The eldest princess made high...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... Más

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 57

880 8 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 57

    What Ji Lanyue lacks is an audience who loves her, and a place for her to play as she pleases.

    She's had enough of sneaking around to practice dancing and singing. The day Leling was beaten to death in front of her was the first time Ji Lanyue realized that she, a princess, was not free at all.

    The concubine mother said, you must have the demeanor of a royal princess, and you must not do such frivolous things.

    She wrote it down, kept it in her heart, and watched as the concubine mother took the paper she practiced calligraphy to ask her father for credit, saying that she supervised her well.

    It is said that since Princess Zhaoning became the eldest princess of Zhaoning, no one dared to bully her.

    But no one knows that she has never been able to do her favorite thing.

    The moment she pounced on her younger brother, it wasn't all for family affection.

    At that time, she thought, could she break free from this cage and fly to the sky when she was reincarnated as a human?

    It was just a flash of thought, and when I woke up again, it actually came true.

    The eldest princess felt that she was very restrained. After arriving here, she was no longer so domineering and domineering.

    Hearing the arrangement after the fans went against Shimmer, she thought deeply, did she seem too talkative?

    Du Zhong: "..."

    He didn't agree with this cognition: "No, you're not like this, you wake up."

    Ji Lanyue compared her behavior here with what she used to do.

    There is a guard of honor of more than 30 people in and out, and some people kneel to greet them. There are more than 20 dishes for a meal, and there are countless maids.

    Here... it's shabby!

    Except for her own mother, no one is allowed to step on her head!

    Ji Lanyue is firm in this idea.

    It was so bad she refused to experience it again.

    ·

    The parallel contract of Shimmer's nine girls was signed to Caiyi Entertainment. This company cooperated with "Dream Blooming" at the beginning, so within a year after their debut, the nine girls were under their management.

    When Ji Lanyue didn't know, Du Zhong pushed a lot of announcements for her, not just for individuals, but more for group activities.

    The limited group will end in one year, so of course we have to squeeze the members hard.

    The leeks of the fans should be cut as soon as they are needed, so don't be polite.

    As for the bodies of nine people? Don't be afraid of anything, they are all young and tired. Now the social animals still have 996 and 007, what did they say?

    ——The person in charge of Caiyi thinks so.

    They heard that Ji Lanyue was highly valued at Xing Lang Entertainment, but they didn't know the specific treatment, it was all kept secret.

    But within two days after forming the group, the heroine of the S-level project decided on her, so there was nothing to say, this person would definitely be praised by Xinglang.

    Taking advantage of Ji Lanyue's fame, he can earn more.

    But I didn't expect Du Zhong to take care of so much, it was a mistake.

    The Moonlights have been shouting all the time, saying that they really want Ji Lanyue to solo, she is going to be blood-sucked in this regiment, dragging an aircraft carrier forward alone, it's so fucking bullying.

    But at the time of voting, everyone was crazy and wanted to drag passers-by to register an account and like it every day.

    I want Ji Lanyue to make her C debut, but also miss her solo beauty.

    This kind of complicated mentality made the Moonlights very anxious at first.

    Heizi and his opponent mocked Ji for cheating on the number of monthly votes, and then got slapped in the face; they mocked her as fake traffic, but a sales endorsement by NR shut them up.

    Not only Heizi and his opponent, but everyone saw Ji Lanyue's strength and became interested in her.

    Merchants need to sell goods, TV dramas need audiences, and Caiyi wants to make money.

    As long as the group special can get the sales volume of NR, they will make crazy money.

    It doesn't matter if you are called a fool by Moonlight, as long as they pay for it. It's a pity that big fans on the Internet have already started to organize the "Don't buy a group special if you don't receive a response from Caiyi".

    There are many participants.

    The person in charge of Caiyi felt that in the end fans would have to hold their noses to buy it because of Ji Lanyue, but what if?

    So they called Du Zhong and wanted Ji Lanyue to come forward to appease him.

    It can't be the Weibo posted by the staff, it has to be posted by Ji Lanyue himself.

    Or use Ji Lanyue's mobile phone to send, the little tail in her personal certification is exclusive and easy to recognize.

    The other party tentatively said that they can compensate for resources in the future.

    "Brother Du, album sales are very important, to Lanyue and everyone else, you understand?" the other party said.

    Du Zhong choked back on the spot: "Then you are still messing around like this?"

    The other party: "Brother Du, don't you also agree?"

    Du Zhong had a heart attack when this matter was mentioned.

