The eldest princess made high...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 24

1.7K 27 4
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 24 You Are Weak, Are You Reasonable?

    Ji Lanyue didn't know what her new brother did after he hung up the phone. If she found out, she would laugh non-stop.

    But resolving things about loved ones made her relax a lot.

    The surrounding staff can see with naked eyes that Ji Lanyue in front of him is more integrated into this place than before.

    Later, the person who had this idea was taken aback: Hey, why blend in? When she was in this castle before, she regarded it as her own home! Especially about the costume styling before, it really made a lot of noise.

    Looking through the comments of the audience and fans, everyone has noticed that Group A of "Battle of the Sword" obviously has a different style and level.

    Some people sighed while watching:

    [Hey, did I say that the clothes of this group cost a dollar to make? Isn't Ji Lanyue really her default debut position? The treatment is different from other groups! 】

    ——If Ji Lanyue's group spent one yuan, the other groups didn't even have fifty cents.

    But the matter about the costumes was also released by the program team. After that, some people thought that Ji Lanyue was too important and insisted on being special; some people thought that she was responsible for the stage and had the courage to be tough with the program team.

    Anyway, don't care about him, Ji Lanyue can't see support or complaints.

    She tiptoed and flew out with small steps.

    Other advanced contestants were crying into their mobile phones, and after hanging up the phone, they still asked for tissues.

    This feeling of grievance and emotion is like being imprisoned and then meeting a rare release.

    It's really ridiculous.

    ·

    The second performance will be divided into categories, vocal music, dance, and creation.

    In terms of difficulty, the last one is naturally more demanding.

    The lyrics and music must be written by the contestants, and the choreography and arrangement are done by the teachers provided by the program group.

    Among the four mentors, Muzi had a very small workload some time ago, and there were not many raps in the repertoire.

    But in the next Creative Academy, he will also be responsible for leading the team.

    Yun Xinran is a powerful singer. Of the dozen or so albums she released since her debut, most of them were written and composed by herself. In the early days, she had no money, and even arranged the music by herself.

    This time, she has to follow the whole process of the creative part.

    Xu Qiushan is a dance instructor. The dance teacher hired by the program group will teach the contestants basic dance. Xu Qiushan still has to go to all the teams to correct their movements.

    The most important thing is that she is responsible for correcting the inappropriate places. Stage experience is her forte.

    Zhai Meng, who was born as a traffic idol, he himself is a bloody existence. Others only think of him as a marketing guy, and they feel annoyed when they see this name.

    But in fact, he is very strong on stage. Traffic has brought him a good commercial endorsement and choice, but it is also easy for people to ignore his stage.

    Ji Lanyue chose vocal music instead of using creation to gain fame as others imagined.

    Although it is difficult to create a school, if a good effect can be produced, it will make fans' eyes shine and attract more people.

    The 55 people are divided into nine groups. The program here seems to be on the same line as the "nine" array. Everything is nine.

    The top nine have the right to choose, and Ji Lanyue is the first to choose.

    She does have English songs in her mind, so it's not difficult to understand. But the eldest princess still felt that this foreign language was weird, so she finally chose a Chinese song.

    "The Wind Comes to the West Window" is a song that combines pop and tradition.

    Bring Ji Lanyue and himself, the group consists of six people.

    It is still the choice of the C position, and there are still six people to vote.

    Then, Ji Lanyue, who let go of her worries, sensitively noticed the difference here.

    ·

    Since crossing here, Ji Lanyue has been calm on the surface, but in fact she has panicked inside. She followed the old lady's anger and chose the entertainment industry.

    He also signed a temporary Xinglang entertainment artist contract, and forcefully asked to participate in the "Dream Blooming" talent show.

    The song training for the preliminary rating stage, and more than a month after coming in, during this time, Ji Lanyue absorbed everything here with an almost crazy attitude.

    Knowledge, dance moves, vocal music teaching, stage layout, technology... She envies and likes it, and the airs of the eldest princess are well kept.

    She calmed down and regarded herself as an ordinary person. It's like sneaking out and wandering in the street.

