The eldest princess made high...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 12

1.9K 30 4
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 12 Theme Song Stage C

    Slapping in the face is something that people who eat melons like to see.

    When Zhu Ying was tough, her sarcasm and ruthlessness towards Ji Lanyue was very exciting to the audience.

    At that time, everyone brought Zhu Ying in, thinking about how to complete the strong crushing of Ji Lanyue.

    However, I didn't expect that after the challenge, there will be a reversal, and after the reversal, there will be a reversal.

    Zhu Ying's face was so swollen now that she spoke so harshly at the beginning. The program group took advantage of the trend and put this wave of popularity on the hot search list.

    It is undeniable that Ji Lanyue took advantage of the broadcast of this episode. But Zhu Ying, who was made fun of by everyone, although the current situation is not as she imagined, it is still very good.

    Because the audience knew about Zhu Ying's existence.

    As long as she can perform better in the follow-up, then in people's hearts, in addition to being the person who talked big and was slapped in the face, she will also be a powerful faction who reversed her image.

    For those participating in talent shows, this is the enthusiasm they most desire to have.

    After all, after a nearly two-hour program was broadcast, there were only a dozen or so players who could be remembered.

    ·

    No matter how high the topic is caused outside, how heated the discussion on the contestants is, none of the 100 girls know about it.

    ——People whose mobile phones and all communication tools were confiscated here felt how long twenty-four hours a day really is.

    It's a pity that Xue and the others were very uncomfortable at first, and they always wanted to touch something in their hands to relieve their anxiety.

    Ji Lanyue didn't feel this way. She didn't touch the mobile phone for a long time. After coming here, most of them learned dancing and vocal music from others.

    Lian Hansong has already been found out about her third mobile phone. She had already prepared for it and hid it very deeply. It's a pity that if you do too many bad things, your feet will always be exposed.

    She got acquainted with Ji Lanyue for a long time, and when she was confiscated by her elder sister Xuanguan, she turned around and hugged Ji Lanyue pretending to cry, looking very pitiful.

    Ji Lanyue could only comfort her in a daze.

    ·

    Before the first episode of the program was broadcast, they had already completed the direct shooting of everyone's theme song. After all, the program must be recorded in advance.

    But the content of the re-rating is the second broadcast, which is currently in production.

    When teaching the theme song before, Class A performed the best, and the learning progress was very fast. Nine of them know it well, most of them are not familiar with DF, and only a few can dance the whole song smoothly.

    Yun Xinran was also a little tired when teaching songs, because there were really people who had no foundation and although the other party worked hard, the gap could not be made up in a short time.

    Indeed, the stage for the initial rating was prepared by them early on, and the styles they chose were all suitable for them.

    But the theme song is not. Some people are slow to learn, and some people are not proficient in doing certain movements.

    They were pulled to the same starting line again, and then watched many people run up and surpass themselves.

    This feeling is very uncomfortable, but there is no way.

    For three days, some people only slept for less than four hours, and practiced all night in the dance classroom, hoping to use their diligence to do their best.

    Ji Lanyue listened very carefully when Yun Xinran and Xu Qiushan came to teach. She had no problem learning this dance, and she mastered it completely on the first day.

    The follow-up time is just to consolidate and do better.

    She has been doing well for the past three days, eating and sleeping normally, and she still has the energy to exercise in the morning and evening. When this episode was shown in the tidbits, many people were stunned.

    ——On the one hand, there is a contestant who is so tired that he can fall asleep directly on the floor of the dance classroom, and on the other is Ji Lanyue, who has changed his clothes and went downstairs to run and relax. The comparison is really tragic.

    Not only the audience, but even the program crew did not expect to meet such a person.

    ·

    The pen-hold shooting of the theme song dance is a camera placed in a fixed position. When the contestants feel that they can do it, they go there and sing and dance to the music.

    The order is not even specified. After the time starts, whoever wants the first and the second will do.

    Contestants: "..." It's a bit dirty.

