The Galaxial Hashira

By AnimeLover614

In the village of Swordsmiths, Y/n Haganezuka L/n leads an ordinary life as the daughter of a renowned swords... More

Information about Yin
Yandere Characters (Part 1)
Yandere Characters (Part 2)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 5

1.5K 24 30
By AnimeLover614

Daki was tempted to kill you because you were so much prettier than her, but she kind of did develop feelings for you.

 She sighed and got some medicine that her servants got her when she was pretending to be sick in order to eat multiple Oirans.

 Her sash did all the work because she didn't want to touch your blood... Maybe because she saw your birthmark, but at least she isn't killing you... 

She left you in her room while she went to a new entertainment district. 

⏰⏰⏰ An hour later ⏰⏰⏰

🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

I woke up and my head felt like a brick. I finally got up and opened the door. I wonder where I am right now... Oyakata-sama perhaps realized that I am missing... After like 30 minutes of exploring this weird estate, I heard someone screaming, 

"ONEE-CHAN! "

😈👘💄💅 Daki's POV 😈👘💄💅

I screamed after realizing that the girl finally woke up and escaped... I knew I should have restrained her... Gyokko's going to kill me... 

"What is it, my dear little sister? " 

My older brother, Gyutaro asked.

I started crying and he hugged me and comforted me. 

"I-I w-was s-su-supposed t-to t-take c-care of a-a g-girl and she ran away! G-Gyokko is g-gonna k-kill m-me! " 

"What about me? "

 Gyokko came in and saw both of the Upper rank 5s.

"Gyokko, she is talking about a girl... Do you perhaps know her name? "

"Uhm no... "

More demons suddenly burst into my room and yelled. 

"We lost a girl with f/c eyes and has a haori that looks like a galaxy or something! We confiscated her katana, but we can't find her! Her name is Y/n L/n! " 

Akaza said in a worried voice followed by both Doma, Hantengu, and Kokoshibu.

"All of you don't worry too much about it! I will get her... But uh does she have blood? " Gyutaro asked.

"Yes, but it's the Swordsmith blood! "

"Oh... I can't do anything about it then..."

"Well let's all just split up and try to find her! Tell Nakime to also search for her!" I said while sobbing.

And now all the Upper ranks were looking for Y/n...I hope that Gyokko doesn't punish me for my actions.

Gyutaro was trying to search for you which was a little complex since your blood type is so hard to manipulate and track down... He sighed and sat down with his back against a wall, but then heard quiet sobbing and sniffling. 

He tracked it down and found the prettiest girl he has ever seen... She was far fairer than Daki and every single lady he has seen. Y/n looked up and turned pale and her eyes widened. She wiped her tears off and ran.

😈🩸 Gyutaro's POV 😈🩸

She was so quick that I was struggling a little to catch up to her. I called for the other upper moons and all 7 of us surrounded her. She then looked at her wrist perhaps looking at that red bead bracelet she was wearing and clasped her hands together.

 She started... praying? 

I don't know... And she then jumped up... That jump was pretty high not gonna lie... Wait... Is she floating? (Wrong anime if you know what I mean BNHA fans XD)

🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

I managed to get on the highest floor of the infinity fortress and rushed to a small opening. I opened up a door and bird called my bird ⋛⋋(◐⊝◑)⋌⋚ by saying uwu. I jumped off the tall fortress to find myself trying to swim in the water. I almost drowned when I got pulled out of the shore by someone. I then blacked out....

I had the same dream as before but this time all of the faces (other than 3) were shown and to my horror, the people holding me down were the nine hashira, the 7 upper moons, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Aoi, and Kanao. Their eyes started glowing in a brighter color than they originally were. The scene dropped and was with me in a basement with people that I couldn't see because it was so dark outside...