    No one knew that she was the princess who was favored by the emperor in the palace wall, and no one approached her for power.

    Passers-by ignored her, and small vendors who wanted to sell something greeted her with a smile.

    She is an ordinary person dressed in expensive clothes, she looks not to be trifled with, so she is treated politely.

    That is a rare freedom.

    But now, no one thinks that anyone should be born superior, and no one will kneel down and salute her.

    At first I didn't get used to it. When I met the teacher to refute me, I used words such as "no", "it doesn't look good on the stage", "the effect is not good", etc., which are straightforward and simple, not euphemistic.

    Ji Lanyue would be taken aback for a moment.

    No one dared to speak to her like this, and the maids around her would directly teach her a lesson without waiting for her orders.

    All the people brought in front of her came after being trained in the rules.

    No one would say "no" in front of her, which made Ji Lanyue very uncomfortable.

    But very novel.

    She put everything aside, didn't think about what the original Ji Lanyue would do, didn't think about the past and interpersonal relationship of the eldest lady.

    She didn't know when she would leave, maybe right away, maybe for a while.

    It might be death, or it might be returning to her original world.

    Then take every opportunity to absorb it and enjoy it as if it were a godsend.

    She practiced desperately, regardless of the deeds around her. Whoever likes to do whatever they want, and whoever wants to do small movements can do small movements, she has no energy to pay attention.

    Ji Lanyue is rejoicing and afraid at the same time, hiding all the uncertainties in the corner, as long as they don't exist, then she doesn't have to face them.

    ——A model of ostrich mentality.

    When calling Ji Changfeng, Ji Lanyue was also very uncertain.

    But fortunately, the result was good, the things she worried about did not happen again, and she no longer felt guilty.

    As a result, Ji Lanyue has a stable mind.

    She began to have a sense of belonging here, and she could let go of hidden tension and observe her surroundings.

    This is my future world, and it is the beginning of my new life.

    When she first arrived here, Ji Lanyue felt that the class between people was cancelled, there was no distinction between nobles and commoners, and there was no ranking of scholars, farmers, businessmen and commerce.

    The material of clothes is no longer only for people of a certain class to wear. Just like the Ji family, Ji Lanyue knew as soon as she touched the clothes on her body that only nobles were allowed to wear them.

    Businessmen don't even have the right to touch it.

    In her heart, it was like a storm and a huge wave. What kind of world is this? Women can also walk freely outside? Can you work outside?

    No slaves, no slavery. There is a housekeeper where she lives, but this person is not a slave, he is paid to do things, and he can leave if he wants to.

    So Ji Lanyue thought that this was a dream world.

    It was what she imagined with her mother: one day, maybe girls can freely choose to dance and sing, instead of being treated as entertainers and music slaves. Maybe three wives and four concubines no longer exist, and women don't have to be locked up in deep houses.

    And here she is.

    She thought it was really the fairness in her dream. But no, although the changes are great, there is still something hidden.

    Wherever the rich and powerful people are, they always occupy the vast majority of the right to speak.

    Just like her, she is also a vested interest.

    What she doesn't care about is exactly what many people care about.

    After hearing what Du Zhong said, Ji Lanyue was a little disappointed. She knew that she was too naive and simple, there must be darkness under the sun.

    But after arriving here, the impact of contact was too great, and she couldn't help thinking that the world in her dream had arrived.

    ——If she has attended nine years of compulsory education, the eldest princess will know that her dream is to realize communism, and she must first join the party.     Ji Lanyue, who had no worries, released the shielding and ignoring of her surroundings, and then discovered many turbulent waves below the water level

    .     For example, the current battle for the C position.     This time the selection of songs is like this, according to the order of ranking, enter another space behind the partition to choose your favorite songs, fearing that the contestants will pick and choose because the people they have chosen before are not in agreement, so they made a blind selection.     That is to say, after the previous candidates are selected, they will wait in the third area, and the middle part is a buffer.     When the number of songs is full, it will naturally be marked in front.     The teammates were not chosen by Ji Lanyue, and she didn't know who she would meet.     While waiting, she didn't agree on which one to choose, after all, the true face of the song could only be seen in the second partition.     The program team played this very boldly, completely according to the personal preferences of the contestants, which brought a lot of workload to the instructors.

