The eldest princess made high...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 16

1.8K 25 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 16 I just can't get used to it

    It's nothing, the eldest princess can't understand the deal here, and wants to make a move.

    Ji Lanyue looked at him: "Do you make tickets in private? Pay for it?"

    Du Zhong: "Yes!"

    Ji Lanyue: "The entertainment company does it by itself, or is it joint with the program group?"

    Du Zhong seems to know what she wants to do Leo: "You want to use your family's... to put pressure on them?"

    Once the Zhaoxuan Group got through, the boss really wanted to save face.

    But then again, this kind of face is easy to give, but favors are not easy to repay.

    These days, I would rather use money to settle accounts than use favors to save money.

    Ji Lanyue shook her head: "No, I'm throwing money at it."

    The Ji family is not short of money, just as it happens, she is not used to living without money. That is, in the past, I always bullied others, but now talking doesn't work, and I'm still a little unaccustomed to it.

    Du Zhong: "...Throwing money?"

    He has never come into contact with such an artist, and it is a bit difficult to get along with him.

    Ji Lanyue: "...how much they do, how much you do for others."

    Don't you want to increase your votes? Simple, if you give more to yourself, I will give more to everyone.

    Du Zhong: "..."

    Tsk, Missy is Missy.

    He was helpless: "It's not necessary..."

    Ji Lanyue: "It is necessary."

    She looked at Du Zhong: "I know there is no absolute fairness in the world, but here, if it can be fair, then do it."

    She Her attitude is here, no matter how Eucommia or Xinglang Entertainment will operate in the future, it should be according to her wishes.

    Du Zhong: "The positions in the group are allocated. This is the exchange of resources between two parties or even multiple parties. You can't be so self-willed if you take the moon."

    He tried to reason with Ji Lanyue: "When you enter the entertainment industry in the future, you will see more things like this. You are a vested interest, why bother to make enemies in this troubled water?" Ji Lanyue looked down at her new

    work Nails, well, many things here are really convenient.

    Seeing that she didn't want to talk to him, Du Zhong felt a headache.

    At first, I thought she was easy to get along with, but I didn't expect the eldest lady to show her temper here.

    Why bother? There are so many participants involved in such a thankless thing, the other company will definitely put this account on Ji Lanyue, oh, there will be Xinglang Entertainment and him, Du Zhong.

    As for those contestants, they may not really think about Ji Lanyue.

    "Zhaoxuan Group is very big, but it is not the only one." Du Zhong didn't want to do this. "You want to be fair, and I can guarantee your fairness. It should be yours, and I will never let anyone take it away."

    Ji Lanyue looked up: "The audience can vote for whoever they like, I don't care how strong they are, as long as they like it. But I don't like entertainment companies meddling behind the scenes to influence the votes." Du Zhong: "...You don't like too much

    , All the resources in the future will be torn up, and the fight is whether you like it or not?"

    Ji Lanyue shrugged: "We will talk about it at that time."

    Du Zhong: "..."

    The

    chat with Ji Lanyue was unhappy Du Zhong felt that he could not take her with him.

    "She's so idealistic!" Du Zhong was circling in Qiu Xing Road's office, "Mr. Qiu, boss, I can't take her with me."

    He stood in front of Qiu Xing Road's desk with his hips akimbo, his chest heaving and undulating, fully expresses the master's anger.

    Qiu Xinglu twirled his pen and sat leisurely on the large boss chair.

    "You know my company is looking for people to invest and expand." He didn't answer the topic of Du Zhong, and opened another, "Many investors, because our Xing Lang is now a leading agency in the entertainment industry."

    Du Zhong walked to the water dispenser and poured himself a glass of water.

    "So?" He took a sip.

    Qiu Xinglu: "Every investor, every angel investor, has their own plans, thinking about taking power and money from me. For example, the proportion of shares, such as the appointment of personnel, such as the composition of the board of directors." They require

    certain It is necessary to make certain adjustments to the current corporate structure.

    As for which side to lean on, it depends on their respective strengths.

    Qiu Xinglu smiled, and in the eyes of Du Zhong, he had some malicious intentions.

    "But the financial investment company under Zhaoxuan, the other party clearly stated that they only want the most normal and general agreement, and the conditions are very compromised."

    Qiu Xinglu thought for a while, and described it to Du Zhong: "It's like sending me money on purpose. .”

    Eucommia: “……” Day, you wicked capitalist!

    Qiu Xinglu: "The first one billion yuan of funds will be sent to me in three batches after the contract is signed. In the future, we will give priority to our Xinglang project. A certain piece of land under their banner can cooperate with us to carry out our film and television city construction project . "

    He looked at Du Zhong, clearly he was sitting and the other was standing, his imposing manner did not drop at all.

    Qiu Xinglu: "Du Zhong, we haven't talked about how the funds will be in the later stage. But the other party revealed that it is 10 billion." "

    Curry bangs—" Mr. Du smashed the cup on the ground.

    Qiu Xinglu glanced at the wet carpet: "This is the purchase price, and it only appears in the VAM agreement. But now, they only occupy a part of the investment." Du Zhong: "...It will dilute the equity.

    "

    Qiu Xinglu: "The legal department is here, and they will consider the specifics."

    Du Zhong: "..." Is there really no other way?

    Qiu Xinglu smiled: "She can do whatever she likes, and the members of the Ji family just want her to have fun, so they can do whatever they want. Do you really think she is the same as the stars you brought before?"

    He Stand up and walk out from behind the table: "She is Ji Lanyue, the little princess hidden by the Ji family. Not to mention me, even my Qiu family can't compare to her alone." It's just a talent

    show , fans don't vote, her brother can directly send her to debut.

