The eldest princess made high...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 19

1.7K 31 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 19

    Ji Lanyue had a tough fight with the program team, and within an hour of the incident, it spread throughout the castle.

    The staff was confused and the players suffocated.

    Then they came to see the parties.

    People who saw the whole process whispered gossip to the good people, and couldn't help but mixed in some guesses and subjective feelings.

    Everyone's opinion is different. Some think Ji Lanyue is handsome, while others think she is difficult.

    So do the players. They not only envied Ji Lanyue's straightforwardness, but also felt that he was too noisy.

    Does she want to be famous? black red?

    What happened in the castle, good or bad, would get out.

    Even if the program team doesn't edit it into the feature film, those who follow the program will always know what interesting things happened from the gossip.

    "Ji Lanyue is going to end", many people think so.

    Even if Xinglang Entertainment can play, Ji Lanyue is the focus of attention now, but the program team really endured this tone?

    To put it bluntly, this is the provocation program charter!

    Seeing that Ji Lanyue was going to eat all the bonuses of "Dream Blooming" and become the best candidate for the C debut, she didn't expect that the turn of events would turn around, and she offended the program crew in a blink of an eye.

    After Zhu Ying found out, she snorted coldly, "It's what you deserve!"

    She was not ignorant, and even her various behaviors on "Dream Blooming" were actually discussed with her agent before coming here.

    Ambitious, powerful, dare to challenge, and have a clear purpose.

    This kind of character setting, on the one hand, makes up for Zhu Ying's own shortcomings, and finds a good excuse for her temper; on the other hand, it also conforms to the psychology of current audience fans.

    Modesty and prudence are traditional virtues, but cowardice and modesty are inappropriate for you in the competition.

    Not to mention, there are quite a few fans of Zhu Ying's personality.

    Even some of her excessive actions in daily scenes are understood by fans as "she is trying her best for her own goal".

    If you like it, if you hate it, you will get bored, and the heat will rise.

    Many people are waiting, they want to see Ji Lanyue suffer.

    If this person offends the show crew, can she still make her debut? ——They thought so.

    The storm was about to come, and everyone in the castle even breathed lightly, for fear of seeing the director's livid face.

    But Ji Lanyue did what she was supposed to do. Facing the worried faces of her teammates and a few close friends, she chuckled, "It's okay.

    " The people on the bars...

    Seeing this, the worries in their hearts have not been relieved at all.

    Others argue because they have confidence, but Ji Lanyue has nothing... After hearing the news, some people were secretly happy, thinking that it was their chance.

    Waiting and waiting, Du Zhong came, Du Zhong went to see the director, Du Zhong came out, Du Zhong took Ji Lanyue to the private room to talk.

    Eucommia left.

    Then this matter is resolved.

    Everyone: "???"

    Wait, did I skip something?

    They watched the director chat lovingly with Ji Lanyue, encouraging him to practice hard and try to give the best stage.

    One by one in the wind messy.

    This is like passing by a group of two groups of people facing each other fiercely. Although the relationship between the two parties is not clear, it is very lively to watch!

    Seeing that their arms were all raised, and they were about to fight, I was so excited!

    In the end, they shook hands and made peace?

    Fuck? At the moment of climax, did you get on fire for me?

    Isn't this just cheating the audience?

    Du

    Zhong brought a team of people over to make clothes and makeup for Ji Lanyue.

    Their group is obviously different from other groups.

    Lian Hansong was so envious that he almost burst into tears: "The experts make a move as soon as they make a move!"

    Fell! Why is the makeup and hair given by the program group so ugly? !

    Ji Lanyue's teammates also looked at themselves in the mirror in amazement, and sighed: "Oh my god, do I look so good-looking?" Appropriate

    clothing, hairstyle, and makeup will add a lot of points to people.

    Originally, the appearance was only 6 points, but after a combination, it can reach 9 points.

    The girls who can participate in the competition are not too bad in appearance, and their styles are also different. A little more sweet or a little less cool and handsome will give different effects.

    The styling team thrown by Eucommia cost a lot of money.

    Standing behind Ji Lanyue, Tony exclaimed, "It's so beautiful!"

    The costumes were modified by another person, and he was only in charge of makeup and hair.

    The people who followed the film were also dumbfounded, and they remained silent. If they didn't understand what Ji Lanyue was doing before, then now they know that the level of people provided by the program group itself is really not enough.

    Lian Hansong pawed Ji Lanyue: "It's so beautiful, come and let me take a second look and wash my eyes."

    Ji Lanyue looked at her helplessly.

    They are trying on makeup, and soon they will perform and meet the first audience.

    Seeing that Ji Lanyue and Lian Hansong have a good relationship, Tony said generously: "Come on, sister, I'll make some changes for you."