    There is a good saying, don't you have a B number in your heart?

    No, some people really don't have an AC number in their hearts.

    Ji Lanyue watched the entire song selection process. Since she really didn't pay attention to the situation of other contestants a while ago, she actually didn't know everyone's specialties.

    There are too many people, they are all busy practicing their own repertoire, and they can't wait to devote themselves to it. Where is the extra energy?

    Ji Lanyue's ears are good, so she saw a person bouncing and running to the creative team, the two waiting there had their shoulders slumped, whispering "Don't come to my place".

    Then, this person selected a group and stood over.

    The selected person said "Fuck", and the group next to him "ah" thankfully relaxed.

    Ji Lanyue: "..."

    It was strange at the time, but later I heard Lian Hansong complain, saying that this person had never been a trainee, and had practiced for less than half a month before he came in.

    Is a drag player.

    But the knockout round is not based on strength, but on audience votes. He is cute and has a strong natural affinity. This time he is ranked 46, and he is firmly entering the second wave.

    But when such people come to the creation group, they have to think about the lyrics and music, and they have to wait for the dance teacher to lead the team to complete the dance after they have prepared the repertoire.

    The schedule was very fast, and Xiaobai's entry really made the group feel uncomfortable.

    When Ji Lanyue knew this, she was rarely stunned.

    She finally felt the turbulent undercurrent here.

    For example, no one dislikes that contestant on the surface, and when they meet each other, they are affectionate, but in fact they know what each other thinks in their hearts.

    This is normal, but it was ignored by Ji Lanyue before.

    Now, sitting cross-legged, Ji Lanyue was silent when he heard the people next to him talking.

    "For the C position, I think it's better to take care of the people who were always ignored before? The next performance stage is very important." Peng Chen said.

    Hearing this, Ji Lanyue opened her eyelids and took a look at her.

    The six people are Ji Lanyue, Wu Xixue, Huan Shuang, Liu Sese, Peng Chen, and Shao Xiaowen.

    Among them, Ji Lanyue is the first, Wu Xixue is the fourth, and the rankings of the other four are not very high, just outside the 30th place.

    In the first ranking, in Ji Lanyue's original group of seven, because they got an extra 5,000 votes and the stage was too explosive, the other six people received a lot of attention.

    The few of them voted a lot, and because of the extra votes, they easily passed the thirty-five mark.

    Just because of these six 5,000 votes, the other six people who were originally in the forefront were affected.

    As for the subsequent competition, judging from the number of votes, it can be said that the rookies are pecking at each other. The nine people in the first sequence all start with the digit of 100,000, and Ji Lanyue has a digit of one million.

    The sequence of the final threshold is basically thousands of votes.

    In 24 hours, there are not many viewers who can vote. If it wasn't for the initial rating and Ji Lanyue in the theme song, the show might not be very popular now.

    It was Peng Chen who was speaking. She and Shao Xiaowen were originally in the same dormitory and had a good relationship.

    No exposure, no attention. As soon as she said this, it was obvious that she wanted to expel Ji Lanyue and Wu Xixue.

    In other words, she asked the two to give up the position C.

    In fact, when Peng Chen found out that there was Ji Lanyue in it, he was secretly happy. She only knew from the last performance that Ji Lanyue's strength and background turned out to be so powerful!

    What others care about is that she changed her clothes privately and led the team to make adjustments.

    Peng Chen was not the same, she noticed the attitude of the program crew.

    Du Zhong, the well-known manager of Xing Lang Entertainment. At the beginning, she wanted to go to Xinglang for entertainment, but unfortunately she failed the trainee level.

    This person frequently runs here for Ji Lanyue, what about other artists? Du Zhong doesn't even care about his first-line stars, what does this mean?

    There is also a studio that I hired later, where the stylists start at 100,000 at a time.

