The eldest princess made high...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 29

1.2K 17 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 29 Background Chat

    When Ji Lanyue's strength was deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, everyone felt that the number one was her who didn't run away.

    On the stage, she is dazzling, even if she is in a group, she is as walled as other people, making people unable to take their eyes off her.

    In the days before the final, eighteen people worked very hard. Different from the previous performances, there are many things to prepare this time.

    Individual one-minute stage presentation, group repertoire, second performance repertoire, group new song, four stages, and finally a theme song chorus with all 100 members.

    Originally, I only needed to prepare one song. Although there will be other small activities arranged by the program group in the middle, in general, the time is relatively loose.

    At least the remaining group of people can sleep well.

    Now, the time is running short and the intensity is very high. More than one person has fallen ill.

    Only then did Ji Lanyue know that many people suffered from constant back and leg injuries due to years of activities and dance practice, and those who accidentally twisted their ankles also relapsed this time.

    Ji Lanyue: "..."

    In comparison, Ji Lanyue, who is only skinny, is extremely healthy.

    Ji

    Lanyue is looking at the flow sheet, everything here is very strange to her.

    Also interesting.

    The flow sheet was different from the palace banquet sheets she had seen before. There was a table on it, with the time period in the front, and the color divisions next to each other in the back, with the content written in the grid.

    For example, whose turn is it to perform, what the host will say, and how the contestants will express themselves.

    are basically fixed.

    And because it is a live broadcast, every link is very tight, for fear that any process will not be stuck.

    "You don't have to modify the sound during the live broadcast. Lanyue, your advantage has arrived." Lian Hansong was drinking with a carton of milk, and moved closer to Ji Lanyue.

    The dormitory for four of them was considered the best. No one was eliminated. People in the dormitory of Class A next door came and went, and one of them was eliminated last week in an upset.

    Ji Lanyue looked at Lian Hansong: "Xiuyin?"

    She never knew this.

    Lian Hansong took a big breath calmly, and then said: "That's right, the sound needs to be corrected during the broadcast, so what the audience sees is us happy!" And, the happy mentor

    .

    Ji Lanyue recalled it for a while, and she remembered a few moments when a mentor silently put his hands on their ears.

    At that time, she didn't care about it, although she didn't understand what this action meant, but as a human being, ignorance and fearlessness are the happiest.

    There are so many things she doesn't understand, and if she doesn't let go of each one, it will annoy the people around her to death.

    Lian Hansong: "It can't be helped. Look at the scene. Among the first hundred people who came, it was said that they were selected by thousands of people, but in fact they were all selected by major companies. The level varies from high to low. It doesn't matter if you stand up and sing. It’s easy to get out of tune when you jump up.”

    This is not the trainees from the next country, they have relatively strict requirements, and the first-generation and second-generation groups that get up early are really the ceiling for male and female debut groups.

    ——It's Lian Hansong's personal opinion.

    "Now, we all know that the entertainment industry makes money, even if it is the most fringe, and one event after another is comparable to the income of ordinary people for a month or two." Lian Hansong sighed, not knowing what came to his mind, "Employment is difficult. Ah!"

    Eighteenth-line starlets were worried because they didn't notice, and some people said that seeing less than one million in their passbooks, they felt powerless.

    However, there are 600 million people whose monthly salary is less than one thousand, one million, which is the income of thirty to fifty years for many people.

    Lian Hansong lowered his head and squeezed the finished soft milk box: "I have a friend I know, Muddou, who participated in a variety show resident, um, quite a muddled variety show. There are more than 600,000 in the first episode." notice fee."

    She turned her head to look at Ji Lanyue, the spotlights on the stage were constantly switching, adjusting to find the best angle.

    A ray of yellow light came towards this side, and fell behind Ji Lanyue, coating her with a layer of golden yellow.

    Lian Hansong suddenly laughed, with a sense of loneliness: "Sometimes I'm really helpless, I don't know if this is right or wrong."

    Ji Lanyue didn't know why she suddenly had such feelings.