    Lian Hansong was flattered: "Really, really? My company is poor, so I can't afford you... ..."

    Looking at the studio logo on Tony's makeup case, Lian Hansong knew that it was definitely specially invited by Ji Lanyue's company.

    Didn't you see Hu Xianxian, Lin Duo'er and the others sitting in front of the makeup mirror trembling with fear?

    That's all respect for this studio!

    Qin Xue was about to cry: "Wow, this makeup is so expensive, I don't want to take off my makeup today."

    Ji Lanyue hasn't asked them for money yet, she just said that it's a group, and the company will reimburse them, and it doesn't matter.

    Everyone in Qin Xue sighed in their hearts, Xinglang is worthy of being a big company, but it is rich and powerful!

    Tony came here by name by the boss. He didn't know who Ji Lanyue was, but the boss valued her so much, did he still have to put on airs?

    "It's okay, Xinglang paid, anyway, I have time." He pressed Lian Hansong down, "Tsk tsk tsk."

    By the way, he disliked her current makeup and hair.

    Lian Hansong was fidgeting: "Then I, I..."

    Ji Lanyue tilted her head to look at it. She didn't understand these things, but she just felt that she looked better now.

    But it's stage makeup, it's still too thick in reality.

    Fortunately, the lights here are well lit, and it's not very obtrusive.

    "If he wants to transform, just sit down." Ji Lanyue patted Lian Hansong, "Try."

    Tony: "That's right! Usually I can't do it! I'm Tony, the number one!"

    Not every shape All teachers are called Tony, which is an affirmation of strength.

    ·

    Zhai Meng is not a mentor, he is more of a play-by-play role.

    However, in terms of rehearsal, he is still very insightful.

    "Pay attention to the stage. Lanyue, you have a problem with your position. You have to look at the camera, yes, when the time comes, you will pull up from here. Your sword must identify this camera." He told Ji Lanyue carefully,

    for She plans the movement.

    "The seven of you dance very well, which is an advantage. At that time, on this beat, there will be a long shot of you as a whole. But then, there will be a close-up. Pay attention to facial expressions and postures." Ji Lanyue

    Qi The man nodded obediently.

    The stage is very large, but it is not endless. The cameraman is carrying a huge and heavy machine to run back and forth, and the switching of the lens is closely related to the final stage presentation.

    After all, more fans still want to watch the video than come to the scene.

    Good shots can have better effects. Sometimes well-choreographed dances and moves, under the messy camera lens, not only do not add points, but also make people feel that the performers are poor.

    This is a science.

    Zhai Meng didn't just devote himself to Ji Lanyue's group, he was very serious about every group of students.

    He is qualified as a mentor and has unique creativity on stage.

    Several tutors are not here for the whole time, they have another announcement, but when the recording time is up, they will come back naturally.

    Zhai Meng knew what happened here, and the news that "Ji Lanyue got into trouble with the program crew" was not only known to him, but spread like gossip in the outside world.

    Looking at Ji Lanyue's serious expression, Zhai Meng seemed to see himself in a trance.

    The love for the stage, the focus on this place, there is nothing else in my eyes except this gorgeous place.

    Beneath the calm exterior was endless scorching heat.

    ·

    Songsong opened the pad, and the snacks were arranged and placed around.

    There were constant notifications of new messages coming from the phone, and she hurriedly arranged the environment for watching variety shows to brush up time, and only then did she have time to look at her phone.

    It's her friend.

    【Lotus: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the public stage of "Dream Blooming" is finally going to be aired! I tell you! I went to see it! Special fried! 】

    Song Song quickly replied.

    [Songsong: I'm watching, I'm watching, the time is up when the pad is ready]

    [Lotus: I give Ji Lanyue my life! Ji Lanyue NB! Fuck! Why is there such a handsome young lady in the world! 】

    【Songsong: ... Can you do it? There are endless talent shows, and if there are good seedlings, they will be picked away long ago, right? ]

    [Lotus: You know a p! Ladies and gentlemen are unstoppable! ]

    [Songsong: Crazy, crazy, another crazy one]

    [Lotus: It's amazing, let me tell you! Ji Lanyue is falling! ]

    [Songsong: Alright, alright, she is Zhuihoudi]

    [Lotus: Really, she is definitely a C debut. If she is not number one, it means that the show has a shady scene]

    The two were talking, waiting for "Dream Blooming" update.

    For the first performance, people who went to the scene to see it all got tickets internally, and Lotus was lucky enough to get one. She had no interest at all, just joining in the fun.

    As a result, she became Ji Lanyue's brainless fan.

    The two chatted and waited, and the Internet was also very lively.