    If it is mandatory to arrange the order from first to last, then that's fine, and you will cry when you are nervous, but if it is a voluntary principle... some classes start to look at

    me, I look at you, and ask in a low voice "Are you going to go?" "I'm nervous" "My legs are weak".

    Class A, Ji Lanyue was the first to go.

    Originally, she came here because she wanted to overwhelm Qu Qing and vent her anger on behalf of another Ji Lanyue. But after arriving here, the eldest princess realized that there was no need to worry about Qu Qing.

    She is the heroine, and everything in the plot is for Qu Qing. But with the variable existence of oneself, everything changed.

    On the preliminary rating stage, Ji Lanyue robbed Qu Qing of the light, she was the most dazzling that day.

    During the process of learning the theme song, Qu Qing should be the only one who was praised and affirmed by all the tutors, but now it has become Ji Lanyue.

    The eldest princess has the original memory of Ji Lanyue, and can feel her resentment, but it's not just about Qu Qing.

    More dissatisfaction with the author.

    Probably because the final outcome was death, which made Ji Lanyue very unhappy. After realizing that this is a book, the plot seems to no longer be forced to develop, and there is more freedom here.

    The things that Qu Qing obtained by relying on the halo of the heroine are no longer written with her name, but everyone can fight for them, as long as you have the strength.

    As for the male protagonist Qiu Kai who was once loved by Ji Lanyue, to be honest, the eldest princess has long forgotten about it for eight lifetimes.

    Among the "Ji Lanyue" emotions she received, the most occupied one was unwillingness to her own fate. In other words, the original Ji Lanyue wanted to overturn the plot line he had gone through.

    ——She should not be Qu Qing's foil anymore, and she should not give up herself for another Qiu Kai, she must have a new life.

    This happened to be what the eldest princess wanted.

    Inheriting someone else's body and identity, it's just a small wish, of course it must be fulfilled!

    This is the purpose of participating in "Dream Blooming", to prove that "Ji Lanyue" is no worse than Qu Qing. As for the follow-up, she will go her own way.     When Ji Lanyue's re-rating video was sent to the four mentors, they all nodded

    .     Yun Xinran: "The first one to stand in front of the camera, and the performance is very complete, she is really suitable for singing this kind of song."     Xu Qiushan: "The dance is also very good, the rhythm is very accurate, and the flow is not procrastinated at all. "     Zhai Meng: "It's really comfortable to watch."     Mu Zi: "Eh... a very complete performance."     The four of them finished speaking in turn, looked at each other, and gave Ji Lanyue "A" again with aspirations. rating.     Zhai Meng held a big seal in his hand: "Then I'll cover it?"     Yun Xinran said: "Come on, let's cover it!"     Ji Lanyue was the first to perform and record among all the people, so the program team simply let him She became the first to be watched and rated by the mentors.     She performed very well and the instructors were very relaxed, looking forward to the next video.     However, things are impermanent, and the next ones are the people from Class D. They can dance fairly well, but they can't sing very well.     Yun Xinran: "..." Although the heavy panting sound should not be harsh, it's just that in the second half of the song, the singing has become a breathy sound.     ·

    The level of the 100 contestants is uneven. Some dancers like Ji Lanyue are exceptionally good. Naturally, there are also some who can't even move smoothly. Two people got stuck while jumping.

    Three days is still a bit rushed for them.

    But this is a competition in the first place. Nine out of one hundred people are selected. From the beginning, it is doomed that ninety-one people will be eliminated.

    Under the arrangement of the staff, Ji Lanyue and the others entered a relatively empty room.

    There are only two stepped platforms on both sides, a long row, two floors up and down, just enough for them to sit down.

    The two tables face each other, leaving a large space in the middle.

    After a while, Zhai Meng walked in with a folder in his hand.

    "Hello, Teacher Zhai!" A hundred people stood up politely and greeted him with a half-bow.

    Zhai Meng walked to the front of the middle, and after standing still, he saluted them back: "Hello, how are you doing these few days?"

