๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ | ๐ƒ.๐„.

De kaiwrotethat

In a world where most believed toxicity was necessary to go through in order to find real love, she brought i... Mai multe

i.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue

14

27.9K 1.4K 770
De kaiwrotethat

Kaiya held her knitted blanket in her left hand as she pushed open the door to her father's room, closing it softly behind her so that she didn't wake him or Angel up. Then she climbed onto the black velvet bed frame that reminded her of ice cream sandwiches, trying to be as stealthy as possible.

Once she made it to the top of the bed she laid down on the left side of Angel who slept in the middle of the large mattress, getting underneath the thick duvet cover. Her dad's room was always the coldest in the house and she absolutely loved it.

"Angel," She whispered, tapping her arm to wake her up. With as light of a sleeper that she was, Angel's eyes opened on the first tap.

"Can I sleep with you, please?" She asked; though already in the bed-obviously-she was asking if Angel could hold her without directly asking.

"Yeah baby. Come on." She lifted her arm up, and Kaiya moved closer to her, snuggling up against her chest.

Angel draped her arm over her along with the cover, then rested her hand on Kaiya's back to pat it until she fell asleep. She could feel Kaiya's breathing labor out, assumably trying to match it at the same pace that Angel's was at, which caused her to smile.

"I can't fall asleep." Kaiya whispered to her again, so Angel opened her eyes, coincidentally at the same time that she did.

"What's the matter?"

"I have to ask you something but daddy told me not to but I really want to," She continued whispering, this time with a small frown on her face as if she was worried about something.

Angel didn't want to go against Roman's wishes about whatever it was, but since it was just a question from a seven year old-it couldn't be that serious, could it? What would it hurt if she answered?

"You can ask. I won't tell him." She moved Kaiya's curly hair behind her ears so that she could see her face better, a frown now on her face as well.

"This one time, I got in trouble at school for talking too much and I got put on red and I had to go to time out too," She paused.

"And this girl named Mariah said that I talk so much and that's probably why my mommy went away. Daddy said that's not true so I tried not to get mad at her but I accidentally hit her and got in trouble."

"Daddy said that some kids just don't have mommy's and that it's normal, but all of my friends have one and sometimes it makes me sad that I only have my grandma." She paused again, reaching up to wipe her eyes that leaked with tears.

"And I know you can't be my mommy 'cause daddy said that too, and so I won't ask 'cause you didn't get pregnant with me. But next week is the mommy-daughter breakfast and I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me? We can just pretend, 'cause I know you're not my real mom."

Kaiya finished ranting while tears still fell down her cheeks, and Angel didn't say anything. Her feelings were hurt that this topic made Kaiya so upset, and she felt even worse that she couldn't really do anything about this since it was obvious that Roman didn't want her to go to the event at Kaiya's school.

Of course he was her father-and her only living parent-so Angel didn't want to go against what he had already said. Even though she didn't understand why he wasn't comfortable with her going to something as little as a breakfast date, she knew it wasn't her place to argue against his decision.

That didn't stop her from being curious though, because really, what would going to breakfast with Kaiya hurt? It was clear that this situation saddened her, and as a parent, Angel would've done whatever she could to help fix it-so why was Roman so against this? She wanted to talk to him about it now.

"Is it okay if I talk to your dad about it before I answer you? Because I can't go if he doesn't want me to, but I can ask him if I can and I'll get him to say yes. Okay?" She used her thumbs to wipe her tears away, and Kaiya nodded her head.

"Thank you. You're my favorite." Her small arms wrapped around Angel's neck, earning a smile from her.

"You're welcome baby. Let's go to sleep now." Angel kissed her forehead, pulling the covers back over their shoulders.

"Ok. I love you." Kaiya nuzzled her face into the crook of her neck, making herself comfortable in her embrace.

Angel was caught off guard, and it was visible in her expression. She'd said this before, but she really wasn't sure if it was possible for a child to love a stranger-and so quickly too. Well, it had been a month already but still, that didn't seem like a lot of time.

She did love Kaiya though. She loved Faye and Raelle as well; they all felt like family now. So maybe it actually was possible for Kaiya to love her too. Whether it was possible or not, hearing the statement made Angel happy.

"I love you too pumpkin."

Roman walked in the side door to his house, then closed it behind him with his foot since his hands were full of bags that he'd just picked up from the mall. He had spent almost three hours there and had plenty of bags to prove it.