    Therefore, makeup and hair are very expensive, because some people are really good, and they are at the top of the industry.

    What kind of people are these people invited by the program group, the asking price is high and the workmanship is poor. But there is no way, they can only endure.

    But Ji Lanyue couldn't bear it.

    Peng Chen was having a lot of fun with the others, and he already had Xiao Jiujiu in his heart.

    This time, she happened to be in a group with Ji Lanyue, and she was very happy.

    Just according to this sister's dedication to the stage arrangement before, in this group, it's like lying on the ground! It is also a good thing to be able to follow the camera.

    Seeing that Ji Lanyue was so talkative, Peng Chen half-smiled and said this about the C candidate mentioned earlier.

    Wu Xixue frowned. She doesn't have to be C, but I didn't expect someone to say that.

    According to her temperament, she was not used to conflict with others, so she immediately glanced at Peng Chen with disapproval.

    Seeing that everyone was looking at him, Peng Chen smiled: "The second performance is very important, and it will be the knockout round soon..." Ji Lanyue interrupted

    her with a half-smile: "You are weak Reasonable?"

    Peng Chen was choked for a moment, turned her eyes, and changed her words: "Isn't this a suggestion? The rest of the group didn't look too good, and the rankings were not high. Next time, they will be on the verge of elimination. If there are more shots..."

    Ji Lanyue is not polite at all: "I owe you?"

    Peng Chen: "What, what?"

    Ji Lanyue shook the lyrics paper in his hand: "C position, mine. "

    This is the first time she has been so tough, and it's not right. When talking to Zhu Ying, Ji Lanyue's attitude was similar to now.

    It's just that she put it away before.

    Peng Chen was stunned.

    She and Hu Xianxian lived in the same dormitory, and every morning, she could see Hu Xianxian running towards the training room happily.

    When it was half a cliche, Peng Chen pretended to ask casually: "Ji Lanyue has a bad temper, right? I think she is very rude to Zhu Ying. You practice dance so late, can you bear it?" Hu Xianxian

    : "No! Lanyue has a good temper! She's easy to get along with, so don't keep listening to what Zhu Ying said."

    Peng Chen got a lot of information about Ji Lanyue.

    She has a preliminary understanding of Ji Lanyue: not talkative, responsible, fair, caring for the emotions of the team members, strong, and gentle.

    He is a person who looks difficult to touch, but is actually very comfortable.

    But what Hu Xianxian didn't tell Peng Chen was that Ji Lanyue was not easy to mess with.

    She seems to be a person who doesn't care about the things around her. She doesn't care about everything she does, and only cares about training.

    But she is very persistent.

    Moreover, her aura cannot be cultivated. Only when she is cultivated in this way from a young age can she have the aura of a superior person invisibly.

    Hu Xianxian also guessed Ji Lanyue's background, but she gave up later.

    Why think so much, just enjoy the stage.

    It also happens that the six selected by Ji Lanyue are relatively simple. Unlike Peng Chen, he had an idea when he rolled his eyes.

    Choked by Ji Lanyue, Peng Chen glanced at the camera, she was a little bit embarrassed.

    "I didn't say you owed me... It's not everyone's support... I'm actually just a suggestion, I said it casually..."

    Under Ji Lanyue's light eyes, Peng Chen's heart tightened.

    She usually looks gentle, why is she so infiltrating now? Peng Chen swallowed nervously.

    Even she didn't realize it, she was sitting on the ground with her legs crossed, her upper body leaned back a little.

    This is the gesture and movement of avoidance.

    Sure enough, this random grouping all depends on luck and character. It's not as fun as picking someone yourself.

    Ji Lanyue lowered her eyes and looked at the lyrics: "I want the C position, vote or battle, whatever you want."

    Although she didn't focus on the few people around her, the domineering aura emanating from her instantly made her The room became quieter.

    Wu Xixue: "..."

    It was also the first time for her to face Ji Lanyue like this.

    Peng Chen bit his lower lip, and said with difficulty: "I have no objection."