    Lian Hansong: "This show is coming to an end. I'm not sure if I will make my debut. In fact, I have already made my debut. When I come here, many people call me twice-cooked pork, and I know it all." Twice-cooked pork was originally a dish, but now some

    people Dislike starlets who have participated in too many draft competitions with a disdainful attitude.

    Muddy beans, very mushy idols.

    Ji Lanyue: "You rap very well, I like it very much."

    When she said that suddenly, Lian Hansong was stunned for a moment, and raised her eyes involuntarily, and met Ji Lanyue's eyes.

    Ji Lanyue is not very good at complimenting people, or in other words, she is not very good at complimenting people sincerely.

    It is not difficult for her to pretend to pop up a few four-character idioms.

    But it was the simplest compliment that made her a little troubled.

    Under Lian Hansong's expectant gaze, Ji Lanyue paused, and said, "Even if you are a rap, you can still let me hear what you said, very good."

    Lian Hansong: "..."

    "Hahahahaha Haha!" She burst into laughter suddenly, unable to straighten her waist.

    Ji Lanyue looked at Lian Hansong in a daze, at a loss for what to do.

    "Hahahaha," Lian Hansong tried to hold back his laughter, but failed, so he simply smiled, and then said to Ji Lanyue, "I really, this is the first time someone praised me for my good rap because of my clear articulation.

    " Fast speed will indeed affect the audience's ability to distinguish.

    But not all rappers can only sing indistinctly, and some can make the other party hear clearly when they are freestyle.

    Lian Hansong waved his hand: "Forget it, I know what you mean."

    Ji Lanyue: "Ah..."

    The two also took the opportunity to chat. Lian Hansong originally wanted to talk to Ji Lanyue to relax. When I think about it, I get involved in the field of philosophy: why do I do this, and does it make sense for me to do this?

    When discussing life, it always seems a little strange.

    Otherwise, she would not have a sudden change of mood.

    Someone over there called the two of them to rehearse again, and Lian Hansong pulled Xia Ji Lanyue's arm: "Let's go and practice."

    She was sad and disappeared quickly. girl.

    Ji Lanyue: "Oh."

    ·

    Ji Changfeng, Ji Yang, Ran Ningxin, all three are here.

    "Dreams Blooming" rented a gymnasium for 50,000 people, with a closed roof and boxes on both sides in mid-air.

    If it is displayed according to the concert ticket price, the infield is 1680, the front row of seats is 980, and the back row is 680. This box is behind 980, protruding at the position of 680.

    Only the front is transparent glass and the stage can be seen.

    The stage area is planned and arranged separately, and there are many seats on the side that cannot accommodate people. So it's not like 50,000 people actually showed up.

    Sitting on the wide sofa, Ji Yang asked Ji Changfeng who was standing: "Where are your grandparents?"

    Ji Changfeng looked at his watch: "There are still two hours to start, the air here is not very good, they are resting in the back "

    Ran Ningxin: "I said it will take a while to start, you insist on coming in at this time."

    Ji Yang: "Hmph, I'm bored, I want to feel it first, can't I?"

    Speaking of this, he looked at the decoration here: "Your theater is better."

    When he was chasing people back then, he often went to see Ran Ningxin's orchestra live, and he was very familiar with this kind of place.

    Ran Ningxin: "That's right, there's a box for you."

    Ji Changfeng watched the two sit down, and said in a deep voice, "I'll go backstage to see my sister."

    Ji Yang stood up abruptly: "I'm going too!"

    Ji Changfeng Feng: "...Forget about your face."

    Ji Yang: "???" Wait, what do you mean?

    Ran Ningxin took his hand: "I saw people from various companies coming, so there must be someone who knows you. Stop making trouble. Sit down."

    Ji Yang looked at his son and was defeated: " OK, you go."

    Ji Changfeng replied calmly: "Yeah."

    Linda walked in at this moment, feeling the tense and warm atmosphere, and cautiously talked to Ji Changfeng : "Mr. Ji, get ready."

    Ji Changfeng stretched out his hand: "Yeah."

    Linda handed the black mask to his hands: "Please."

    Ji Yang swept it inadvertently: "!!!"

    He: " Do you have a mask? I want to go too!"

    Ji Changfeng put it on neatly, but refused: "Only one is prepared."