"So, Y/n...why did you try running away? You do realize that all 14 of us are trying to keep you safe right? We all love you so much, yet you try f***ing escaping! Why the f*** do you keep trying to escape?! Are we not f***ing good enough for you?! "

I then fell again to find myself a little light headed. I stood up to see my reflection in the mirror looked like a demon's.

"Dear, what's wrong? Is hunting for people making you tired? I'll let you sleep in the infinity fortress later, but think of this as a date night, my Demon Queen! "

I stepped on the water and fell to a pillow. Three people were sitting next to me holding me in place.

"Y/n we all love you so much! I mean that you even made our poly relationship work out! We will never let you leave us!"

I then get knocked out and find myself in a beautiful garden filled with wisteria, blue and red spider lilies, sakura trees, and a little waterfall. I went deeper and found myself stepping on a small river that had the color of lavender. Some mountains were in the background with the moon.

 There is a lady who had grey boots decorated with a galaxial pattern. She had black knee-high socks and a skirt that had the same pattern as the boots do imprint on it. She had the official Demon Slayer Corps Uniform and hair that almost reached her knees. She had her katana pulled out.

"Hi, L/n, Y/n! I am Kanji, Aisha, basically a spirit who died about 600 years ago... But I was the original creator of Galaxial Breathing! "

"Wait what... "

"I got reincarnated to a meteor which is hilarious since in my past life I loved talking about rocks. But uh I remember that time where I first saw you and I gave you, my power. "

"... "

"I think I am talking too much! Whatever! By the way. . . Those dreams you keep having are scaring the crap out of me! Since you absorbed my power, your dreams are very real, and they have a significant meaning to them! Make sure to pay closer attention to it before it's too late! Well, let me transport you back into Earth! "

"Wha-" She disappeared, and you opened your eyes to find that you were in the Shinobu's estate.

I woke up at the butterfly mansion seeing the other 9 hashira and Master Ubuyashiki. Everyone was silent until Master Ubuyashiki spoke up,

"L/n, Y/n... you are to stay with me and my family as a former hashira. "

"Wha-what? No! I am perfectly fine, Oyakata-sama! I want to help! "

"If it wasn't for Tomioka, Giyu... You would have died. According to him, you fell down on the river that Tomioka was in looking for you. You somehow popped out of nowhere. "

"... I get that you guys are worried but still I can handle it! "

"Oh really? Then where is your katana?" Obanai said in a silent voice that made me jump.

"I uhm lost it... But I still managed to get away! Next time I will help slay all the Upper ranks! "

"There won't be a next time... You are now a former hashira... "

"N-no... I haven't retired yet nor have I gotten life-threatening injuries! You can't do this to me! " I said in a broken voice tightening my fists and on the verge of crying. 

I got out of the bed and ran until I knew that I was hidden from all the 9 hashira... Which obviously was a little difficult. 

I sighed and decided to dye my hair black... I need a disguise... Good thing I got paid well... I bought a yellow silk kimono with a blue belt and a pair of geta shoes with white tabi socks. I officially died my hair into black and had a haircut.

 I had bangs that covered both of my eyes. I put my hair up to a bun. I put on a brown haori and sighed. I decided after a couple of minutes to go visit dad and see if he could make a katana for me... One that can easily hide in a paper umbrella.

⏰⏰⏰ An hour later ⏰⏰⏰

I reached dad's place without alerting anyone though I do think that they may be hiding here. I went into my house and saw dad. I hugged him and asked him if he could make a sword one last time. 

He sighed before agreeing and quickly got to work. I hid in the basement's basement and waited until he came to give me the sword.

 I disguised it as a paper umbrella for defense. I left before the hashira were doing inspection checks on the village searching each and every corner.

 I wonder how I am going to make it out of Japan with rumors that they are starting a mission to not only find and kill Muzan, but bring me back and I heard from my crow (while it may be annoying it is very loyal and trustworthy to me) that oyakata-sama is giving a reward of 5 million yen to any demon slayer (no matter the rank) who finds me and brings me to the master's estate.