    The eagle was pecked by the house sparrow, which was a big mistake!

    Whenever Ji Lanyue looked at him with a half-smile, Du Zhong felt very flustered.

    At this time, Ji Lanyue is different from usual. She will bring a lot of pressure to people, just like a clear sky that turns into cloudy clouds in an instant, accompanied by continuous thunder and lightning.

    Du Zhong flinched, and said to Ji Lanyue: "It's not good for your reputation to terminate the contract now."

    Ji Lanyue shrugged: "It doesn't matter."

    She never wanted a good reputation.

    Du Zhong: "Do you really want to terminate the contract? Or just re-record the album?" He could

    see Ji Lanyue's emotional change, and he has been in contact with him for more than half a year. itch.

    On the contrary, the more indifferent Ji Lanyue's attitude is, the more serious her decision will be.

    Ji Lanyue sighed: "Sometimes, people don't pay attention to something when they don't think about it. Once they think of it, they will hang in their hearts." Du Zhong: "..." It's really an impressionist

    wording

    !

    But for some reason, he somehow understood.

    Du Zhong paused, nodded: "Understood."

    Then he went to find a lawyer.

    ·

    At first, when they heard that Ji Lanyue was going to break the contract, the Caiyi people were very confused, they thought they didn't hear clearly.

    End the parallel group early?

    Why?

    It's only been half a year! It will be automatically disbanded in half a year!

    No need!

    Contacting Du Zhong's attitude, Caiyi's people think that this move may be based on retreat, and the other party probably doesn't want to stand in line with the matter of the regiment.

    The person in charge immediately sighed. Sure enough, everyone is selfish.

    That's right, if Ji Lanyue offends the fans, it won't be easy in the future.

    Immediately, he gave in, saying that he would not talk about this matter again, and Ji Lanyue did not need to make any reaction.

    Du Zhong shook his head: "     Let's terminate the contract."     The person in charge

    : "???" "I know it's fine, forget it, you say it", just think that Du Zhong is fighting for Ji Lanyue's interests.     Seeing his attitude, Du Zhong laughed too.

    It is true that traffic depends on marketing. Most of the members in Shimmer have to use this group to receive activities, otherwise there will be very few announcements, which is also true.

    But Ji Lanyue is not included in these people.

    An NR let the brand owner see the potential of Ji Lanyue. Originally, it was only because of the spokesperson of the new series appointed by the leader. He is currently in contact with Du Zhong, and plans to promote Ji Lanyue to be the spokesperson of the NR makeup line.

    Coincidentally, NR's former makeup spokesperson has expired, and this cake is being watched by people from all walks of life.

    In addition, skin care line, body line, hair line, and other brands that do not conflict with NR are also in contact with Eucommia, and they have the intention of cooperating with Ji Lanyue.

    Missy is not short of money, Du Zhong knows. But this shows the value of the name "Ji Lanyue" and this person in the market, and proves her future potential.

    When "Qingshuang" is broadcast on the stars early next year, that will be the moment when Ji Lanyue explodes.

    There is really no need to drag such a group of people and let them suck blood.

    Ji Lanyue didn't care about how much money it was, but Du Zhong suddenly cared about it now.

    He calculated that the liquidated damages were less than one-tenth of the year-end appreciation after the Chinese New Year.

    Just like what Ji Lanyue said at the beginning, she was not short of money at first, and she will not be short of money in the future.

    The person in charge looked at Du Zhong's smile, and suddenly felt a little flustered: "Brother Du? What are you?"

    Du Zhong said gently: "Actually, I didn't know much about draft talent, mainly because I had never brought such an artist before. To be honest , I am not popular in Xinglang, and no one can ask for advice."

    The person in charge: "So what?"

    Du Zhong: "So I was fooled by you, and I admit it. But I don't want to admit it now."

    Seeing him, the person in charge said, Heart suddenly: "Actually, this is a very good marketing opportunity, not only for us, but also for you and Ji Lanyue."

    Du Zhong shook his head: "I know, abuse fans and solid fans, I am very proficient in this method." This

    is a series of methods to enhance the cohesion of the fan group. It is very common and many fans know it, but they will still follow this method.

    Because they still love artists, that is the light in their hearts.

    In this light, all the rest can be temporarily ignored.

    Including dirty tricks that they obviously know and have seen.

    Du Zhong: "Pet fans, the effect is better."

    After saying this, Du Zhong turned his head to the back and looked at the person in charge: "The lawyers who have been hired in a hurry can also wait for your legal counsel to come." Standing

    behind The lawyer who was watching stepped forward and nodded his chin slightly.