    Linda stopped silently as she was about to take out a spare mask, and under the stern gaze of the chairman, You don't need to raise your head to feel the coldness of Mr. Ji beside you.

    There is a wolf in front and a tiger on the side. She shook her head with difficulty: "Yes, chairman, only one is prepared."

    Ji Yang: "..." What about cheating ghosts? When who doesn't have an assistant or what?

    Ji Changfeng didn't want to talk nonsense with this father, so he turned and left.

    Linda was calm and composed on the surface, but trembling in her heart, she bent down to say goodbye to the big boss, and then left the box with Ji Changfeng.

    ·

    The backstage was chaotic, with makeup, styling, looking for clothes, and staff coming and going.

    The space that was set aside as a dressing room was crowded with people.

    Ji Changfeng didn't wear a suit today, and changed into a casual white suit. He is tall, 1.9 meters tall, and he stands out from the crowd all the way.

    The mask did not hide his handsomeness. Some people's temperament is exuded from the inside out, and passers-by will look back when they see it.

    Ji Lanyue is doing the final makeup on the dressing table. Two people circle her, and one beside her is emphasizing the process with her.

    "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", she closed her eyes and let the makeup artist fiddle with her face. Ji Lanyue has never been disgusted with the process of making herself beautiful.

    She just doesn't think it's very fun to remove makeup.

    After all, this is a reverse beauty program.

    There was a sudden silence around her, Ji Lanyue didn't care.

    She didn't open her eyes until the makeup artist said "OK".

    An extra person appeared in the mirror in front of him, like a shadow of a startled bird, like a plum branch falling from snow, with a tall and tall figure, cold and warm.

    Ji Lanyue looked up, and met gentle and looking eyes.

    She paused, and instantly recognized who it was.

    "Brother?" Ji Lanyue shouted in surprise.

    Several people around were a little curious when they saw this stranger who came suddenly. Although there were many people they didn't know here, Ji Changfeng was obviously not a staff member who came to work.

    It doesn't look like a fan who mixed in.

    Just as he was surprised, he saw Ji Lanyue who was sitting there standing up, smiling like the warm sun in winter.

    Ji Lanyue: "Why are you backstage?"

    Ji Changfeng stretched out his hand, wanting to rub his sister's head habitually, but at this time her hair was full of little dots, and it was fixed with hairspray.

    Unable to start, Ji Changfeng was a little lost, and finally patted it lightly.

    Then withdrew his hand.

    "Let me see how you are doing." His voice came from behind the mask, a little muffled.

    Without waiting for Ji Lanyue to answer, he frowned: "Too thin." He

    was thin before, but now he looks even worse.

    Ji Lanyue: "The intensity of the practice is relatively high, and the nutrition may not keep up. It's good to make up more later when you have time."

    Ji Changfeng's brows have not been relaxed.

    Ji Lanyue: "Where are your parents? Grandparents? Are you all here?"

    Ji Changfeng: "Well, wait outside."

    Ji Lanyue: "I have five stages today! You have to watch carefully! "

    She acted like a baby with Ji Changfeng very naturally, as if she had really been with him for so many years, and she was not unfamiliar or embarrassed at all.

    During this period of time, the eldest lady's memories and emotions have become more and more integrated with the eldest princess.

    The moment he saw the real person Ji Changfeng, Ji Lanyue recognized those eyes instantly. It is stored in the depths of memory and can never be forgotten.

    Ji Changfeng paused, time was running out, and he saw that the people next to him were in a hurry.

    "Forget it, after you finish the game, go home and stay for a while." Ji Changfeng said.

    Ji Lanyue agreed very readily, and nodded with a smile: "Ang!" The

    restless heart once calmed down during the call with Ji Changfeng.

    She thought that she was no longer hesitating, but in fact, she still had something hidden in her heart. Now, in front of Ji Changfeng, Ji Lanyue finally has a sense of belonging.

    The seeds germinate in the soil, the sun shines, the rain falls, and the night sky is bright with stars.

    The moon covered by clouds is bright and bright.

    The author has something to say: Thank you for your support,

    there should be another chapter, later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.1M 28.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
123K 1.9K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000