 I sighed and prepared for my mission... Escape Japan as quickly as possible... The demons also may be after me after all the issues I probably caused... Whatever! I need to find somewhere to find... Oh crap, I see Missouri and Obanai... I need to go now!

I felt their gaze on me while I was walking away. Even after a few minutes they continued staring. I tried walking down when I suddenly bumped into Rengoku.

"Oh! I am so sorry! " I said in a higher pitched voice and bowed instead of curtsying.

"It's alright! Do you know who Y/n L/n is? " Rengoku asked.

"... Unfortunately, I don't, but don't give up on trying to find her unless it has been a couple of days! " I tried walking when he blocked me.

"I never said Y/n L/n was a girl..."

"Oh, I assumed that he was perhaps your wife or friend... I am sorry! " I said in my normal voice on accident and immediately covered up my mouth in shock.

He looked at me before moving my bangs to the side. He stared in shock for a few minutes before he grabbed my wrist and attempted on dragging me to the hashira, which almost worked but then I pulled out a katana and used Eighth Form: ✨⌛ Star Dust ✨⌛. 

I made an illusion to make it look like I ran away, and he let go from the shock that I still had a blade... 

He chased down my illusion and I scurried away before making my illusion disappear. I came down a quiet village after a few minutes only seeing around 5 people. I sat down, but the aura of this place felt wrong... Really wrong... Almost like 3 of the 12 kizuki were here...

🌃 At 8 pm🌃

While the demon slayer corps was searching for this valuable person, Muzan severely punished all 7 upper ranks. He called up Rui, Enmu, and Kaigaku to make a group to find her.

"Why does our Lord want her so badly? She's probably just a s***ty wh***... "

"Eh... Whatever I couldn't care less... I just want to get back to my family as soon as possible."

"I want to please our Lord so we can become much stronger! " Kaigaku hit Enmu in the back to make him shut up but to his surprise Enmu moaned.

"You... masochist! " Kaigaku said in a disgusted tone.

"...Well come on... We have to track her down... " Rui said and they were starting the search for Y/n.

⏰⏰⏰ An hour later ⏰⏰⏰

"We reached the location she is at, but I don't see a girl with f/c eyes and hair strands of f/c...I really only see a farmer, a merchant, two drunk men, and an Emo kid... " Rui said.

"But wait a moment... She could be disguising herself! You can never know! Let's ask that emo kid over there! " Enmu said.

"Whatever you say, masochist! Hey kid! Can we talk to you in private?"

"Oh, uhm s-sure, I guess... "

The emo kid followed them to an alleyway where 3 drunk men were.

"Now, we want to ask you a simple question. May you please move your hair out of the way so we can see your eyes? "

"H*** No! Leave me alone! " You said trying to escape before she got knocked out.

😈🕷 Rui's POV 😈🕷

Enmu made her fall asleep, and I put her on a spider web for her to not break her head. We tied up her bangs and waited for her to wake up which took at least an hour.

⏰⏰⏰ An hour later ⏰⏰⏰

She woke up and her eyes shone with a f/c spark, and I felt my heart crave for her... I should ask Muzan if I can make her my older sister or something.

😈🚂🚋🚃 Enmu's POV 🚋🚃🚋🚃😈

She looks so adorable with those f/c eyes! I want to share her with Muzan, Rui, and perhaps Kaigaku! I wonder if she knew that we were tracking her down... Welp whatever!

⚡😈 Kaigaku's POV⚡😈

I want to date her... She looks super-hot... Enmu put you to sleep once again, and they started to take you to the infinity fortress when two hashira spotted and encountered them.

Author's POV

Obanai and Shinobu saw that Y/n was unconscious... 

They knew it was Y/n since Rengoku said that she dyed her hair black, and she was wearing a yellow kimono with a blue belt and brown haori. 

Shinobu was planning on poisoning them, but Obanai quickly leaped into action. 

Enmu quickly put him to sleep and before Shinobu could sneak up behind him, he put her to sleep too. 