    She also wanted to feel the taste of being in the C position, but is she worthy?

    —she doesn't even deserve a key for three dollars apiece.

    The rest whispered: "I have no objection."

    So the C position was decided like this.

    Unfortunately, Xue has no objection. She thinks this song is very suitable for Ji Lanyue. It's not that she underestimates herself, but there is a wonderful opera in it. Perhaps only Ji Lanyue can achieve the most perfect performance.

    From this point of view, it really should belong to her.

    ·

    It seems that one elimination made the rest of the people take heart.

    When Ji Lanyue began to observe this new world, she found that it was not much better here.

    After Peng Chen's probing, Ji Lanyue scolded him with few words, and he didn't dare to go too far.

    Instead, she went to please Ji Lanyue.

    "Lanyue, that's not what I suggested before, I'm sorry! But your C position is really super suitable! I'm convinced!"

    "Ah, I'm sorry, I forgot how to dance this part again... Can you teach me again?" "

    I'm sorry, I'm a little out of breath when I sing."

    Besides, I still come to Ji Lanyue's side from time to time , wanting to be next to her.

    If Ji Lanyue can't see this person's intention anymore, she will really lose her mind.

    "I don't like people touching me, and I don't like people being stupid at me." Ji Lanyue looked at Peng Chen with a blank expression, "Do you think I have a good temper?" Peng Chen: "

    ... ..." No, I just thought you would sell my face in front of the camera.

    It's a pity that Xue is watching the show on the side. She doesn't speak hurtful words, but she is not very happy in her heart.

    Seeing Ji Lanyue say this, Wu Xixue was also very happy.

    "Yes, you obviously know how to do it, so why waste Lanyue's time correcting your movements?" Wu Xixue blinked, "We are vocal music, and the dance part is not difficult." The three colleges

    each There is a certain emphasis, vocal music is naturally the most important thing in singing, and dancing is not as complicated as it was in Yigong's time, it's just some moving positions.

    Peng Chen: "...I'm not, I just forgot it for a while."

    She blushed under the eyes of everyone: "I will watch

    the video again." Ji Lanyue didn't take it seriously and went back at night But he saw Lian Hansong who was exasperated.

    Wu Xixue asked: "What's wrong?"

    Lian Hansong slammed down the pillow: "I'm so mad!"

    Min Qingyan quickly closed the door, and blocked the camera in the dormitory by the way.

    Wu Xixue frowned: "Is the microphone off?"

    So everyone turned off the microphones attached to their bodies.

    Lian Han loosened his shoulders: "I'm suffocated, really, I think there is something wrong with the competition system of the program group."

    Ji Lanyue sat on the chair and kicked Lian Hansong who was sloppy on the ground: "What are you angry about?"

    Lian Hansong let out a long sigh of relief, his temples bulging: "I will create in groups today. Five people, another Three of the four belong to the same team."

    She looked at the ceiling desperately: "One person wants to grab the C position, and the other two unconditionally support."

    Speaking of this, Lian Hansong looked at Ji Lanyue: "Really, I'm not saying that C must be mine. But! There is rap in the creative side, and she recites poems! She can't even write words!" Lian

    Hansong: "Oh, I'm convinced."

    Ji Lanyue: "... ..."

    Wu Xixue: "...so?"

    Lian Hansong: "Eternal three-on-two, voting doesn't work anymore."

    Arguing and not being arguing, once they say that the other party is not suitable, the other two will say that they can practice.

    Lian Hansong gets angry when he thinks about it: "This afternoon, we are all arguing about it. The lyrics and the melody are all done by ourselves. And we must finish it within two days, otherwise we will not be able to keep up with the choreography. As a C, even his own The part can't hold back words, and she can't even cadence, and she even grabs the rap part from me, doesn't she have any b-numbers in her heart?"

    Min Qingyan thought for a while, and said unsurely: "Is it the three people from TR?

    What she said was the group name, Lian Hansong nodded: "Yes." Min Qingyan: "They were also in a

    group before, and Yigong was a comparison group with me. C is also one of them."