    "Not so good..." The answer was irregular and sparse.

    Zhai Meng smiled, and raised the dark blue folder in his hand: "Your re-rating results are already in my hands." When

    he said this, many people took a deep breath.

    Zhai Meng paused, looked at everyone's reactions, and then continued, "But I won't announce the result yet." "

    Ah?" A voice half disappointed and half glad sounded.

    Zhai Meng: "Next you are going to perform the theme song on stage. The location and choreography arrangement must be based on the result in my hand. But, before that, we need to select the C position first." He mentioned

    this , immediately aroused everyone's tension.

    "The re-rating of you by the four of us will not affect your choice of C position." He said such a sentence.

    In the next second, someone raised his hand and asked: "Teacher Zhai, what does this mean? Isn't the C position selected from the nine students in Class A?" Zhai Meng: "

    This student's question is very good. , Yes, our rule is not limited to nine people."

    The arrangement of the theme song performance stage is a total of five sub-stages, corresponding to five classes. Nine people from Class A will stand in the middle, and there will be four stages around them.

    The person in the center will not only have some small differences in clothes from other people, but also the lens and movements will be different.

    This candidate is not determined by the four mentors, but by a hundred players to vote for.

    This time, they will first determine the candidate for the C position, and then they will announce the results of the re-rating.

    If someone in the BCDF class becomes C, it doesn't matter, she will be placed in the center of class A;

    if the final choice is someone in class A, it's just right, continue to arrange That's it.

    After talking about such rules, Zhai Meng looked at the people on the left and right sides encouragingly: "Is there anyone who wants to compete for this position? Stand in the middle, and then you will compete for the theme song together, and the rest of the students can decide which one is the best." Vote for the one you think is the strongest."

    "The one who gets the most votes in the end is the position C you selected."

    This method is actually quite fair and will convince them even more.

    Zhai Meng said with a slight smile: "I'll give you a minute to think about it. Anyone who has confidence in themselves and has ideas about the center position can stand up. This is a good opportunity to show off." He finished

    speaking After saying that, he nodded his head lightly and started counting down one minute.

    Lian Hansong looked at Min Qingyan on the left, then at Ji Lanyue on the right, and asked the two of them: "Would you like to go?"

    Ji Lanyue: "Yes!"

    Her answer was very natural, as if Say "why not go".

    Min Qingyan was a little hesitant. She looked at Ji Lanyue and nodded: "Try it!"

    Lian Hansong pouted: "Then I will try it

    too !" He raised his head and said, "I want me too! Let's go together!"

    In the end, the nine members of Class A were determined to compete for the center position.

    Some people from the other four classes are determined to give it a try.

    Zhai Meng clapped his hands: "Okay, it's time, do you have a     decision     ?

    " , nearly twenty people stood up, some looked around, and some walked to the open space in the middle.     Zhai Meng was actually very happy to see so many people. Because he feels everyone's confidence in himself, and he is willing to show and fight for it, which is very good.     The purpose of formulating this process is to give the players more camera performances. No matter who wins in the end, this is their affirmation of themselves.     Zhai Meng: "Is there anyone else?"     He asked again.     One who was hesitant at first gritted his teeth and stood up again after hearing Zhai Meng's repeated inquiries.     She had no confidence in herself at first, but she wanted to try. Seeing so many people stand up, she already felt that she was no match.     But Zhai Meng's voice made her feel that she might as well give it a try!     "Very good, very good, work hard if you have ideas!" Zhai Meng looked encouragingly at the last person who stood up.     "Although we can also occupy the open space, let's divide it into two batches. In this way, those who can vote can also see clearly what your strength is."

    Otherwise, if twenty people perform together, you won’t know where to put your eyes.

    The author has something to say: My male lead has been gone for a long time... If the female lead does not leave this talent show, the two of them will have no chance to meet...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000
1.7M 96.7K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
447K 24.6K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.1M 199K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...