He was surprised that he'd only gotten one call from Raelle while he was there, so he assumed Angel and Kaiya were still asleep. If he wasn't there when Kaiya woke up, she usually blew his phone up until he told her where he was and what he was doing. His baby was so nosy.

"Come in!" Raelle called from inside of her room, and Roman easily pushed her door open since it was already cracked open anyway.

"Thank you bookie. What would I do without you and your money?" She took the taped bags from him while he rolled his eyes. She'd made an online order at Forever 21 and Bath & Body Works but made him pick it up because he wouldn't let her drive herself.

Since he was already there, he ended up going on a little shopping spree for Angel too because he felt like he didn't buy her enough gifts, and flowers were getting too cliche to him. Plus, she'd mentioned a few times before that she needed more clothes due to growing out of most of her old wardrobe.

He also ended up getting some matching Cherry Red Jordan 11's for him, Raelle, Kaiya, Angel and Faye too. The shoes had came out a little while ago but he had to wait until they released in stores since he didn't trust ordering shoes online-all it took was a package getting stole off of his porch one time, now he'd never do it again.

After he dropped the rest of Raelle's bags off in her room, he went to his own bedroom to go wake Angel and Kaiya up-only to see neither of them laying in the bed anymore. Just as he was about to go check Kaiya's room, he watched Angel walk out of the bathroom.

"Wassup baby? You look so fresh and pretty." He kissed her cheek, letting the bags go to sit them on the floor.

"Thank you. What's this?" She asked, chuckling as he continued to kiss her face.

"Gifts for having the best pussy in t-,"

"Roman shut up." She mushed his head back, and he laughed, wrapping his arms around her anyway to lift her from the ground.

"Thank you for the gifts, but I don't want to open them right now. Can we talk, please?" She wrapped her arms around his neck once his laughs ceased, and his eyebrows furrowed together at her tone.

"I did somethin'?" He asked, his tone softening as well.

"No, I mean yes but not necessarily. It's nothing bad, really." She told him as he sat her down on the bed, and he sat next to her, waiting for her to elaborate.

"Kaiya asked me to go to the mom and daughter breakfast thing at her school next week. She was crying because you told her that I couldn't go. Why can't I?" She asked, watching as his face slowly went back to its resting expression.

"You're not her mom. Why would you?" He looked over at her, unintentionally mocking the phrase she'd just used.

Her eyebrows creased with a small frown at his words, as if that wasn't obvious. That wasn't the point she was trying to make though, and she really didn't want this to turn into an argument so she was also trying to be cautious with her words.

When he looked away from her, she reached over to gently turn his face back to the left to meet her eyes again while her expression relaxed. He had such a nice face, it almost caused her to lose her train of thought.

"I never said that I was. I'm sorry if you feel like I was getting at that because I'm not. I'm also not trying to overstep my boundaries but she made me sad this morning; crying to me about how one of the little girls said something about her not having a mom..."

"It's just breakfast Roman. What would it hurt?" She removed her hand from his face, tucking it back into her lap.

He didn't respond for a moment, feeling himself become slightly aggravated with her even though she hadn't done anything wrong. He'd always had a short temper, but had also been trying to work on it since forever; he didn't want his anger to mess up what he had going on with Angel.

This topic really upset him though.

"You know I would never try to replace Samaiya, right? Is that what this is about?" She asked.

"Angel I really don't wanna talk about this mama just leave it alone, aight?" He stood up from the bed, and she watched him walk towards his patio-which is where he usually went to spoke.

Unfortunately, she wouldn't be leaving it alone. By the time she walked out onto the patio, a blunt was already fired up between his lips, and his attention was on the backyard where his dogs and Kaiya were currently playing with the oversized cat. Apparently, the cat didn't like being called fat-at least according to Kaiya she didn't.

Angel moved his hands out of the way to make herself comfortable in his lap, and he didn't bother to move her. Instead, he just blew smoke in the opposite direction so that he didn't get it in her face.

"Don't shut me out please. I'm just trying to get an understanding, I'm not trying to disrespect you or anything." She used her nail to get a shedding eyelash from the corner of his eye.

He kept his eyes on Kaiya, watching her run around the pool area while Blu and Pinky excitedly chased behind her. Small things like that could put the biggest smile on his face. He was proud of himself for giving her a life where she didn't have to struggle or want for anything.

"I don't want her to get attached to you if you don't plan on sticking around." Roman told Angel what had been prodding at his mind for awhile.

