The eldest princess made high...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 58

881 8 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 58 Movie Official Announcement

    The matter of Ji Lanyue breaking the contract caused a lot of trouble, and the public was guessing how much she had lost.

    Because he is a newcomer, he will not make much money after thinking about it, and it is a parallel group, so it is estimated that there will not be much.

    Behind her is Xinglang, even if she doesn't have so much money, the company can still pay in advance.

    However, many people think she is stupid. If she doesn't want to join the group, just let her agent shirk it. Anyway, a year is fleeting, and she is still free after disbanding.

    The groups that came out of the talent show either squeezed the rest time to catch up with the death schedule to gain exposure, or they were so confused that they had no friends, and some were like Ji Lanyue, where one or two people in the head could pull traffic, but There is a bunch of tails attached to the back. In this case, the group may not fit well.

    The contract is not only compensation for Caiyi, but also the resources they arranged for follow-up, breaking the contract requires a certain amount of compensation.

    Ji Lanyue has a lawyer sent by Ji Changfeng, and these matters are all handled by professionals, which is very appropriate.

    Caiyi's people are resentful, since it is irreparable, it will make Ji Lanyue's reputation stink and hinder her future development.

    In addition to the hot search and marketing accounts that day, they found some big v.

    This group of people is said to be experts and well-known professionals, but many of them are paid for it.

    Within a day, another wave of people came to criticize Ji Lanyue's breach of contract as extremely undesirable, and their words were very rude.

    [lu Luping: If they are all like Ji Lanyue, what is the contract? Is it binding? The staff have been wasting their time on the arrangements given to you by the resources, right? Terminate the contract if there is a disagreement, the little girl has never seen the darkness of society, she is too willful! 】

    【The liquidated damages are eaten by you? Are you blind? ]

    [My sister is domineering and mighty, not useless, look at your words, it's sour]

    [Hot knowledge: You can go back on your word after signing the contract, just pay for it. 】

    [Not to mention anything else, I'm really so sour for Ji Lanyue's quick behavior, it would be great if my brother could be so cool] Other online

    media platforms also took money to send out the drafts given by Caiyi , The sunspots looked extremely happy.

    For a while, Ji Lanyue's one-sided behavior was criticized on the Internet.

    The moonlighters were worried while drawing the lottery, fearing that Ji Lanyue's reputation in the industry would be ruined. Worried that Ji Lanyue would be unhappy seeing such remarks, she hurried to her Weibo to blow rainbow farts.

    Even at Du Zhong's place, half of them scolded him for not doing things well, and the other half asked him to pay attention to Ji Lanyue's emotions.

    Du Zhong: "..." This group of fans are so divided!

    When meeting him, everyone wished they could bury him alive, and show off their cuteness without guilt if they asked for something.

    At this time, a certain movie was officially announced.

    [Movie Killing: The autumn wind is rustling, the winter snow is long, and the blood is dry before the snow falls. @刘清冰@胡微计划, @阿原导演, @贝伊青@纪慧月@王职@少悦依@普宁, the game under the corridor, the battle on the battlefield, the peerless covenant] [Ah ah ah ah ah Pei Yiqing, you are acting in a movie

    again Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh]

    [Yueyue strives for success! ]

    [ I watched another movie! The actor gkd! ! ! ]

    [Ji Lanyue, why are you so good! ! ! Mama is so proud of you! ! 】

    The official announcement at this time is simply hitting Caiyi in the face.

    Including Ji Lanyue's opponents, and other artists who have been famous longer than her and have similar positions. Fans of these people directly open mics to ridicule Ji Lanyue and Yueguang, thinking that this person is not good, and his future in the entertainment industry will be ruined up.

    The Moonlights have been in dire straits for the past week, and they haven't even had time to take a nap after a series of battles.

    Originally, I thought that this matter would have to be left alone in the end, but those rational fans were still persuading, saying that Ji Lanyue must have taken over all the blame in the end, so don't do this.

    Some are produced by big fans, and some are guided by professional fans. That's why they turned to the group of Shimmer and Caiyi, focusing precisely on the issue of Ji Lanyue's C position, and not getting involved with other things.

    Caiyi became anxious now, and asked Du Zhong to find someone to speak up, so as to appease the fans.

    It's just that I didn't expect that Ji Lanyue would terminate the contract without saying a word.

    Yes, they did not meet the terms of the contract, but isn't this kind of thing the default? You make a step, I take a step back, this is easy to cooperate.

    How can you just lift the bowl?

    The sunspots are still laughing, saying that Ji Lanyue will be finished in the future, his reputation in the industry will be ruined, and he will directly break the contract if he is not satisfied, who would dare to use it?

    As soon as he said this, he was slapped in the face.

    Not only did they announce the movie, but they also acted with Pei Yiqing. Fuck, who doesn't know Best Actor Pei!

    Walking box office guaranteed!

