๐Ÿ‚Miles Fairchild๐Ÿ’€

By Asingularairpod

Starts off with Miles and Issy at school before Kate arrives and before Miss Jessel leaves. They aren't enemi... More

Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ˜ก
Chapter 2 ๐Ÿคจ
Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿคจ
Chapter 5 ๐ŸŽ
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿซฃ
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chapter 9 ๐Ÿฅด
Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ˜˜
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ˜„
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿฅฐ
Chapter 14๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ˜ 
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ˜‚
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ‘—
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿคฉ
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ’ฅ
Chapter 22 ๐Ÿซฅ
Chapter 23 ๐Ÿ˜ก
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ˜’
Chapter 26 ๐Ÿ˜•
Chapter 27 ๐Ÿ˜ถ
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿซค
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ–๏ธ
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ‘™
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter 32๐Ÿน
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿค”
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿซก
Chapter 35 ๐Ÿฅฐ
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Chapter 20 ๐Ÿซ 

488 10 2
By Asingularairpod

"Time to get out, any dead bodies we need to take care of?" The same voice who made the "Wouldn't be surprised if one of them is dead by now"  joke from before says. I swear to god when I find out who that is. Miles and I instantly separate, sure our feelings for eachother are strong but not as strong as our pride. We get up and almost teleport to opposite sides of the wardrobe. I sit down in an effort to make it look like I was waiting out the time. I can see Miles quickly fix up his hair. Light splashes across the floor and onto some clothes in a line which slowly fills the space around us. Amara is peeking in through the door and smiling at me.

"Sorry about Carter, he was probably being all loud and interrupting your individual moments of solitude," Amara jokes, I chuckle in response, I half suspected that it was him although I was quite preoccupied when he was speaking both times. I exit the wardrobe and Miles comes out behind me, I shoot him a secretive smile and he responds by looking almost shyly at the ground and then up at me again, smirking to himself. Yet again my friends flock to me, squealing and asking questions.

"Oh my god, surely you kissed him!" Mal says.

"Yeah, did you?" Rosie asks excitedly.

"Guys you know this, he isn't my type and I don't even like him as a person, do you think I would let him anywhere near me?" I reply, rolling my eyes and smirking.

"He literally kissed you like half an hour ago!" Mal exclaims.

"Fair point but I definitely didn't agree or want it to happen, also you're forgetting what dare he was doing. He kissed me because he hates me," I say, trying to rationalize with them, it isn't going well.

"Well even if you hate him, surely you at least talked or something," Amara says.

"All we did was insult each other a couple of times and then I'm pretty sure I dozed off after like two minutes," I say.

"We heard a crash sound though," Mal says suspiciously.

"Oh that," I laugh, "I tripped on a fallen piece of clothing when I was trying to make a point of sitting far away from him and then I landed on a coat hanger, it felt like one of those metal ones as well, it still hurts," I lie, surprised by her suspicious reaction.

"Damn, I think you just crushed my dreams of playing this game. Wait can the bottle still land on Miles again or will it not count?" Mal asks as we all settle back into the circle. No one answers her, ha good...I'm not jealous or protective or whatever! 

After about an hour, I decide I want to go, I have A LOT to think about. Mal had spun the bottle and It landed on a guy called Jack Manglatov. I never really talk to him but he is kind of attractive even if he isn't "popular."

"I'm getting so tired, I literally fell asleep in there," I say, gesturing to the cupboard with my head. 

"I'm gonna go now guys. Tell me any juicy stuff that goes on tomorrow," I say as I get up and leave. Many people had left throughout the first two games so it wasn't weird if I left now.

"Bye girl," Amara says.

"Night," Allegra waves at me, I wave back and exit the room. Phew, that was so exhausting. I start to walk down the hallway when I hear the door to Diego's room creak open behind me. Miles comes running out of the room. He rushes up to me and doesn't slow down. I stop myself from flinching when he stops directly in front of me, arms already on my waist, right now I don't care if anyone can see, (I mean it's like 1 am so not many people are up.) I kiss Miles lightly on the lips before bringing him to my room. I need to talk to him before we get back together, are we already back together?