"You can tell me that you won't leave me and shit, but neither of us can see the future and I just d-I don't want you to become a 'mother figure' in her life if she'll just end up losing you too." He reached down to drop some spare ash in the tray on the small table, silently sighing to himself.

"Roman that's not fair to think that way about me because I've never done anything to make you feel that way. I love you. And you said you were gonna take care of me forever so why would I leave you?" Her arms wrapped around his neck, and he chuckled, laying his head down on her shoulder.

"I love you too. I'm just a lil' scared mama. I'm sorry." He rubbed the small of her back with his free hand at the same time that he left a small kiss on her collarbone.

"And that's okay, but if there's something we can do to make her happy, I think we should do it. And I want you to know that I would never try to replace Samaiya and I'm aware that I'm not her mom, but since I'm with you-it's like I'm with her too. So let me be here, okay?" She held his face so that he looked at her, watching as he locked onto her soft gaze.

"Thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you." He laid his forehead against hers, and she smiled as he leaned his head forward to give her a kiss.

Like every other time it didn't take him long to get carried away; his hands traveling to her ass to grip it in his palms while his tongue explored her mouth. A small gasp slipped from her lips when his hand went between her legs, and she was picked up in the air shortly after.

"Baby we h-have to get dressed." She managed to say without moaning, her head slightly tilting back to give him more room to kiss on her neck.

Roman let his tongue drag across her skin before he gently pulled the same spot in his mouth, forming a hickey in just a few seconds. He laid her down on his bed after closing the patio door, then trailed his kiss to be on her lips again.

Slowly pushing his hips forward, the bulging print of his dick pressed between Angel's legs, and she moaned into the kiss at the feeling of him rubbing it against her middle area.

Just outside of the bedroom Kaiya was trotting up the steps with her iPad in her hand, and as soon as she made it to his door, she repeatedly knocked on it to get his attention.

"Granny said it's time to go so come on!"

"Kaiya go away bruh," He blew out a long, frustrated breath, and Angel laughed at the disappointment in his expression.

"Ok I will but I'll be back!" She knocked as hard as she could, and then took off running back to where she came from.

"Better luck next time baby." Angel pulled his face down to give him another small kiss, and he dramatically fell out on the bed once she pulled away, earning another laugh from her.

Angel's family had thrown their Nana's birthday at their great-grandmother's house since it was the biggest one in their family-one of those two story old fashioned southern homes with a wrap around porch, and she had specifically bought it almost thirty years ago to have room for whichever family member needed it.

It was a blessing that both their great-grandmother, Miracle, and their grandmother, Grace, were still alive and fully functioning, and since their birthdays were only a week apart, both of them would be getting celebrated today.

By the time Angel arrived, she realized that almost everyone brought people that none of the other families knew, so at least it wouldn't be too surprising that she'd brought Roman, Raelle, Kaiya, and Faye. She was so excited to let them meet her people.

"Y'all deep ain't it," Raelle fixed the bell bottom cuff of her jeans after getting out of her dad's truck. The party stretched around at least half of the street. Angel just knew her cousins were to blame for that; throwing an actual party for a seventy year old.

"I don't know half of these people." Angel helped Faye out of the truck, pulling her dress down for her once she was out.

She let Kaiya hold her hand as they started the walk to her GG's house, which luckily wasn't that far away. They were able to snag a parking spot from someone who was leaving early, so they were pretty close to the house.

A lot of people spoke to Angel as she walked on the sidewalk, and Roman noticed how she seemed to be shy even around people she knew. She looked so pretty with her closed lip smile and her little awkward wave.

"Hi my sweet baby! And friends!" Serenity, Angel's mom, grabbed Angel up in a hug as soon as she made it into the house.

"That's my boyfriend Roman, his daughter Kaiya, his little sister Raelle, and his nana Faye. Guys, this is my mom, Serenity." Angel introduced in one breath, which was literally a mouthful.

"It's so nice to meet you! You raised a wonderful man from what I've heard." Serenity hugged Faye first, who wasted no time to hug her back with an equally enthusiastic smile.

"Girl, me? Your baby is the sweetest! I'm jealous she isn't mine." Faye chuckled, rubbing her back before she let her go as she laughed.

She spoke to Raelle and Kaiya next, giving them both a hug and directions to the kitchen in case they wanted to go grab food and snacks, and then she finally made it to Roman.