    The person in charge was dumbfounded.

    ·

    Actually, according to Du Zhong's thinking, there is no need to terminate the contract.

    It's not difficult to re-record, just be firm, say the word "terminate the contract" twice, and the people on Caiyi's side will naturally back down.

    So Ji Lanyue's condition can be met, and the whole album is re-recorded except for her song and the tenth song.

    This matter is not difficult, but it affects the whole body. Du Zhong thinks that Caiyi disagrees, and it is precisely because of this.

    Publicity, materials, events, factories, store sales... everything is planned, the most critical album needs to be re-recorded, and the follow-up process has to be postponed.

    This is not just a delay in time, but the success and failure of the entire project.

    Advertisements are all scheduled for a time period, and sudden advances and delays will have bad effects.

    Nobody wants to take on that responsibility, and no more money wants to be wasted.

    But these difficulties can be overcome in the face of "Ji Lanyue wants to terminate the contract".

    No matter Caiyi agrees happily or embarrassingly, in the end, Ji Lanyue can do what she wants.

    Because she is the flow and the center of the group—from name to reality, she is both.

    The fans are right, Ji Lanyue is dragging the aircraft carrier alone, and her teammates have not developed well without her, and the future will not be as good.

    Even the sponsor of the show behind the scenes was given by Zhaoxuan behind Ji Lanyue.

    After the person in charge asked clearly, he wanted to restore it. He made various concessions and offered Du Zhong a fairly good condition.

    Du Zhong regretfully refused.

    The person in charge was angry: "Du Zhong! Don't forget, the circle is so big, you can't see up! Do you have to be so terrific?

    " Accept, and not willing to forgive, what, I was wrong?"

    You broke the rules, I pointed out. You said that I will make compensation next time, but I am not happy, and I request to terminate the contract.

    You are anxious, you start to panic, you examine your own shortcomings and are willing to improve.

    But this is not because your conscience is still there, but because I have enough weight.

    When Ji Lanyue saw fans making a fuss, her first reaction was: just re-record it.

    She didn't think about terminating the contract because she didn't think about it.

    It wasn't until Du Zhong said that this proposal was impossible that she realized that it was like this.

    ——Then terminate the contract.

    This was not because she wanted to threaten Caiyi's people with "termination of the contract", but because Ji Lanyue discovered that she could still terminate the contract.

    Just like sometimes I want to drink Coke, but I don’t necessarily like it on weekdays, and I may not be able to drink a bottle in two months. But at some point when I have this idea in my mind, I will inexplicably scratch my heart and want to drink it.

    Not for the whole bottle, but for the sip.

    For a three-and-a-half dollar Coke, the value of two dollars and five is on the first sip.

    That's what Ji Lanyue said. She doesn't care for any compensation, she just wants to be free.

    Du Zhong understood.

    So he went directly to a lawyer and went to Caiyi's company together.

    ·

    #纪兰月退微光#

    #吉照月强办接约#

    #宋兰月打感#

    #五一数娱乐场那些大名名星#

    #不说信质的结果#Five

    hot searches point directly at Ji Lan months, the first three even carry her full name.

    The first one became the number one hot search in an instant, and the word "explosive" was added after it.

    Before, Moonlight became a hot topic because of the issue of the C position of the group specialist. Although there was a high probability that it was bought by an unknown partner, it still gained a little attention.

    When the official has not issued a conclusion on it, it suddenly has so many hot searches.

    The marketing accounts all spoke together, using the same wording, and it looked like a draft that I bought.

    [At around 8:10, all marketing accounts uniformly sent a Weibo condemning Ji Lanyue for not abiding by the contract]

    [The trending search jumped to the first place, and the water army in the comments a minute ago was in place to control the hot comments]

    [All of them It was the one who condemned Yueyue]

    [Come on, start your performance, and tell me whether this is true or not? ]

    [I just want to know, is it true? It doesn't matter whether you are black or what, as long as this matter is true, I will go out to eat hot pot to celebrate now]

    Du Zhong knew that such a situation would happen, and he was not in a hurry.

    Ji Lanyue is even less anxious, she is still talking on the phone with her family.

    Caiyi wants Hei Ji to take over the moon, but they don't take it for granted, let alone abuse fans, if the reason for the termination of the contract is revealed, the Moonlights can stay here for the rest of their lives.

    An artist who is strong, decisive and still a fan, what else would he do if he didn't stay?

    Everyone likes Mei Qiang Mi, because this person will rise to be the number one in the end.