"Miles, are you ok?" I ask lightly, referring to the death of his close friend since I haven't actually had a chance to check in on him over the past few weeks. His head is hung low but he is looking at me. I am sitting beside him, my hand intertwined with his. Both of us are sitting on the side of my bed with our feet dangling off.

"I mean it's hard to be ok but I'm coming to terms with it. I just...I never blamed you. I was just angry, it wasn't your fault," Miles says, keeping his head low. I lift his chin up and turn his head to me so that I can look into his eyes. I move closer to him and wrap him in a hug. He holds me tightly before lying down on the bed, taking me down with him since he is still holding me. We curl up to each other and just lay their, I want to fall asleep but all I can think about is him. I can feel him wrapping his arms around me, his breath against my skin, his dark curls falling down against my head, my face tucked into his chest, his hands on my back. He kisses the top of my head, I never knew he could be so sweet, I guess everyone has a soft spot for someone or something, I'm just happy that I'm his.

"I love you, Miles," I say, out of nowhere, it slips out but I meant it, I really do. Miles shifts his body until we are looking into each other's eyes, noses nearly touching, a smile on his face. His hand goes to my cheek as he strokes it, he hasn't said it back to me yet, did I make a huge mistake, shit. I am going to get my heart broken, I just know it. I brace for rejection.

"I love you too Is," Miles says softly, his cheeks rising in colour extremely quickly. No one has ever said that to me before, I mean my Dad did and my Mom sometimes did when she was better but hearing Miles say it was just special. I smirk at him.

"You've gone all soft on me Fairchild," I say, cuddling up to him.

"Fairchild? Really?" He scoffs.

"Yep," I respond. Our foreheads are touching and our arms are crammed in between our bodies which are extremely close, my palms are pressed against his sweaty, warm hands, which are just slightly bigger than mine. His breath skims my skin which immediately becomes covered in goosebumps, he strokes my shoulder and then turns to grab the blanket which he covers us both in. We are now under my blanket, super close and incredibly warm. It is dark but I can see his face in the dim light. He kisses me and pulls my body to his, messing up the blanket which lets in a bit of cold air. He pulls me onto him and I lie on his body kissing him, his hands pulling me closer to him as if he never wants me to leave.

"Issy?" A female voice shouts from outside my door. Oh shit!

"I'm coming in, it's urgent," Amara says when I make the mistake of responding. I shove Miles to the right side of the bed which is against a wall and block him in with my body, his legs pressing into the back of mine and his hands holding my waist tightly. I pop my head out of the blanket so that I can talk to Amara properly.

"You ok?" I ask, she is all flushed in the face and she has wide eyes.

"Yeah of course, I just..." She catches her breath, "Diego asked me to be his girlfriend!" She says, excitedly.

"That's awesome, I'm so happy for you!" I squeal, beaming and faking a tired expression so that she thinks she woke me up or something.

"I know right, he is so hot and he actually likes me, he says he likes my smile," Amara grins.

"Aw that's so sweet," I say, smiling at my friend. I'm so happy that they worked out, I slightly feel responsible since I helped them have their first kiss, it's not like they were ever going to do it without me.

"Anyway, when were you going to tell me you have the hots for Mattheo," She says. Come again?!

"Gross, what?" I say, screwing up my face. I feel Miles trail his hand down my leg as he strokes my thigh, he is going to make me act up holy fucking Christ. Heat rushes to my face.

"Don't even pretend, I figured it out. You stayed at his place over the summer for some reason and you guys got really close, he started acting like a dick so you left early, I remember you saying how disgusting he was acting so that fits," Amara starts.

"I was also in the wrong," I cut her off even though she is talking about Mattheo and I really should have denied that first instead of giving life to her delusion but whatever we all make mistakes.

"Bitch let me continue," Amara says. I know she is hella proud she "figured everything out" so I just shut up.

