Chapter 20

Chapter 20 I am number one

    After each group's performance, there are a few short minutes for expressing impressions and going through the process.

    However, in the previous dozen or so groups, everyone was very restrained, and their speeches were relatively official.

    Seeing this, He Hua was going crazy, Song Song's voice was full of her bluffing.

    "You don't know! How sassy Ji Lanyue is! But I don't know if the program team will cut it in!" As he spoke, He Hua asked himself and answered again, "It definitely will! This is a highlight!"

    Song Song: "...what?"

    He Hua: "Keep watching! If not, I'll give you a detailed description!"

    The audience had signed a non-disclosure agreement. I have to wait on set during the recording, and I have no place to sit and can only stand.

    So at the end of the day, a lot of people will abstain from voting and go to rest.

    Ji Lanyue and the others pressed the field, both good and bad.

    Lotus recalled: "But as soon as they spoke, everyone who was resting at the door stood up! Then they rushed to the front of the stage!" But it was too

    late. For the sake of good-looking shooting, the area in front of the stage was always full of people. When someone leaves, someone will fill it up.

    "Many tutor fans have turned to Ji Lanyue! All of them shout louder than me!" He Hua said excitedly.

    For the first performance, the fans have not yet formed a fixed player pick, and even most of the people who went to the scene are true fans of the four mentors.

    So when they vote, it will be much fairer than in the subsequent performances. In the later stage, it is basically all players and fans who are divided into pieces.

    On the screen, the freeze-frame pose had lasted for a while, and Zhai Meng also stepped onto the stage as the host, and a group of people stood up.

    Lotus: "Listen! I don't think it was cut!"

    Songsong: "..." She actually doesn't understand why Lotus is so excited.

    In the usual talent shows, it's not that there is no phenomenon of bullshit and sex, and the program team will even dislike the dull and boring, and give a certain script a lot of attention.

    As soon as she thought about it, she heard Ji Lanyue's words from the pad in front of her.

    Ji Lanyue: "Thank you to my teammates for their cooperation and giving such a wonderful stage. There will be times when there will be long winds and waves, and we will always hang the clouds and sails to help the sea." When she spoke, her tone was very calm, and there was no expression on her face

    . What a big change.

    Shyness, modesty, excitement... none of it.

    It was as if she had done one thing very skillfully. She had done a lot and got used to it.

    When the other six heard this, they couldn't help holding their breath. Just listen, Ji Lanyue hasn't finished talking about her feelings.

    She continued: "We are number one."

    Songsong: "...she is so confident!"

    Lotus: "Really! I knew it wasn't cut!"

    Songsong: "No, isn't she afraid of being slapped in the face? I admit it Her stage is good, but others are not bad either!"