoulder. "Stop Crying." He commands.

"Now, should I've to follow this to." My voice struck with bitterness. He pause halting his step. This makes me lift my head thinking he might be taking me to the crocodile. For disrespecting him. My chin wobble more, tears ready at the corner. Nothing, like that came as I found my aching back placed on a soft cushion. The car seat.

"Remember this Kiraz, thoroughly. If you corporate with me, I'll never let the thorns of me touch you. If you be mine, I'll never let my fire burn you. If you be my light, I'll be the dark just for you to praise your light." His words struck with the chord of warmthness.

"You know action speaks louder than words. You're a heartless bastard!" My eyes glistening with tears, one roll from my left eyes. I let it flow not bothering to wipe it of. However, a warm muscular thumb wipes it off. I swat his hand away, but he holds it, not bothering in moving an inch.

"Yess I'm heartless, it's just you're ignorant towards the view, I depict infront of the world. You're just naive.

The car halted on the pavement, the engine getting off.

I wipe my face with the dupatta, to remove any trance of dried tears. The door besides me get opened, beckoning me out. Inhaling a deep breath to calm down, I exist the car.
Calmness enables one to interrupt the situation better. It's okay to give yourself to the situation, letting it have its own way.
That's what my psychiatric says, I quote.

"How's your date!?" Parvati Maa exclaim with impatience.

Yeah, it's good. With crocodile. My heart was on the verge of collapsing. My overwhelming situation had my eyes fill with unwanted tears. But, I control them.

"Kiraz go up." Demand and Demand.

I duck my head down, walking towards the stairs. Thank God nobody stopped me. Once away from the audience, I let the tears fall one by one from my eyes.

_________

Once Reyansh ensures that Kiraz has gone up, away from the voice, he growl in his dark voice.

"Vedansh, summon each of the servants in my office." With one order, he makes his way without meeting the eyes of his mother. Who, is looking at her son in disbelief. Parvati moves towards Reyansh halting him.

"What did you do today? Can't you stop going through your animalistic manner." Parvati implored to her son. "Why do you have to act so inhumanly? Why!? Where did I failed as a mother? Wasn't kidnapping and marrying her forcefully enough for you! That, you're hurting her!" Reyansh stiffens hearing her. He fixes his solemn cold gaze on her.

"You never failed. You just never became my mother. You gave upon me, just like my hope of ever having a mother." Reyansh sneers at Parvati, breaking her heart in millions. Fact that, which mother will want to hear such words out of her son. Mohan Rathore, his father roars his voice out, calling him out for disobeying his wife.

"Reyansh. Stop, there."

He raises his head to look at his family. His father, His Sister, His Uncle-Aunt. His Brothers, His Grandfather-mother. Everyone are there. But, still the abandoned feeling accompanied with coldness grips his heart. Even after having a family, surrounded by them, why didn't the lingering dark cloud of unwanted rains on him. Drenching him in cold, despair and agitation.

"Yeah, why it's me always to stop? Why didn't you both stopped over mourning of your dead child. Why, you hadn't stop while snatching my dream?" He whispers out the words, an emotion of pain strike in his ebony eyes. Just as it comes, it's gone.

Without leaving any trance, as if it's never existed. Other's befuddled, was there something? Unspoken pain, too hurts. They are cursed. With a promise to never disclose it.

The hold of Parvati on her son's collar looses. The unshed tears brims in her eyes, her shoulder shaking. Reyansh composes himself, stepping back from the crying women, his eye examining the pain reflecting in everyone's orbs, while reminiscing the unpleasant memories.

Once again, it's not him.

"It's between my wife and me. I don't want other's interference. Keep that in mind." Narrating the robotic words in his cold voice, he walks past Parvati. Sensing him gone, she composes herself, advising him,

"Reyansh always remember. A women is a delicate flower. Treat her like it. Accept her demure, praise it. Her trust is opulent. Only your actions can either buy it or loose it, forever. You'll never get it in beg. Cherish her. Create a heaven where her respect is crowned."

Irrespective of it, one person out there saw the situation unfolding infront of the eyes.

____________

Tap,

Tip,

Of the paperweight resolutes in the silence filled room. The rigid breath acting as a catalyst depicting the tension suffuse room.
Each person standing among the line, praying heavenwards not to let themselve stand in the verdict of his cold gaze. His calm demeanor paced their heart.

As, it's the silence before the storm.

"Let's come to the point." He begins slamming the solid object on the oak executive desk, surface. Twisting the corner of his pink lips, he initiates.

"Who is the traitor!?"

The workers stiffens listening the word.
The solemnity of the situation shaking their spine with fear. As, they knew not to let their boss wait for to much time, might reduce their share of punishment.

"I'm." A person dress in white saree, makes herself visible amongst the line. She was a old recruit working for the Rathore family since the time he was born.

"Sir, it's me." Lifting her head up, she whispers.

Not any longer the murmuring announces themselves, giving rise to gossips and speculations. Archana is refered to as the epitome of loyalty and honesty. Her being the traitor didn't digest among other's.

"Everyone out." He commands.

As soon as he speaks, everyone starts leaving. Except Archana.

"I am sorry. I got greedy-"

"It's your son. Isn't he!?" Reyansh smirk an evil smile. Whereupon the old lady forgets to breath, surprise to even speak a word.

•~~•

Who might have listened? Any guess.

Do you like the chapter?

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. It makes my effort fruitful, also helping me in knowing my readers.

Published: 12March, 2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 20.2K 73
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
25.8K 1.4K 35
'Ishq Mein Hum dum - #1' She came like a star to my moment of darkness. And I didn't know they called her Naintara. ________________________💞 💞___...
13.6K 405 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...