JJ Maybank imagines

By ItsJJsBtch

✨housekeeping✨ ~~ πŸ€ͺstupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ 😑if im the one mediating we've hit rock... More

A/N
kook turned pogue
no pogue on pogue macking
psycho
thats my girl
self inflicted
don't go
staring
shark week
inhaler
bruises
drugged at midsummers
baby
baby (pt. 2)
baby (pt. 3)
baby (pt. 4)
liquor
drunk
haunted
kiss and make up
heartbeat
A/n
commit
practice
car wash
trauma
family
blame
broken promise
A/n
gone
gone (pt. 2)
phone number
sick
surfing
use me
dreamer
what could've been
chasing you
chasing you (pt. 2)
filming uh-oh
hate
interview
knight in cargo shorts
drowning
trust
A/n
panic attack
kitty hawk
mrs. maybank
drunk driving
months go by
months go by (pt. 2)
mrs. badass
long distance
bodyshame
seatbelt
butterflies
surfs up
in sickness and health
best friends to lovers
arguments
missing
missing (pt. 2)
clean
clean (pt. 2)
i'm with you
dating your sister
dating your sister (pt. 2)
break it up
take it out on me
love, your sis
turbulence
needy
poguelandia
admit it
me and mine
dumbass
when we were young
fire
soccer
surfer boy
i'm sorry
revenge
mine? yours.
i'll protect him
kook party
home
i object
stunt
tubing
no hands
a forever thing
scared to be happy
spa day
see you later
see you later (pt. 2)
lets run away
red carpet
love story
safe place
sweet dreams
ambulance rescue
falling in love
teach me how to love
daddy dearest
my best friend
i'll protect her
i'll protect her (pt. 2)
control
drunk talk
life
bet
bet (pt. 2)
bet (pt. 3)

missing (pt. 3)

5.4K 93 30
By ItsJJsBtch

Once again this chapter takes place during part 2 but after part 1.
———

JJ's pov

"What if this doesn't work? What if Shoupe doesn't know anything?" Sarah asked from the front seat as we pulled into the parking lot of the sheriffs office.

"He does," I replied and found myself thinking of the scratch marks on the porch, "On the porch there was—"

"JJ, don't." Pope scolded me. I looked at him and clenched my jaw.

"Say it." John B spun around in his seat and looked at me with pleading eyes. I had to tell him. I knew those marks were from his sister and I'll be damned if I keep it to myself. Six long months without the only family he had left, I couldn't keep this from him.

"There were scratch marks on the porch railing, like someone was using it as a way to pull themselves," I explained and everyone's jaws dropped, "I don't know how none of us noticed it before."

"Do you really think they're from Y/n? What if they've been there the whole time?" Kiara asked, "I want to believe you, Jay, but it's been so long."

"JJ, how sure are you?" John B gulped and I looked him right in the eyes, almost too scared to speak, "How. Sure. Are. You?" He annunciated each word as he asked again and I shook my head.

"I'm sure." That was all John B needed to hear before he jumped out of the van and slammed the door shut behind him. We all caught up quickly and my heart raced out of my chest. The five of us stormed into the building, going straight for Shoupes office.

"Where's my sister?" John B gritted his teeth and slammed his hands onto his desk. Shoupe was taken back, gasping at our sudden entrance, "I want to see her file. Now."

"Now, son, I don't have anything to go off—"

"Give us the damn file, Shoupe!" I shouted. Shoupe let out a long sigh, his eyes darted between each of us before spinning in his chair and digging through the filing cabinet. My heart dropped when I saw hers.

Routledge, S, Y/n.

As the file dropped onto the desk John B flipped it open. On the first page was a picture of her and all of her information, 5'5 is wrong, she's 5'3, I thought to myself as I skimmed the paper.

"Presumed dead?" Pope asked over my shoulder. At the top of the page on her case file we're the words 'presumed dead' in red lettering, "How can you presume someone dead when there's no body? She's either dead or she's not."

"Listen, kids, she's been missing for six months. After awhile there's not much more we can do." Shoupe grabbed the manila envelope and slid it back into its place, "I'm sorry. I think it's time we all move on, she was a great girl, had a big future ahead of her."

I felt myself breaking so I rushed out of the building. Screams and shouts for my name rang out behind me but I ignored them.

She's not dead. She can't be dead.

Halfway back to the chateau my knees buckled and I fell to the pavement, smacking my fists so hard against the ground I could no longer feel them, "Dammit!" I screamed.

I let myself unleash all the emotions I had been bottling up before screaming again. I felt like my world was crashing down around me. My world was falling off its axis without her in it.

Quickly pulling myself together the best I could I stood up to my feet and continued the rest of the way to the chateau. I saw lights on in the house through the darkness and the Twinkie in the driveway, they just have beaten me here.

Not bothering to wipe the tears from my face or the blood off my knuckles I pulled the door open and expected to see everyone moping around, but it was actually the exact opposite.