    Lian Hansong: "..." So it turned out that Have a criminal record.

    Min Qingyan: "I don't know how blind selections are chosen together, but if that's the case, you have to be careful."

    Lian Hansong didn't come up, and almost choked himself.

    Ji Lanyue rested her arms on the armrest, resting her chin: "The C position is just a name, it's just the place in the center of the stage."

    Lian Hansong turned to look at her: "so?"

    Turned out the memory, so means so.

    Ji Lanyue calmly continued: "So, you stand at the golden section point and steal her limelight."

    When you are free, you can explore and recognize the new knowledge in your mind, and use it.

    The eldest princess said that the new world is really fun.

    Lian Hansong: "Emm..." Seems like something to play with?

    Wu Xixue also smiled: "The C position is assigned more parts, but it doesn't mean that you should restrain your momentum and let her go the whole way." Everyone stood in the middle,

    but the C position More times and more time.

    Like vocal music, there will be more lyrics. But this is not necessarily the case, the lyrics can also be redistributed.

    Lian Hansong: "That's right..."

    When it comes to creation, she is no longer afraid.

    Ji Lanyue: "The lyrics of your groups are also written by yourself?"

    Although it is a collective creation, after setting the tone, you are still responsible for your own part. At most, let's show the love of classmates, and help others to change if they are capable.

    Lian Hansong: "Yes, the three of you don't know anything, and went to the Creative Academy."

    Speaking of this, Lian Hansong got excited, recalling the meeting in the afternoon, and taught the three of them: "Oh, I can't sing or dance. It's great, so I want to come here and try it. It's fun to create it!"

    She choked her throat, shrinking her hands shyly, and perfectly reproduced a humble and secretly proud person.

    Lian Hansong instantly recovered his expressionless face: "When Zuo Qiu and I heard this, our hearts were cold."

    Who would have thought that the one who chose to create could be like this?

    Lian Hansong: "It's been an afternoon, that's true, there's been no progress. They can't even understand the numbered notation. After humming a sentence, they feel that they are super good and can win."

    Even Han Song couldn't hold back the chatterbox: "Who gave them the courage? Lord Yan?"

    Wu Xixue: "..."

    Min Qingyan went to pat her: "Silence."

    The progress of the other group can be described as rapid , I have basically solved the lyrics and most of the songs today, and I can continue to sort out when the tutor comes tomorrow.

    Lian Hansong: "Mr. Muzi came at that evening and asked how our thinking was going. Heh, he said coquettishly, 'It's too difficult, I can't, can the teacher teach me'. Really, if I have this Tiao Tiao, I might... Forget it, I might have killed myself a long time ago."

    Wu Xixue: "..."

    Once people complain, they really can't stop.

    While talking, Lian Hansong paused: "I think I'm done."

    Ji Lanyue: "I can't."

    Lian Hansong: "No, I suffered repeated blows in the afternoon, and my performance in front of the camera was very poor. Stinky, probably because the four characters 'I have an opinion' are visible to the naked eye."

    It is conceivable that she will be ridiculed by a wave of sunspots after the show is broadcast.

    Ji Lanyue said calmly: "It shouldn't be as bad as me, so I went straight to it."

    Although the words are concise, they are not small.

    Lian Hansong turned his head "swish": "Tell me, I want to see who is so bold!"

    Anyway, the door was closed and the microphone was not opened, so the four of them just chatted together.

    The friendship of sisters comes from people or things that they hate in common.

    ——Our preferences can be different, but people who hate people must not be hated by you.

    Especially the addition of Ji Lanyue made the other three ecstatic.

    Some time ago, this young lady came and went like the wind, wishing she could soak in the dance classroom. In the dormitory, it was dawn and then it was dark, and her face was full of exhaustion. The others were too embarrassed to drag her to chat.

    This time it was rare for her to be interested, so it was naturally because everyone held the water glasses and complained face to face.

    Even Wu Xixue couldn't help but talk about the bad things that happened around her.

    It wasn't until the election manager knocked on the door and asked what happened that the four stopped their rants and sharing.