    [I heard that in Dreams Blooming, there was a person who was very domineering and confronted the show crew, saying that the costumes and props they provided were too bad] [Tsk, I don’t have the skills, but I have a big temper

    . Sent? ]

    [The current draft, it really doesn't look at the character]

    [It's about Ji Lanyue, right? What's her background, this hasn't been brushed down yet? ]

    [Ah ah ah ah Qu Qing NB! The stage is so beautiful! ! ! 】

    The program group bought the hot search, and the topic level is also rising with the broadcast of new content.

    In terms of editing, before the stage, the training process of the contestants was released first, and then the screen was changed to the live performance.

    As a result, the 18 groups of performances were divided into two episodes.

    Lotus made fun of Songsong.

    [Lotus: I knew that Ji Lanyue's stage was definitely the last, ah, how many more episodes are there today? 】

    【Songsong: The two episodes are shown in succession, so it is said that they will not be separated, so it is considered an addition】

    Otherwise, it will affect some groups in the next voting.

    [Lotus: This method is special]

    [Songsong: It's pretty good, so there's no need to wait]

    [Lotus: Then why haven't I seen the second episode yet? ]

    [Songsong: ... it seems that it will be released every half an hour in the middle]

    [Lotus: Oh]

    [Songsong: You don't even know this, and you said you like Ji Lanyue, you fake fan]

    [Lotus : ...I love her so much that I don't have time to pay attention to the turmoil of this world]

    [Songsong: ...very good, Rainbow Fart passed]

    Every contestant cherishes this stage very much, and took out 120,000 points of effort.

    When Ji Lanyue was learning the dance and song of "Battle of the Sword", she made rapid progress. Under her leadership, the other six people also quickly mastered it.

    The level of the seven people is different, some have been practicing for four or five years, and some have just been exposed to dancing and singing for a month.

    Ji Lanyue took them to sleep for five hours a day, and spent the rest of the time in the classroom. After the sword dance choreography is completed, he acts as a teacher to teach teammates.

    She strives for perfection, and the movements of the seven are exceptionally neat.

    Even the dance teacher thought it was amazing, and thought she was too competent to be the captain.

    Digging out the details is really an annoying thing. If a movement is not in order, you have to practice it ten times or twenty times, and you have to take care of the emotions of your teammates.

    It is also necessary to know the progress well and not delay other activities.

    Captain is actually a very stressful position.

    But Ji Lanyue finished it beautifully.

    Hehua and Songsong were still sending messages at first, but later they directly turned on the voice, adjusted the progress bar to be the same, and chatted together with the background sound.

    He Hua: "Qu Qing's stage is pretty good, and the opening is pretty good."

    Songsong: "Yeah, she has strength! Hey, do you think she's particularly good-looking?"

    He Hua hummed: "No, Ji Take the moon and ride Juechen."

    Songsong: "..." Okay, I shouldn't have told you such a stupid fan.

    Lotus: "This fairy-like stage! I was so impressed when I watched it, they are super amazing!"

    Songsong: "Lian Hansong? My God, does her makeup look so good?"

    Lotus: "I see After reading everyone's gossip, it is said that Ji Lanyue invited an expensive styling team to come and change it now, and Lian Hansong has a good relationship with her, and it seems to have helped her along the way." Songsong: "Oh, oh, I

    see Here, this private process has been filmed."

    She was referring to the content before the stage, and the training process of Lian Hansong's group was released.

    In fact, the small details of the contestants in private are also very interesting. It looks like a group of people are lively and lively, they are the same age as flowers, and they are happy.

    It's inspiring to work hard for your dreams.

    The two of them looked at each other in surprise, and when they encountered a beautiful stage, they would praise it, and if there was something bad or out of tune, they would complain.

    Leisure evening, but also had a good time.

    Lotus: "Hey, let me tell you, this person sang out of tune at the time, and the young lady behind me was confused on the spot, and was deeply affected, and her own tune was taken away." She recalled the scene

    .

    Songsong: "Hahahahahaha!"

    He Hua: "But there are also some good performances, but I have never understood why Zhu Ying always has trouble with Ji Lanyue."

    Songsong guessed: "Ji Lanyue is too good, she I can't see it."

    Lotus agreed: "Yes, that's it."

    Time moved forward and came to the end.

    Zhai Meng announced on the screen that it was time for the last battle. Zhu Ying and Ji Lanyue both played the song "Battle of the Sword".

    The same song, the contrast is particularly sharp.

    Hehua became excited: "Song! Just wait and see! I blow up the audience!"

    Songsong: "...well, it was Zhu Ying who started first."

    Hehua didn't care: "The best is last!"