The trio hid their swords in an abandoned house, leaving Y/n outside for less than a minute. They didn't kill the Hashiras because they were much more focussed in bringing their beloved back to the infinity fortress. 

When they came back Y/n was gone...

"Wha-what? Those two Hashira are still asleep... How did Y/n manage to escape?! "

They were scavenging the area before the sun rose and saw three pairs of footprints on the floor. They decided to follow them... Even if they may not find their most prized possession, it would make a nice meal.

 They realized that the meal wasn't so far so they jogged until they saw their Lord's worst fear carrying their angel accompanied by a kid with choppy blonde hair and a kid with a boar mask.

 Kaigaku then got his sword out and aimed at the blonde kid (uh oh family problems). He used the 2nd form of thunder breathing and deeply cut Zenitsu in the back while the kid with the hanafuda earrings and burgundy hair was trying to figure out what just happened along with the kid with the boat mask. 

The 3 looked up to see the sun was about to rise and quickly ran away regretting every single step they took farther from the person they loved most. 

Zenitsu fell on the floor and a loud crack was heard. Zenitsu was quickly losing a lot of blood.

 Tanjiro set Y/n down and told Inosuke to stay there with her while he and Zenitsu go reach for medical help... Do you think that Zenitsu will make it?

Hopefully...

Zenitsu was quickly losing a lot of blood and growing paler by the second making Tanjiro panic.

 Meanwhile, Inosuke was trying to wake the crap out of you, but as you know, the only way to snap out of the nightmare or dream is to kill yourself, but let's just say you didn't know...

You were sitting on top of a balcony when you saw a meteor shower in the distance. You saw a girl with h/c hair with Mitsuri laughing and eating... Dangos... Wait a moment... Th-that's me...

 After a couple of minutes of joking and laughing around, they finally looked up and the girl started wishing on the meteor... Suddenly I saw a meteor that somehow broke the barrier of Earth and crashed down on her like a fly getting swatted by a fly swatter... Mitsuri screamed,

"Y/n! "

She used all her strength to pull the rock out and kept sobbing. She pulled Y/n and grabbed her bridal style. The scene changed and I was in my dad's house.

"M-m-mr. Haganezuka... "

"What is it Mitsuri? Can't you see I'm w-" he looks up and sees that Y/n was unconscious he quickly gets up and asks,

"What happened? " he asked in a panicked and worried voice.

"W-we sneaked out... It was my fault... I am so sorry... She got hit by a big rock and fell unconscious. "

Y/n started waking up but there was a big bright white light covering up her body... 

She then turned into the 3-month younger version of me... With my peculiar but unique eye color and those hair strands of hair that show my uniqueness. The younger version looked at me and said 'this is a dream... Hurry up before you get lost in a trance... ' 

The scene changed for hopefully the last time and there were so many knives. My doppelganger said,

"Hurry up! Kill yourself! It's your only option! "
You decided to listen and stabbed yourself.

You abruptly woke up and saw that Inosuke was stabbing you with a stick.

"Where's Tanjiro and Zenitsu? " You quickly asked.

"Uhm Zonhiro went to fix Monlitsu up.... "

"How long has it been? "

"2 Suns rose and fell since they left. "

"Two days... Huh..."

I wonder what Inosuke means by Tanjiro fixing up Zenitsu up or something... Wait... I think I was conscious when I heard that weird emo demon with a katana say a thunder breathing form... Please don't tell me that he used it on Zenitsu...

Me and Inosuke ran to the direction that Inosuke pointed at. My head had a pounding headache with every step that I took. I wanted to faint again, but I kept pushing past and after 10 minutes of going at 100 km/h and finally crossing paths with Tanjiro and Zenitsu in a house quickly getting treated by Miss Tamayo. 