    But I have to say that after this time, the relationship between the few has become much closer.

    After washing, Lian Hansong looked at Ji Lanyue beside him, and said with a smile: "Lanyue, I think you are more relaxed now than before, um, you are more free."

    Ji Lanyue paused, turned to look She: "Is it obvious?"

    Lian Hansong is a straightforward girl, but her intuition is very accurate.

    "Yeah." Lian Hansong nodded, "I used to think that although you are here, your heart is floating on the clouds, but now it seems to be on the ground. Hey, does this description make me look sick?" After she finished speaking, she did

    n't Confidently asked a question.

    Ji Lanyue laughed at her: "Yes!"

    Lian Hansong didn't mind the smile: "Look, you weren't like this before! But it's good, it makes me more courageous to get close to you!"

    Another

    week week Sixth, decent people have weekend time for leisure.

    The social animals classified as 996 can also be human for a short time, while the exploited class of 007 is still busy, creating surplus value for capitalists.

    It was a happy evening, but also a time of entanglement. The show fans opened the latest article of "Dreams Blooming", ready to see the ranking eliminated.

    [Don't say, my sister is a little sore, what if my little wall is eliminated? This is her last chance, otherwise she will go home]

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh> You are the best der]

    The show has just started, and the barrage has already been posted.

    The long announcement of the ranking can be mixed for a whole period. Although there are suspicions about the length of time in the water, the fans who came after it still like to watch it very much.

    They were worried and happy together with the players.

    Seeing that the person they like can advance, they laughed until tears came out in front of the screen. Seeing someone sitting on the chair over there with a worried face, they also became sad.

    It is said that the fans of the March show will leave after the first issue, they are the most caring people.

    But during this show, they are also the most attentive people.

    There is nothing wrong, if you like it, you like it, and if you don't like it, you don't like it. Go all out when you love, and leave when you don't love.

    Probably, not stepping back is their last love for the wall.

    Seeing Zhu Ying's ranking, people who didn't like her laughed and went to Weibo, Douban and other platforms to post mocking remarks.

    Zhu Ying's fans were not to be outdone, and then there was another battle.

    Seeing Ji Lanyue and Qu Qing standing side by side, I originally thought that Zhai Meng would be like a singer and show host, repeatedly arousing everyone's appetite, and then announced the answer after several times.

    But unexpectedly, Ji Lanyue directly said that she was the number one.

    This confidence is very cute in the eyes of fans.

    From Heizi's point of view, it was arrogant and arrogant.

    [Woo woo woo Yueyue is so amazing! She directly pulled one out of the votes! 】

    【She's so confident! He didn't answer Zhai Meng's words at all, hahahahaha, he made a wrong calculation! ]

    [Ji Lanyue is too shameless, isn't he? Let Qu Qing have nothing to say]

    [Yo, isn't this Ji Lanyue Jihuang who took the script of the Great Demon King? Or is it called Moon Emperor? The play is so full, it is condemned by God for its strong praise】

    [Yueyue’s speech is so sincere and knowledgeable, I went to check it, it’s a sentence in an ancient text. From "Chu Ci", it means that those of us who like her are bosom friends! She couldn't be happier with us! ]

    [Ji Lanyue is so warm! Strength comes first! The bright moon in the world is just like you! 】

    In the new issue released by the program group, most of them are the announcement of rankings, and the 55 people who have advanced to express their thoughts one by one.

    Finally, there is a long progress bar.

    First, Ji Lanyue was stopped by Yu Zishu. The conversation between the two was a bit long, and a lot of it was edited out. But the essence survived.

    It was Yu Zishu's on-site rainbow fart to Ji Lanyue.

    [Hahahahaha Yueyue is confused, her little expression is so cute]

    [Daughter is dumbfounded, she never expected to have her own fans at the scene]

    [Miss Yu Zishu is so cute, I didn't notice her before. Having said that, her rainbow fart is really good, don’t you often say it?]

    [Woooooo Yu Zishu, why did you get eliminated? The little wall I managed to catch]

    In addition, there are other people’s touching farewells .