    Ji Lanyue only has the first two, and she will always be the first, never miserable.

    The Moonlights looked dazed, and they were not at all prepared for the termination of the contract. At the moment, they were pulling various marketing accounts, scalpers, and gossip accounts to ask, just asking for a real answer from the industry.

    In the end, I don't know who gave the news, saying that the contract was indeed terminated, and even the contract was signed.

    Looking at Ji Lanyue's Weibo account again, they found that in an instant, the nickname was also changed.

    ——From [Shimmer-Ji Lanyue] to [Ji Lanyue].

    The Moonlights cheered up immediately.

    [Moonlight 129: In order to celebrate my wife's escape from the sea of ​​suffering, I decided to draw a lottery. Just forward it, and draw a set of NR "Extreme" series lipsticks, a total of twelve. As long as you haven't been hacked @吉照月]

    [I love Yueyue for a lifetime: Yueyue is beautiful! In the future, I have to walk the flower road alone! Smoke one NR Qingyuecolor lipstick, one box of milk, one bottle of perfume, just forward it, as long as you haven’t blackmailed my female goose! 】

    【Moonlight and you are both in my arms: I am so happy today! ! ! Draw...]

    Contrary to everyone's expectations, the Moonlights didn't go to match up with Heizi, but instead started a lottery draw in Chaohua to celebrate Ji Lanyue's termination of the solo contract.

    They really wanted Ji Lanyue to leave Shimmer, but they all knew it would be a year later, so they could only hold back and endure.

    However, I never expected that there would be a day when things turn around!

    That is, if Nv Goose terminates the contract, will the liquidated damages be very high?

    Can she still afford to eat and support herself?

    As for the doubts about the reason for the termination of the contract, what the hell, need I say? We have a lot of trouble with the staff behind Shimmer, she must know it!

    Termination of the contract at this time is definitely for us Moonlight!

    You say I have thick skin? Hey, I have thick skin!

    Passerby: "..." This group of people went crazy.

    Heizi: "..." Damn, what kind of routine is this!

    But just like the hot search, there are sailors and some passers-by, saying that you are so uncontractual!

    However, when the people who eat melons were wondering about this matter, they were attracted by the lottery, so they simply went to test their own European spirit.

    Yin Xuan: There are so many prizes, if I can't even win one, then I really have no chance for the lottery draw.

    Eat someone's soft mouth, but take someone's hand short. The prizes have all been drawn, so going to Hei Ji to embrace the moon is too unreasonable.

    The sailors wailed for a long time, but none of them achieved the effect they expected.

    Cai Yi's popularity twisted her mouth.

    ·

    The next day, a small media that caught the hot spots quickly released the edited video of Ji Lanyue's personal interview, and continued this wave of popularity, earning a good amount of views.

    Inside, the host asked and answered, and Ji Lanyue's attitude was very relaxed, which was her usual appearance.

    Host: "The termination of the contract yesterday was a hot search, do you have anything to say?"

    Ji Lanyue corrected: "To be precise, the contract was terminated two days ago. In the past two days, the agent is still dealing with the follow-up announcement. I'm busy with some other things."

    The host: "Is that so? Is it convenient to ask the reason for the termination?"

    Ji Lanyue: "The terms signed in the parallel contract, if you violate it, you violate it. This company can't do it."

    The host laughed embarrassingly: "I see someone said, if you want to terminate the contract, what did you do to snatch the Taoist position? This is a waste of quota and deprives another person's life." Ji Lanyue

    frowned : "People in Shimmer don't do things, now it's my fault?"

    She sneered, her words were full of arrogance: "As for the debut position, I don't want to be a member of the girl group, but the number one can only be mine. , No one can stand on top of me."

    Host: "..."

    Similar words, in fact, Ji Lanyue said it not long after his debut, but it was not so straightforward.

    Host: "Well, is the violation of the terms of the contract due to the group specialist?"

    Ji Lanyue: "Yes."

    The answer is very concise, but the content is very large.

    The video is not long, which fully demonstrates Ji Lanyue's attitude.

    Later, Du Zhong asked someone to leak to the support club some news before and after the termination of the contract, and the moonlighters knew the general situation.

    Immediately, many people whimpered and went to confess to Ji Lanyue.

    They didn't expect that there could be such a brave artist.

    But what should we do in the future?

    The Moonlights were very worried, fearing that Caiyi and his opponent would trip Ji Lanyue.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

431K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
123K 1.9K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000
1.7M 95.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
114K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...