    Although Pei Yiqing is the first class and Ji Lanyue is the second class, but you also look at the size of this coffee. Didn't you see that the supporting roles in the back are all played by Ji Lanyue?

    For the movies that Pei Yiqing participated in, let alone accept the role, as long as he reveals that the script is good, the project will be approved by the sponsor.

    What's more, he went into battle in person?

    The moonlights cried and chirped, and became ecstatic one by one.

    Then another round of draws began.

    As for Pei Yiqing's fans, Lime, they were lamenting why it was Ji Lanyue again. Just as he was about to curse, he saw Pei Yiqing's new Weibo.

    [Pei Yiqing: @Ji Lanyue, Your Highness is merciful. 】

    【Husband, you showed up ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    he is a jly! It's over, I know this is the heroine he chose by himself]

    [Thank you, actor, Yueyue, please take care of me, my female goose is really serious and humble, I hope we can have a happy cooperation]

    This Weibo post by Pei Yiqing can help Ji Lanyue a lot.

    When casting a movie or TV series, there are always shady theories. Like some scripts with big production and good cast, a group of people lick the cake.

    Marketing accounts and gossip accounts will also release some specious news, such as xx is going to play xxx, and similar content.

    Not all of them are fake, although some of them are random rumors, but sometimes they are also official news.

    Because they want to see how this candidate is.

    If the public responds well, it may be confirmed. If there is a huge storm, it may not be possible.

    Pei Yiqing's next movie has always been the focus of everyone's attention. We all know that he will choose the script and the finished product is guaranteed. While trusting him, it has added a lot of pressure to Pei Yiqing.

    But he doesn't mind.

    And every time the heroine he partners with will receive attention from all parties.

    If you are a little transparent, then you will find out the things of eight lifetimes.

    Ji Lanyue debuted for half a year, the audition was vigorous, and just after the audition, he entered the crew of an S-level TV series. The termination of the contract made a lot of trouble, and the movie was officially announced immediately.

    I have to be praised: a proper resource coffee!

    The TV series in which she played the heroine has not yet aired, and no one knows how Ji Lanyue's acting skills are.

    The last time Pei Yiqing went to guest star in "Qingshuang", Qing Ning and others were already very unhappy.

    This time it's Ji Lanyue again, what the hell, are you trying to suck the blood of my actor?

    They are very dissatisfied.

    I just felt that Pei Yiqing was forced to do nothing and was planning to question the authorities.

    In the end, I saw this Weibo post by Pei Yiqing, and I also called Ji Lanyue.

    They were stupefied, years of interaction let them know what Pei Yiqing meant, so they could only hold their breath and blow rainbow farts down there, and went to the movie official side to blow blogs.

    If you do it twice casually, it's like venting your anger.

    And at this moment, the sunspots began to chatter again.

    Now it's not just Pei Yiqing's sunspots, but also Ji Lanyue's, and fans who think they are Ji Lanyue's opponent.

    [Hahahahaha the Moon Emperor really deserves to be the Moon Emperor, is he going to suck blood from Pei Yiqing? Sour lemons, pay attention, there will be more marketing drafts from her in the future]

    [Oh, Pei Yiqing's box office myth will not be guaranteed, and I don't know how much he charged, even bringing jly

    ] It's too much and it's starting to float]

    I don't know how many people were waiting to watch Pei Yiqing's movie, but now they all ran out.

    Although Pei Yiqing was not in charge of the box office, his experience over the years made everyone have high expectations for him, and over time, he became what he is today.

    [If the box office is high, it's the credit of the director and crew, not my husband's business. What, the low box office is his fault? ]

    [Fuck, I'm in a bad mood, Heizi is here, let me abuse this line] The

    enthusiasm for Ji Lanyue's termination of the contract was overwhelmed in an instant, and the film official played it very well.

    Du Zhong urged Ji Lanyue to quickly post to Pei Yiqing's Weibo.

    Ji Lanyue raised her eyebrows: "Why?"

    Du Zhong: "Why, why, he personally posted Weibo, if you let me forward it, his fans will make trouble again. Ancestor, let's not make enemies, shall we?"

    It is so bad that blogging will bring a small tail.

    Du Zhong almost knelt down to Ji Lanyue.

    "Okay, for the sake of your hard work recently." Ji Lanyue stretched out her hand, "Give it to me."

    Du Zhong respectfully offered Ji Lanyue's mobile phone with both hands.

    Ji Lanyue bowed her head, thought for a while, and then simply posted a Weibo in the format of Pei Yiqing.

    [Ji Lanyue: @贝伊青, swords and guns have no eyes on the battlefield. ]

    After posting, she quit and didn't read the sudden increase in comments.

    Ji Lanyue: "Okay?"

    Du Zhong didn't dare to ask her to do anything else, and nodded quickly: "Okay, okay, Miss Hardworking."

    After

    Pei Yiqing finished posting Weibo, he stared at the phone without moving.

    Fang Kong was very puzzled: "What are you doing?"

    Pei Yiqing: "Look at the rainbow farts blown by the fans."