    Especially the members of the girl group who have a good relationship, they are really holding the hand of their own children and handing them over to someone they know now, a sense of sight of an old father or an old mother.

    There was another wave of crying in the barrage.

    The screen changed, and it was time for the contestants' interviews.

    Ji Lanyue's straightforward speech made everyone feel that danger was coming.

    [Wait, this woman was the one who warmly thanked fans in a different way just now? 】

    【Sassy! What should be yours is yours! The first really deserves its name! My daughter is Chuihoudi! 】

    【Hahahahahaha The staff were dumbfounded and desperate. Ji Lanyue, you are a real mudslide]

    She is full of joy here, and the other contestants are not like this.

    As I was talking, I wanted to cry, recalling the fear just now, and the fear of not being able to eat or sleep these days.

    Now I can finally take a short break, and after relaxing, there is a huge emotional gap.

    This feeling broke out instantly when I was on the phone with my family.

    Basically all cried, like Ji Lanyue is a minority.

    "Mom, I've been promoted so I can't go back sooner. Remember to vote for me!" "

    But Mom misses you so much! But you have to work hard!"

    After a few words, listening to the familiar voice, the contestant In an instant, I could cry.

    Ji Lanyue's side is beaming, like a proud primary school student reporting his grades to his family.

    People who saw this clip couldn't stop laughing.

    [Ji Lanyue: Brother, I passed the double hundred exam! reward me! ]

    [Fucking brother Yueyue's voice is so nice! My god, seeing how beautiful she is, her brother must be no different! ]

    [To tell the truth, I will say it boldly, Yueyue, I want to be your sister-in-law]

    [I will no longer be a mother fan, I will change to a sister-in-law fan. Is my brother going to watch the finals? Damn it, I have to hurry up and vote! If my daughter falls behind, how can she stand in the middle of the stage as the brightest star! How can my brother smile in relief! ]

    [In order to see brother, we must send Yueyue to debut! ]

    [Fuck, you logical geniuses. I shamefully admit that my heart is moved, and I bought a video member to vote]

    for a while, I don’t know why, the topic of #吉兰月哥# was picked up, and seeing the popularity slowly pick up, if I continue, it might be on the topic list on.

    Although Weibo's topic list is not the same as the hot search list, it is still a list anyway.

    And because it is related to Ji Lanyue's name, when you search for "Ji Lanyue", related entries will appear under it, and curious people will naturally click in.

    The popularity has risen, and it has a tendency to become the tail of the hot search.

    Du Zhong saw it and thought for a moment. He felt that according to the character of Ji Changfeng's favorite sister, he would definitely not mind adding popularity to Ji Lanyue.

    "Go! Buy me the low-ranked trending search first! Anyway, the popularity is sent over, don't let it go for nothing." Du Zhong ordered decisively.

    "Okay!" He used the name of Xinglang Entertainment to contact the person in charge of Hot Search.

    It's just a low position. Originally, Du Zhong had prepared an entry about Ji Lanyue, so it's not a problem to change it temporarily.

    #Ji Lanyue Fault First#'s hot search is also slowly in place.

    Although it is suspected of swiping the screen, passers-by who have seen it a lot will find this name annoying, but I have to say that this kind of marketing is indeed useful.

  After hearing Ji Lanyue's voice clip, many passers-by were shocked.

    This voice is too nice, right? Hands-free release and then recorded in, can be so attractive!

    In other words, the ears are getting pregnant!

    It is right to enjoy.

    The square was covered with this sentence:

    [Ji Lanyue, I want to be your sister-in-law]

    Later, when Du Zhong mentioned this matter, Ji Lanyue fell silent.

    I didn't expect that I would still have a day to rub off on my brother's popularity.

    hapiness.     The author has something to say: I will update it every day

    at 6 pm in the future

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
123K 1.9K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000
148K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
70.6K 2K 108
Lin Molu has transmigrated into the unlucky female supporting role of the doomsday novel, the kind who can't stop dying with the heroine. So she...