Angel smiled at the way she had to hold his face before she gave him a hug, rocking side to side with him while a smile rested as his expression too. Serenity tried squeezing him as tight as she could, causing him to laugh because he could barely feel it.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you! My baby been holding out on me, chile. Wouldn't let me talk to you on the phone or nothing." Serenity pulled back from him to take a good love over him, and Angel playfully rolled her eyes.

"She the same way with me. I still ain't even talked to Shayla yet." He chuckled. He'd had plenty of chances since the two of them were always on the phone, but Angel had never introduced them.

"That's fine 'cause she'll be here soon. I need to go check on the grill but I'll be back to talk to y'all in a few minutes. Angel, go take him to see my mama, yeah?" Serenity kissed her cheek while she nodded, then maneuvered through the sea of people to get to the backyard.

"Ray Ray?!" A voice called out a few feet away from them, and Raelle turned her head with a small frown that was replaced with a laugh moments later.

"Girl what you doing here? Who you came with?" One of her closest friends, Ayanna, gave her a hug.

"My brother girlfriend." She pointed over to Angel, which so happened to be her older cousin.

"Small world. Angel I'm stealing her. Bye." Ayanna pulled Raelle along with her, and Angel looked at Roman with confusion, who shrugged. He could barely keep up with all her friends anymore.

"I'm hungry and she said it's good in there. Who's making my plate?" Kaiya tugged on her dad's jeans, looking up at him.

"I'll take her. Y'all gon' and go do what Serenity said." Faye grabbed her granddaughter's hand, and Roman grabbed Angel's.

"I don't even know where my Nana is." Angel's eyebrows came together in a small frown as she looked around the foyer area of the house, deciding to go in further towards the living room area.

Roman's eyes trailed down to be on her ass, having a clear view as she was walked in front of him. She was wearing a two piece; black tights and a black rib knit cropped top with a pair of Rick Owen sneakers, something simple but flaunted her figure well.

She always had a hard time finding clothes to wear because she didn't like pieces that accented her body too much, but unfortunately, almost every item could do that. Everything fit her either too well or didn't fit at all. It was a daily struggle, for real.

"You look good in these tights mama." His arms wrapped around her waist once they came to a stop, and she smiled as he left a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you. You can take them off when we get back home." She pulled him with her again, and he shook his head while chuckling. She loved playing with him.

Eventually they did find her Nana and her GG, both whom were just as excited as Serenity was to see Roman. They even made him sit down with them to talk as if they'd known him for years. By the time night fell, he was sure he knew at least a little Spanish.

Faye sat with them too, and the elder ladies all exchanged information so that they could see each other again. They mostly talked about church, the young generation, and Roman and Angel together. It was such a cute sight to see, Angel smiled the whole time.

"Angel, your sister is here." Serenity sat down next to her mom with a plate of food in her hand so that she could feed her, and Angel turned her head to see Shayla approaching her.

"Shayla," She laughed as she was tackled in a hug. It seemed like everybody was always missing her.

"You fine as fuck A. Let me see this ass." Shayla turned her little sister around, who playfully rolled her eyes once Shayla gripped it.

"Okay Shayla, get on." Angel swatted her hands away, causing her to laugh as she gave her another hug.

Angel let her go to pull Roman closer to her so that she could introduce him for the hundredth time today. All of her little cousins wanted to meet the fully tattooed giant earlier, and so did her aunts. It was crazy.

"This is Roman. Roman, that's Shayla and her boyfriend Tracy." She pointed, though it was obvious who was who.

"Oh so this Mr.Beat Your Dooniez D-," Angel hit Shayla's chest before she could finish, and Roman smirked at the same time that Shayla laughed.

"Shut up Shayla. Damn." She mushed her head away as she continued to laugh, rolling her eyes at her again. Roman pulled her to stand in front of him while dapping Tracy up to greet him as well.

"Done heard a lot about you. A lot." Shayla grinned at her sister as she spoke to Roman, obviously humored by her little sister.

"No you haven't girl. Shut up." Her arms folded across her chest, and Roman laughed at how she was trying to brush it off.

"It's good. I know how I get you." He chuckled, wrapping his hand around her neck from behind while leaving a kiss on her cheek, and she flicked Shayla off with a smile which caused her to laugh again.

My sex scenes would hit so much harder if y'all read them how I envision it in my head while I'm writing 😂 like I know they still good but they'd be better lmao

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

884K 34.9K 33
There's a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
551K 19.4K 52
his blessing, her curse. a lesson for them both.
529K 26.5K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
204K 6.3K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U