Zenitsu was going to be taken in for treatment for a few months because he kind of is in a coma. I asked how he got placed in a coma and Miss Tamayo said,

"Well, uhm, his skull cracked and caused a seizure I believe. I am a highly trained doctor, so you can trust me... It's not like I would kill him!

" Ehm... Could I stay with Yushiro and you to make sure that he has company here? "

There was a pause before Lady Tamayo said,

"Sure... "

Tanjiro and Inosuke quickly left and Yushiro came into the room. He glanced at me, and his cheeks turned bright red. He immediately left the room leaving the unconscious Zenitsu, Lady Tamayo, and me.

"What happened to your hair? "

"I dyed it... "

"Why? "

"I was getting hunted down by the Hashira... "

"Oh... Are you uh still hiding from them? "

"Yes... Why do you ask? "

"Oh, crud... You need to hide... Shinobu Kocho is supposed to visit my home in a couple of minutes. She is always on ti-"

The clock struck 12 and now was officially noon. Shinobu knocked surprisingly at the same time. Yushiro burst in and grabbed me in order to hide me.

🦋🦋Shinobu Kocho's POV 🦋🦋🦋

I know that Master Ubuyashiki said to keep searching until anyone successfully finds, Y/n L/n...

 My heart feels broken... I want to kill those demons that literally kidnapped my angel, my butterfly...

 I don't know why but this feeling of seeking revenge is thousands of times worse than when Kanae died... Well, I need to knock now... I did promise her that we will do more testing.

 I knocked at exactly noon. I heard 2 pairs of feet running and running back, but with something. After half a minute, the door opened, and I pointed my Katana to Lady Tamayo's neck...

"Wha-what are you doing Shinobu? "

"Where is she? I can smell her... (A little sus but I mean she has a shrine...). "

I saw Zenitsu and calmed down. He probably stole something from her recently before she left, but how come he is unconscious?

"I apologize, Miss Tamayo! That was extremely rude of me, and I am deeply sorry... "

"It's fine... "

We worked for a while, and I went back to the master's house for a meeting.

"Dear children, Shinobu, Rengoku, and Obanai have claimed to see our fellow former Hashira... Can you give us information about her? " Rengoku was first to speak up.

"She bought a pastel yellow plain kimono with a blue belt and green rope. She also had a light brown haori. For some reason she dyed her hair black and had bangs that covered her eyes. She ran away and disappeared after a few minutes of almost capturing her. "

"Me and Obanai can confirm that she does look like that... She got kidnapped by demons and me and Obanai both got knocked out... When we awakened, it was already morning and plus... We had to commit suicide in the dream to wake up... Which unfortunately took all night to figure out... "

"Well, fret not dear children... There is someone that will help us unless they want to die... Uwuyata, come here... "

"Uwu... What's wrong, master? "

Kiriya got the bird ⋛⋋(◐⊝◑)⋌⋚ in a choking position and Master Ubuyashiki said.

"You will tell us everything you know about Y/n... her location, and everything... If you dare disobey you will be tortured until you die. " Kiriya let go and the bird took a minute to start breathing again.

"... Uwu... What?"

"You heard me... "

"Oh uhm okay sir... She is at th-"

"Oh and I don't know if you noticed but this other bird can detect lies. "

"Sh-she was at the estate of Lady Tamayo an hour ago... I don't know where she is currently.
" I knew that that Demon was hiding something! "

"Well fret not my dear be loved children! We will find Y/n and keep her here with us where she will never be able to escape or get harmed by a demon. We could threaten her... With perhaps her father? "

"I think that's an excellent, idea, master! Me and Tengen could fetch him right now! " Rengoku said.

"Please do! We have no time to waste! "

"As for me, I have something to settle with a demon... " Shinobu said with an evil aura surrounding her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 24.5K 38
โ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. โž - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
8.4K 288 10
Once a slave, you were sold off to a Daimyo (Noble Lord) that saw potential in you. You were 4 at the time, growing up you would disguise yourself as...
12.2K 430 12
'๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž?'
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc