The eldest princess made high...

Von Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... Mehr

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 52

1K 14 2
Von Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 52 I Don't Believe That Tuan Zong Can Have Fun

    This is a unique variety show.

    Group performances are no different from variety shows, except that the show has limited guests and viewing groups.

    It took a lot of time to prepare in the early stage. After confirming that the theme was travel, it was necessary to coordinate the itinerary of nine people. As a result, the shooting was delayed again and again.

    It's not all due to the influence of Ji Lanyue's filming, but also due to the uneven number of announcements made by other people.

    Some resources are good and have basically never stopped; others are not, and Shimmer group activities account for the majority.

    The fans said on the official day, why the promised group drama and album are not released, do they want to let go.

    In fact, the director is also very hard, he wants to start quickly, but there is no way, the investment has not yet been drawn.

    After the sponsors were in place and the cooperation was negotiated, the planning kept up, and the shooting team was ready, Shimmer immediately released the announcement that he would go abroad to film a tour group.

    [Happy, plmm watched it]

    [Wait, abroad? travel? Fuck, I thought of something bad]

    [Sister, I thought of it too...]

    [Be nice to plmms, please, I don't want to see them suffer! ! ! ]

    [If we don't have money, let's start crowdfunding, don't be wronged girls, understand? ]

    [Your sister went there as she was, so she came back as she was, I'll blame you for missing a hair, the show crew don't know how to flatter you] The group

    fans and their respective fans are happy and sad at the same time.

    I am happy to see that the program team has finally fulfilled their promise, and the sisters can gather together for a long time to play; what

    is sad is that the group show, especially the travel, is very scripted, cheating and sad.

    A group of people asked on Weibo to take good care of Shimmers, cuteness, threats, everything.

    In the past, the filming team was still timid and guilty.

    After all, they are the first to know what is planned.

    But this time, the director secretly watched from behind. No matter what the fans said, he didn't take it to heart.

    Instead, I watched it with a mentality of "Hey, you can't think of it, I am a man this time".

    Just waiting for the broadcast of the group comprehensive clip, let this group of worried fans come to realize that there are still such good people as him in the world.

    Director: When I got a sponsor, the sponsor’s father approved the money without any restrictions. He also strongly demanded that the filming must be relaxed, comfortable and not revealing the rich but costly. Met such a one.

    What's this ?

    This is a living Bodhisattva who came to give money!

    ·

    Hearing that it was a trip, Lian Hansong collapsed.

    "It's over, travel variety shows are never fun." She said with a sad face.

    Ji Lanyue didn't quite understand, so she asked her: "What's the matter?"

    Lian Hansong: "There is less money and more tasks, and when there are more people, there will be disputes. The uneven distribution of resources makes conflicts very easy."

    Of course, the audience seemed to I just like to watch celebrities gossip, make contradictions, sarcasm and so on. Lian Hansong did not say this sentence.

    Ji Lanyue hesitated: "Isn't it?"

    She looked at the dark staff over there.

    There are a lot of people in charge of filming, nine of them and their assistants, and each other's luggage and equipment add up to a huge amount.

    It looks like a group tour.

    Lian Hansong still doesn't know the specific content of this variety show, and only thinks it is like other shows.

    "It's so uncreative..." She was very sad.

    That is to say, there is no camera now, otherwise she would have to pretend to be happy.

    Ji Lanyue heard Du Zhong mention it, he said that this time the variety show is just for fun, take it easy and don't be a monster.

    Eucommia does not talk nonsense.

    After coming here, Ji Lanyue has been in the country. Although she has gone to many places with the announcement, she will stroll around to see the scenery when she has time.

    But it's true that I haven't been to a foreign country.

    In my memory, the eldest lady grew up abroad.

    Therefore, Ji Lanyue is very interested in this trip.     She patted Lian

    Hansong and comforted her: "I want to open it up, what if

    ?

    "     But in the case of not disclosing the price, you take a picture of what is in the lens, and not many people know what it is.     From the first-class cabin, Lian Hansong and the others lamented that this program group is good and rich!     For an international flight, the first-class cabin costs around 100,000 yuan, and a round trip for nine people costs 2 million yuan.     Not to mention those directors.     Ji Lanyue didn't bring so many people here, only three bodyguards and two assistants. The money was also reimbursed by the program group.     When it landed, I thought I had to find a bus or take a taxi to my residence, but I didn't expect that the program team had already arranged a vehicle.     Yu Xixue was surprised: "Is this show perverted?"     Originally, she was worried that she would have a bad life in a foreign country, so she was prepared to be exhausted.     Unexpectedly, it was a good start.     Lian Hansong was suspicious: "No, I firmly believe that this is a way to confuse us!"     Ji Lanyue: "...just be the director team and be a person?"     This is what I learned from Lian Hansong just now.

    Lian Hansong sneered, and she said loudly: "I don't believe it!"

    It's hot! What about highlights! Out of the circle! Which show would be so kind!

    impossible!

    Then they arrived at the most luxurious hotel in the area.

    Standing in the hall, a group of people were stunned.

    Lian Hansong looked up at the dozens of meters high lanterns hanging down from the sky, and said in a daze, "What price do I have to pay to live in?" Wu Xixue: "Or, just

    let us see See?"

    Min Qingyan: "As soon as I came in, I felt that I had become valuable."

    Ji Lanyue: "..."

    Others also sighed softly.

    Lian Hansong suddenly came to his senses: "They didn't give me the script!" They

    are all people who have been in the entertainment industry for different periods of time, and have also participated in variety shows. Give me a script.

    Some have to be played according to the above process, and some have a general meaning, and the artist can understand it by himself.

    This group is obviously their home field.

    Judging from all the current large-scale outdoor reality shows involving tourism content, they will give different scripts to the guests.

    For example, the growth path-from childishness to maturity, from being unable to integrate into the group to getting along with everyone in harmony at the end, from crying behind the scenes to the warmth and comfort of the large group.

    Even if you don't act according to this, the post-editing can still use their uncanny ability to cut the whole material into pieces and then splice it together.

    So, it's the same script.

    So many viewers say that a reality show is actually an actor acting.

    What is true and what is false, the entertainment industry is full of people wearing masks.

    A group of women are together, and what the audience sees is how well they sing and dance? No, they just want to see people tear each other up with three meanings in one sentence.

    This is the excitement.

    The director's voice came from the side: "Hey, hey, we've arrived. Everyone first got their room cards and went to their bedrooms to take a short rest. I'll give you a short interview one by one. Then we'll come down for dinner, and today I'll give you all Free time."

    It means that after eating, you can sleep, go out for a walk, and do whatever you want.

    Director: "Gather at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning, and the filming of the itinerary will officially start. I won't talk about the specifics, and I will tell you later." Nine people: "

    Oh——"

    Lian Hansong thought that several people were going to live together, It turned out that when I got the room card, I found out that there is one room per person.

    Lian Hansong: "!!!"

    She chose the room next to Ji Lanyue: "I want to be closer to you! I will wake you up tomorrow!"

    Ji Lanyue laughed at her: "Why are you so insecure? Sensation?"

    The others also had a fluttering expression on their faces.

    Ji Lanyue even saw the smiles in the eyes of their respective follow-up directors, but they didn't notice it at all.

    Lian Hansong complained to Ji Lanyue in a low voice: "It's too unexpected! Isn't this show a bluff? How much is the budget? How much will it cost? I'm afraid that the director will jump out and say 'hahaha Do you like it here? It’s just for you to see, we’re going to the real place to stay now’, the show doesn’t follow the usual path, and you can’t even guess what’s going to happen next.” Ji Lanyue was curious: “Then according to your

    understanding , what should we experience?"

    As soon as this was mentioned, Lian Hansong became excited: "Before I came, I searched for the essence of complaints on the Internet. , That is really a dark tide! At the same time, the schedule is really tiring."

    Check-in at designated attractions, find accommodation by yourself, very little money, find the car by yourself, lose money, fight for rooms... It's so exciting.

    "Oh——" Ji Lanyue said, "I have increased my knowledge."

    While speaking, they arrived at the floor where they wanted to stay.

    When Ji Lanyue swiped the door with the room card, she turned her head and said to Lian Hansong: "Didn't you realize that in the variety show features you mentioned, the guests carry their own luggage?" Lian Hansong: "What?

    "

    Ji Lanyue opened the door and went in, followed by the filming director.

    Outside the camera are Ji Lanyue's bodyguards and assistants, seven large boxes, which are the things she brought.

    Lian Hansong blinked: "That's right, we are not required to carry our own luggage? There is no limit on the luggage allowance?"

    No, there is no limit for the first-class cabin purchased.

    Oh no, it should be said that the luggage share was packed together with the program equipment, and they didn't think about it at all.

    Lian Hansong began to doubt himself: "Could it be that I was overthinking it?"

    ·

    The director team was also very happy!

    The passenger planes of international flights are generally extremely large and cannot accommodate all the people, but a few heads are still possible.

    For the rest, head to the business class. There are nearly 70 seats, which is enough for the number of people on this trip.

    The director team has more than 100 people. On the same flight as Shimmer is the filming team and a small logistics team, less than 30 people.

    But the nine girls and their assistants together almost fill up the business class.

    Others have already flown to the destination with the equipment and equipment first, and they will arrange it there first, and at the same time, they can also stagger the time.

    Sponsors reimburse all expenses. The business class is not as spacious and comfortable as the first class, but it can still put the seat to lie down and sleep.

    After more than ten hours of flight, the economy class was too aggrieved and uncomfortable.

    When we arrived at the destination, we visited this hotel earlier, it was beautiful, comfortable and luxurious.

    But very expensive.

    The director laughed: "No way, the sponsor has money!"

    He really liked the investment he got this time!

    The brand actually sent finance personnel over, but they didn't care if the money spent was reasonable or not, they just came to monitor it symbolically.

    Let's talk if the money is not enough.

    No one likes to live a miserable life abroad. For the sake of popularity, the show has to set up various ways of playing and scheming.

    Stars are tired, and the director team who has been following them will only be more tired.

    They get even less money.

    The director deliberately didn't tell Shimmer and the others how conscientious this trip was, and as expected, he successfully captured everyone's shocked and bewildered expressions.

    At that time, maybe we can promote a wave of emoticons or something.

    It's just that Ji Lanyue is calm, and there is no major reaction all the way.

    This makes the director a little bit lost.

    ·

    The customs of different countries are different, and the urban buildings have their own characteristics.

    Tall Roman columns, floor-to-ceiling windows, purple vines climbing in the alleys, and strange pronunciations that float by the ears from time to time.

    Everything is telling Ji Lanyue how magical this place is.

    What's even more amazing is that she can understand the conversations of some passers-by. This is probably the skill left to her by the eldest lady, and it is the result of the original Ji Lanyue's hard work here.

    Ji Lanyue blinked, so there are so many people with high noses and deep eyes here!

    I have seen it in China before, but the number of people is very small, and it is all here.

    Checking in at tourist attractions is no longer a mandatory task. Unless you are watching the sunrise or are in a hurry, you will start recording after a good night's sleep.

    Ji Lanyue and the others each had a cone. After posing for the photo, they quickly ate and waited in line to enter the venue. They wanted to visit a museum.

    The wait time is not too long, and the speed of getting in is very fast.

    But in the process, Ji Lanyue found an acquaintance.

    "Xi Jia?" She blinked, looking at the man who was running towards her more than ten meters away.

    Qu Qing stood by Ji Lanyue's side, and looked over there after hearing the voice.

    Now, she also saw someone she knew: "Wei Yuan?"

    Shimmer and the others were on the porch, shielded from the sun, very comfortable.

    Although this is a tourist attraction, there are really not many people, after all, it is not the tourist season. The square is still very large, and a lot of people are scattered.

    They also smoothly saw the five or six people running over there, and the cameras following them.

    Xi Jia is a supporting actor in "Qing Shuang", who finished earlier than Ji Lanyue. He participated in a variety show, and this episode was recorded here.

    She never expected that she would meet Ji Lanyue.

    "Lanyue? Are you...?" Standing behind the railing, Xi Jia glanced around, and also saw the female stars with exquisite makeup, and the crowd of cameras.