Kie and Sarah were nowhere to be seen but Pope and John B had over the moon smiles on their faces as they clinked their beers together.

"What's going on?" I asked, finally wiping my tear stained cheeks. Pope looked up to me with tears in his eyes and pulled me into a hug. John B stayed in his spot and also gave me a smile. Probably the biggest smile I've seen on his face since Y/n has been around.

"Someone is here." John B stood up and walked over to me, he placed a hand on my shoulder, "And they really wanna see you." He patted my shoulder and pointed to the bedroom.

I hesitantly walked down the hallway, hearing Kiara and Sarah talking. That's when I heard it. Her voice. The voice I was completely, unconditionally, and utterly in love with.

"Y/n?" My voice cracked as I stood in the doorway with tears in my eyes. These weren't sad tears anymore, they were tears of unexplainable, undeniable joy.

I'm front of me was Y/n, skinnier and more fragile than before, but it was her. Bruises scattered her skin but she was still the same beautiful girl she was six months ago.

"JJ." She said breathlessly. When she stood up her body gave way and she practically fell into my arms. I still couldn't believe what was happening. As my arms caught her she brought her hands to my cheeks, holding my face gently.

"I never thought I'd see you again." I let myself cry but this time she was here to wipe away the tears. Her thumbs gently wiped my cheeks as she smiled at me. My arms around her waist to hold her against me.

"Well I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere ever again." She promised. Her eyes looked down to my lips, slowly making their way back to my eyes, "I never got to say it before but—"

"I love you." I blurted out, finally letting myself see what was right in front of me. This wasn't some fever dream or sick joke from the universe, she was here, she was home, "I love you so much, Y/n."

"I love you, too." I lifted her into my arms as her legs wrapped around me. I leaned forward and nuzzled my head into her shoulder. My hands gripped her waist and I walked us out of the room. All the pogues watched our exchange from the sidelines with ecstatic looks on their faces.

"I'm never letting you go ever again, you're going to be stuck by my side every second of every day." I told her, "I knew you were alive." My voice got quieter and I wasn't sure if I was saying the last part to her or myself. I felt her fingers comb through my hair as I held her, I didn't want to let go.

"Alright, quit hogging my sister." John B said and we all laughed. Y/n's feet returned to the ground and began waking down the hall, but not before grabbing my hand with hers. I walked behind her to the living room and she sat in her usual spot on the couch, me right next to her, "You've got a lot to tell us."

"What the hell happened? Where were you?" Kie asked as she also sat down between Pope and Sarah.

"Now that I've met you I need to hear all about you." Sarah added, "John B has told me some interesting stories."

I saw Y/n getting a bit overwhelmed so I wrapped both of my hands around hers, letting her know I was right here.

"You disappeared out of thin air for six months, dude, you gotta tell us everything." Pope adjusted how he was sitting to lean forward towards her.

"Actually, guys," I spoke up, "Let's just drink some beers and celebrate tonight. We can hear all about it tomorrow." Y/n looked over to me with a thankful closed-mouth-smile. Everyone backed off and gave her some space and continued whatever they were doing before I arrived, giving us a few minutes alone.

"So about that movie night?" Y/n squeezed my hand and laid her head onto my chest, "Oh, and by the way—" She paused and looked up at me, "You, JJ Maybank, are the best surfer in Outer Banks."

"'Bout time you admit it." I joked. My hands found their way to her cheeks as she looked at me with love filled eyes, "I love you." I told her again. I'd never get sick of saying those three words to her. Not ever.

"I love you, too." I'd also never get sick of hearing her say those three words. I gently brushed some hair behind her ear that had fallen from her bun and closed the space between us, our lips pressing against each others.

As if the world was back on its axis I felt whole again. With my friends turned family and my girl.

Y/n Summer Routledge.

________________

Holy shit. So happy I actually wrote this random idea I had in my head for the last couple days.

I am very very proud of this mini series so I really hope you guys like it, too! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 693 30
The title says it all❀️
277K 3.8K 33
π‹πˆπ…π„π‹πˆππ„ (ππŽπ”π) 𝐀 π“π‡πˆππ† 𝐎𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ πŽπ‘ π’πŽπŒπ„π“π‡πˆππ† 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐍 πŽπ‘ π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ππ‘πŽπ•πˆπƒπ„π’...
1.9M 22.9K 37
"π–πŽπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πŒπˆπ’π’ π‡πŽπŒπ„ π“π‡πŽπ”π†π‡?" "𝐘/𝐍...π˜πŽπ” 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 π‡πŽπŒπ„." π“π‘πˆπ†π†π„π‘ π–π€π‘ππˆππ†: πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽππ’ πŽπ… 𝐀𝐁𝐔...
100K 798 61
These are just some Yn x JJ Maybank imagines. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment them or message me privately! I have a few other...