The eldest princess made high...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 17

1.7K 26 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 17 Preparing the Stage

    The song "Battle of the Sword" tells a story of a Jianghu style. A chivalrous woman avenges her father and abandons her love.

    is a BE.

    There is no market for such an ending in novels.

    But the scenes and dances are beautiful, and the movements are smooth and unrestrained, which will be very flattering. The difficulty of singing is not high, and there are not so many complicated technical means.

    This song is a group of seven people. When Ji Lanyue was selecting the song before, she selected the people who wanted to come to this group to raise their hands. She also had a little impression of their names.

    Class A has the least number of people, and there are several other classes besides her.

    Hu Xianxian looked at Ji Lanyue, they were sitting cross-legged on the floor of the dance classroom, discussing the division of parts.

    Ji Lanyue held a piece of paper in her hand, on which were the lyrics and the divided personal parts. If it was implemented, several of them would need to discuss it.

    "Let's go to the C position first, it seems that this is the one to be selected." Ji Lanyue looked at the others, "Let's give it a try if anyone is willing?

    " Own.

    Hu Xianxian: "Eh..."

    Ji Lanyue looked at the sound: "What?"

    Hu Xianxian was stunned for a moment, but she didn't expect that Ji Lanyue, who looked at the imposing manner, would be so cordial in daily relationship.

    Obviously, from a distance before, this person looked very reserved.

    "It's okay..." She smiled, a little embarrassed.

    Ji Lanyue looked at the other people: "Then, who wants to be C? Let's battle together, and then we will vote together." The others looked at each other, and they didn't know what to do

    .

    Mainly because I thought from the very beginning that this C position was none other than Ji Lanyue.

    The camera also moved over, and the cameraman moved closer to take a shot. Obviously, this may take up a certain amount of space when the follow-up program is broadcast.

    Lin Duoer timidly raised her hand: "I want to try..."

    Her voice became weaker and weaker, and she seemed not very confident.

    Ji Lanyue nodded, and raised her hand: "Me too."

    Looking at each other again, everyone raised their hands: "Then I will try too."

    As for the result, let's talk about it!

    Ji

    Lanyue is in Group A, and on the other side of "Battle of the Sword", Zhu Ying leads Group B.

    She doesn't like this letter, and always feels that Ji Lanyue is behind.

    But there is no way, the program group defaults, so they can only bear it by themselves.

    When choosing a song, the nine members of Class A will be selected first, and then the nine members who have improved the most during the theme song assessment period will be selected separately.

    The above eighteen people automatically became captains, responsible for the team's follow-up matters.

    The method of selecting players is simple. The rest of the players are optimistic about the song they want and raise their hands to signal.

    Ji Lanyue is currently acquainted with several people in her dormitory, as well as the rest of Class A.

    The contestants in the other class didn't mean they didn't know each other. She had a good memory and knew people pretty well. It's just that there are more than eight people who don't have class A, so it's relatively unfamiliar.

    Zhu Ying was not.

    She originally came here as a girl group, and she also made her debut earlier, but she was relatively vague and had no sense of existence.

    When selecting people this time, he selected one of his former teammates.

    The other two didn't want the song, so they didn't raise their hands.

    "I want position C." Zhu Ying said in an overwhelming tone, leaving no room for others.

    The others: "..."

    They really didn't know that Zhu Ying had such a domineering attitude.

    "You still have to choose?" one person said.

    Zhu Ying looked at her and said, "I'm in Class A."

    In the initial rating stage, she was originally qualified as A; after the theme song was rated, Zhu Ying successfully entered Class A.

    But she was still annoyed.

    Because she felt that she was underestimated.

    Liu Qing was not very happy: "I know you are good at dancing and singing, but..." Can't we not give everyone a chance to try?

    But Zhu Ying directly interrupted her: "Now that I know, who else can take the C position besides me?"

    She used rhetorical questions, her face was expressionless, and even the lyrics paper in her hand was turned upside down He slapped it on the ground.

    Shangguan Yu, Zhu Ying's original teammate, quickly eased the atmosphere: "We are all on the same team, and we have to work together in the future, don't do this, don't do this."

    Zhu Ying gave her face, rolled her eyes, and said nothing.

    Seeing this, Liu Qing was so angry that he died.

    If she had known this, she would not have joined Zhu Ying's team!     Ji Lanyue held a light blue fountain pen in her hand. She was half lying on the ground, writing and drawing, marking the content of several people on the paper

    .     "Well, the current part is divided according to what we discussed for the time being. We'll see when the teacher comes later." She said.     The others nodded in unison: "Yeah!"     The seven of them get along very well. Ji Lanyue is not familiar with people, but she has a good vision and a particularly good intuition. There is no mentally retarded person like Zhu Ying here. .     All seven people tried the C part, and finally voted with a show of hands, and Ji Lanyue won five votes.

    The well-deserved C position.

    In itself, the person who gets this position should have the most performance clips, and will be favored in terms of shots, locations, lyrics, and dances.

    But unlike Zhu Ying, Ji Lanyue re-divided the lyrics and let a lot out.

    Because she thinks that if she performs this way, the overall effect will be better.

    "It's okay, I don't need a long time to make sure I'm good," she said, looking at her teammates. "I'm on stage, center."

    She said it in a blunt way, but it didn't sound arrogant.

    For Ji Lanyue, it was a very special experience for Ji Lanyue to perform on the stage for the first time, cooperate with others for the first time, and show the best results in group division for the first time.

    She is full of expectations for the future.

    ·

    During the practice, there are two teams for one song, and the teachers involved are the same.

