Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    The "Dream Blooming" finals are over, and the nine debut positions have also been confirmed.

    Ji Lanyue is the lead singer, vocal includes Qu Qing and Wu Xixue, rap includes Lian Hansong and Chu Xue, and dance includes Min Qingyan, Wen Xia, Ning Ning, Cheng Yiran... She is barely cute, she is not very good in all aspects Standout, but also pretty average.

    But some people think that the latter few are not worthy of debut.

    Except for the No. 1 and No. 2 positions, the rest of the rankings were changed frequently. Unfortunately, Xue was still at No. 8 or No. 9 at the beginning, who knew that she would jump to No. 3 later.

    The number of people is getting smaller and smaller, the young lady who was picked at first was eliminated, and the show fans continued to watch, and then maybe a certain clip fell in love with another young lady, so she turned to follow this person.

    There is another situation that is a pity:

    there was no highlight moment in the early days, and it was not discovered.

    Later, on the stage of the two performances, there were eye-catching clips, but because many people have already fixed the pick, it is not easy to switch to her at this moment.

    This is the most regrettable.

    Anyway, hundreds of people and thousands of people are not happy, as usual, the shady talk, only think that this time the debut position was discussed with the major companies by the program group long ago.

    [Jly, isn't he just the script of the Great Demon King? I think zy's provocations are all set scripts, it's a pity plmm, it's just a sacrifice to the Moon Emperor] [

    Fuck, return the script and sacrifice to the heavens? As long as Zhu Ying has this acting skills, she can just act directly, what kind of idol is she?

    [If you think there is a shady scene in the debut position, can you point out the program group accurately? What did my goose girl do wrong? Take Ji Lanyue away]

    [Heh, who said we're no longer on the program team? 】

    After spending two or three months with true feelings, the result is not satisfactory. The nine families were happy and the few were worried, and those who were dissatisfied went directly to the program group.

    Program group: ...

    The younger age of the fan circle and the desire to solidify fans have led to a very inappropriate atmosphere in the entire circle.

    Most people, especially the fans of "traffic" stars, are even more rampant.

    To put it bluntly, it is pure and straightforward, but to put it bluntly, it is mindless and brainwashed.

    In order to be able to form an appeal, big fans can achieve the goal of responding to everyone when they and the stars are in need, and they will pay great attention to "eliminating dissidents" in their daily life.

    A woman is getting close to my brother-getting hot!

    My teammates took a group photo with my brother—garbage and blood sucking!

    Today my brother was scolded again—fuck a bunch of idiots!

    The industry said that a certain resource of my brother was robbed-if the agent can do the job, if he can't, then get out!

    ...

    too many to list.

    One thing, different people can have different views. There is nothing everyone likes except money.