"When you got back to school you were angrier at eachother than usual and you kept having little fights, so of course I pieced that together," Amara continues.

"And he is in your bed right now," She smiles triumphantly.

"No he isn't Amara, that's disgusting," I exclaim, feeling queasy at the thought of being in such a close proximity to that much toxic masculinity, he is nearly just as bad as Quint was.

"Why girl? It's true," She says innocently, "Oh did I say Mattheo before? I meant Miles," She smirks, slyly.

"No he isn't," I deny. How did she guess that?

"You definitely made out in the wardrobe because you both looked at each other and smiled as you came out, I was right next to you so obviously I noticed," Amara keeps going as I just lay there absolutely dumbfounded.

"He left the room immediately after you did and the only place he would go would be his dorm which he shares with Diego, so he was already in his dorm and it has a bathroom as well so what else would he be doing but following his very sexy girlfriend to her room," Amara finishes. Miles chuckles to himself loudly from under the blanket before popping his head out from behind me and resting his chin on my shoulder, close to my neck.

"She isn't that sexy," Miles says. I nudge him in the ribs.

"Ow, also why would you walk in if you knew I was here? What if we were doing something that would scar you for life," He snickers.

"Miles what the fuck," I sigh as Amara and I both roll our eyes.

"You can tell people I guess but maybe not about the whole staying at his house thing," I say as I get up and walk over to Amara who has a wide smile plastered to her face.

"I mean I don't have to tell anyone anything If you don't actually want me to," She smiles.

"Thank you," I wrap her in a tight hug and then whisper into her ear,

"I am so happy you and Diego got together. I could tell you liked each other for AGES."

She lets out a little giggle before we step out of the hug and hold each other's hands. We look at each other and both squeal and jump around like proper maniacs. Tonight we somehow both ended up with the one person we each craved to be with and it feels amazing.

"Girls are so weird," Miles says, propping himself up in bed, his shirt mostly unbuttoned which mixed with his messy bed hair and tired eyes makes him look so hot. Amara gives me a look meaning Damn have fun before saying,

"I'll leave you two lovers be," as she exits and closes the door gently. I run over to Miles at full speed and go to leap at him.

"Woah," He shouts, panicking and rolling out of the way. He laughs and sits up again. I straddle him and start to play with his hair as he looks into my eyes. If this is what having a perfect boyfriend feels like then I can see why all the girls are obsessed with wanting Miles to be theirs.

"She called us lovers," Miles remarks, his face morphing into an uncharacteristically cute smile. He really has gone soft.

"Yeah and she also called me your very sexy girlfriend so remember that," I smirk.

"Well, you believed that she thought you liked Mattheo for at least two minutes," Miles retorts. I swiftly lean in and kiss his neck before pulling away and looking him in the eyes.

"Shut up," I say quickly, before I continue to go back to kissing him, going down to his collarbone and then back up and to his jawline. His head tilts upwards and his hands are resting on my thighs.

After a while we actually go to sleep, but I mean, after a long while. I rest the side of my head onto his chest and melt into his warm body. He sits there stroking my head and playing with random strands of my hair that are probably awfully frizzy at this point. It's weird because I would never have expected us to ever be like this, so comfortable and perfect, I mean we have our flaws but so does everyone else so I'm willing to cancel them out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.3K 15
If you wanna know what happend read this ;) (Read in dark mode;)) start: 18.02.2021 end: 07.05.2021 #1 finnwolfhard {24/04/2021}
129K 2.2K 15
[ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ, ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ] ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, babysitter, y/n l/n goes to babysit Flora while Kate goes to visit her mother. Miles trys to ge...
15.3K 284 13
"i won't deny i've got in my mind now, all the things i would do, so i try to talk refined for fear that you find out, how i'm imaginin' you." - sequ...
31.2K 409 15
Elizabeth Meadows is Miles Fairchild's real life guardian angel [The Turning] [Miles Fairchild x Female Oc]