    Zhu Ying herself She is capable, but she wants to express herself too much. All the good and outstanding things must be taken by herself, and she will not give them to others at all.

    During the training process, all the disputes between her and her teammates were also broadcasted.

    Immediately, someone complained on social platforms.

    [Fuck, she wants the C position very confidently, arrogantly]

    [This tone is too natural, why can't others fight for the C position? ]

    [She got so many parts, oh my god, even the station is always at C? Isn't this position coming in rotation? Did she change her position? 】

    The C position is a player who can have more lyrics and dances, and the position will also be biased towards C. But the reason why the girl group is a group is because everyone has to work hard together.

    Zhu Ying emphasized that everything should belong to her, this is not a girl group, this is a solo.

    [...I'm convinced, Zhu Ying thinks of herself as a fairy, right? I was looking forward to it, so she is such a person]

    [There's no need to pretend to be a fan, Zhu Ying is amazing, without her, can anyone take over the high-pitched part? This is strength]

    Not long after saying this, Ji Lanyue went up.

    It has to be said that the seven people on stage looked different from other groups.

    [Wait, I never thought the stage was good, but why does this group look so pleasing to the eye? ]

    [This makeup doesn't seem to have the same style as other people, does it? ]

    [The songs themselves are different, there are fast songs and slow songs, what happened to their ancient clothes? Isn't Zhu Ying's group the same? ]

    [Is the upstairs stupid or brainless? Take a closer look, Zhu Ying's clothes are cheap. Also, isn't this group of seven people attractive? Anyone looking at low? ]

    [I heard that Ji Lanyue broke up with the director team because of the costumes, so it's true? ]

    [Bring clothes into the group? This is obviously Ji Lanyue's victory! Their stage effects, from now on, are already better than Zhu Ying's, right? ]

    [It's so unfair! Isn't this bullying our family, Zhu Ying? 】

    【You guys are capable of making clothes and doing hair and make-up by yourself, are you being bullied? Do you have to rely too much on others if you have no skills? If it was reversed, you might not know how to laugh at Ji Lanyue! ]

    [Don't be too double-standard in life! 】

    After a while of noise, Ji Lanyue's group's daily play was over, and it was time for the stage performance.

    The lights are dimmed, the night is shrouded, and the clouds are steep.

    In the distance, there was the sound of swords and spears, the sound of swords and halberds, as well as blood, tears, and indistinct shouts, revealing despair and desolation.

    The singing sounded, at first it was one person, and then there was one more person, so they were superimposed one by one and merged into one.

    The beam of light chases behind the stage performers and lights them up with every sound.

    Song Song was so engrossed in watching that he even forgot to eat the potato chips.

    Hehua yelled from the opposite side: "Look! Ji Lanyue is going to make a big move!"

    The voice was so loud that Songsong's hands trembled, and the potato chips between his fingers fell to the ground.

    Songsong: "..."

    Before she could comment on this, she saw a close-up of Ji Lanyue on the ten-inch screen in the pad.

    His face was slapped, there was no flaw, his eyes were sharp, as if he was about to kill through the glass.

    Songsong: "Damn it!"

    The next moment, the camera zoomed out, and the two swords in Ji Lanyue's hands appeared at some unknown time. Following the rhythm, she seemed to be in a bloody river, struggling for revenge.

    The other six people pretended to be her enemies, surrounding her, circling her, facing each other with their sword points facing each other, fighting, being injured, and dying in the rising dry ice and falling raindrops.

    Songsong could see the goosebumps all over her body: "My mother, is this group of people crazy? Damn, it's too bad!" He Hua

    bluffed: "Isn't it! Isn't it very explosive! Ji Lanyue is so handsome! The other six younger sisters are also super competitive! They don't hold back at all!"

    Songsong nodded: "I saw it. Didn't the routine just show that most of the dances were performed by Ji Lanyue? She is too strong."

    Lotus: "Sister! It's not a loss to invest in shares!"

    Songsong: "...You Amway, you are really..."

    Lotus: "Hey!

    " After the show was broadcast, it fermented.

    Sure enough, in the performance, he found that he never had to worry about Ji Lanyue's strength.

    #纪拍月战剑# The simple topic attracted countless people to watch.

    The highlight short video was laid out in the square, and under the guidance of the fans who are currently simple and formed, they control and comment on Ji Lanyue.

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Is Ji Lanyue a god? ]

    [I just found out that "Battle of the Sword" is such a song... What is Zhu Ying singing and dancing? ]

    [Ji Lanyue has become a god. When she finished, when Zhai Meng came up, the sword flower in that hand was too chic. This is the real heroine! ]

    [You can vote! girls! Lanyue wants to debut at the C position! 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 28.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
123K 2K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000