    Although people didn't say it before, in the audience, the teachers were not very satisfied with Zhu Ying's group.

    This person wants to express herself too much. She puts all the highlights on herself, eager to be a blockbuster.

    But this is a girl group, what they have to do is to cooperate and make use of their strengths to avoid weaknesses.

    Ji Lanyue's Group A did a good job.

    Moreover, as the captain, she put forward a lot of opinions.

    "Yes, I will dance with double swords, and the other six will perform single swords on both sides." After discussing with the dance teacher, she made a big change to the dance moves.

    "Baiting the Sword" itself involves sword dancing. The original choreography was based on the average level of the contestants. A few movements are brilliant, but overall the difficulty is not high.

    In the eyes of professionals, it's just a lot of fun.

    Ji Lanyue is not the case, she is a professional.

    The best sword dancer ever was her teacher. One-to-one royal teaching is far more dedicated than the current people, after all, she is a princess.

    The dance teacher saw that Ji Lanyue danced really well. In her hands, the beautiful sword seemed to have life, like water like fog, like ice like soul.

    The sword moves with the shape, soft like the clouds in the sky, but when it is cold, it seems to be able to kill people.

    Contrast and contrast, transitional changes, amazing.

    Ji Lanyue withdrew her sword, restrained her posture, and when she looked at the dazed dance teacher, she knew it was steady.

    Because of her unique skills, the whole dance has undergone drastic changes. The movements of the other six people also have to be changed, and they cooperate to present a sword dance.

    Hu Xianxian and the others were very excited.

    Even if they don't look at the final effect, they all know that it will definitely explode.

    Ji

    Lanyue is preparing for her first public stage, and Du Zhong is not idle.

    He resigned to his fate and came to the training base of "Dream Blooming", and discussed the follow-up matters with Ji Lanyue.

    Then go to say hello to the program group, treat guests to dinner, chat and chat, and have fun.

    He and Qiu Xinglu are very good friends, and the two also have a cooperative relationship. With the development of Xinglang Entertainment, Eucommia can get a dividend.

    That being the case, follow Ji Lanyue.

    Anyway, if the eldest lady hits the south wall, she will naturally retreat, and he will have the final say when the time comes.

    It would be even better if Ji Lanyue didn't have any major problems, and he wouldn't have to bother planning.

    After all, no matter what the result is, Eucommia will take advantage of it.

    Du Zhong: "Okay, I accept my fate."

    Ji

    Lanyue frowned as she looked at the costume in front of her.

    Luo Ran held a gauze dress in her hand, and gestured on her body: "Ah, it doesn't seem very suitable."

    It should be said that it is not suitable.

    Ji Lanyue is disgusted.

    Hu Xianxian: "Take the moon?"

    Hearing this, she looked up: "The clothes are too bad."

    Hu Xianxian: "..." There is no need to be so honest, the camera is still recording!

    The stage costumes are provided by the program group, and the makeup and hairstyle also depend on the design and technical level of the assigned stylist.

    Ji Lanyue looked at the group behind her, waved her hand, and asked the director, "Can I modify these things?" The

    other party was stunned.

    It was the first time he heard such a request.

    It's not that no players have expressed their opinions on this, but everyone can only accept it in the end. After all, they are all a group of people who are not concerned by the company, and they can't allocate many resources.

    What if you are not satisfied?

    Don't you want to accept it?

    Ji Lanyue: I don't.

    Behind her is Xinglang Entertainment, her manager is Du Zhong, and one of the sponsors of "Dream Blooming" is a subsidiary of her family.

    Ji Lanyue: "I want to change."

    Director: "...Lanyue, don't be willful."

    Let alone whether there is enough time, you have an opinion on the costume, and the director team agrees to you changing it, what about the other teams?

    Ji Lanyue didn't show any mercy at all: "The dance we rehearsed so hard, after practicing for so long, do you provide such bad clothes?" It's not as

    good as the ones she used to have in the palace!

    Isn't productivity improving now? There are even things like air conditioners, and everyone has nice clothes, colorful and unique designs, how nice it is!

    How can she not save as much as the maid beside her in this aspect?

    Hu Xianxian pulled Ji Lanyue's clothes, and whispered: "Lanyue, let's do it, the stage effect is actually not bad."

    She was afraid of offending the program crew, so she took out of context in the later editing, which damaged Ji Lanyue's image.

    Ji Lanyue didn't expect this. Although she has the memory of the original eldest lady and is not very unfamiliar with today's society, she is still far behind in details.

    The objection to the costume was because she didn't expect that the design would be so bad.

    On my first stage, I tried my best to be the best, but you dragged me down like this?

    The eldest princess said that this would be in her world, and she would be dragged out and beaten to death with sticks.     Ji Lanyue said in distaste

    : "Since other teams even design their own hair, can't we make changes?

    "

There are deficiencies.

    Ji Lanyue: "Give me my mobile phone, I'll call my agent, and I'll take care of our team's stage costumes and looks." Facing

    the team she announced, she gasped for an instant.

    Wait, are the contestants on our show so aggressive?

    Wasn't she very calm about everything before, and she actually has a good temper when she looks at strangers?

    It's all nonsense, right?

    The author has something to say: Emphasis in each chapter: unrealistic, not combined with reality

    is my complaint about reality

    and, 60,000 words, my hero only appeared in the first chapter

    ... The background board is really miserable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 94.3K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
7K 59 6
Short Title : LISFWFDO Alternate Title : 降智女配,在线等死[快穿] Status : Completed Author : Wei Ke Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Every novel has a low IQ...
403K 25.1K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.8M 183K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...