Chapter 13

Chapter 13 C Bit Procedures

    These people who participated in the competition for the C position are not eligible to vote, and they can only see whose performance the players sitting in the audience prefer.

    They wrote their names seriously, and then walked over to Zhai Meng one by one.

    After finishing her vote, Sheng Yue gestured to Qu Qing, smiled and went back to sit down.

    Qu Qing put her palms together to express her gratitude, and the two interacted from a distance.

    Zhu Ying, who provoked Ji Lanyue in the initial rating but was slapped in the face, was standing behind her at this moment.

    Zhu Ying was worried about what happened that day. Although it was her own fault, she was not the one who had the courage to admit her mistakes, and she had made an account of Ji Lanyue in her heart.

    Concerned about the wheat on her body, and worried about being cut into the broadcast video, Zhu Ying saw that the back of Ji Lanyue's head was very unpleasant, and her mouth moved. After all, reason prevailed and she did not speak out to ridicule.

    But she rolled her eyes hard.

    Then it was recorded by the cameraman again.

    The notes were all in Zhai Meng's hands, and he showed them: "Okay, the result is in my hands, and I don't know who it is, who will be the C position on the theme song stage in the end?" He smiled

    . : "We still have to wait a bit, the staff have to count them."

    Someone went over and took the note in Zhai Meng's hand, and the two went to the side to count the tickets.

    In fact, the voice is quite small, and it only needs to produce a result, but the process must not be omitted.

    There are cameras in the past to shoot, and when the time comes to edit, the results will definitely be produced quickly.

    During this essential time, the hundred contestants who were waiting for the result looked there curiously.

    Whether it is the people who participated in the competition or the people who voted, this result is very important to them.

    Ji Lanyue knew that if the original plot went down, this spot would definitely be Qu Qing's.

    It's a pity that the original plot is no longer followed.

    In other words, since Ji Lanyue became the eldest princess of Zhaoning, this script no longer exists.

    As a person who tears up the plot by himself, Ji Lanyue is very satisfied.

    ·

    There are actually a few people who have this strength to become the center, and Ji Lanyue and Qu Qing are naturally among them.

    But the public vote is actually a matter of popularity.

    You can do it too, and she's good too, so I'll choose the one I prefer.

    During this waiting time, someone whispered to the people around him.

    "Who do you think will win in the end?"

    "Who did you vote for?"

    Zuo was just these two questions.

    Lian Hansong grabbed Ji Lanyue's arm: "I'm nervous."

    Ji Lanyue looked at her: "Why?"

    Lian Hansong: "Of course it's for the effect of the show!"