    Ji Lanyue: "Recording the group drama."

    Xi Jia suddenly realized: "Oh, I know, Shimmer!"

    Everyone in the crew knew that Ji Lanyue debuted in "Dream Blooming", and the current group name is Shimmer. Leave is to go to team activities.

    Xi Jia: "I'm recording a variety show. What a coincidence, I can meet you in a foreign country!

    " , just ran into it by such a coincidence.

    Xi Jia laughed happily: "You can buy lottery tickets!"

    After all, these days, there are no variety shows where the two discuss and record together.

    The director who was eating popsicles over there also thought it was amazing.

    Xi was sweating hotly, and Wei Yuan, who had talked to Qu Qing over there, kept wiping away his sweat.

    Qu Qing turned her head to look, pulled a staff member to ask questions, and went to the back to get a popsicle for Wei Yuan.

    Wei Yuan: "Wuwuwu Qingqing, you are so kind!"

    She was so envious of being able to eat popsicles!

    Qu Qing: "It's okay, it's okay, the directors have prepared a lot."

    She did things properly, and she asked Wei Yuan first before giving it to Wei Yuan. Whenever the director said something was wrong, Qu Qing gave up.

    Xi Jia's gaze also fell on the hand of Wei Yuan who was traveling with him.

    Ji Lanyue looked over: "..."

    "Do you want to eat?" she asked.

    When he was on the set, Ji Lanyue had a good relationship with the people around him.

    But it's true, brightly wearing the hat of "resource coffee", although I don't know who is behind her, but normal people don't want to make trouble with the heroine.

    Xi Jia scratched his head: "Is it obvious?"

    Ji Lanyue didn't mind exposing him at all: "Yes."

    Xi Jia: "...then me?"

    Ji Lanyue: "Is your teammate behind?"

    Xi Jia Turning his head, sure enough, a few more people came running.

    At this point, Xi Jia's face collapsed: "It's sad, the task is too difficult. We ran from eight o'clock to now, and we can't even take care of our saliva."

    Lian Hansong was behind with a troubled expression, empathizing with him: " Check in?"

    Xi Jia nodded, "I ran here from five kilometers just now in order to meet the appointed time, and I'm too tired."

    Lian Hansong grabbed Ji Lanyue's hand and said excitedly: "Look at it, this is a normal variety show recording!"

    We are unscientific! Now I am afraid that the director will come out and say that everything is fake, and I will finally return to the right track!

    It's so scary to enjoy it and then be taken away!

    Ji Lanyue: "..."

    No wonder both of them are sweating profusely.

    Xi Jia: "If I knew it was so miserable, I really...forget it, I've come here."

    With little money, I checked in at a certain scenic spot at a specified time, and they couldn't understand the bus stop signs with capital letters, and the taxis were too busy. Expensive and difficult to communicate.

    Forget it, the rubbish director even let the groups compete to see who gets there first.

    Xi Jia's stomach growled.

    Ji Lanyue: "???"

    Xi Jia: "I ate two bites of bread in the morning, and it's all used up. I'm sorry..."

    He was also a little embarrassed.

    Ji Lanyue really didn't expect such a miserable situation.

    In contrast, the group of them, including the director team, set off after eating, drinking, and sleeping well.

    Although it was past ten o'clock, they did get out of the car just now.

    The content of the recording so far is to take beautiful pictures with a cone.

    Wei Yuan next door has finished eating popsicles.

    Xi Jia wanted to eat, but was too embarrassed to mention it.

    He subconsciously swallowed his saliva, and said to Ji Lanyue: "Well, Lanyue, I have to continue there, shall I go first?"

    He called Wei Yuan softly: "It's time to go!"

    Wei Yuanyiyi Reluctant: "Oh."

    Ji Lanyue stretched out her hand: "Wait a minute."

    Xi Jia's half-leaved body froze there, and turned to look at her: "What's the matter?"

    Ji Lanyue tiptoed, stretched her arms and greeted the back: "Xiaoxuan?"

    A voice rang out over there. Get up: "Come here, come here!"

    Suddenly, Mu Xiaoxuan, who came to play with her, appeared in front of Ji Lanyue: "Sister, what's the matter?"