    Where is such a rare position?

    Du Zhong: "..." I am too difficult!

    ·

    The problem for Du Zhong is nothing to Ji Lanyue.

    Probably raised from a young age, no matter how approachable she is, no matter how hard she tries to integrate herself into this world, she still can't help but want to use her previous thinking to measure the current things.

    Vote, falsify.

    In order to please her, the princess, at the Yaji, there were people who tacitly voted all the winners to themselves. If it wasn't for power, who would do this?

    How many people have truly established the world with their talents and virtues throughout the ages?

    When Ji Lanyue went back, she was not very happy, and her mood was a little low. She originally thought that the world would be better if there were no classes or imprisonment.

    But I found out, ah, it turned out to be like this.

    Said it changed, but it didn't seem to change.

    When Min Qingyan saw her, she stepped forward to say hello: "Lanyue? What's the matter?"

    Ji Lanyue looked at her with real concern on her face.

    "Talked with the agent for a while," she said.

    Min Qingyan nodded: "Oh, it's time to perform. There are indeed many things to do in the follow-up."

    Maybe it's because of the unpleasantness? Min Qingyan guessed in her heart.

    She took advantage of the opportunity to change the subject without asking any further questions.

    Unlike Ji Lanyue, she has participated in other drafts and knows a lot about them.

    "It's okay, let's train hard, and just perform normally on stage. Don't worry about other things for the time being." She took Ji Lanyue's arm, "Walk around, didn't you finish choosing the song just now? We're looking for training Let’s go to the room.”

    The

    first public performance stage, that is, one public, everyone is divided into different groups according to five to seven people, and the two groups are for the same song, and conduct all-round PK.

    After this time, the stage will be divided into three groups according to the three categories of vocal music, dance, and free creation. It can let them make full use of their strengths and avoid weaknesses, and choose the direction they are good at.

    But a man wants to show all of everyone, and he doesn't focus on it.

    There are nine songs in total, each of which is different, such as fast songs, lyric, RAP and so on. A song is distributed to two groups of people, so they automatically become opponents.

    The same song, different arrangements and dances, as well as different costumes and props, temporary combination training, tacit understanding is very important.

    As the current C position, Ji Lanyue is the number one. Before meeting Du Zhong, they were choosing songs.

    There were not many changes after the re-rating. Ji Lanyue was still in Class A, but Zhu Ying replaced Jin Qimei and entered Class A.

    Classes of B and below have a relatively large change.

    Now the nine members of Class A choose songs first, and then Zhai Meng picks out the nine contestants who have improved the most to choose songs.

    This is a bit exciting.

    Either, each of the nine members of Class A will sing a song, and then let the rest of the group decide who to be their opponent; or, someone deliberately chooses a rival team and chooses the same song as the rest of Class A.

    Ji Lanyue didn't care. After watching the clips of nine songs with everyone, she finally chose a faster song "Battle of the Sword".

    Qu Qing hesitated for a moment, she actually wanted to choose too.

    But if you choose this one yourself, you will run into Ji Lanyue.

    Seeing Ji Lanyue standing under the song sign not far away, she gritted her teeth and finally chose another fast song.

    Zhu Ying chose the second position in "Baiting the Sword". When she stood opposite, she looked at Ji Lanyue provocatively.

    The two teams stood face to face, with a narrow aisle in the middle, and Zhai Meng presided over the song selection process from a certain position.

    After receiving another provocation from Zhu Ying who was beyond her limits, Ji Lanyue felt that this person was quite persistent.

    Seeing her choice, the people on the side also exclaimed in a low voice.

    It stands to reason that if a person is slapped in the face twice, he will not stretch his face over to give the same person a third chance.

    Zhu Ying, this is a strange woman.

    Ji Lanyue began to wonder whether the first villain originally assigned to Qu Qing had any brains?

    According to the plot, Zhu Ying was severely slapped in the face by Qu Qing, and then the original Ji Lanyue came up. Maybe it was because of her higher rank, or maybe it was to make a step for Qu Qing. It was not until the final team competition that the eldest lady was faulted. C's face was swollen.

    From Qu Qing's point of view, it's really cool.

    But as one of the parties, it is not very cool.

    Ji Lanyue's eyes fell on Zhu Ying, and she was guessing that this person might still be the same person as before, and hadn't changed at all.

    Even Qu Qing knew to hide from Ji Lanyue's light, but this Zhu Ying still insisted on herself.

    It can only be blamed on her author's own mother being a stepmother.

    ·

    The selection of songs is actually not a big deal, after all, it is the first public performance, and Yao Mozi has not started yet.

    Everyone just learned the theme song and was never overwhelmed by the strong training volume.

    After a series of processes come down, then maybe.

    Ji Lanyue followed Min Qingyan to the training room. The dance classroom was divided into 18 groups according to different songs.

    Two groups of the same song are in a classroom.

    At that time, the teacher will also be able to teach, and there is no need to run back and forth.

    However, the dance room is very large, and a corridor is full of neatly arranged room doors. Practice can be divided into two classrooms.

    The place rented by the program team is really big and spacious.

    The author has something to say: nonsense, groundless, unrealistic, don’t

    scold me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 59 6
Short Title : LISFWFDO Alternate Title : 降智女配,在线等死[快穿] Status : Completed Author : Wei Ke Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Every novel has a low IQ...
572K 59.3K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
126K 2.3K 84
Su Tang just retrieved the memory of the court physician in her previous life, only to find out that in this life she had transmigrated into an ancie...
3.2M 184K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...