Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Archery

    No one expected that the most exciting thing to watch today was actually in the archery event.

    Ji Lanyue has learned riding and archery from the guards, and has achieved remarkable results.

    At first, it was to shoot Ju, which is now playing polo. This is a very popular sport in the capital, and this name is used when men and women date each other.

    There are no father, son, or relatives in the arena, and even the queen will hold a bow party and give a lottery. There are many good stories about being given marriages on the court, so her fame is getting bigger and bigger.

    In fact, they all greeted each other well in advance, and it was a matter of course, which led to the marriage.

    Ji Lanyue has also played, and she quite likes this lively sport. This has high requirements for horse riding and skills, and Ji Lanyue is the best.

    "Continuously hitting the Ju soil, cleverness is the only thing to do", galloping horses with smooth tails, it is a beautiful scenery full of youth.

    Ji Lanyue's movements are clever and agile, and she hits the ball one by one with a stick in her hand. She is heroic and heroic on the court, and I don't know how many people are fascinated by it.

    Ritual and music shoot the number of imperial books, the six arts of a gentleman, Ji Lanyue has learned them all.

    Dacheng did not have the admonition that "a woman is virtuous without talent", and most of the ladies from aristocratic families are talented people, more or less capable.

    Ji Lanyue has a lot of meetings. She learns things quickly and has no challenges.

    The newly obtained bow and arrow are very different from the previous ones.

    There was a simple training before the game, and there was a cameraman following him at that time, saying that they would post tidbits to the audience later.

    Ji Lanyue didn't shoot the first arrow very well, and she wasn't quite used to it.

    The coach felt that he was very powerful, and he looked like a person with solid foundation.

    After three times, Ji Lanyue got started.

    The arrow never missed, she never left the ten rings again.

    Coach: "..."

    People in the same project: "..."

    Lian Hansong rubbed his face silently: "Yue, when did you practice, and you still have this trick?" The

    strange thing about the Shimmering Nine is that none of the people who were in the same dormitory as Ji Lanyue were arrested. eliminated.

    They accounted for four debut positions, and there were two places in the first three miles.

    Wu Xixue also exclaimed: "This is accurate, you can go to win glory for the country!"

    This was of course a joke, but the hand Ji Lanyue showed really surprised everyone present.

    Min Qingyan chose the gymnastics, not far away, heard someone shouting "Arrow God" outside, curiously poked her head, and saw three floors inside and three floors outside the archery side.

    When she came over, she happened to see Ji Lanyue's last arrow leaving the string, and suddenly, there was another ten rings.

    "Papapa—"