    Ji Lanyue: "Are you rich?"

    Mu Xiaoxuan With the bag on his back, he patted it with his backhand: "I have brought it, it is enough! Sister, I have taken your bank card!"

    Although you can swipe your card everywhere in China, it is very bad abroad.

    When it comes to the population base, the implementation of convenience measures, and infrastructure, they can't do it.

    In front of the camera, celebrity backpacks are mostly decorations, and they also need to pay attention to their image when participating in the show.

    Ji Lanyue didn't even have a pocket on her body, and a series of daily necessities such as mobile phones, coins, bank cards, etc. were all carried by the two assistants she brought.

    Anyway, you have to follow the whole process, and you can come to the front with just one move.

    The same goes for the rest of the people. If there is no assistant, there will be a shooting team. Just ask a staff member.

    But maybe not so casually with assistants.

    Ji Lanyue pointed to Xi Jia: "Take them to buy some food and drink, I see a few shops not far outside." I

    saw it when I walked over just now.

    Xi Jia: "!!!"

    Mu Xiaoxuan: "Okay! Don't worry!"

    Xi Jia wanted to shed tears: "Wuuuuu Lanyue, you are so kind, you are my savior! I will treat you to a big meal when I return home Ah!"

    Ji Lanyue was not polite: "I'll wait."

    The PD who was dutifully filming Xi Jia behind couldn't help but say, "Hey, hey, it's against the rules!"

    Xi Jia and Wei Yuan said at the same time: "I didn't ask for money from passers-by! This is a friend! The other side supports it!" After

    speaking, the two looked at each other, and found the defense of life in each other's eyes.

    Xi Jia nodded fiercely: "You only said that you can't ask for money from the fans on the side, but this is not oh, it is not against the rules."

    PD: "..." After all, it is true.

    But who would have thought that they would meet acquaintances here!

    It was really a coincidence that the recordings of the two programs collided.

    Xi Jia and Wei Yuan happily followed Mu Xiaoxuan to buy food. He originally thought that Ji Lanyue's program would be good enough for his assistant to follow, but he didn't expect that the other party could be so good!

    The two of them didn't go too far, they just asked Mu Xiaoxuan to help them buy water and sandwiches, and they still had to gather for lunch at noon, so it would be fine after a while.

    As a result, Mu Xiaoxuan bought them a bag full of water and sandwiches.

    "Just now I saw that there were other people here, did you all come together? Take it for everyone to eat together?" Mu Xiaoxuan said.

    Xi Jia: "...I finally know why meeting an old friend in a foreign country is one of the happy events in life."

    Look, look at this luck!

    Xi Jia sincerely thanked: "Really, thank you so much!"

    Mu Xiaoxuan trembled: "No, not really."

    Xi Jia shook his head: "No, very much."

    The PD following the film: "..." Too much Yes, I suspect that you are alluding to our program group!

    Over there, Ji Lanyue and nine people have already gone in to watch.

    Filming is not allowed in the museum, and only a few designated locations can be photographed, so the process was not recorded.

    It is also convenient for Mu Xiaoxuan to find someone. She has the phone number of the staff of the director's team, just contact her.

    ·

    I thought this was just an episode, but finally found out, no, this is the control group.

    Churches, museums, underground cities, galleries, towers...

    Ji Lanyue had a lot of fun.

    Others are happy too.

    But Xi Jia and them were not very happy.

    I don't know why, the recording sites of the two variety shows often collide, at least twice a day. Even if you change cities later, you can still meet them.

    In this way, the contrast between the two sides appears.

    Under the care of the director team and the logistics team, Shimmer played happily and smoothly. They were a little tired, but everyone was in good physical strength and didn't feel too much.

    Xi Jia and the others are very hard-pressed. They have to arrange their own travel routes, check-in at fixed attractions must be completed within a time limit, and they have very little money. They really travel with a group of unfamiliar people.

    Xi Jia: Very painful.