    Fang Kong: "..."

    He held back, and said, "Your self-confidence is already in the sky, and you don't need your group to join me." Fans with the 800-meter filter will give you more."

    Pei Yiqing gave him a cold look.

    Fang Kong scratched his neck: "What! What! Did I say something wrong?"

    When Pei Yiqing was about to return, his phone vibrated. He lowered his head again and saw Ji Lanyue's new Weibo.

    When he participated in "Qingshuang" last time, he had already paid attention to Ji Lanyue, but this time he didn't need to pay special attention.

    Looking at the content of the new Weibo and the symbol of Aite, the corners of Pei Yiqing's mouth twitched slowly.

    Fang Kong stretched his neck to look at Pei Yiqing's mobile phone page. Seeing this, he was heartbroken: "Pei Yiqing, do you know that you are finished? A man in love, I don't even know what illegal things you will do "

    Pei Yiqing: "..."

    He put away the phone in a "swish" manner, and patted Fang Kong's head with his right hand, pushing the manager onto the sofa.

    "If nothing else, just sew your mouth shut first, and I will do it."

    He stood up, just at the door, a staff member came over and called him to shoot.

    Pei Yiqing responded, then turned to Fang Kong and said, "You really have a really good brain, I suggest you buy one."

    Fang Kong: "..." Damn it.

    Ji

    Lanyue quit Shimmer, so everything about her can no longer be used, such as portrait rights, personal value, endorsement promotion... In fact,

    Shimmer has not signed any endorsements so far, and Du Zhong's dislike has lowered Ji Lanyue's reputation The commercial value was rejected at the beginning.

    So it fell on others.

    At that time, group fans still felt that Ji Lanyue was treated poorly. The Moonlights were also very dissatisfied, and as for the other teammates, Du Wei, they gloated.

    But now, it is an advantage.

    Du Zhong arranged the follow-up itinerary announcement in Ji Lanyue, and Ji Lanyue was much freer after breaking away from Shimmer.

    As for the group album, of course it can no longer be sold.

    Ji Lanyue paid the relevant expenses, even if Caiyi wanted to criticize, there was no legitimate reason.

    Of course, there must be no shortage of actions behind the scenes.

    Du Zhong was a little tangled.

    At the beginning, Ji Lanyue's next itinerary was arranged according to Shimmer's time. At that time, it was basically confirmed that she would participate in Pei Yiqing's movie at the beginning of next year, which happened to be at the end of the year. Most of the time, especially when the new album is released, it must be crazy busy.

    Shimmer's first concert is also being prepared at the same time, and the project plan is being made, but it has not actually started.

    This time is a bit awkward.

    Ji Lanyue said: "Take the songs, I want to release a solo album."

    Du Zhong: "Huh?"

    Ji Lanyue thought of it when she was recording the group album, and she plans to release her own album when she has time next year.

    At that time, the girl group also disbanded, just right.

    Ji Lanyue doesn't have her own masterpiece yet, she won't sing Shimmer's two songs anymore, but she can sing the copyright of Xinglang Entertainment at the party around the end of the year, there is no problem with that.

    Du Zhong scratched his head: "It will be fine next year. Your TV series will be broadcast, and then wait for the movie to be released, release an album and hold a concert, and then you can get on the right track." Artists still have to speak with their strength, even if they

    are Traffic, no matter good or bad, always has to produce works for everyone to see.

    Ji Lanyue nodded: "Then let's do the album work first while you're not busy."

    Du Zhong: "Okay, I'll arrange it for you."

    Xinglang has a music department and usually pays attention to pre-stored tracks. what is the problem.

    "Oh, by the way, you have to go to "Qingshuang" to record." Du Zhong remembered something, "There should be no problem with the approval, and it will be broadcast on the stars in February or March next year." At that time,

    Ji Lanyue was about to join "Killing" to make a movie, and when the show was over, she almost finished filming as well.

    Du Zhong calculated the time in his mind, and he found that everything was just right.

    It won’t be long before the TV drama is finished, and the film will be finished. At that time, the album will be released and the concert will be held. After the film production is broadcast, there will be another variety show or TV drama production during the period.

    Then the movie continued.

    The cycle goes on and on, as long as the drama is not suppressed, Ji Lanyue can basically maintain the exposure throughout the year.

    Thinking of this made him happy.

    "I found this person in half a year. Next year, he will dominate the screen again and again, and his career will flourish." Du Zhong became happier the more he thought about it. He looked at Ji Lanyue and praised, "You are so upbeat!" What a great artist

    !

    Ji Lanyue: "???"

    Why are you so happy all of a sudden?

    The author has something to say: I will see if I can fix the update at 6 pm tomorrow. If not...

    it will be night

    . The schedule is unimaginably chaotic, just changed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.6M 98.7K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
70.6K 2K 108
Lin Molu has transmigrated into the unlucky female supporting role of the doomsday novel, the kind who can't stop dying with the heroine. So she...