    So, the performance of the two parties is:

    Shimmer and others have a single room for one person in a comfortable luxury hotel, and Xi Jia finds a room for two people in a cheap small hotel;

    Shimmer and others eat a dazzling buffet in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows in the early morning accompanied by sunshine and birdsong, and Xi Jia finds a room for two. They got up early to cook and eat a couple of mouthfuls, filled with water, and then went out;

    Shimmer and others were picked up by the car arranged by the director team and sent to the scenic spot. Xijia and others made a travel strategy plan the night before and headed out the next day.

    The Shimmers missed the next scenic spot and chose to give up, and the Xi Jias hurriedly missed the catch, so they were deducted food expenses; comparing

    the two, the latter is a capitalized tragic word.

    "The arrangement is so comfortable, I don't even want this variety show to end." "

    Wait, it's passed so happily? Why can't I believe it so much!" "WhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

    And I Want To Eat Afternoon Tea!"

    They said Love it all.

    I changed three cities in more than ten days, but the content is very rich. There are not only scenic spots, but nine people from Shimmer participated in banquets, frantically played in amusement parks, visited flea markets, and rode horses...

    Lian Hansong's life was like a dream: "Is this a public-funded tour? Who is the director? I have to keep his in mind." Name, this is a great pair of guests!"

    She was laughing, holding two fluffy and large cotton candy in her hand.

    By the way, I handed one of the colored ones to Ji Lanyue.

    Ji Lanyue took it over: "What is this?"

    Lian Hansong: "Marshmallows made of white sugar look good. Come, let's take a photo together and put the marshmallows in front of you. It makes my face look smaller."

    She happily stretched her arms to take a selfie with her mobile phone, and Ji Lanyue leaned close to her with dignity.

    Lian Hansong took a picture to see the effect, and pursed his mouth: "I don't think my head is big..."

    Day, it's actually a circle bigger than Yueyue.

    Lian Hansong was dissatisfied: "Come on, stand in front of me! I must be as big as your face today!"

    Ji Lanyue: "..." This inexplicable desire to win!

    ·

    The last time the two programs met was in the famous amusement park here.

    In fact, they always meet, and it is not without reason.

    These are the famous scenic spots in this area. Those who come here basically arrange their itinerary according to the public strategy, and it is inevitable that they will bump into it.

    The difference is that Xi Jia and the others had more places to watch and check in, while Ji Lanyue and the others had more fun and richer content.

    Shimmer came to play in the amusement park. The director said that if he came here to shoot, the picture would be very beautiful. They applied to the park in advance, and after paying a fee, they were allowed to take pictures at will.

    Dreamy scenes, laughter, and nine girls were dressed up as princesses.

    Especially suitable here.

    Xi Jia and the others came to the amusement park because the director there said that he had worked hard recently, so he wanted to reward them.

    A group of people is really a happy thing.

    Unexpectedly, this was a nightmare.

    You have to queue up for everything, ranging from ten minutes to an hour, and you have to run back and forth in the park, at least 30,000 steps a day.

    The guests also draw cards to specify must-play items.

    Xi Jia: "..." I believe you!

    On the contrary, Shimmers wore pretty and not cumbersome little skirts, put on pretty makeup, walked through special passages to play games under the leadership of the park staff, and finished everything in half a day.

    The rest of the time is on their own activities.

    The nine people rushed to the project that they had experienced just now but were still unsatisfied. There was still no need to queue up, and they could start soon.

    Xi Jia: "..."

    When he was running around to death, when waiting in line, he really wanted to join this group.

    I can wear a skirt too, do you want it?

    The author has something to say: Surprisingly, this book has a lot of cute attention, thank you very much.

    I know that I have many shortcomings, and I hope to continue to improve.

    Thank you for seeing the little cutie here, I will work hard

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

126K 2.3K 84
Su Tang just retrieved the memory of the court physician in her previous life, only to find out that in this life she had transmigrated into an ancie...
70.6K 2K 108
Lin Molu has transmigrated into the unlucky female supporting role of the doomsday novel, the kind who can't stop dying with the heroine. So she...
7.2K 60 6
Short Title : LISFWFDO Alternate Title : 降智女配,在线等死[快穿] Status : Completed Author : Wei Ke Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Every novel has a low IQ...
1.1M 28.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...